Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

Por Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... Más

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 32💋

2.1K 59 4
Por Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Paris, just pick an outfit already! Quick!" Kai hurried Paris to choose an outfit from the large closet inside her bedroom.

There was too many outfits to choose from, and Paris didn't know what to grab. She didn't even know where they were going this early in the morning. It was literally eight in the morning!

"Give me a minute! This is hard. Where are we going exactly?" Paris asked with curiosity as she kept searching around the large closet.

"It won't be fun if I tell you. Just pick a dress or something and let's get out of here." Kai answered while taking another glance at the watch on her wrist. She didn't want to waste anymore time.

It has passed two weeks since they officially started dating, and this was the first time that Kai was taking Paris out on a date. They didn't had the time to do it earlier because of Kai's busy schedule with her father's company.

The only thing they have been doing for the passed two weeks is sleep together on the same bed, kiss, cuddle, and of course, do the deed every day. However, Kai took the opportunity today that she was on a break to take her girlfriend finally out on a date.

"Okay, fine. I'll just pick this one." Paris said as she took a random outfit out of the closet and a pair of shoes. It was a short black dress. Sleeveless and elegant, and high black boots.

She didn't know if this fitted for the occasion, but seeing how Kai was dressed, it probably did. Like always, Kai was wearing a black leather jacket, a high neck Gucci shirt, and dark-blue ripped jeans, along with a pair of black-leather ankle boots.

Paris could tell that all of this was expensive. Every piece of clothing that was inside of Kai's closet was probably worth thousands or more. She couldn't help but to feel honored to be able to wear these. She also found it adorable how she has been borrowing some of her girlfriend's clothing these passed few weeks. It almost seemed like they were married.

"That one is cute. Let me help you put it on." Kai took the clothing, and held it for Paris, so that she could undress from her uniform.

After fully undressing, Kai helped Paris zip up the black dress from behind. As she was doing this, she could sniff some of Paris pleasant perfume from her nape. Her scent was always so sweet and unique.

"The dress is a little big, but it's not that noticeable. Ooh~, very pretty. I like it." Paris turned around to face Kai, showing her the dress from the front.

Paris looked beautiful indeed. Her defined collarbones and pale shoulders were exposed in the air, making her look quite sexy at the same time. The dress was short, but not too short. It was perfect. Anything she wore looked gorgeous on her.

"You look so..." Kai was at a lost of words. She was flabbergasted by how good the dress looked on her girlfriend. Her ears blushed bright red.

"Pretty, right?" Paris gave her a little smile.

"There's no words to describe it." Kai responded as she covered her own mouth with her fist, still amazed.

Paris let out a short laugh hearing this. She loved Kai's reaction. The way Kai was left speechless by her beauty was both hilarious and adorable. "Let me put on the boots and we can go after that."

Once they were both done dressing up, they sneaked out of the mansion while all the bodyguards were busy eating breakfast at the cafeteria. Poor Pearl, that she has to eat that terrible breakfast that looks just like a kid's menu. Paris didn't know how the hell they have been surviving with those small meals.

Inside the enormous garage of the mansion, there was a black motorcycle that Paris had never seen before. It was stationed at the very back of the garage, which probably meant that it wasn't used that often. Paris liked motorcycles more than cars, and it instantly got to her attention that there was one here.

"You had a motorcycle here all this time, and you never told me about it?" Paris told Kai as she contemplated the motorcycle just like if it was a treasure. Paris also had a motorcycle, but it was back at her house. Therefore, she couldn't ride it again. She had to admit that she missed it though.

"We haven't had the time to go out together, so that's why I never showed it to you." Kai explained as she patted the seat of the motorcycle. "Do you want to ride it today?"

"Can we?" Paris fluttered her eyelashes, not believing that she will be having the chance to ride a motorcycle again after such a long time.

Kai smiled slightly seeing her reaction, "Why are you so damn cute?"

Paris lifted her brows, "I don't know. Aren't I always cute?"

Kai laughed before leaning closer to Paris, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. She felt like the luckiest woman on earth for having Paris by her side. She was sure that this was the person that she has been waiting for, and that was worthy of her love.

Paris smiled softly as she slowly parted away from the kiss. She reached for Kai's hands, and held them with her own. "I'm not really used to this. This is my first time going out with another woman like this. You are also my first girlfriend. I feel so nervous for some reason."

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself, and let's have fun, okay?" Kai said before leaning for another kiss, this time on the forehead.

Paris loved every time that Kai kissed her like this. She closed her eyes, feeling Kai's soft lips press against her forehead for a few seconds before separating again. "Okay, then. I'm ready. Let's go!"

Without wasting anymore time, they both quickly took the two helmets that were hanging on the sides of the motorcycle, and put it on their heads.

Kai hopped on the front because she was going to be the one driving the motorcycle, while Paris sat behind her, she was the lucky one to wrap her arms around Kai's waist. She couldn't ask for nothing better than this.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After a fifteen minute ride, Kai and Paris finally arrived to their destination. They were at a Cafe. A fancy Cafe though, because everyone was dressed so nicely and everything inside was luxurious. This place had to be expensive, there was no doubt about that.

