Mysteries of a 'serving' boys...

By Darkartqueen

Guess what guys.. THIS IS ANOTHER PRINCE MERLIN AU. Merlin is a prince of a fallen kingdom that was overthr... More

Memories and Flashbacks.
Yay or nay?
Explanation
Behavior And Changes
Things cannot be seen until you search
Odd Companionships and Questions
Discussions
"Hidden graces beneath the graven silk."
"The secrets are written in ink and blood."
"Power And Strength; Merlin's Heart."
"Speaking To An Empty Room."
Talk And Be Heard.
We Heard Your Heart Break, And Now We're Holding The Shards

Hey guys

16.9K 278 208
By Darkartqueen

(My new cover profile photo by the ways I love it :3)

Hey guys so I feel like I have to start putting these in because people (not everyone, especially non of my fantabulous lovelies that have read my stories and have become fans, just a general message to all) seem to ignore the tags I put on certain stories.

This is a Merlin story that will have quite a bit of MERTHUR in it.

If you don't like, don't read it and don't be a twit or a hater.

Rude.

Anywhovian, yes.

This is a Merlin story that will contain Merthur, I will tag the story accordingly but a message to all: If you're curious about a story here on watt pad, check the tags because if you don't like something, it will almost always be tagged. I tag my stories accordingly so... yeah.

I don't own Merlin, it belongs to BBC and other companies,

I DONT OWN MERLIN.

Merlin, Merthur, Don't like, don't read it.

Enjoy! 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2.2K 22
My name is Prince Merlin Aragon Ambrosius, and I hate being a prince, so much that I ran away from home, to live in Camelot, a place where my kind ar...
69.5K 1.8K 25
A fallen kingdom.A lost Prince that had to flee his kingdom.A traitor that invaded his home and took over.The worst part was the invasion was on his...
260K 14K 31
Credit for the amazing cover goes to EdamameBean on Wattpad! Merthur AU (Still set in the same time period) After the Great Purge, led by Uther Pendr...
49.5K 1.9K 60
We all know the story of the young boy called Merlin. But what the most people don't know is that he is the lost prince of Imardin, a kingdom with ma...