The Forgotten Princess (Disc...

By Cozmo4

(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know cl... More

Important Information ⚠️
💫 Prolouge 💫
❄ Bio ❄
❄ Chapter 1 ❄
❄ Chapter 2 ❄
❄️Chapter 4❄️
❄ Chapter 5 ❄
Thanks...I guess
❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️
❄️ Chapter 7 ❄️
⚠️ Important Announcement ⚠️
🚨 This Story is Discontinued 🚨

❄Chapter 3❄

2.3K 71 81
By Cozmo4

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov.

We heard a girls voice as we were about to exit the forest. She leapt off of a small cliff landing in front of us blocking our path.

She turned toward us.

?: "May the Anemo God protect you strangers."

After she said that she made a salute.

Amber: "I am Amber. Outrider of the Knights of Favonious."

Amber: "You all don't look like citizens of Mondstat. Explain yourselves."

Paimon: "W-wait we're not looking for trouble."

Amber looked at Paimon.

Amber: "That's what all the trouble makers say."

Before anything could happen I stepped between the two. I do not need a random fight.

You: "Woah! We are not looking for a fight we just need some help."

Amber stared at me for a minute. I thought I might have made her more suspicious of us.

She had a small blush she had on her face, which Aether noticed.

He pulled me away from Amber by the wrist.

Aether: "My name is Aether..and this is Y/n."

Amber glared at us (mostly Aether).

Amber: "Doesn't sound like a local name to me."

She looked at Paimon.

Amber: "And this....mascot, what's the deal with it?"

Aether: "It's emergency food."

I snorted and tried not to laugh, but I failed and started laughing.

Paimon on the other hand was offended, she looked at him stomping her foot in the air.

Paimon: "Hey! That's worse than being a mascot! And Y/n stop laughing!"

I wiped my imaginary tears in my eyes.

You: "Hehe. Sorry paimon, but it caught me so off guard."

Amber: "Anyway. So to sum it up. You three are traveling partners right?"

Aether smirked as he laid a hand around my waist pulling me closer to him as I stared at him confused.

Aether: "That is correct."

Amber glared at Aether with pure rage and jealousy, but brushed it for now and looked at me.

Amber: Well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around Mondstat recently. Best you get inside the city as soon as possible.

Amber: "It's not far from here. I'll escort you there...and Aether can come too."

You: "But it kinda looks like your out for another reason."

Amber: "I am. But don't worry. I can keep you safe while doing that too."

Amber: "Besides...I'm still not sure if I can trust you all just yet!" 'Especially that boy.'

You: "Why are so suspicious of us? We didn't do anything.

Amber: "Oh, ahh...I'm sorry. Probably not something I should say as a knight."

Amber: "I give you my apologies, uh... strange yet... respectable travelers."

Paimon: "That sounded so fake!"

Amber: "Do you have something against the type of language usage prescribed by the Knights of Favonious Handbook!?"

Paimon: "N-no not at all!"

Amber: "Ugh, come on!"

Amber walked away with Paimon behind her. I slipped out of Aether's and we both followed them.

Amber: "So suspicious travelers, what are you doing in Mondstadt?"

You: "Aether was separated from his sister a long time ago, so we're helping him find her."

Paimon: "Paimon is his travel buddy, while Y/n is his companion."

Amber: "Oh...I see."

Amber: "Well let me finish my other stuff first then I'll help put posters around the city..."

You: "What do you need to do anyway?"

Amber: "Uh...you'll understand soon."

After a while we walked up to a hilichurl camp. Some of them had bows watching the area, while others were around a fire.

Amber: "This is the camp. Hey do you mind helping out with this one?"

She stared bitterly sweet towards Aether. He gave her the same expression.

Aether: "Sure..."

You: "I'll help too."

Aether: "But you don't have a weapon, just let me handle it."

Amber: "You mean let Us handle it!"

Aether: "Yeah..."

