Can I be gay? (Robin x Finney...

By StarstruckReads

Discontinued due to mental health Robin Arellano has always been friends with Finney Blake, but recently they... More

Just a little blood
Grab-n-Go meet up
A/N
The sleepover
What the hell am I feeling...?
A/N
A/N
Maybe not JUST friends
The answer
A/N
Just a little sibling secret.
A/N
Aftermath
Please come back. Please.
A/N
End.

A talk with Dad

2.2K 48 21
By StarstruckReads

Finney walked down the sidewalk. His sister was blabbing on about something. "Well, see you tomorrow!" Gwen said. "Huh?" "Friday?" "Oh yeah." "Tell dad?" "Yep!" Finney waved his sister goodbye. He went on with his walk but heard a scary voice. He looked over to see Vance, the scariest kid in the neighborhood on the opposite sidewalk, Finney ran. He finally reached his house and ran in. "Finney? Gwen?" "Hi dad!" "Where's your sister?" "At her friend's! Friday?" "Oh yeah. Why don't you ever go somewhere? You're always just at home. Never with friends." Finney put down his bag and walked into the kitchen. He looked in the cabinet for a snack. "Sorry kiddo I didn't get groceries." His dad said. "It's fine." Finney turned on the TV and sat down. "Finney answer me this." "Hm?" "You got any friends? Other than your sister?" "I think." "You think?" "Well there's this kid, his name is Robin. I think we're friends." "Invite him over." "What?" "For like a sleepover or something." Finney looked at his dad in confusion. "Really? You'd let me?" "I haven't been doing enough for you kids." Finney let out a little smile. Maybe his dad wasn't so bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.5K 18
Steve may not be willing to accept the feelings he's been hiding for years. Soda may not be able to come to terms with the news about Sandy. Two-bit...
110K 7K 25
If you've read my story Kik Me Sometime then you've probably heard the requests for a Stripper AU Well, I did it
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...