ERO7 (GOT7 Smut Fanfictions)

By ithnkthrfriwrite

Collection of one shots smuts, written with the development of a romantic relationship through sexual interac... More

โš ๏ธ
๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐–๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฑ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ)
๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐š๐ž )
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐ฎ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ)
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ( ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐‰๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐ )
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  )
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ) ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ( ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ )
๐๐š๐ฆ๐๐š๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ( ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ )
๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ(๐†๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐๐š๐ฆ๐๐š๐ฆ)
Note
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  )
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ) ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ) ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ) ๐ˆ๐•
๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ ( ๐‰๐š๐ž๐›๐ž๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  )๐•

๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ( ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐‰๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  )

226 8 4
By ithnkthrfriwrite

"Hyeong! Hyeong!" Yugyeom, kept on poking Jinyoung's shoulder while he's busy with his phone waiting for Mark's response on his last message.

Jinyoung knew the youngest would just pull some silly prank on him, he saw what he did to their other members so he continued ignoring him.

Jinyoung is just browsing on his phone, as he didn't get any response from Mark, they're taking a break from their rehearsal. Mark is not around because he went to LA for awhile and he's scheduled to be back next week. He started getting worried as Mark last message to him was him saying he's not feeling well and that was a few hours ago, he was about to send another message when he got disturbed again.

"Jinyoung hyung!" This time it was Bambam who shouted on his ear and almost snatched his phone from his hand, this time he gave up and had no choice but to spare a minute on their attention deprived maknaes.

"What?" He asked and the two younger looked at each other while laughing menacingly then began deducting their plan on how can they make fun of their leader. The two young ones know that he will support them and they're not wrong as Jinyoung loves the idea.

He puts back his phone to his bag as he go along with the silly plan of the other two, and made a mental note to just give his boyfriend a call later.

Time had passed, the three had successfully executed their prank on JayB and even Jackson joined in, that's why their room become so rowdy as it got filled with laughter and teasing, a normal thing already for them.

As the fun died down a little, Jinyoung sprawled lay on the floor along with the others as they've agreed to relax for a moment before having another run of their routine. He closed his eyes for a moment while talking to the other members when they suddenly heard a knock, they looked at each other thinking they're not expecting a visitor but then they thought it's just a staff so their leader took the liberty to meet who's behind the doors.

"Well if it isn't Mark!" JB exclaimed that made Jinyoung opened his eyes in shocked then pulls himself up. Looking at Mark with wide eyed expression, visibly confused. At the same time, he couldn't contain his grin while looking at him, his boyfriend looks so good as always, but he's glowing almost sparkling now, a visit on his family surely helped the guy to relieved stress.

Ofcourse Jinyoung just mirrors the normal reactions along with the others who are all cheering upon seeing Mark, welcoming him with full of glee.

Mark is giving him some occasional glance that only them two knows and he squeeze in on their little circle.

The cheering on the room got louder when Mark says he got food for everyone the handed the treats that the guys immediately took and thanked Mark, Jackson is telling him he shouldn't have done it but he's already enjoying the pastry on his mouth.

Mark sat beside Jinyoung and immediately cling on his arm, their group GOT7 are naturally close with each other, one of its perks, even if they act too clingy with one another it could be mask by a simple act of friendship that even their own members wouldn't think that there's something's going on between them.

"B--- hey!" Jinyoung immediately cut himself when he almost called him with their endearment.

"I thought you'll fly back next week hyung?" He said, as he shoves the bread on his mouth.

"You should've told me, I thought you're sick." He leans in to simply whisper on Mark's ear, and he whispered back. "I'm not, I just want to surprise you"

He pressed his palm on Mark's forehead then sighs in relief as his worries faded in instant when he got sure that his lover is fine. Jinyoung's arm went around Mark's waist and gives it a light caress then quickly pulls it back away. "Thank heavens, atleast you're here now." He mumbled just enough for Mark to hear.

BamBam suggested they should take a picture for the fans and everyone happily agreed on. Jinyoung finished his bread and wipes his hand before joining in. Mark's arm remained linked with Jinyoung that he didn't mind, as it's what he wants and been craving for. He actually couldn't wait for their rehearsal to end already so he could just be alone with him.

