Maybe not JUST friends

Finney closed his eyes to the lighted stars in the tent. His head tilted onto Robin's shoulder. Robin froze. It was like everyone else had gone away and it was just Finney and him. It was at that moment Robin realized what that feeling was. Love. He had a CRUSH on Finney! Finney! His best friend! How was this possible!? What would happen!? Should he start to stay away from him so he doesn't find out? But if he did find out would it ruin their friendship? Or could they be together? No. "Finney likes Donna." Robin whispered to himself and tears came down like a waterfall. He heard the tent open up and he wiped the tears away. It was Gwen. She plopped two slices of pizza onto their laps and said, "I'll tell my dad you guys are sleeping in here." and left. Robin shook Finney awake. "Whattttt." "Pizza." Finney sat up and grabbed his piece. "Do you wanna sleep in here tonight?" Finney asked. "Gwen already told your dad we were." Robin chuckled. He took a bite of his pizza and felt as if he had burnt his tongue. "¡¡Mierda!! ¡¡Hace calor!!" Finney looked at his friend in confusion. "What did you just-" "I SAID FCK IT'S HOT!!" Robin scream in pain. Finney was dying of laughter. "You wanna go get some water?" "YES." Finney and Robin ran out of the tent and into the kitchen. Finney grabbed two glasses and filled them with water. Robin chugged his. Finney could barely drink his from laughing so much. Robin began laughing as well. The boys had uncontrollable laughing until they almost fell onto the floor.

The boys laid their stuff onto the tent floor. Finney turned on his spaceship flashlight. (Y'know that thingy) "Hey wanna ask each other questions?" Finney asked. "Isn't that kinda girly" "No. Do you think it's girly?" "Kinda." Finney softly punched Robin in the arm. He chuckled. "I'm joking. Wanna go first?" "Uh, who is the most annoying person in the world?" "Moose. Who do you think is the most annoying?" "Matty. Now your turn." "What would you do if I went missing?" "...I would ask Gwen if she could find you." "What do you mean ask Gwen?" "She kinda...sees stuff in her dreams." "Oh." "Ok, my turn. Do you think you would win in a fight against Vance Hopper?" "Of course!"

The boys went on and on asking each other questions. Robin would always love the way Finney laughed. He found it...sweet. He thought that maybe it was time. Time to ask Finney the most important question of all.
"I have a VERY important question to ask you." "What is it?" "Would you...ever, date, another boy?" Robin felt his heart racing as Finney thought about his answer. "I mean, if it was a good guy I liked. I wouldn't date Matty or any of those guys. My question is, why did you ask me that?"

                                ...
"Finney Blake, will you date me?"