๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ~ โ€ข...

Af Megu_miii

"๐™”/๐™‰, ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ...๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง" ... --> In which Y/N L/N, a member of what us... Mere

~ โ€ข Author's Note โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 1: Notice โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 2 : Questions โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 2 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 3 : Family โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 4 : First Years โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 3 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 5 : Roppongi? โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 6 : Bonding โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Authors Note Pt. 4 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Update! โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 7 : Cherishable โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 8 : Cursed Womb โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 9 : Cursed Womb Pt. 2โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 1 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 10 : Choices โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 11 : Cursed โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 12 : Life or Death โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 2 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 13 : Unfortunate โ€ข ~
๐ŸŽƒJUJU STROLL : HALLOWEEN EDITION ๐ŸŽƒ
~ โ€ข Chapter 14 : Strength โ€ข ~
Regarding my Absence.
~ โ€ข Chapter 15 : Goodwill Training โ€ข ~
โ—‡ Thanks, Y/N... (One-Shot) โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 16 : Closer โ€ข ~
A/N Note
~ โ€ข Chapter 17 : Closer (Pt. 2) โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 18 : Connections โ€ข ~
โ™ก JUJU STROLL: VALENTINE'S DAY โ™ก
~ โ€ข Chapter 19 : The Start of Goodwill โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 20 : Group Battle 0 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 21 : Group Battle 1 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 22 : Group Battle 2 โ€ข ~
โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : APRIL FOOLS โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 23 : Together โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 24 : Perseverance โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 25 : Healing โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 26 : Return โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 3 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 27 : Off Day โ€ข ~
โ—‡ WARNING โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 28 : (Down)Fall โ€ข ~
~ HAPPY NEW YEARS ! ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 30 : Risks โ€ข ~

~ โ€ข Chapter 29 : Tragedy โ€ข ~

692 23 1
Af Megu_miii

"Its all your fault..."

A smaller Y/N said as an Y/N looked looked at the gruesome scene she once saw as a child.

"No..." she said as she held back tears.

She had wish anything, anything but to relive such a horrid day, the day that her entire world fell apart.

"Mother and Father are dead, because you left, because you..." she stopped

"Because you were the curse of the family"

'Huh...?!'

Y/N looked at the little girl in fear, what did she mean by the 'curse' of the family?

"What the hell do you mean by that?" She talked to her younger self.

"You were the curse of the family, mother and father didnt love you, they played an act..."

"You held a power that they wanted, one that they feared, the shear amount of power that you had, cursed energy, they wanted it, but you had it..." she continued on.

"You were a devil in their eyes, they almost ended you multiple times, your not supposed to be here Y/N"

Tears fell from her eyes.

"Shut up and stop telling such bullshit! Mother and Father loved me, I know they did, they would never do such a-"

"He saved you"

"He stopped them from ending you"

"If it weren't for him, you would've been 6 feet under right now"

'He...?'

"Who the hell is he?-"

"Y/N look out!"

Y/N turned as a curse crashed between her and the familiar voice, Y/N immediately grabbing her katana and getting ready to attack.

Tears constantly fell from her eyes, shaking from the encounter she had a moment before. Where the scene once was, was an open alley, no blood, no bodies, empty.

"Your vulnerable right now, you'll be easy to end here and now" the curse spoke out.

"No...no I'm n-not" her voice shook as she spoke.

Before she knew it, the curse had gotten behind her and blasted her back out into the street, luckly during the time that she 'saw' her family, it was enough time for Nanami, Megumi, and Ino to evacuate everyone.

"Y/N!" Megumi yelled, seeing his significant other on the floor, looking helpless.

"Stay back from her, don't let personal feelings affect you in a situation like this" Nanami said as Ino and Megumi looked at him in shock.

They were going to help, help Y/N when she could barely process what was all going on.

But, Nanami was right, Y/N has genuinely only excorised a couple of curses, never has she dealt with a higher ranked curse than the time at the bridge*.

[* - Referring to the scene with Choso's brothers which i completely forgot to include before the start of the Shibuya Incident lmao]

Y/N slowly stood up, as the curse got closer to, completely ignoring the other 3 sorcerers behind her. 

"You ARE weak, give up and die already" the curse was about ready to strike when...