Being cheeky, Jinyoung purposely bump his peach on Mark's crotch, and that act didn't go unnoticed as Mark's gaze went peering on him, he could still feel the light graze of the softness of his bums, its images appears on his mind. Mark flashes his usual angelic smile then cleared his throat and shakes his head, he didn't expect he would be teasing him like that and he's already thinking what he'd do later to keep the younger in place.

Jinyoung's now talking to the other members and Mark's certain that he just did that to avoid him.

JayB asked Jinyoung for suggestions about what should be JJP's next concept on their upcoming group activities, as they will have a unit performance. Mark's just listening at the side as he simply play with some strands of Jinyoung's hair and pretended he was just fascinated by the sweet scent of his shampoo. Acting like it was his first time to smell it and even asked Gyeom to smell it too, the younger innocently agrees with him.

As Mark plays with Jinyoung's hair, he brushes his fingertips on his nape, he did this for a few times then he grinned to himself hearing the younger's whine, then JayB called them to gather in the middle for the last round up.

JayB didn't let Mark to join on their practice as he just arrived and needs a rest. Their leader discuss their routines and the songs lined up for their upcoming performance when some of their staffs went in on their rehearsal room, they hand out snacks on the members and updated them regarding their schedules on variety shows they would be guesting to.

A female staff approaches Jinyoung and Mark's gaze darted on them. He couldn't figure out what they're talking about but they are both laughing as the staff shows her phone to Jinyoung. His brows furrowed, not wanting to get jealous but the woman is getting too close and the fact that Jinyoung is letting her, to tease him pushes some sour buttons in him.

Being a territorial type, Mark is not liking what he's seeing. What's for him is for him only. Expecting the younger would pick on his mood, he was shocked upon seeing how Jinyoung even held on the female.

Jinyoung continues avoiding Mark's gaze in purpose, completely ignoring it as he's enjoying his boyfriend's reaction right now.

Mark tore his gaze away from them to control himself but as if the heaven is testing his patience, the staff casually went to him putting her arm around his shoulders and proposed that whoever made a mistake, Mark would hit their butt, like what they always do for punishment. . 

The other members agreed, since they like betting with each other a lot and they're always so competitive over silly games like this.

Mark laughs along with the others but he's still throwing some sharp glances to Jinyoung.

The staffs left them to gave them alone time so they could practice.

The whole time the GOT6 are dancing, Mark is just looking at Jinyoung, as if closely observing him that
made the younger to be a little uncomfortable causing him to be the first one to missed a step.

Jinyoung went on the other side instead on his supposed position on their second rotation, the other members cheered and roared in laughter when he made a mistake.

The members start pushing him towards Mark who is now wearing his playful grin thinking he doesn't have to wait that long to punish his lover.

“Be gentle Mark hyung” Jinyoung said, pressing his lips together to suppress his grin, then bended over the wall.

Mark gently pressed his palm on Jinyoung's peach before landing a hard slap to it that made everyone cheer on, as it looks like a normal thing for them.

Jinyoung earned another round of teasing from the other members before they turned their backs to get into their position.

As quick as lightning, Mark stole a peck on Jinyoung's cheek before he gently pushes him to return to his place.

The practice went on and they had to retake the performance rehearsal for a few more times that Mark got the chance to hit every member.

Afterwards, everyone's feeling exhausted already and Jinyoung looks at him wearily, as if he just want to go straight at him for cuddle to recharge his energy. The group gather round, for finishing points out, from their leader before they git dismissed.

As their practice ended, the members slowly disperse to go on their own appointments. JayB, made sure everything’s fine before he go on his way leaving the two.

Their leader even reiterates some reminders but then Jinyoung pushes him away, faking an annoyance.

As they made sure that everyone already left.

“Park Jinyoung.” Mark calls in a playful tone, looking at him with a sly grin plastered on his face as he walks towards the younger. Before Jinyoung could even respond to him, his hand already went around the younger's waist, and shush him by having his lips for a quick deep kiss then pulled back an inch as he cracked a huge smile. “I missed you.”

