๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—— || ๐—…๐—Ž๐—‘๐—‚๐–พ๐—†.

By AokoAoi

แšโ—Œ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. [discontinued.] โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ - ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

00 | แดกษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด….
01 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
02 | แดษด แดษดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด.
03 | สŸแดœxแดœส€ส.
04 | แด›ษชแด‹ แด›ษชแด‹ ส™แดแดแด.
05 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… แดา“ แด€ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
06 | sษชแดแด˜สŸส sแดแด€ส€แด›.
07 | ษขส€ษชษดs แด€ษดแด… แด›แด‡แด€sษชษดษข.
08 | ษชษดแด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€.
09 | า“แดษดแด…ษดแด‡ss แดกษชแด›สœษชษด.
10 | sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ส ษดแดแด›แด‡s.
11 | สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด.
12 | sษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด›s.
13 | แดแด‡สŸสŸษชา“สŸแดœแดแดœs แด„แด€แดแด˜แดœs.
14 | แด„แด€sแด€ษดแดแด แด€.
15 | sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษช ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ ษชแด„แด‡.
16 | ส€ษชษขสœแด›า“แดœสŸสŸส แด€ sษชแดแด˜.
17 | แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡ ษชษด.
18 | า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แด…ส€แดœษข.
19 | แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด‡'แด… แด…แด า“แดส€ สแดแดœ.
20K | แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœแดแดœsแด€ษดแด….
20 | แดœษดแด€แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡.
21 | แดŠแดœsแด› แด€s แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดแด€แด›แด‡.
22 | แดษดแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดกสœแด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡แด… ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ.
23 | แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ ษช แด€แด.
00 | สŸแดœxษชแด‡แด + แดแด„ แดกแด€ส€แด…ส€แดส™แด‡.
24 | ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดแดœแด› แด…แด€สs.
25 | แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แด›ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡s.
27 | ส€แด‡แด›ส€แดษขส€แด€แด…แด‡.
28 | แด˜สŸแด€ษดs า“ส€แดแด ส™แดแด›สœ sษชแด…แด‡s.
29 | แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส™สŸแดœแด‡ แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด….
30 | แด‡ส€แด€sแด‡แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€sแด›.
31 | แด€ sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› า“แด€ส€ า“ส€แดแด แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€.
32 | แด„แด€ษด แดกแด‡ แด›ส€แดœsแด› สแดแดœ?
33 | แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡.
หขแต–แตƒแต | แดแด„ แด…แดœแดแด˜, แด€ษขแด€ษชษด.
34 | แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด‡ษดแด›s แด›แด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„ษชแด˜แด€แด›แด‡.
( i ) หขโฑแตˆแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ : แดกษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด.
oo. farewell:)

26 | สœษชs แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ.

2.8K 205 238
By AokoAoi

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You rose up from your bed with sweat rolling down your forehead and dripped off your chin. You attempted to steady your ragged breathing, putting a hand over your chest and took big slow breaths.

Another one of your trances, but this time, it was a dream. A really suffocating one at that.

You turned around to wake up the man beside you, only for your hand to come in contact with a really soft pillow instead, with the blanket covering it. You tensed up, furrowing your eyebrows together in confusion. Your hand moved to grip the blanket and pulled it off the bed.

Ike was gone.

You sluggishly stood up, your feet coming in contact with the cold tiles of the floor, making you shiver. You looked around the dark room, looking if Ike was just somewhere relaxing or doing something, until you noticed the light going through the gap under the door of the bathroom.

You strutted to the bathroom door, stopping in front of it to knock. "...Ike? You in there?" You called out, leaning your ear on the wooden door. You were met by silence, making you even more worried and confused. You took a deep breath in, and exhaled, before you slowly twisted the doorknob, opening it.

You were met with the sink faucet left running on, but no Ikey to be seen. Although, there is something strange on the floor. It was a metal cover, and you definitely knew where that is for.

You crouched down, noticing that there was an opened vent under the bathroom countertop. You bit your lip, contemplating whether if you should go or not. You stood up, looking out the bathroom. You looked at the front door that led to the hallway, which was already locked, looked at the camera's in the room and lastly looked at the clock.

3:04 am.

You didn't know how long Ike's been gone, but if he's not back by 4 am, you're going into that vent. But for now, you have to stay in the room in order to avoid getting the people monitoring the cameras suspicious. Pretty sure the conversation from earlier already got them suspicious though.

