JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

1.5K 63 80
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

The chiming of the service bell and Jules calling out your name snaps you out of the thoughts which have been plaguing your mind for almost the entire day since you woke up. You hurry over towards the kitchen window to grab the dish your coworker had already finished, patting down your uniform with (skin tone) hands to appear more presentable.

The male's soft green gaze shifts towards you in concern.

Jules: "Is something on your mind (y/n)? You've been distracted a lot today..."

Indeed there is, but you're not sure if you want to tell anyone about it. You've been thinking about another dream you had last night, it was similar to the last one you had about the mansion you're now calling your home.

*Flashback to last night's dream*

There's this strange light feeling again when opening your (e/c), but instead standing in nothingness like last time you wake up in a familiar room. Your bedroom of the place you call home now. Sitting up from the bed you're laying on and turning to look over your shoulder, you're surprised to see your still sleeping body resting in the sheets.

'This is the second time I'm having a strange dream... What's going on with me lately?'

Is it really a coincidence that you're dreaming about this place again? At this point you get the feeling there's something you're missing, something you're supposed to know, but you can't think of anything that could give you an answer.

'Find it...'

'Wha-?! This voice again? Who are you?'

There was a long pause and for a second there you thought you won't hear the answer from who or whatever it is that voice belongs to. Until you hear it again the volume slightly increasing.

'Find it, find me. And remember...'

'I don't know what you're talking about, strange voice talking in my head that I never heard in my entire life! Well, except the other when I had a dream like this...'

You yell out, your feet carrying yourself out of the bedroom as you search again for the source. Making it to the middle of, what you recognize, the middle of the upper hallway of the mansion.

'You will know when the time comes...'

Like last time a sudden force guides you down the hallway, the feeling of something touching and pulling on your (skin tone) hand makes the hair on the base of your neck stand. You'd be lying if you said you weren't scared but it's a dream right? Nothing is able to really hurt you. If it isn't of course some type of shit you're going through like in the Death 13 episode. Yeah no thank you.

'Tomorrow.'