Mark began planting soft kisses on Jinyoung's pair and while he's at it, he's pushing the younger slowly towards the wall until he's leaning on it. Pinning his hand at the side of his head while the other stayed on his waist.

"What are you doing? You know we can't do this here." Jinyoung nuzzled his nose on Mark's while returning each pecks. Now that they're too close with each other Jinyoung could smell his scent, and being with him gives some tranquil effect on the younger.

"Why? Didn't you miss me too?." Mark's hand slipped down to Jinyoung's bottom, a smirk drawn on his lips as he greeted it with a tight grope then hissed as he felt himself wanting to do more than that. The younger's effect on him aggravated the desire he's been suppressing for weeks, as they're miles away from each other.

"Of course I missed you! I've been so good, you know?" Jinyoung made an eye roll as he hits Mark's chest gently.

"You've been good?." Mark grins in a mocking way while shaking his head a little. "Are you sure you've been good?" He asked remembering all the teasing he pulled earlier. He suddenly spun Jinyoung's body making him face the wall with his hand still pinned on the side of his head and the other on Jinyoung's butt.

Very slowly he traces his clothed peach, softly fondling what he had on display, and he starts stroking it round and round with his palm then suddenly he hits his butt cheek hard.

Jinyoung pressed his palms on the wall for support and his hips squirms in circles soon as Mark's hand made a contact on his bums, "Y-yes hyung I didn't do anything, I have been good while you're not around. You should reward me for that." He couldn't help not to let out a moan because of it.

Hearing Jinyoung's moan stirred something in Mark. The thought of wanting to take his man right there felt so strong. He really couldn't get enough at how he reacts to everything he does to his body, as it's one of the things he always looks forward whenever they're in bed.

His denials made Mark's brow rose and he caught his gaze. He knew Jinyoung is just pushing his limits to the edge and Mark's hates that he's winning especially when Jinyoung's doing it in purpose.

"Letting that staff to get too touchy on you, surely you didn't do anything doll face." Mark said, full of mockery in his tone.

His jaw clenched, just the thought of other people touching his man inappropriately is filling him with rage. Mark now puts his both hands on Jinyoung's waist making his ass protrude more to him, his hand digs deeper on his skin to keep the younger in place.

"You know the things I hate the most." Mark chided then swung his hand, hitting Jinyoung's plumps and this time it's harder than the first one to make sure he'll feel that sting.

Jinyoung's mouth ajar a little as his lids closes feeling the impact of Mark's spanks. "I didn't let her, and I really didn't do anything." Jinyoung's lips purses, not wanting to give up fully and admit his wrongs, although it took a lot of courage for him to do that, Mark's piercing gaze is enough to make his knees go brittle.

"Keep still" He reminded as he rubs the part he hit, Mark's breathing is getting ragged witnessing the vulnerability of the younger to him then his hand follows a rhythmic pattern, by rubbing the part he hit, to slowly caressing and fondling it before slapping it hard again, repeating it a few times until he's satisfied.

"Park Jinyoung have you been good?" Mark asked while staring at the younger lad.

Jinyoung swallows hard while receiving the hard blows. His eyes are shuts tightly, as the stings penetrates through him. His back archs when Mark caresses the part he hit thinking he'll go soft this time, but Mark served a series of rough slaps making him cry and whimpers in each hit.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Jinyoung utters. Surely his asscheeks are now full of blotches but he doesn't mind, even if he'll have a hard time sitting down.

Mark landed slaps on the other side of his ass in which Jinyoung responded with lusty sounds, moaning out his name.

Mark places his hand on Jinyoung's mouth when he noticed how loud he's being then pressed his lips on his ear lightly nibbling his earlobe as he whispers.

"Moan loudly like that, and let everyone know how you like to be dirtied here with me." He threatened the younger as he pushes his hips towards him, feeling the crack of his peaches more.

Thinking of the possibilities of the staffs hearing them already but just not minding them, or maybe someone might caught them on their position if they would suddenly get inside the room. Good thing he knows the blind side of the camera of their room and he purposely pushes Jinyoung on that place so they won't get caught by it.