3rd Pov

Aether and Amber ran up to the camp while Y/n and Paimon we're behind a few tall rocks. Amber took out the hilichurls that were keeping watch while Aether was fighting the ones on a lower level. As Y/n watched she felt very left out. She wants to help out but she hasn't unlocked her power yet. Until an idea struck.

You: 'Maybe it's one of those powers where you you have to imagine the thing!'

Y/n saw a hilichurl hiding in the bushes ready to shoot and arrow at Aether. In a panic she ran towards him with her hand reaching out.

You: "Aether watch out!"

The hilichurl shot the arrow, but before it could hit Aether Y/n's eyes turned a light shade of blue. (If you have blue eyes change it to silver.) Frost started to from from her hand as a bright ray of light was shot out of it, hitting the ground behind Aether creating a very tall ice barrier, which the arrow hit.

Her eyes went back to her original color and aether turned around after slaying the last hilichurl. Let's just say he was too stunned to let out a word, not only you had powers, but a very powerful one too. Y/n's expression was no different. She did not expect something like that.

The hilichurl saw everything and was about to hit Y/n while she was in a shocked state. Aether saw it and ran towards it in pure rage for attempting to hurt her, piercing it in the chest stabbing it repeatedly as tiny smile formed on his face as he watched it slowly die.

Y/n got out of her stunned state, and went up to him pulling him away from the already dead hilichurl. Aether snapped out of it and put away his sword. Paimon and Amber saw everything. Paimon was the first to say something.

Paimon: "Woah! Paimon never knew you could do something like that Y/n!"

You: "I didn't."

Paimon and Aether we're confused about what I said.

Paimon: "What do you mean."

Y/n: "Uh. I'll explain later."

Amber walked up up to them.

Amber: "Nice job helping me out. And thanks for looking out for that hilichurl Y/n."

Aether: "Actually-"

Amber: "Now I can properly escort you to the city."

She grabbed Y/n's hand pissing him off even more, leading her to Mondstadt. Aether ran behind them with Paimon flying behind.

Y/n Pov.

We all made it to Mondstadt. The city was thriving, but what stook out to me the most was the tall statue of the Anemo god. I also noticed that the people aren't very.... bright.

Amber: "Let officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom. Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonious- Welcome to Mondstadt!"

Paimon: "Finally, no more having to camp outdoors!"

You: "I know right! But I noticed that the locals don't look very happy."

Paimon: "Yeah! What's up with that?"

Amber: "Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently."

Amber: "But Everything will turn out fine as long as Jean's with us!"

You: 'Who's that?'

Paimon: "Jean?"

Amber: "Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonious- Jean, Defender of Mondstadt."

You: "Soo basically she's the General."

Amber smiled patting my shoulder.

Amber: "Now you're getting it!"

Amber: "With Jean by our side, surely even the vicious Stormterror will be no match for us."

Amber: "Now before I take you guys to the Knights of Favonious headquarters, I have for you Y/n, and Aether."

Amber: "It's a reward for helping me clear out that hilichurl camp."

Paimon: "Hey why doesn't Paimon get a reward!"

You: "cause you didn't do shit."

They all heard what I muttered out. Aether laughed hugging his stomach while Amber kept her composer trying to be professional, but I heard a few chuckles from her. Paimon on the other was fuming but didn't say anything with a pout. She knew I was right.

Amber: "Actually, this reward would've been useless to you, Paimon. So I'll be treating you to a Mondstadt delicacy- Sticky Honey Roast."

I was little disgusted by what she said.

You: 'I don't mind sweet and savory but that sounds too sweet.'

Paimon on the other hand was happy at the thought of it.

Amber grabbed my hand again as we walked up the stairs, with Aether and Paimon following from behind.

Amber: "Come with me we'll go to the city's um... high ground."

As we walked up the stairs we made it to

Even more stairs.

I mentally sighed.

You: 'I'm not built for this.'

(Time skip brought to you by Venti's pet bird)

We FINALLY made it to the top in front of the statue. Aether was next to me patting my back while I was catching my breath.

