Hidden Heart (Brent Rivera Fa...

By mr-rivera

Jesus is the new kid in school. Brent is the bad boy of school. what happens when they cross paths? when Jesu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

376 11 2
By mr-rivera

Hey y'all! Jesus here! Well like always me cuase I'm the only one that usesy phone haha. Well here's the next chapter! Hope ya like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brent's P.O.V

I smirked as I thought of a plan that I could do. If I do this the right way it will work out. But if I mess uo just a slight bit it will all come tumbling down on me and my reputation.

I was now walking howlme thinking of the way I can do this.

You see my plan is to male him fall for me. Its not that hard to see that he has a small amount of feelings for me. Whoever doesn't notice would be blind. I might just be able to do this right and hurt him. I smirked as I got to my front porch and took out my house key. Both of my parents aren't here they are both busy working and they'll be back by 1 or 2 on the morning. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and went back to the living room.

What to do now?

Jesus' P.O.V

I finally got home and greeted my parents, grabbed an apple and went upstairs to my room. I smiled as I saw all my posters. Of what you ask? One Direction. You see I'm a huge huge huge directioner. Just thought you should know. I sighed and lay down on my bed.

I took out my phone and decided to text Chris since I was clearly bored but before I was able to text him I got a message from Brent..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucked but here ya go!

P.s sorry I haven't updated I am really busy with school and I have to do so much work at home .

Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2K 19
An AU in which Ae and Pete are transfer students in an English school. Through a series of accidental, and non-accidental events, will fate bring the...
1K 64 23
Jack is a straight A student. What happens when he bumps into a bad boy and he later learns that he is to be his new roommate. Read on to find out.
94.1K 3.2K 26
Two normal boys with two very different personalities. One has a voice of an angel and follows all the rules. The other is a devil in disguise and re...
105K 5.3K 42
[[SEQUEL]] "Not Another High School Love Story" MUST be read first ▪️ *SYNOPSIS* After suffering a serious injury on the field and being forced to pu...