The voice whispers once more when you find yourself standing beneath the attic door, but this time it opens wide as if to beckon you inside. Yet before you or anything else could help you get upstairs you're pulled out from your slumber.

~~~

"Human? Human... Awaken."

Santana was standing there beside the bed and shaking you awake as gently as possible, hoping to not shake you too much so he won't hurt you. It did do the job of waking you up though so that's good enough for him. With a groan you open your (e/c) eyes and meet the Pillarman's crimson ones.

You: "I'm awake, I'm awake... What time is it Santana?"

With a small glance to the side he answers with his usual calm and deep voice.

Santana: "S-seven... Forty."

You: "FUCK! I need to catch the bus!"

You struggle to get out of the sheets as you quickly get ready for college. Meanwhile Santana was watching you confused, wondering what the sudden hurry was and how you're going to catch a bus in the first place. A vehicle this big is not something you can catch? He could try if you want to, if also the sun wasn't out. Still standing in the same spot with his head tilted slightly Santana decides to leave you be for now, he can ask you later when you return.

*Flashback end*

Shaking your head from your stupor, you force a small smile towards your coworker and reassure him that you're fine, before carrying the dish towards the assigned table and serve it to the four headed family.

This dream you had last night was running through your mind the entire morning, luckily it didn't distract you from finishing the exam in time, if the answers you've written down are right or not is another story. That voice said "tomorrow" so it means there is something going to happen today. You're unsure if you should be looking forward to it or not, for now you'll try concentrating on your job.

Emily: "Hey (F/n)!"

The blonde walks over to you her apron on the pink maid dress loosely hanging off her hips. Having just left the staff room and finished changing. Greeting her as cheerfully as possible you look over towards her.

You: "Do you need something?"

Shaking her head no, she picks up the other empty plates and utensils on your table and helps you carry it back to the kitchen, you thanking her in return.

Emily: "I just wanted to ask if you've seen Ian already, he's supposed to work the later shift with me after you and Tyler clock out."

Shrugging your shoulders and putting the last dishes away you say.

You: "I don't know, but now that you're here I can change and get home."

Emily: "Yeah. Tyler will probably have some things to say if rich boy arrives late, he already looks irritated today..."

Right on cue the boy makes his entrance, making a straight b line towards the staff room to avoid a grumpy Tyler who's already chasing after him.

Emily: "He looks a little bit off don't you think? As if something's on his mind."

You: "He does, but that's not my problem. I'm going home now. See you tomorrow."

Emily watches your retreating form and mutters a goodbye herself, concerned from your sudden change of mood.

*Time skip brought to you by best waifu... SpeeEedwaGOonnn*

You: "I'm home!"

Your voice echoes through the hallway of the mansion after the entrance door closes shut behind you. With a sigh you put away your stuff and make your way to the living room, a little bit confused as to why it's so quiet and no one has greeted you back. But then again, it is a big mansion. Entering the living room you're surprised to see... No one here. You've noticed for the short amount of time you've been living here, there's always at least one of the villains chilling in the living room.

You: 'They're probably in their rooms or something. At least I hope they are.'

Thinking to yourself you don't notice the other presence that has approached you from behind. A light tap on your left shoulder startling you, letting out a loud gasp you whip around in shock.

You: "Oh my god-! Ah it's just you again Santana. Jeez, don't sneak up on me like that you could've just said something."

The man looks down at you with a small pout and mutters quietly, yet loud enough for you to hear.

Santana: "Sorry..."

You: "You don't have to apologize it's fine. Say, are the others in their rooms or something?"

Santana stays silent for a little while and keeps staring at you intensely, deciding what he should say next. Your form shifts on your feet from the awkward silence until he finally says something.

Santana: "Yes."

A sigh of relief leaves your lips.

You: "I see."

Santana: "I... Was waiting for you."

Well that's certainly something. The image of the man in front of you staying either inside his own room or the large living room and waiting just for you to come back home is kinda cute. It does make you feel bad in a sense though, because in your rush you weren't able to talk with him as much as you would've liked this morning.

Without another word, Santana takes your hand in his and walks up the stairs, presumably towards his room. Knowing that most of the villains occupy the upper floor of the mansion, you don't question him. He pushes open a wooden door, which by the looks of it definitely has seen better days. Some of the dark brown paint has been chipped off and lost its vibrant color, small cracks and dust on the surface. Once inside he closes the door behind him and stands in front of you.

Santana: "I want to play with you."

You're caught of guard by that statement, but nevertheless a little bit of fun won't hurt right? Today has been quite tiring and you need something that puts your mind off of those thoughts plaguing your mind which for some reason you can't seem to evade.

You: "Eh? Oh sure! What are we gonna play?"

Meanwhile on the other side of the hallway a certain vampire lounges inside his dark room, a candle lit, a book in his lap while he carefully sways a glass of wine between his fingers. After wandering the mansion last night, he discovered a small wine cellar down in the basement. Of course he couldn't let one of his favorite beverages slip through his grasp, it's not like you're going to notice anyway and it's been a while since he's been having a drink. And it's also not like he can go out to get a blood supply. Yet.

Dio: "The sun is setting soon... Those other worms should be heading back as well."

He mutters to himself, flipping to the next page and taking a small sip.

Dio: "Why should I go looking for a job if the others are doing that already? I Dio won't work for anyone! Others work for me! Keeping up that nice facade is getting tiring, but patience is key to earn trust."

He smirks to himself and crosses his leg over the other. Dio just has to wait until he's made sure The World is once again able to fully use its power for his escape and reign over this universe as well. He just has to get rid of the other villains and you. Suddenly the words from few days prior made him think, that time this Pillarman had you in his filthy clutches.

"-you could've just promised to not do anything evil while you were still a cute and small chibi just to betray me at the end and leave doing all sorts of bad stuff. But instead you stayed."

Dio: '...Why am I still here?'

The vampire has not heard all what you've said, but enough to actually make him doubt his own actions sometimes. It's true that he's planned to kill you the first time he saw you, but lately he's gotten slightly conflicted. Somehow each time there was an opportunity, he hesitated. He denies the possibility that he has grown attached and is tolerating you enough to stay alive longer in his presence. No, this could not be it. Dio frowns and clicks his tongue.

Dio: 'Tch. Impossible! And cute? If anyone of us was the cutest, then it was me! Hm? What's that sound?'

Turning around and shifting his golden gaze to his door he listens carefully, if it wasn't for him being a vampire he wouldn't have picked up on whatever it is that's occurring on the opposite side of the walls. Closing his book shut and putting it down on the small wooden table, he slowly gets up and pushes his ear to the wall.