You went back in your bed, nervously fiddling with your fingers and bit your lip, almost peeling the skin of it. You looked at the blinking lights of the cam not so far from where the bed was, glaring at whoever was behind that screen.

You listened to the clock ticking, hearing it fill up the eerie silence in the room, and slowly, you fell into another trance.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Do you mind telling what you're feeling, (name)?"

You saw Himeru and yourself seated, talking to eachother. Your perspective was like this on every trance. You'd see yourself doing things in another body, like you weren't taking control of your own anymore. Like you were watching from another person's body, and not your own.

You were looking down on your lap while fiddling with your fingers, like you were contemplating something.

"I feel dizzy. And confused." You answered.

You were confused as to why you were casually having a talk with the bastard after what he did. What did he do to you? If this was a future memory displaying, you need to know when it'll happen. Maybe you can stop the events happening in your trances if you get enough knowledge of what your trance is showing you.

Himeru nodded, sipping on his drink. "Do you remember any past events..? What you did yesterday for example." He questioned again, and you saw yourself shake your head as a response.

"No I dont.. I try to, but I only end up feeling hot and dizzy and almost faint." You answered, shaking your head as you shut your eyes and buried your face in your hands. Himeru nodded, humming in thought.

"Do you remember people you know? Any friends you survived with?" He continued to ask you, and you naively answered to all of it.

"No. Although, I remember a guy with blue hair from his ends. As far as i can remember his name was Ike." You muttered, furrowing your brows at the mention of your friends name. You don't have any memories with him, but weirdly enough, you know him.

"Mhm, I see. Do you somehow remember why you ended up here?" Himeru asked again, moving to lean on the palm of his hands.

You watched as the other version of you shook her head, in disbelief. How were you not remembering all the things he did to you? There must be something he did for you to not recall the events that happened. And even your trances. Why were you suddenly getting them?

Himeru nods again, smiling at you. "Very well then. I apologize of this is too sudden, but I may have to ask you to do something for me. A mission perhaps. Will you do that?" He asks once again, looking at your double.

You saw yourself look at him unsurely, tilting your head. "What's it about..?"

"We're going on a small trip to take out a very strong group, you see. And as people your age say, we'd be 'raiding' them." He informs, watching you listen closely. "So you see. These people are really against us. They don't like us, they want us dead. But that wouldn't happen if we," he made slicing motions on his neck, and you looked at him incredulously. "Kill them first."

You watched your double purse her lips, "but you said they're a strong group and we'd be crossing off their property. We'd be dead if we raid them in plain sight." You refused, and the man sighed, shaking his head.

"Tell you what. Meet me again in the office, on 2 pm. We'll discuss this further on with the rest. For now, you can get some rest." He stood up, dusting off his blazer and looked at the AI behind him.

"Lynx, fetch the lady her medications after lunch, mkay? Go pay her blue haired friend a visit as well. He must be starving." He ordered the AI, and she obediently nodded.

-

"Deep breaths, (lastname), were almost done, just a few more tests alright?"

You watched as a woman loomed over you. Your double was lying on a hospital bed with four other people dressed in a lab coat surrounding you and there were those tube things on your wrist, and you didn't know if they were taking something out from you, or injecting something in.

You strutted towards yourself, worriedly looking at the state you were in. God you looked horrible, weirdly pale and you looked like you lacked sleep.

You raised your head to look at the IV standing next to your hospital bed, and instead of it injecting the fluid in you, it was taking the blood from you instead. You stared at the bag incredulously, watching it suck the blood out of you. You saw a small word written on it; Raven.

Raven.

What did that mean? Is it what Himeru calls his dumbass gang or something?

You were about to touch the bag, when all of a sudden the scenario changed, and then you were back at casanova. Although the people there didn't really seemed pleased about something.

"(name), this is the last time. What is that bastard planning?" Vox goes up to your double, looming over you while you were sitting, looking down at your lap again. You looked like you we're trying your best not to break down in front of them. In front of him.

"Vox, this is no use and I told you that so many times. She doesn't even know who we are." Ike pats the ravenettes shoulder, pursing his lips when Vox let out a frustrated grunt.

"What did he do to her?" Luca comes up behind Ikez his brows furrowed and a tone which demanded for answers.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. She won't tell me, but I figured out bits that she was getting experimented on. I think he made her lose her memories in order to restart and easily manipulate her into working with him.. that's been his motive all along after all." Ike muttered, watching as you tried to hide your quite sobs.

