Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXI

1.1K 41 45
By YourThursdayLovin

| Golden Goose |

(Revised Chapter ⚠️ Major changes)

-

Jingle jingle clank. Haha...

Seungkwan slammed his door shut, the sound loud enough that whatever Vernon chose to end that statement with had been completely snuffed out and for good reasons. 

With heavy and evident frustration, Seungkwan sighed and rested against the door. His body now settled with a heat a tad too familiar.

He almost completely forgot about his guest laying in the bed across the room from him. Not that it mattered too much, it seemed the Mage prince was far too enraptured by his literature to catch Seungkwan's falter.

With a better glance, Seungkwan noticed his change in attire. A red velvet robe was wrapped around him as he laid back with his legs crossed lax. He must have taken a quick rinse while Seungkwan was outside settling his affair. Such a prim and proper man he was.

Though he did still wonder whether their conversation had been overheard or not.

"Your choice in literature is questionable," Mingyu commented as he snap closed the novel and placed it back on the desk beside him, "similar to your disastrous garden."

"What's wrong with my garden?" Seungkwan snapped back and slowly removed himself from the door.

"Oh please," Mingyu waved his hand, as though it was obvious.

He turned his attention towards the boy that was fidgeting in his spot and chuckled playfully pulling at the strings of his robe, "No need to act shy now, after all, it is just us."

"I am severely aware," Seungkwan swallowed. He glanced over at the bathroom with an awkward smile, "Shall I ready myself?"

"Oh, not so prepared as we thought," Mingyu snickered and tied his robe again before grabbing the novel he had just disrespected. "Go on ahead. I'll have you know I like my meat clean and fresh."

Without the need for a witty reply, Seungkwan scurried off into the bathroom and shut the door behind him in a heated rush.

Fuck. Shit, shit fuck! Seungkwan had begun to curse in his head. It might not have translated as such but he was immensely excited. So much so, that he knew he wouldn't last more than a few seconds with the thoughts of Vernon running laps around his brain.

He needed to relieve himself at least once before he slept with Mingyu so that his release wouldn't be so quick. He had already proven himself to be quite easy the other morning, another show of that he might be labelled as the man who could only last a second.

Quickly he ran to his tub and turned it on to fill with hot water. But as he watched the water flow from the tap and the steam start to rise from the bubbling tub, his stomach began to stir.

All he could think of was the hot bath that he had enjoyed with Vernon, one where he was subjected to various forms of humiliation. Where he had been marked with his precious laps of scars.

"Hah... Ugh..." he hadn't realized it sooner but it seemed that his daydreaming about Vernon and his stimulating treatment of him has made him exceptionally sensitive on his own.

Seungkwan bit his lip and he slowly began to pull his undergarments down. He could still feel Vernon's grip on his wrist under his skin and it made him itch. He needed to be scratched.

He wished the person to lay hands on him would be the man in his ongoing fantasies. A knight with long slim fingers and daring eyes.

Seungkwan touched the water and he felt his stomach turn. It was too hot, if he went in he'd come out beat red and be sensitive to the touch. He should have run some cold water to cool him.

But it was too late for that. Seungkwan turned the tap off, sat on the floor and leaned back on the tub. He decided against going inside and instead decided to relieve himself right there.

He tried to clear his mind and focus on his body. He slowly traced his hands down his chest to his abdomen and just as he feared his thoughts lingered.

Vernon's slim long fingers running down his yearning skin, his fingertips just a smudge rough. Somehow he always knew the right places to touch, the exact places to focus on.

He recalled the feeling of the wet buds of his tongue slowly tracing his skin, in the exact fashion his own fingers had traced himself. At the time, Vernon was playing nice. So gentle. Seungkwan remembered wanting to be scratched or scraped by those sharp fangs of his.

"You're mine." Seungkwan recounted those words being uttered to him. At the time he was so wrapped up in bliss that he couldn't fully process what was being said to him.

"Fine then. Next time I'll just carve my fucking name on your-" and suddenly those words became more real.

"Ngh..." Seungkwan scratched at the two holes on his neck, between them there was a small row of his front teeth indented. Vernon seemed to bite so hard into him that he went past just fangs.

Like he was desperate to leave a lasting mark. The thought alone made Seungkwan shiver and groan. He hadn't even touched himself and yet he was bubbling within himself.

"Oh, fuck it." Seungkwan groaned. He quickly lifted himself from the floor. He didn't care whether he'd be called a two-second runner, he'd just wash up with purpose and give himself to Mingyu the way he was.