Amber: "So the present I wanted to give you both is.... a windglider!"

Amber: "Outriders use them to ride the wind, and the people of Mondstadt love using them too."

Amber: "I brought you two here to give it to you so you so you can experience it right away!"

I chuckled seeing how chipper she was.

You: "You seem very stoked about those windgliders."

Amber: "That's cause the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt!"

Amber: "Why don't you give them a try!"

Amber's Pov

They both nodded and went out to try their windgliders as I waited for them next to the fountain.

Amber: "I hope Y/n likes the one I gave her."

I have been watching her since I've seen her in the middle of the forest on my patrol. She looked so beautiful and mesmerizing. Even her personality was enticing. When I saw that that hilichurl was going to shoot her I wanted to burn it alive, giving it a slow torturing death, until Aether stole my spotlight. I didn't like that she was with him at all. I've seen how touchy he is towards her. As much as I wanted kill him, it would make Y/n to suspicious and I will not lose her. And I also won't have that track record as an Outrider of the Knights of Favonious. So...

Amber: 'From on Aether, we are rivals. And I refuse to lose!'

Y/n Pov

Me and Aether made it back to the fountain after trying out our windgliders. I did pretty well while Aether had to get the hang of it. It kinda reminded me of paragliding.

We met back up with Amber but I saw the clear blue sky was turning gray as dark clouds formed all around Mondstadt. Aether and Amber also noticed the sky's change.

Amber: "The sky..."

The wind was picking up and out of of nowhere that same dragon from before was flying all around the city. It let out a loud screeching roar that made me cover my ears, as three tornados were formed. Everyone was screaming in terror trying to get to safety.

Amber was escorting them all in a hurry and me and Aether followed her. As we ran one of the tornados picked up Aether. I grabbed his arm, but it didn't do anything but pull me in with him.

We were thrashed around and flung up high into the sky. I used my windglider, but with the harsh winds it was a little hard to keep steady. Aether also did the same. Stormterror saw us and flew right toward us attacking us. In a panic I swiftly avoided the dragon. Aether did the same but lost control and flung off of it's back.

You: "You okay!"

Aether: "Y-yeah!"

You: "Now that I think about it shouldn't we be on the ground by now?"

?: "I'm keeping you both afloat with the power of a thousand winds. Now concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harnessing it's energy."

Aether: "Who are you!?"

You: "We'll figure it out later! Right now we should deal with the bigger issue right now!"

Aether got flustered rubbing the back of this head.

Aether: "R-right!"

Aether used his Anemo powers to hit Stormterror while was wondering how to use my powers again.

You: 'That voice said something about harnessing energy right? It may not be Anemo, but it can't hurt to try.'

I concentrated on making the energy flow through my hands, and it worked. Big bright rays of light were shooting out of my hands hitting the dragon's back. It let out another roar and flew away. Aether and I stopped using our powers as we glide back down by the statue.

Amber ran towards and was checking me for injuries.

Aether: "Oh yeah I'm fine thanks for worrying."

Amber ignored his sarcastic demeanor and kept scanning me. I grabbed both of her shoulders.

You: "Amber, girl get a hold of yourself I'm fine! Okay?"

Amber hesitated, but she nodded.

Someone was slow clapping in the distance. We all turned to see a tall tanned boy with an eye patch.

You: 'He looks sly as hell, but can't judge a book by it's cover. Yet.'

He was walking toward us.

?: "You two actually the power to go up against the dragon. Are you a new ally...or a new storm."

🌟: And that's the end of this chapter. Y/n finally unlocked her powers. Next chapter she'll be getting her weapon. To be honest I'm probably gonna make a poll so y'all can choose a weapon. Do it down below.

Sword

Bow

Claymore

Catalyst

Polarm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 438 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
315K 4K 56
This book contains, fluff, smut, and angst. It has stories for male and GN readers. My main story posting page is on my Tumber (Silveon57) so everyth...
24K 367 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
36.4K 964 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...