Dio: "Is that (Y/n)?"

The blonde whispers in thought, recognizing the voice which belongs to you followed by the voice of that one he didn't really bother to remember the name of. All he knows is that he's one of them. Maybe he got a little bit to distracted by himself, hence why he has not noticed your presence.

(Y/n): "I-I can't anymore!"

Dio: 'Huh..?'

Dio looks towards his Stand which has appeared beside him and was listening in as well, sharing a look of confusion with his user.

Santana: "Hold on just a bit more... You can do it."

A groan can be heard from you and a small thud.

Santana: "You're doing good human."

The gears in Dio's head start turning after just standing there and listening in silence for a solid minute, before he dramatically steps back in shock. Even The World was glaring at the wall in front of him as he hears more groans from you.

Dio: "Nani!? What the hell are they doing?! It can't be..."

Santana: "I'm going to move behind you now."

(Y/n): "I've forgotten how flexible you are..."

Multiple different scenarios run through the vampire's head while he stands there flabbergasted. It's not like he hasn't been involved in activities like this, quite the contrary. He did and still enjoys sensual activities, yet hearing those two people have their fun together annoys him. How in the world did it even come to this in the first place? And right then when he was reading through this book called 'Twilight', which had him already question humanity again. With a snap of his fingers his Stand stops time and he walks outside, time resuming once he stops in front the room where the supposed suspicious activity takes place. Without warning Dio slams the door open and barges in, yelling with an accusing finger pointed towards the human and pillarman.

Dio: "YOU! If the both of you want to fuck around at least give someone a warning! And who even allowed you two to have fun together!?-"

Dio stops in his tracks when you greet him nonchalantly.

(Y/n): "Oh hey Dio."

You and Santana are on some type of strange colored mat, entangled together in a strange position. Your legs are spread out and your hands placed on two different colored circles behind you, your back facing the blonde. Not even needing to turn your head to look at said villain after recognizing his voice. Santana on the other hand has his left foot on a spot below you, his right one on a blue circle between your legs and his upper body unnaturally bend to reach for the circles behind you. Dio just stares at them dumbfounded, feeling like a complete and utter fool for assuming the wrong thing.

Dio: "What is this you're doing?"

(Y/n): "We're playing the game twister, wanna join?"

Santana who was facing Dio seems to be glaring holes at the vampire, not appreciating the fact that someone has intruded when he was enjoying the time he's spending with you. Declining your offer Dio swiftly turns and struts back to get back to what he was doing clearly not wanting to deal with the other being, leaving you alone with the redhead once more. Not a second longer your arms start to wobble and you fall onto your back with an audible oof. Santana moving his foot away before the rest of you could land on it as well.

(Y/n): "Looks like you won."

You huff out as you lay there, kneeling beside you he gives you a ghost of a smile saying.

Santana: "It was... fun."

(Y/n): "Where did you actually find my old twister game anyway?"

Staring ahead as if thinking to himself before looking back down at you he replies slowly.

Santana: "A box... under your bed."

Ah. The box where some of your old stuff was in. That makes sense. Getting up you ask him with a smile of your own.

(Y/n): "Do you want to play another round?"

Shaking his head and muttering a small no you take that as a sign to put the white mat together and clean up the space you used, setting the game aside towards a corner of his room. You were ready to leave when you're suddenly getting pulled back and placed into someone's lap. Somehow Santana managed to move both your forms onto the bed without you noticing and is now hugging your (body type) figure against his, as if afraid you'd abandon him so soon, nuzzling his face into your neck with his eyes closed.

Santana: "Stay longer, please."

Shaking off your surprised state and letting out a soft sigh you give in and decide to make the best out of this, how could you say no?

(Y/n): "Of course."

He hums in approval and holds you close like a teddy bear. Leaning yourself against him you close your (e/c) as well, staying like this for a moment and enjoying the quiet atmosphere.

Santana: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Hm..?"

Santana pauses for a second his crimson eyes looking at nothing in particular and playing with a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) his tone turning slightly somber.

Santana: "Do you think I'm weak..? Will you leave me in the future as well?"

You sit up and turn around in his lap to find him staring at you intently, your gaze softens when you ask him.

(Y/n): "Why would you think that Santana? You're not weak, you're the opposite!"

Santana: "..."

No matter how hard he tries to hide it, you can still notice the dejected look he gave you. Yes, Santana did kill a lot of people, but honestly most of them deserved it. In a way you feel for him, being alone by yourself while the ones who raised you left and traveled to another country without you. And the fact that they don't see him as an equal but instead as a guard dog makes you feel even more bad for him.

(Y/n): "I won't just leave you Santana I promise."

You give him a hug and stroke your hand through his surprisingly soft hair. Santana stiffens up and does not move, but lets you do whatever regardless. Slowly melting into your touch. You could've sworn you heard him purr right then and there but won't comment on it to not ruin the moment. Once letting go of him you receive a few pats on the head, though slight awkward ones since the concept of affection is still a little foreign for the Pillarman.

Santana: "Thank you (Y/n)."

Tilting his head Santana watches you curiously and says.

Santana: "You've been thinking about something earlier today. Was something bothering you..?"

Realizing that he must talk about that strange dream you had you wave your hands dismissively in response.

(Y/n): "It's fine. You don't have to worry! I was just having a strange dream that's all."

The redhead just nods, not going to pry any further for more information and instead hugs you close again, laying his chin on top of your head.

Later with a little more pleading than you intended to, Santana eventually let you go and leave for the night to return to your own room. You're surprised how long you actually spent time with him, because it definitely wasn't this dark when you came home. Once you look out of one of the many windows, you can already see the moon and the stars which have appeared in the night sky. And because you haven't eaten anything since work you're practically starving and make a detour towards the kitchen. Not caring what time it is you take whatever it is that looks edible enough for you from the fridge and start eating to satisfy your growling stomach. You're happily munching on some chocolate when a certain voice makes you freeze.

'Find it...'

A/N: Here, I give you some quality time with Santana. Why? Because I can. ( ̄▽ ̄) My boi needs and deserves more love ( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡

Anyway, bye 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 133 6
JoJo villain-centric yandere jealousy scenarios from Tumblr. Reader Insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, canon typical violence, and creepy guys being...
54.1K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
773 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...