|| Together~ ||Xiaoaether One...

By Aswidathegod

I am continuing this :v Ship: XiaoAether/XiaoAe the characters mentioned are from genshin impact so enjoy! (... More

°•First night•°
\|}sacrifice{|/
♡Cuddles♡
}◇Blessing◇{
||<aftercare>||
○●Sleep-Over●○
the Adepti cat!
♧ghostly kiss♧
author's note1
Author's note 1.2
{Merman}
Author's note 1.3
•Not The Man I love•
~little break~
×Warmth×
Author's note 1.4
^Tired adepti^
¤Finally Roomies¤
♡Kitty Kitty!♡
×Your eyes×
~Silence~
⚠️Athor's note 1.5⚠️

▪︎One Twin's Nightmare▪︎

1.2K 32 3
By Aswidathegod

Aether gets a nightmare , involves a bit of angst. Xiao comforts Aether <3 status : comfort (& safe). Pre-relationship.

---------------------------

It was a long day for paimon and Aether, they both were very tired. Though he decided he'd start sleeping in the Teapot... today he wanted to spend the night in nature and sadly Paimon's tastes differed so they slept at different places. It didn't bother the both of them, Paimon understood the traveler wanted a night to himself.

Before drifting to sleep, he wanted to stay up a few minutes to adore the stars. He misses his homeland but he knows its not worth thinking about it since it has been reduced to nothing but ruins and ashes, so he just gazes at the constellations. He manages to find Xiao's and Zhongli's constellations in the nightsky which makes him smile before slowly falling

Though dreams are weird and can barely make any sense of it, so did nightmares.

Aether was in a wasteland, a desert. The sand simply making his body sink into,his legs felt numb and not apart of the rest of him. He tries his best to get out of the situation since he already has experience escaping quicksand, but the dislocation he felt with his legs made it difficult to operate. A gush of sand makes the traveler's vision more blurry and unclear, he felt an agonising pain. Yet he couldn't scream. Whose standing in the gush of sand, he sees Lumine, his sister. Though they had different experiences staying Teyvat ,he still wanted his sister back.

He missed everything about her.

her smile.

her laugh.

her hugs.

"Aether."

"Lumine!?"

"You left me."

"What..?"

"No.. I'd never leave you!"

He screamed with tears in his eyes.

Its been too long since the traveler has seen his own family.

"You weren't there when I needed you most."

"Please! We can talk this through!"

"I promise, I won't make you feel alone again!"

"All you spoute is lies."

"How can you really be the brother I know?"

"The brother i know didn't leave me for years, asleep!"

"I'm sorry..! Lumine we can still make things right between us"

"Just give me a chance!"

Aether slowly felt his body falling to the ground, drowning in the sand.

He tried desperately to reach his hand to his twin direction

"You failed me, this is your fault."

"This is the outcome of your fault."

"Nothing is going to change. We are enemies."

"I no longer recognise you as my brother."

This hurt him.

The words that came out of her mouth,
Broke him.

He didn't try to get off the ground.

All he did was to shout out in pain, now that he has the liberty to do so.

It felt hard to breath

'This is my fault, and this is the consequence'

This repeated in his head while the blond continued to drown.
He could hear his own heartbeat.
His lungs Trying to breath but its not use.
Everything's is filled with sand.

The troubled blonde quickly woke up, coughing.
He shook his head, still having those words repeat in his ear.
He felt tears on his cheek, felt alone.

"Xiao...?'"

He called out, hoping for an answer.

Luckily Xiao immediately answered, having noticed that he was crying.
The blond said nothing but sobs and sniffles.

Xiao definitely knew that he wasn't the right person to comfort, if he ever were in this exact situation. The Yaksha would leave them be, to comfort themselves but this is Aether. The same person, who was gentle, patient and kind towards him, so the Yaksha stayed. He promised the blond that'll the Yaksha would protect him even if its just to stop tears, its only resealable he'll keep his word.

He sits infront of the blond, first making sure there were not any injuries that was causing the traveler pain. There weren't any, he sighed in relief.

"Who made you cry? Ill make sure they'll keep their mouth shut, next time."
The Yaksha asked.

"No...*hic*"
The blond slowly rests his head on the adepti's shoulder, seeking comfort.

Xiao gently places his hands on his head, he knew that now he had to be careful with his words.
He did not want to hurt the traveler's feelings further even if he did not understand them.

"Its.. going to be alright."

"N-no! *hic* it won't... it'll never be the same *hic* as it was..."

"Not everything stays the same, a few things change. For the better or for the worse."

"That means-! She's gone..."

"Who?"

"Lumine, my sister, my own family... *hic* she's with the abyss."

"I never felt so alone *hic* without her.."

"..."

After a moment of silence the Yaksha spoke,

"Then so be it, as family i know you two will figure out a way to be together in the end.. but for now. You two are at opposing teams, you need to have the strength to face her and convince her to come back to you."

"Though I may not be the same as her but I vow that I'll pro-"
Xiao reconsidered his words

"I won't let you feel lonely."

This comforted the lone traveler, he digs into his shoulder and lets everything out. While The guardian strokes his head and hugs him back.

This was a peaceful moment at the dead of the night, the traveler finally feeling satisfied, slept in the Yaksha's arms.

Whilst they rest, something sparked

//931 words :D//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
901K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...