At this point it didn't matter whether or not he released once or twice or thrice, he'd still shudder at the mere image of Vernon's possession on him.

Now he just wanted to do the job quickly so that he could return to Vernon's arms. Wrapped up and treated the way Vernon always did.

Quickly he hopped into the tub and began to wash himself down. He was right about the hot water scorching his skin and leaving him a tad red. But he was surprisingly a bit relaxed by the water, perhaps because he was so determined to get out and be on with his knight.

Seungkwan finally got out, having prepared himself underneath a little, since Vernon had done the job earlier in the day anyway.

He then wrapped a robe around himself and stepped out of the bathroom feeling somewhat refreshed.

When he opened the door he nearly tripped over himself. His eyes widened at the sight of Vernon sitting on the edge of his bed, Mingyu next to him passed out.

"Shhh you'll wake the prince," Vernon whispered his finger to his lip.

Seungkwan walked over his eyes wide, with a panicked whisper he asked, "w-what did you do to him!"

Vernon raised his hands, "Nothing, he was sleeping before I came in."

Vernon waved his hand towards Seungkwan, with a pointed look, "he must have passed out waiting for you... just what were you doing in there?"

"I was washing up," Seungkwan mumbled, calmed now that he was sure Vernon didn't completely knock his fiancé out.

"Washing up?" Vernon scoffed, he grabbed the novel settled on Mingyu's chest and glanced at its title, "am I still speaking with my highness? Or perhaps he replaced you with some strange replica."

"Oh, a jape, very funny." Seungkwan rolled his eyes as he reached the bed and snatched his book from Vernon's hands.

"What are you doing in here?" Seungkwan said. He crossed his arms, his brows furrowed.

"Well, one moment my dear prince, future ruler of our beloved nation was speaking, and then there was silence," Vernon explained, he gestured his hands dramatically as he spoke. "What kind of knight would I be if I didn't come to thy rescue."

Seungkwan felt his cheeks go red. He knew Vernon was simply teasing him, but it was startling to remember Vernon had a dedication to his knightly duties. One was to protect him, which he seemed prepared to do.

"I guess it was a false alarm then... and you may be relieved..." Seungkwan let out, his eyes unable to meet his knights, which seemed to be glued to him.

"Not just yet," Vernon whispered, suddenly he grabbed Seungkwan and pulled him onto the bed with him. The impact was limited as Vernon restrained the fall down.

The boy fell backwards onto Vernon's body, now laid atop him.

"W-what are you doing? What if you wake-" Vernon silenced the boy with his hand slapped on his mouth.

"Shh..." Vernon soothed him as his other hand slid beneath his robe, against the skin of his chest.

His fingers grazed his skin as if he was inspecting him. He flinched and bit back a moan when Vernon rubbed around his nipples before giving them a slight squeeze.

Vernon was silent and observant, his hand moved to his other chest and he followed the same routine, feeling him out. Rubbing his slim fingers between each curve and bump on his skin. Noting each one.

Seungkwan could feel his heart start to beat faster now. Pounding out his chest. He was sure Vernon could hear it.

Seungkwan began to squirm suddenly, as Vernon's leg seemed to find a way to slip between his own and rub him against his thigh, and then against his groin.

This time Seungkwan did moan but it was blocked by Vernon's strict hand.

Seungkwan had no idea why Vernon was doing this. Touching him all over like this, putting the two of them in such a compromising position.

Vernon's hand didn't stop there, they travelled further down, gripping and pinching and rubbing every inch of his stomach and sides.

Seungkwan felt viciously violated. He was lucky he wasn't one to be insecure about his body because this would've been anyone else's worst nightmare.

When Vernon reached his thighs Seungkwan wept in his hand, his body shaking at the mere brush of his rough palm.

He was so sensitive and this is what he had feared. That just the mere thought of Vernon touching him would leave him a twitching wet mess and here he was truly being touched by him.

His touch was so delicate that it was torturous on his yearning flesh. He sighed and moaned and cried as Vernon's caress breached his inner thigh and then his other.

He felt his body jolt when Vernon suddenly dipped his thumb in the wetness of his precum that had begun to soak down in his crevices.

He hasn't said a thing and seemed like he didn't plan on telling Seungkwan what he was going to do to him. If he planned to do anything at all.

His head fell slightly to the side and he could see a part of Mingyu's sleeping face. A sudden rush flowed within him as he realized they were still laying beside his fiancé.

Seungkwan quickly went and removed Vernon's hand from his lips while he occupied feeling him up and he whispered, "We must move, if he wakes up and sees us like this it'll be dangerous for us both."