Paris felt relieved that she had chosen this dress at the end. It really did match with the occasion.

They both walked inside the Cafe while holding hands, not caring about what others could think. They were a couple just like everyone else that was here with their partners, and they were free to do whatever they wanted.

They sat down at a table for two people, and ordered their food as soon as the waiter walked up to them.

"So, you guys wanted two cappuccinos, one plate with waffles and strawberries, and another plate with fried eggs, bacon, and toasts, am I right?" The waiter asked once again, to make sure that the order was right.

Kai nodded, "Correct."

"Okay, your order will be served shortly." The waiter said before leaving them alone at the table.

"This place looks amazing. The food from the menu also looks promising. How did you find this place?" Paris asked Kai as she glanced around, admiring the beautiful decorations.

"I searched it up on Google Maps." Kai shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't know where to go at first, but when I found this Cafe, I thought it would be cute and romantic to go on a date. I heard that a lot of couples come here to eat breakfast."

"Yeah, I can see that. A lot of rich couples." Paris assented with her head as she scanned the people around. All of them appeared to be wealthy because of the way they were dressing.

Some couples were wearing elegant clothing, while others wore extravagant clothing. Only a few were wearing casual clothes, those were probably the ones that wanted to be extra and comfortable.

"Hmm, I don't think everyone has to be rich to come here. Some people might come here to visit once in a long while, and they can be regular workers." Kai responded as she propped her chin on her palm, resting her elbow on the table.

Paris thought about what Kai had just told her, and it sort of made sense. "That's true, I guess."

It didn't took long for their breakfast to arrive at the table, and they immediately began eating together. The food was so delicious that they couldn't even speak for a few minutes as they chewed, enjoying every piece of it.

"Holy shit, this is so good!" Paris exclaimed excitedly.

"Mhm." Kai agreed while covering her mouth with her hand as she chew the food on her mouth.

"Do you want to try some of my waffles?" Paris asked as she lifted her fork towards Kai for her to try it.

Kai swallowed the food from her mouth first before replying, "Sure." And took the piece of waffle to her mouth. They really looked like a couple now, sharing their food like this. It was extremely adorable!

"Oh shit! I forgot to take pictures!" Paris suddenly remembered. "Can I borrow your phone since I don't have mine with me right now?"

"Yeah, of course." Kai responded and took her phone out of her pocket. She unlocked it first before giving it to Paris.

Paris pressed the 'camera' icon on the screen and positioned the cellphone to take a picture of Kai. "Hey, Kai! Don't continue eating. Let me take a picture of you first."

"Okay, okay." Kai placed her fork back down on the table and looked up at the camera obediently.

Paris smiled brightly, "There we go! You look great. Now give me a smile."

Without complaining, Kai lifted the corner of her lip slightly, showing a little smile to the camera.

This was the first time that Kai had ever taken pictures like this with someone, and she didn't really know how to express herself to the camera. In the past, she was never able to go out on dates with her ex-girlfriend either. Therefore, all of this was new to her. But she had to admit that with Paris, everything was a lot more entertaining. Even taking photos was fun now.

"Let me take a picture of you and your food too." Kai said as she grabbed her phone back, and took some pictures of Paris as well. She was sure that she was never going to be deleting these photos from her gallery. This was one of the most beautiful memories that she has taken with her phone.

When they finished their food, Kai paid for the order. She was the one that invited Paris over here, and thus, she also wanted to be the one paying for the food. She wanted to make this day special for Paris since it was their first date.

They then walked back to where they stationed the motorcycle while holding hands just like they did before. Their first date was so far going better than what they were expecting.

"Where should we go now?" Kai asked as she helped Paris hop onto the motorcycle.

"Hmm, I don't know. Anywhere is fine. As long as I'm with you." Paris let out a giggle at the last part. She found it kind of cheesy but at the same time she wanted to tell Kai how much she loved spending time with her like this.

"Then, how about a motorcycle ride around the city? Does that sound fun?" Kai hopped on the motorcycle, turning it on.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Paris nodded excitedly. She really liked motorcycles after all. "But before we go, let take a selfie together."

"More pictures?" Kai asked surprised. She didn't realize until now that Paris liked taking so many pictures. It was kind of cute though. Paris was at least going to be the one that was going to be in charged of making memories for them to see in the future, as they grow old together.

"We haven't yet taken one picture together as a couple. Come on!" Paris made a pout while crossing her arms. Why does she have to be this adorable? Those puppy eyes are not going to help Kai in making decisions.

"Fine, here." Kai took out her cellphone again, and handed it to Paris after unlocking it.

Paris smiled widely and positioned herself for the selfie. She leaned closer to Kai, resting her own chin on her shoulder. "One, two, three!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's Note: Another Kiss Scene between Kai and Paris has been unlocked in this chapter! The one from this chapter was one of the cutest!💋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53.3K 2.2K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
1.1M 17.3K 200
(REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED!!) The f2 and f3 preferences will come on in a little while once I get an idea of who everyone likes and all so yeah. But f...
12.4K 738 30
Carmilla is a time traveler, angry at the world for cursing her with the inability to keep herself in her present. Carrying the baggage of her past...