Mark turned Jinyoung's frame to face him and wrapped back his arms around his neck again.
Now caressing his butt gently as if compensating for the rough slaps he did earlier while his other hand wipes Jinyoung's tears from his cheeks and the on the side of hin eyes. "You're fucking mine." He nuzzled his nose on Jinyoung's while his hand went back up to his waist drawing some small circles around it.

"I missed the sound of your voice when you're moaning my name." Mark tugged Jinyoung's lip as he stares at him intently. "I'm sorry." He said and his gaze went down to his butt then pulled Jinyoung close to him. "Sorry that it stings but I'm not sorry for what I did.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, as he expected that cocky answer from him. He surely knows how to make Jinyoung remember whom does he belongs to.

Mark's enjoying him being on his arms while occasionally took some small glances on his wrist watch calculating the time left for them before they closed the building. His lips brushes lightly on Jinyoung's cheek before he presses light kisses on his shoulder blades. Being so close with Jinyoung made him grin to himself, image of their wild nights starts flashing on his mind. He's trying to calm himself but at their situation right now, with them being hidden and his strong craving for him making him just want to bend Jinyoung over and just fuck him senselessly. Not minding if the staff would hear them or caught them fucking.

He could feel his bulge growing and he doesn't mind if he could feel it, after all he's the only one who could make him this hard and Jinyoung putting his hands on the right places just made everything perfect.

"You don't know how much I longed for you." He whispered on him then, pulled back as he trailed his kisses to the back of Jinyoung's ear down to his neck, while his hand already began its quest to his tight pants, from his waist Mark's hand meandered down further until it reaches the clothed erection between Jinyoung's thighs.

Mark's have already memorized Jinyoung's body, he knows how he could easily access his wonders. He pulled back his hand and casually slips in inside his pants and undies to touch his rod giving it light caresses for a start.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung purrs. "I just want to be with you and get railed, whenever you're sending me those photos of yours." He whispered, Jinyoung chewed his lips as he grind his hips towards the older's hand.

Mark look at his lover intently, not taking his eyes off of him even for a second, amused at how the man could act so prim and proper at other people, so innocent infront of their fans and colleagues and so dirty to him. Lifting up his free hand he held his fingers near at Jinyoung's mouth, and he knows he doesn't need a word for he already knows what to do.

Jinyoung looks at Mark, and immediately took his fingers on his mouth, sucking it like how he does to his lover's cock. He swirls his tongue over and over soaking his digits fully, as the thought of getting fucked there turn him on. One of the things that excites him the most, their clandestine meetings and secret connection.

"Enough, my cock might get jealous for that sucking." Mark pulled back his hand when he's so sure that that his fingers are already well coated.

Mark's hand went inside his fabrics and his soaked fingers sought for his tight entrance and immediately slides in. He had to kiss Jinyoung when he pushes his hand to him knowing well how loud he could be. His fingers greeted his walls with soft rubs disturbing its voidness at first.

Jinyoung's head leans back not knowing what direction he should face while he covers his mouth with his hand and the other stayed on Mark's head pulling his strands.

Mark's grin grew widely as he once again place a soft peck on Jinyoung's lips before he slid himself down to him until his face got leveled on Jinyoung's clothed crotch, he looks at him with an innocent expression on his face hiding his cheeky grin as he rubs his cheek against his bulge print.

"Jinyoungie..." Mark moan out his name then gave some gentle bites on his rod through his cloth
before he tugged off everything that was left to him and free his hardness. Mark gasps seeing it sprung to life and thinking how he's so hard right now then slowly wrapped his fingers around it.

Mark stared at the veiny shaft on his grip for a few seconds then he slowly leans in close to it looking up at Jinyoung then opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and flicks his head on his wet flesh and his taste sent him spinning toward that delightful heat and chuckled to himself as the naughtiness filled him. Mark maintained their eye contact and flicked his tongue around his tip slowly yanking back at every moment to avoid grazing his tip with his teeth puckering his lips and wrapping them around his tip as if making out with it.

Jinyoung grabs on Mark's strands tightly that he's sure he pulled out some while his other hand pressed on his mouth to stop himself from moaning too loud. "Hy-hyung...." Jinyoung groans as he felt his shaft twitched on his lover's mouth.