"You are right," Vernon agreed and he shifted the two up, and right as Seungkwan had gotten to his feet to leave Vernon grabbed his wrist and steered him to the end of the bed.

"What are you-" before Seungkwan could finish Vernon bent him over. He now laid flat on his chest and stomach, his ass hanging out.

Before he could let out another protest he had to slap his hand over his mouth to hold back any filthy sound that had left him. As Vernon ever so quickly had stuck a finger inside him.

He felt his legs buckle immediately, his walls slowly becoming accustomed to the foreign object launched into it.

"You played with yourself down here," Vernon said. His voice seemed to be convinced that it had to be the reason.

"Ah..." Seungkwan grabbed the sheets at the end of the bed, making sure to avoid touching Mingyu by accident. Vernon had stuck a second finger in and began to stretch him out.

"I mean it has to be that, unless he's small down there," Vernon said to himself, but Seungkwan could clearly hear him.

"We... we didn't have sex..." Seungkwan sobbed into the sheets, as Vernon's fingers began to stab at his walls in every which direction.

"That's too bad," Vernon said. He suddenly grabbed Seungkwan by the hip and used his grip to stabilize him as he started to pound into him a bit harsher. "You were quite determined to get your slutty ass filled."

"Ah! Nn..." Seungkwan bit his hand, pinching himself in the process to keep himself quiet.

He'll admit he was determined to get fucked but it wasn't all about Mingyu being the one to do it. Though Seungkwan wasn't about to reveal that.

If Vernon wanted to believe that Seungkwan was so ready to be fucked by Mingyu then so be it. At the very least it would knock his ego down a peg knowing he could be replaced.

Suddenly Vernon pulled out of him altogether and Seungkwan could feel his ass gaping for more. He finally unlatched himself from his hand and he arched his back a bit with a groan. "Vernon..."

He had a feeling he knew what was coming next. It was something he'd been missing since this morning. Something he craved more than anything.

"Your highness..."  Vernon pressed his thumb against Seungkwan's flexing hole, and he leaned down again, so he was whispering directly in Seungkwans ear, "wouldn't it be cruel if I just left you here shaking, sobbing and unfucked."

"Y-yes... so... so cruel..." Seungkwan whimpered, his body aching each time Vernon's thumb scraped against him.

"But you'd deserve it wouldn't you?" Vernon whispered as he pressed his thumb inside.

Seungkwan shook his head. "N-no...no..."

"Mm..." Vernon shook his head and Seungkwan could feel the movement, his hair brushing his cheeks slightly. "But I think you do."

Vernon pulled his thumb out and squeezed Seungkwans cheek in one hand. "You've been acting like quite the brat this whole evening."

Shit fuck, fuck, shit! Seungkwan cursed himself again. Of course, Vernon wouldn't let it slide. He probably worked him up like this with the intention to leave him.

How did he not realize? Perhaps for just a second, he may have thought that Vernon was inspecting his body. Sort of like a jealous partner. The thought did slip into his mind once, but it seems that was out of the picture.

Fuck! Seungkwan wanted to cry. "Please... don't leave me..."

Vernon rubbed the boy's ass with a gentleness that was almost apologetic and that alone made Seungkwan scared Vernon would truly leave him bothered like this. "Please... I..."

"I'll be good... I will..."  Seungkwan wept.

"Shhh now," Vernon caressed his cheek and moved some hair that had stuck to his face behind his ear. "I'm not going anywhere."

Seungkwan sighed with a smile, relieved to hear those words leave him. He slowly allowed his head to fall back down on the sheets.

"Though, that doesn't mean that I'm letting you get away with your actions," Vernon said. Seungkwan gasped when he felt the press of hard fabric against him. "You deserve a bit of reprehending, don't you agree?"

Seungkwan nodded and pushed himself further into Vernon's crotch. Wanting his 'punishment' now.

"No. Not this." Vernon slapped his ass, which caused Seungkwan to retreat a bit. A yelp stuck in his throat. "I'll need you to prove yourself."

"Here take a good feel of this." Vernon directed Seungkwans hands to a pouch that seemed to jingle and clank. The sound replicated gold coins and marbles.

"Today I had an appearance with your father... where he had gifted me my wages," Vernon said, his voice was nowhere near bragging, rather it had a casualness to it. "Three golden eggs."

"I went from three gold coins and a silver to three golden eggs." Vernon snickered, he now took the pouch up and he weighed them. "They are quite hefty. I wondered of all the ways I could spend my new riches."

"Vernon." Seungkwan groaned and Vernon continued without acknowledgement.

