~ • Chapter 27 : Off Day • ~

The Kyoto - Tokyo meeting was being held, and the even itself was cut short due to the attack of the unregistered special grade curse.

Everyone sat in a room, waiting for the principal's and higher ups to await their decision on continuing the event.

Y/N sat at a table next to none other than Megumi, Y/N having a stare down with Mai.

Mai seriously struck a nerve in Y/N as soon as they met, her attitude was disgusting and she was so self centered as if she was better than Y/N.

"Got a problem...?" Mai finally spoke up as all eyes went on her.

"Yeah, maybe if you'd stop staring at me I wouldnt have one..." all eyes landed on Y/N as she spoke, her eyes staring daggers into Mai.

"Oh did I strike a nerve in you? You should really start working on your social skills and learn that..." she paused for a second before raising her head.

"Your nothing, you bitch" she grinned at Y/N who slammed her hand on the table in front of her as she stood up.

"If you think I'll let step all over me and wont do nothing about it, your wrong you egotistical son of a-"

"Ladies...calm yourselves down..." Principal Yaga walked in stopping the commotion.

The rest of the higher ups walked in along with Pricipal Yaga, all walking side by side.

Y/N sat back down still staring Mai down, Megumi attempting to calm her down as Nobara hyped her up a bit.

Apparently there was supposed to be a one on one battle during the event, but it was cut due to the curses attack so they took ideas that all the higher ups put in to resume the event, yet somehow Gojo managed to rig the event and hold a baseball game.

Yes, a baseball game.

"Who did this...?" Principal Gakugaji questioned as he looked around, Gojo was the only one to have walked out of the room at that exact time of the drawing.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Kamo said as he shook his head.

"Of course it was..." Kugisaki didn't even get to finish her sentence as Principal Gakugaji finished it for her.

"SATORU!" He yelled as Gojo only giggled as he walked out of the building.

◇◇◇

"SOOO, WHO'S READY FOR BASEBALL!?" Gojo excitedly asked as he pointed at his students, all wearing Baseball Uniforms all reading 'TOKYO' on them.

"I rather not be playing baseball right now..." Maki said as she deadpanned.

"Tuna Tuna!" Toge said, agreeing with Maki.

"Toge, you were actually pretty excited to play when you were talking to me, I think your lying" Panda said looking down at Toge who pointed and started yelling at Panda.

Y/N, Kugisaki, and Itadori all giggled at the sight of the two second years arguing, Fushiguro only smiled as he saw it as them getting along.

"What about you my lovely first years?" Gojo turned to the 4 students standing by each other.

"What Maki said, but it seems fun" Kugisaki said standing proudly.

"I don't really mind Sensei, great suggestion!" Itadori made a thumbs up towards Gojo making Fushiguro sigh.

"I don't see what Baseball has to do with the event but I guess..." Fushiguro replied.

"I don't really see it either...but I've always had an interest for it, so it seems fun!" Y/N said smiling.