Digging his hands on his thighs Mark opened more of his mouth to accomodate the younger's shaft until his tip hits the back of his throat taking him deep as his eyes rolled a little. The dense cockhead filled his mouth to the full as he relished each swirl of his tongue around it. His hands ran up and down on the rigid shaft, stroking it lovingly and Jinyoung muttered some complimentaries in between his moans.

Mark's heart swelled with courage and determination hearing Jinyoung's groans. He hungrily downed his thickness deep into his throat once more. Forcing away the urge to gag. His body stiffened as he felt it twitch and harden even more in his mouth. Savoring Jinyoung's cock until he felt his thick loads filling his mouth almost made him choke but he hollowed his cheek to catch all of his seeds tightening his grip on his thighs as his eyes shuts closed. The taste of his fluids made his head heavier than any wine he had ever had before.

After cleaning Jinyoung off Mark looked up at him with his tongue out and grinning at him while looking up. "You taste heavenly my love."

Jinyoung is catching his breath as he cupped Mark's  cheeks as he soothes him from the intense orgasm he gave to him. "Can I taste you too?" He asked then Mark shakes his head.

"Later, let me feel you first." Mark turned Jinyoung's body he nuzzled the sides of Jinyoung's head. Mark slowly pushes himself and his breath hitches as Jinyoung welcome his cock. Jinyoung archs himself towards Mark more as he droves his wholeness inside him, while Mark's hand gently caresses his back.

Mark held him forcefully by his hips as he goes deeper, occasionally slowing himself, maneuvering his cock on angle he made sure he'll be able to hit his spot with every thrust he'll do then he circles his hips and push back, his hands finds Jinyoung's then took it on a grip. He shivers and tosses his head as he digs himself pulling him to the sensation, taking his lover on that place felt so fantastically pleasing on him.

He hears himself gasp in wonder as he falls into an ecstatic burning harmedness, lost at the sight of Jinyoung's fine half naked body, damp with sweat and happiness, made his meat all hard again, his muscular back arching in spasms. He inched forward, tipped his chin and crashes his lips on Jinyoung's quenching his thirst for him as he continue banging his pit, letting out some small grunts as he bucks his hips.

The relentless hard thrusts had Jinyoung weak with delight against Mark who's repeatedly hitting against a particular sensitive spot within him. As hard as Jinyoung tried but he was clearly failing to suppress his moans that he muffled. His lips parted in shallow breaths for he lain at his mercy beneath him and lets his nails bite down on his grip with every steady pound that he delivered with intense pleasure, he rode back with his pelvis to met his every stroke that built up in his core. The kind of familiar ripple, clamping down on his shaft as he brought him near.

Mark's legs begin to stiffen as he push against Jinyoung, while gently tugging his lips as he felt he was about to burst then he watched as Jinyoung's eyes shuts when he clamped him. Mark snapped Jinyoung's hips up, before the younger froze, all the muscles in his thighs and belly tense and quiver beneath him, then he felt Jinyoung's contract against his thing and it got coated by his wetness when he came.

Mark continue rocking his hips abusing his spot on his own satisfaction until he reached his own peak that made him grunt, his legs shakes making a few more sharp thrusts then he felt his body became rigid then he locks his gaze on Jinyoung's, feeling the familiar sensation surging through his veins then he let out a long deep groan as the enraptured feeling completely invaded him and felt himself giving in releasing his seeds while slowly pulling it out messing his thighs with his remaining shot.

Mark locked eyes with Jinyoung as the two couldn't keep their hands and lips off of each other as they fixes their clothes.

"Yah you two! Aren't you finished yet?! I left my jacket inside! Hand it to me hyung or I'll tell JayB hyung what you did here!"

The two stopped flirting as they heard Yugyeom behind the door. Jinyoung's eyes grew in shock as he now blushes in embarrassment but Mark just shook his head.

"Yugyeom I'll kill you." Mark shouted, quoting Jinyoung's iconic line on one of his Vlive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 86.2K 39
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 236K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
752K 19.8K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
489K 39.7K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...