"And well... while I stood outside that door, I had felt the weight of these in my pockets," Vernon said, as he pulled out one of his golden eggs and held it up. "And instead of being joyed of my newfound wealth..."

"All I could think about was what it'd look like coming out of you."

Seungkwan certainly clenched at that image. His cheeks a steamy warmth.

"Kind of like a bird laying eggs and that surely raised my mood." Vernon chuckled as he finally touched Seungkwan again, his thumb spreading his cheek apart.

"You... wouldn't," Seungkwan said, he grip the sheets in his hand, his cheeks a vibrant red now.

"Your highness..." Vernon leaned forward, his chest now rested against Seungkwans sweaty back. Something cold lined his rim. "I know what I want to spend my wealth on."

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried as he felt something cold and firm breaching his walls. He quickly slapped his hands over his mouth having noticed a twitch come from his fiancé on the bed.

"Greedy as always." Vernon snickered as Seungkwan's ass seemed to suck the object in itself. He gave Seungkwan's ass a little slap and the boy immediately clenched.

"Good boy. Now don't drop it. It's yours after all." Vernon whispered as he gave Seungkwans ear a little nip.

Seungkwan squeezed his eyes shut and let out quick tiny breaths. It wasn't easy to keep this egg inside himself, especially with the weight of it threatening to escape.

"Awe almost forgot."

Seungkwan could hear the sound of scraping and then a cold harsh prick above his ass, on his lower back.

"As promised."

It was the drag of a knife carving into his skin. The sharp edge made his body sting with a painful bliss he knew too well.

Seungkwan could just about read from its movements what was being written on him.

V.C.

His initials. Seungkwan bit into his lip. He never imagined he'd have someone carve their initials into him. Especially not in this fashion.

Not only that but having to keep the egg in added a new sort of agony and panic that he hadn't yet experienced. Pain weathered with a sort of anxiety.

"There. Now if you are ever to get lost in someone else's embrace again." Vernon tapped his blade on the bloody plump skin of his ass. "They'll know who to return you to."

"Ngh..." Seungkwan cried as his legs buckled.

"Now, now," Vernon caught the boy before he could fall. He then flipped him over, so that Seungkwan was now laying back on the bed and facing him. "Don't give up so soon. Not while you're doing so good."

Seungkwan felt his cheeks redden as he watched Vernon snicker at him, his eyes staying put on his ass holding the slightly popped out golden egg.

He shuddered when Vernon finally shot his eyes back at him, a playful smile on his lips. The one he only ever showed Seungkwan when he was truly fascinated by him.

"Open your mouth," Vernon said, he grabbed Seungkwan's jaw as soon as he obeyed and he looked around the dripping walls of his mouth, "put your fangs away."

"C..Can't..." Seungkwan said and it was like the first time Vernon had asked him. His cheeks ablaze at how poor he was at a basic function.

"That's too bad, I'm terribly afraid that my generous gift might fall out if you can't concentrate," Vernon pulled Seungkwan to him, and he whispered, "Because if you bite me I'll kill you."

Vernon pulled Seungkwan down to his knees then pushed his head to his clothed cock, "And if you lay your egg too soon, I can't fertilize you."

Seungkwan felt himself clench, and he nudged his head against Vernon's crotch. He understood exactly what he meant and the thought of Vernon's dick pounding into him while the egg was still there excited him more than he was embarrassed to admit.

Vernon now gripped Seungkwans hair in one hand as he undressed his dick with the other.

When it finally touched air Seungkwan was on it like a starved animal he began to lick stripes up and down the base and kissing the skin under the head.

Vernon's dick. His beautiful dick. Seungkwan grabbed it by the base and he felt Vernon twitch in his hand and he almost melted from heat.

How he craved him was almost inhumane. He's never wanted a person so desperately in his life and he couldn't begin to explain it to someone if they asked.

Seungkwan glanced up at Vernon as his lips finally made their wrap around his head. His eyes widened in excitement to see Vernon was staring right back at him. His mouth slightly agape and his eyes taken by the image.

The way he looked at him made him wonder if Vernon felt the same about him. That he craved Seungkwan just as much as he did him.

The thought soothed him as he prepared to open wide and take Vernon into his mouth. This would be the first time he'd suck Vernon off with his fangs in-tact.

He started off slow, taking his tip and sucking on it, adding additional licks to under the head, aware that it was sensitive there as he remembered squirming every time Vernon had done it to him.

As he continued it seemed that it wasn't enough for Vernon. Seungkwan felt his hips jerk every time his lips wrapped around him again. Like he was impatiently waiting to shove himself down his throat.