"Why...your already dead" Y/N said, it was so subtle, so calm, you would think that it was a bluff.

But she was right.

The curse was slowly fading, disintegrating, it's head fell to the floor.

"Woah! Did she really do that?!" Ino stood amazed as Y/N didn't move a single muscle, or so they thought.

"Look behind L/N" Nanami said, the two looked behind the curse, and as it faded, it was clear how the curse was slain.

Y/N had used her technique, bringing up the  road and making it sharp enough to pierce and cut the head right of the curse.

Y/N had finally got up, holding her side as she walked to the three.

Megumi immediately getting to Y/N first, checking where she was hit and for any bruising. "Are you okay? If that curse wasn't I would make sure it would reach the deepest pits of hel-"

"Megumi...I'm fine, dont worry, just a little scratch" she said as her boyfriend let go of her.

"Right...sorry" He said.

"Personally emotions Fushiguro...dont let them get to you" Nanami said, reminding the boy.

He nodded confirming that his elder was right.

"We need to move deeper in, this area is cleared out, but there could still be curses around here, so be aware of your surroundings"

"Yes Sir!" The three said as they nodded.

◇◇◇

As the 4 Sorcerers moved deeper into Shibuya, more and more people were evacuated safely, Y/N was still traumatized after what had happened only so long ago, her memory of that day was getting fuzzier as the days and years went on, but seeing that sight again, made her remember the horrific day.

Megumi was constantly keeping a look out on Y/N, making sure that she was okay and not too much into her head.

You could say that his personal feelings were definitely interfering with the situation.

Y/N was his significant other, anyone would be just as concerned as he was. This was a high stake situation though, let your guard down for 2 seconds and you could be dead in less than 1.

"Stop here" Nanami spoke, as they had reached the middle of Shibuya, Shibuya square, a popular place for special holidays, it was cleared out by other Sorcerers so no casualties were to happen.

Y/N drew her Katana, making sure to keep her guard up, she was the only one to feel a presence around them.

Cursed energy can be sensed by any and all Sorcerers, even civilians can feel it if they pay attention enough, to them, it's like a ton of pressure is being pushed onto them.

Since Sorcerers are so used to sensing it, its nothing more than a presence to them.

Y/N was tense, she hadn't said a word to the three since the encounter, making Megumi worry even more.

"Y/N-"

"It was nothing."

Blankly, Y/N's response was nothing but 3 words.

"I just want to know...I just want to know that your okay-"

"I said it was nothing alright!" Y/N raised her voice looking back at Megumi who was in pure and utter shock.

Y/N's face dropped, regretting what she had done.

"I'm sorry...it's just better that you dont get yourself caught up in my worries..."

Megumis face was expressionless, of course he would worry about her, what had happened to her was a big concern, and it could potentially lead to something later on, so it was better to find out to prevent it.

"She's right Fushiguro, remember what we discussed back there" Nanami responded.

Megumi nodded at Nanamis remark.

"Its okay, but dont let it get to you..yeah?" He said

"Yeah..." Y/N responded back.

Then there was silence.

Then a loud boom was heard.

All four heads had swung behind them, where the trains stop for pick up, something had destroyed part of it an probably caused the explosion.

"I'll go check if I will" Y/N said looking at Nanami.

"Don't, let it come to us, we cant take a risk in a situation like this" Nanami said, bringing out his cursed cleaver. Ino cracking his knuckles.

The smoke cleared making it visible as to what had caused the explosion, multiple curses with immense cursed energy were shown, Y/N drawing her second katana exhaling deeply, Megumi summoning his demon dog.

.

.

.

"Let the party commence..."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
yo yo yo your favorite
late uploading author
here 🙏

school has really taken a
big toll on me, and my time
basketball season is back in
full swing so i rarely have
any freetime, i apologize
for any hold ups on the books

I hope to upload more in the
coming new year, but otherwise
i will try to upload another chapter
or two before the new year comes!

Thank you so much for your support
+ patience <3

Have a lovely day/night <3

Lilly, out! <3

||Word Count : 1309 [Including A/N note]||

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

11.3K 293 18
We all have secrets no matter how big they are. Secrets, that we can't even share with our closest people. Secrets, that we are going to keep until o...
841K 27.9K 91
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
1.2K 40 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
74.6K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...