Explanation

So it's obvious by the last chapters comments that people want me to continue this story, what?? Sooooo... HERE YOU ARE MY MULTIFANDOM LOVELIES!!

The throne room door slammed shut loudly, the windows shaking violently with the surprising amount of force contained within Merlin's slim and slightly muscled frame.

Gwaine furrowed his brow even more than before, his brow becoming a met unibrow above his eyes. He lifted himself from his seat swiftly, he immediately began to head towards the closed door when Arthur immediately stood and shouted,

"Gwaine! What do you think you're doing?" Gwaine turned and looked at Arthur, an obvious burning anger behind his eyes, he grit his teeth and said harshly yet with a startlingly calm sense surrounding him,

"Merlin just had an obvious nightmare, in front of everyone, he was obviously hyperventilating as he left and I feel the ever so slight right to be worried about my best friend! It's Merlin! Something's obviously wrong with him, he's obviously upset and I want to know why! Merlin is Merlin, he is the kindest, most generous person any of us here have ever met, he doesn't deserve sadness. And besides, you all saw how pale he was! So when he has to leave room in a frenzy of sweat, fear and sweat, the fact that he was on the verge of hyperventilating as he left, I want to know WHY!" And with that, Gwaine was out the door, an echo of "Merlin!" Filling the corridor outside the throne room, followed by Gwaine's running footsteps flowed into the room.

The memories were burning into my mind, Merlin couldn't think and all he could remember was the sight of my kingdom burning, the fire, the screams, everything. I excited the throne room quickly, I only got so far. I could feel myself leaning against the wall down the hall, the cold stones leaching through my thin clothes, I could hear someone, it sounded like Gwaine, yell to me but I couldn't hear a thing, my mind too muddled, everything replaying on a loop.

I could vaguely feel someone pulling me to my feet, I felt as though it was probably Gwaine lifting me up, and someone murmuring to me, obvious attempts to bring me back to lucidity, attempting to get me to speak, to make sure I was ok.

I turned my head to the side, only to have my suspicions proven, Gwaine had one of my arms pulled over his shoulders, I was becoming more and more lucid, now noticing that Gwaine was practically dragging me down the hall with him, my feet being less coordinated than usual.
Gwaine saw that I had become lucid enough to see him, earning a easy yet harsh smile from the knight,

"Hey Merlin, you back to the land of the living?" A weak nod and Gwaine smiled, this time much easier and relaxed than before.
Gwaine faintly whispered, pulling Merlin into the Knights chambers,

"Merlin, listen to me. You're going to sit in my chambers, you're going to drink some wine, we'll talk and you'll tell me what just happened. Ok?" Merlin nodded weakly before he could stop himself, before Gwaine pulled him over to the table within his chambers.

Merlin sat and shifted in his seat, watching as Gwaine walked back to the door and asked a passing servant to fetch a jug of wine. When the servant returned, surprisingly swift, Gwaine nodded in 'thanks' and turned back to see that Merlin hadn't moved much, his eyes were still slightly glazed and dulled from the nightmare earlier.

Merlin looked startled, oddly enough, as his friend say in front of him and poured the 'servant' a goblet of wine. Merlin took it with a shaky hand, gulping down the bitterly sweet liquid quickly. Gwaine raised an eyebrow as he poured another goblet of wine for his friend, before he leaned back in his chair, watching his friend.

Merlin lowered his head to his lap as if it were the most interesting thing he'd ever seen, Gwaine's eyes on him the entire time. The darker haired man swallowed thickly before speaking, his voice a low, gravely should that Gwaine had never heard before, at least not from Merlin,