There was another problem amidst though, that was partly stopping him from doing just that. The egg, it seemed that every time Seungkwan attempted to go further down, it attempted to slip out.

He didn't want to admit it to Vernon but he was right, it was extremely hard to manage his bottom half while trying to suck him without any 'incidents.'

As Seungkwan went to take him again he was startled when Vernon suddenly decided to take matters into his own hands, harshly gripping him and beginning to pound himself forcefully down his tightened throat. 

He gagged suddenly at the rough and harsh feeling of his throat and mouth being violently hammered.

Quickly he held Vernon's thighs in order to keep himself from being bucked back, all while trying to focus on not accidentally scraping him.

"Hah... fuck..." Vernon groaned as held his dick in place down his throat for a few moments longer than Seungkwan expected.

Seungkwan gagged, tears slowly falling down his heat filled cheek.

Finally Vernon let him go, and he pulled out. Seungkwan immediately fell to his hands, desperately searching for air. His throat sore and lips plump and beating.

He didn't realize it until he was staring down at his own self. He had cum at the mere assault. But that wasn't all, he had also allowed the egg to leave him.

"N-n...no..." he whimpered and he tried to crawl over it and sit on it, as though he was a real bird who had laid their egg too soon.

He felt his eyes water and fall from him. He was oddly ashamed of himself for allowing such a thing. He was disappointed and he felt anxious that Vernon would think the same.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Seungkwan cried. "I'm-"

Creak

"Shh..." Vernon soothed. Suddenly pulling Seungkwan into his arms on the ground, wrapping him in his robe and pushing the two of them against the end of the bed.

"Seungkwan?"

Seungkwan looked up through his blurry vision, his eyes rested on the tall brown haired giant in front of him. "Mingyu?"

Mingyu wiggled his nose and rubbed his eyes. "Yes... I apologize I must have fallen asleep. My travels have left me tired to no end."

"Awe no worries." Seungkwan said as he pushed Vernon off him and wiped his tears, which earned him a glare. "There will always be tomorrow."

"Yes... is that a golden egg?" Mingyu pointed out on the floor.

"Awe, oh... oh yes!" Seungkwan quickly grabbed the egg from the floor and shoved it in his pocket, "I just stole it from my knight. You see, I do adore a golden egg."

"Well if you keep stealing from him you'll leave him starved and dead," Mingyu said as he yawned and made a detour for the bathroom. "Anyway, you should change into your nightwear, I will sleep in bed with you tonight. It is good if we are seen getting along."

"Right..." Seungkwan mumbled, he glanced over at Vernon who was no longer staring at him and instead off towards the other prince. His expression unreadable.

"Also," Mingyu stopped at the frame of the door for the bathroom. "You should think about asking for a new personal knight, I can smell the putrid stench of human half-breed trash all over the room."

Seungkwan clenched his jaw and his fist. He wanted to bite back at that statement but he refrained from doing so, as Vernon had taken his hand to reassure him that it was alright.

Seungkwan turned to him again once Mingyu had disappeared. He pulled out the golden egg and whispered in a sulk. "I'm sorry... I-"

Vernon silenced him with a quick peck on the lips and a ruffle of the hair, "don't worry, you tried your best."

Vernon got up and he helped Seungkwan wobble onto his feet. The expression on his face read that he was severely surprised at Vernon's actions.

Vernon figured since he won't be able to care for Seungkwan after their time together, he could at least account for his emotional distress.

"I apologize, you'll have to clean up yourself tonight." Vernon mumbled. He removed the wet strands of hair from Seungkwans face. "Also, keep the egg."

Seungkwan nodded. As Vernon turned to leave, he suddenly grabbed his hand. "Wait!"

"Hm?" Vernon said, looking back.

I want to see you. When I wake... I'd like you there.

"Goodnight."

Damn it.

"Goodnight your highness."

-

:'D huh?

Vote :)
Comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 3 1
Fanfic de la fundació de Hogwarts i dels primers anys de l'escola.
426 7 5
Hola, em dic Ingrid i tinc 11 anys. Aquest any començaré en una nova escola: Hogwarts. Encara no sé res perquè els meus pares són muggles (persones s...
9 0 1
Pulida magallonera, anda y dile al Santocristo, Pulida magallonera, que cuando me llame al cielo, que me cante la olivera, que me cante la olivera an...
1.7K 66 4
¿Que pasaría si este trío te lleva a la locura , felicidad o fracaso ? Sumérgete en esta historia y averígualo . PERO RECUERDA QUE EL MUNDO DA MUCH...