Apathetic- Twilight

By XOXODessyGirl

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or ... More

☽ Dedication ☾
☽ Intro - Characters ☾
☽ Soulmates ☾
☽ Soulmate Marks ☾
☽ Powers ☾
☽ Aesthetics ☾
☽ Aesthetics - Part Two ☾
☽ Music ☾
☽ Part One - Twilight ☾
☽ Hello Forks ☾
☽ First Day ☾
☽ Memories and Trauma ☾
☽ Save Me ☾
☽ Let Me Go ☾
☽ Second Hand Embarrassment ☾
☽ Sleepovers and Building Bridges ☾
☽ Back to hell ☾
☽ Don't leave ☾
☽ Nightmares come true ☾
☽ Everyone will burn ☾
☽ Death is never easy ☾
☽ Part Two - New Moon ☾

☽ Epilogue - Part One ☾

2.7K 104 18
By XOXODessyGirl

Illiana POV

   I gently make my way down the stairs of my dads house, my dress trailing along behind me. I'm in a deep burgundy, satin dress that has a thin black material over it. The fabric fits my body perfectly and has two dainty straps to hold it up. There is a deep slit on the left side of my dress and a sparkly garter sticks out where the slit is. And it shows off my soulmate marks. I got them after I woke up and realized that the Cullens, Leah, and Paul have matching ones.

My hair is curled and half up-half down with small crystal pins all through it. My feet click as I descend the stairs and are adorned with black and red Louboutin heels that Alice insisted I wear. Not that I mind, I mean I may never dress girly but Louboutin's?! I'd sell my soul for more. I hear a light snort and know my grumpy ant boy is at the end of the stairs.

Her dress

Her garter/thigh jewelry

Her heels

Her hair

  When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I finally look up to see Edward already staring at me. His jaw is slack and his eyes shine with adoration. He reaches a hand out to help me on the last step and I take it with a smile. I look over to my dad and see that he is taking multiple pictures while trying not to cry. I release Edwards hand and walk over to my dad. Edward grabs the camera from his hands and starts taking pictures. The first few is just of us hugging while crying but the rest is a mix of normal and goofy. "Have a good night tonight baby girl. Be home by midnight and if you want to stay out later call okay?" I nod my head yes at my dad and give him another hug. "Thank you daddy. I love you!"

  He leans down and kisses my forehead. "I love you too Lils." I'm so glad he's better. Charlie, I know to me, had a curse put on him when Isabella left and I was the target. Dad releases me and I go with Edward to his car. Before he starts the car though, he leans over and places a soft kiss on my lips. "You look stunning Lils." My face would normally be red but after certain events, my cheeks stay a pale pasty white. "Also, I heard the ant thing and I will be getting you back for that." He says and my jaw drops. He lets me inside of the car and shuts the door. "Wait! What do you mean get back at me?!" He just chuckles and gets in, starting the car. "Next is to get Rissa from her place."

We pull up to the Stanley's two story white house and turn off the car. Edward opens my door and pulls me to the front door. He knocks and we wait for a few seconds before Mrs. Stanley opens the door. Her face pinches only a frown and she sighs. "Clarissa, it's for you" she yells before walking off into the living room, picking up a wine glass and comforting a crying Jessica. Mike must be late or stood her up. Edward nods his head but stops when Rissa starts walking down the steps. She's in long pink gown with a light black fabric over it, like mine. Though her straps hang low on her arms and her heels are pink Louboutins. Her hair is in long curls that are tied back with sparkly barrettes that look like vines. Shes stunning.

Her dress

Her shoes

Her hair

     Edward helps her down the last few steps and we leave without any pictures. Though I will make sure we take some later. Edward stops us before we get into the car and hands us both corsages. Mine is a burgundy and black, matching mine dress. While Rissa's is pink and black, matching her dress. The drive to Prom was quick and uneventful. I sit in the back and we talk about small things. I mention how bad the dance is going to be and they both agree. But I can't help to let my mind wander a bit before we get there. Images of the past few weeks flit through my mind and my heart gets heavier. I hear Edwards voice calling me back, saying we were at the dance. So I shake my head and plaster on a fake smile, hoping both he and Rissa bought it.

Illiana's corsage

Rissa's corsage

  When we go to get out of the car though, Edward tenses. He sighs heavily and looks at me before opening his door. He walks to my side of the car and opens the door for me, grabbing my hand he gently helps me out of the car. "Someone is here to see you. I'll wait here with Clarissa." I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion but nod yes anyways. He helps Rissa out and they stand beside the car talking quietly.

   I turn around and walk to a bench that Edward points at. Before I could sit though, a tall boy walks up to me. His long brown hair hides his face until he looks at me. My stomach sinks and I get the urge to run. "Hey Jacob.." I huff. He doesn't smile at me but comes up and gives me a hug. Instead of hugging him, I just stand there waiting for him to release me. "What are you doing here Jacob?" He looks me in the eyes as if looking for something and then shakes his head.

  I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as he pulls out a folded up piece of paper and places it in my hand. "Uh.. thanks?" I say and look up. But he doesn't hear me because he's already gone. Where the hell did he go? And what the hell was that about? I shake my head and unfold the paper to see neat handwriting and a long note.