"His motive? Make her work for him?" Mysta repeated, fuming at the idea.

"We need to stop talking about this in front of her. We're scaring her, is that really how you wanted this to go?" Shu scolds, walking away from you dejectedly whe you avoided his comfort.

"It's no use trying to talk to her now that she's been brainwashed."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"(name)?"

You heard a voice call out to you, and you felt your shoulders been shook. You slowly woke up painfully hissing when a strong sting started hurting on your head, your hand swiftly reaching up to the painful area.

Ike was in front of you, kneeling on the bed and tried to give you comforting back rubs when you say up. You heavily breathed all while trying to sooth the aching spot in your head. Ike saw the discomfort on your face and tried to give a space, observing you.

"Does this place hurt?" His hand came in contact with yours, placing in on top of your hand. You hesitantly nodded, averting your eyes from Ike."Did you have another one of your trance?" He gently whispered, and you nodded.

Ike noticed the ragged breathing starting to form from you while you we're blinking away the small tears slowly starting to form on your eyes, which worried him of course. He put both his hands on right under your cheeks, on your jawline, softly cupping it while he shifted in front of you and attempted to calm you down.

"Don't cry (name), please it'll be alright. I'm here now, I'm sorry for leaving you alone." His soft desperate apologies made you burst into small sobs, as your right hand moved to cover you mouth when you looked down, averting your eyes from the man in front of you.

"Tell me what happened, (name). Please, I'm right here now, you can tell me anything. I'll help you, remember? I said that you don't have to be alone for this earlier, didn't I?" Ike softly drew circles on your cheeks with his thumb, making you feel the warm sensations from his hand.

"They're hurting me.."

Ike's eyes darted to your face and the camera near the bed at your sentence, not understanding who the 'they're' is.

"Himeru, Ike. They're planning something while we're staying here. I saw it– I saw it in my visions again. I was on a hospital bed and they we're taking my blood—" Ike stopped you midway your sentence, with his hand in your shoulder. "Breathe, (name)." He whispered, noticing your ragged breathing turning worst. You nodded, sniffing when he wiped the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"They want something from me, Ike." You muttered, letting out a shaky breath. "They're hurting us. They don't actually want us to work for him, for Himeru, they're just using that to hide their motive to take something from me." You told Ike, and he nodded to every word you said, taking in your information.

"They were taking my memories, Ike." You whimpered, shaking your head again at the thought. Seeing yourself get experimented on right in front of you took a toll on you. And now that you've seen what was gonna happen if you were to stay here any longer, you didn't know what to do anymore. It would be impossible getting out of this place, you and Ike don't even know where the hallways lead to.

But someone else does.

Ike sat closer to you and leaned your head against his chest, rubbing his hand on your back in a comforting way, waiting for you to stop sniffing, taking in the things you just said. They we're taking your memories? But for what?

He kissed the top of your forehead, looking down at you. "What do you think was the reason they we're taking your memories?" He gently whispered to you, and you drew in a sharp inhale.

"I don't really know, but a part of my vision showed you and the rest of the group, and you said something about them taking my memories so they can restart. To make it easier for them to manipulate me into working for them. Or to take my blood." You answered the male's question, glancing back at him.

"And apparently, I also betrayed you all." You muttered, and even yourself couldn't believe that.

"That- that wasn't your fault (name). They took your memories, you probably didn't even know who we were." Ike muttered, breathing in heavily. You stayed silent, only leaning into Ike's comfort and listened to his heart beat against his chest, staring into the distance.

"What we're you doing in the vents, Ike..?" You suddenly asked him, taking him by surprise. "You knew?" He questioned, watching as you nodded, felling the small motion against his chest.

"I- I was looking if I could find anything about this place. Any clue or something, but it turns out this place is also a lab. That's the only thing I fount out." He answers, not wanting to hide anything from you. You hummed, already guessing that earlier.

"Does that mean we can escape..?" You weakly asked the dyed hair male, and to be honest, you were looking for a yes as an answer.

"We might. But it would be risky."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 458 17
๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š: ๐Ÿท/๐Ÿน๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š: ?? ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šœ: Discontinued ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šข: ๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ...
7.6K 308 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
19.6K 1K 8
โ”€โ”€ k.luca ff she's fucking mine. fuck off a mafia who's falling in too deep for some unknown reason. . . . . luxiem status: DISCONTINUED ยฉcatconnoiss...
360K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020