"Dear Illiana,

I'm sorry. I know what I did ruined all of your friendships with everyone on the rez. I'm sorry that I blamed you for something that was never your fault. I have many downfalls and being a asshole is one of them. I truly am sorry for all the pain and problems I've caused you. But now that you have activated your full powers, the pack needs you. And regardless of that, Leah needs you. Please consider coming by and patching things up with everyone. I already told them I lied and that you never did do anything wrong. I hope one day I can get your forgiveness but until then, I'll be here waiting. You're going to do great things Lil. And try not to give Jacob such a hard time, he's still in love with your crazy sister and doesn't know what's going on. Also, I left something special in your room. I hope you like them and I hope that you have a special night. Again, I'm very sorry.

Love,
Billy Black"

   As I read through the note I get angry. How dare he?! Now that my powers are fully working he wants to apologize? No! He just wants my power! The wind picks up around me and lightning strikes not too far off. A black fog materializes and starts inching towards my feet. I see the black slowly creeping up my arms and I try to calm myself down. Suddenly, a pair of cold hands wrap around my waist, calming me immediately. "Hello Jaz!" I turn my head to see him smiling and he kisses my cheek. "Hello darlin'. You seemed a little angry so I thought I'd help." I send him a genuine smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Well thank you! I almost went all black-hands and shit. Now go find Alice before someone sees us!" I say with a giggle.

  I stuff the paper in my small purse and curse at it. He smiles at me again before I feel a different pair of hands on my waist. "Are you okay?" Edward asks. Rissa places her arms around me as well, brining me into a hug. I smile at the two and grab both of their hands, then start walking towards the building. "Yeah, I'll read it later for everyone. Y'all are still sleeping over at my house right?" He shakes his head yes and we hand our tickets to the "security" which is actually just Mr. Molina. "You guys look great! Have a good time!" He says while taking our tickets. Edward guides me inside with one hand on my smaller back.

    After dancing all night with the Cullens, Rissa, and Angela, we get ready to leave. "Bye Angela! Don't forget to text me so we can hang out this week! Love you!" I say while hugging the sweet girl. She hugs me back and we both part ways. Edward, Rissa, and I get into his car while the others follow behind us. We get home at 11:30 and the lights are still on. I slip my heels off and pad my way over to the front door. I hear Emmett picking on Jaz and giggle a bit.

  After unlocking the door, I step in and yell "Dad! We're home!" I don't hear anything so I walk into the living room while the others head upstairs. I see dad lightly snoring with baseball on the TV. "Oh dad." I shake my head with a smile and cover him up. I kiss his cheek and leave the TV on for him. I turn off the lights and lock up before setting our new alarm. I start up the stairs but before I go to my room I stop in front of Isabella's. My heart feels heavy as I stare at her desolate room. There are clothes littered all over the floor, books lay all over her room and many have bookmarks still in them. And on her bedside table sits a picture of her and I. One of the only photos we took before she became a vampire.

  I sigh before closing the door to her room and going up the steps to mine. Opening the door, I see my mates all sitting around in their pajamas.  The girls are discussing movie options while the boys are talking about video games and trying to start up the Xbox. Before I go to take off my clothes, I spy a bunch of books on my bed. I cautiously approach my bed and look at the old books. They have dust on them and are all leather bound but what really catches my eye is the name on each book. Swan. I pick up one of the books and I feel the power radiating from it. Grimoires! They are my ancestors grimoires! Where did these come from? And then I remember the note that Billy wrote me. So the pack had them the whole time?!

Her ancestors grimoires

  I take a deep breath before I get angry and put the books beside my other one on my bedside table. Jasper is outright staring at me but I shake my head at him. I walk to my bathroom and quickly change into a huge T-shirt and underwear. When I walk out their chatter stops and they all look at me. "So movies?" I ask. Alice, Rissa, and Rose start talking about all the movies they've picked and Emmett asks about snacks. While Edward and Jasper start making a pallet on the floor for us. As I watch them my heart fills with joy. I never thought I would be here again. I never thought I'd even be loved. But here I am, surrounded by love.

But what I didn't know is every fairytale doesn't have a happy ending and I was far from my own.

Authors note: I know this was short and didn't really give you any information about what happened after she woke up. But the next book will have all of that and more!

Thank you to everyone reading and rereading for some.

Comment any ideas, wishes, or theories you have for the next book!

Thanks my dears. 🖤 Please check out my other books:

- Abomination a 100 WTS book

- Apathetic a Twilight book

- Asperse a Percy Jackson book on BuckyVerstappen98   page :)

- Avenoir a 'future stories' book
(You can request a future story in this book)

- Autophobia a The Walking Dead book

- Acerbus a Marvel/Avengers book

- Alexithymia a Shadowhunters book

- Munificence a Santa Clause book

- Latibule a Sons of Anarchy book

- Aviothic a Fourth Wing book

- Crudêl a Chilling Adventures of Sabrina book

- Bellicostic a Game Of Thrones book

- Aeonian a House Of Night book

- Agathokakological a Once Upon A Time book

Please check them out and don't forget to vote/comment! Also I post a lot of stuff on my Pinterest Page.

https://pin.it/g750mpv

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.6K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
205K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
187K 5.3K 23
"You can not choose your fate, your fate chooses you. What you do along the way to your destiny, that is your choose." When Vanessa Harmony Swan gets...
573K 8.3K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...