๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™๐–Š

By h0ggyw2rtyh0gwarts

๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ธ๐™พ ๐™ด๐š๐™ฐ... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens af... More

C a s t
๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
Corridors and Stupid Books
Professors and Makeovers
Headmaster's Office
Leaky Cauldron
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Hogwarts Express
The Boy Who Lived
First Day
Most Noble House of Potter
Conversations and Professor Lupin
Secrets of the Past
Secrets of the Past๏ฟผ Part 2
Suspicion
Harry's Obsession
Hogsmede and Cursed Katie
Beginning of the Chaos
Explanation
Dinner Parties
Pre-Quidditch Match Conversations
Quidditch Matches and Tears
Moony and Padfoot
Clearing Things Up
Late Night Conversations in ROR
Slughorn's Christmas Party
Trainride
Weasley Home
Dark Lord
Poisoned Chocolates
Cured! And then poisioned again...
Infirmary
Sectumsempra
Danger
HALF BLOOD PRINCE FINALE
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ
Death Eater Meeting
Closure and Baked goods
The Battle of the Seven Potters
The Will
Bill and Fleur's Wedding
Coffee Shop Chaos
A Christmas Gift From Me :)
Grimmauld Place
"Master Sirius is alive?!? And young?"
Ministry Break In
The Locket
Separated
Godric's Hollow
Bagshot and the Silver Doe
For Regulus
The Chase
Malfoy Manor and The Plan
The Dark Lord's Scheme
Black's and Malfoy's
Arrival At Gringotts
Imperio
"I've always wanted to ride a dragon!"
He Knows
Amends Made
Abeforth
Teatime
Back at Hogwarts
New Headmistress
Snake In Lion's Skin
"I can't lose you again."
Minnie
Caved In World
Courtyard Apocalypse
Deaths
Fate Changed (The End Of It All)
EPILOGUE

Christmas Disaster

3.1K 75 29
By h0ggyw2rtyh0gwarts

A woman with purple, short and spiky hair walks in, first. She's attacked by one of Molly's famous hugs, a hug that she gladly returned.

"Tonks! Oh, it's lovely to see you!" Molly exclaimed.

"It's lovely to see you as well, Molly." Tonks replies back, with a smile on her face.

Tonks looks around the room, her eyes landing on familiar faces first. "Harry! Ron! Hermione!It's great to see you all again."

The trio reply back to her with friendly faces and hello's.

Tonks then turns to the five teenagers, some who had familiar faces. The girl turns back to Molly, who was standing next to her. She asks her, "Is that them?" She asks in a soft tone. When Molly nodded, the tips of Tonks's hair turned into several shades of blue.

Some of her hair turning light blue to show her excitement, and a little bit of it turning dark blue, for her sadness.

Peter's eyes widened at the woman's hair, "Are you metamorphmagus?!?" He asked her.

When Tonks nodded happily back, Sirius commented, "Those are really rare!"

Tonks smiled at the sight of her best friend. Few people noticed her sadness and change in behavior during a period of time after Sirius died.

She blinked rapidly once she realized that she'd zoned out.

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Nymphadora Tonks, but please call me Tonks."

A series of hi's and hello's go around the room. Before anyone else can speak up, another man enters. Although this one is very easily recognized.

"Holy shit." Sirius muttered under his breath, whilst looking back and fourth between the two Remus'.

"My apologies for being a bit late, Molly. Dora just couldn't bear saying goodbye to dear old Harper." Remus tells Molly sincerely, giving Tonks a teasing smile whilst saying the last sentence.

"Shut up." Tonks tells the boy, peering down to the ground with blazing cheeks.

"Two Moony's." James blurted out loud randomly, causing everyone to turn to him.

Lily rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and whispered to him.

"You really can't ever keep your mouth shut, can you?"

"You wound me, darling."

A full moon was nearing, meaning that Remus's senses were heightened. Because of this, the man was able to hear the small interaction that occurred between his two best friends. A smile spread across his face, once he saw all five of the people that were there.

The smile only grew once he noticed younger Remus and Sirius holding hands and sitting closely together.

"Missed you, James." Remus said out loud, a tear threatened to escape his eyes. Which made, James reply with a sad smile, showing Remus that he's aware of the unfortunate events that'd happened.

The next part, older Remus hesitated to say but did, "Can I- can I maybe hug you guys?"

James got up from his chair, walked towards Remus and gave the man older than him a big hug.

"Still buying ten pounds of chocolate every time you visit, Hogsmede?" James whispered in his ear.

Remus let's out a teary laugh and responds with, "I try."

Next comes Lily, who gives Remus a well needed, Lily-hug. And then Peter, who was hesitant at first, but once he muttered to the man a few needed words, the two hugged as well.

"I promise I learned from my future self's mistakes."

And then came Sirius, who smirked at Remus and said to him. "Looking good, Moons."

Remus shakes his head with a shy smile on his face as he states, "It's nice seeing you again, Padfoot." Which made Sirius frown in confusion, although he shakes away the feeling.

Lastly was, sixteen year old Remus. Both of the Remus' being confused on what to do, making older Remus give his younger self an awkward pat on the shoulder. They pursed their lips together into a smile at the same time.

Sirius stared dreamily at both Remus's and uttered, "I feel like I'm in a dream."

James blinked dumbly and said, "I feel like I'm hallucinating."

"You know what hallucinating is?" Peter asked James looking shocked. James punched Peter's shoulder playfully, making Peter dramatically falls to the ground as if he was just hit by a boulder.

"You scoundrel! You've wounded me." Peter whines while rolling on the ground.

——————————————————————

The dinner passed smoothly. Tonks and Sirius were getting along just as well as anyone would expect. Both relating to how gay both of them are.

Lily had curiously asked Tonks who this 'Harper' girl was that Remus had mentioned earlier. Tonks told the group about the beautiful muggle girl she'd been seeing lately with blazing cheeks.

Everyone around the table laughed and shared stories. And before anyone had even realized it, it was time for Remus and Tonks to say their goodbyes and leave.

"It was delicious, Molly, really." Tonks tells the woman as she walks to the entrance of the Burrow.

Crickets chirped around them.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Molly asked the girl.

"No, we should go." Tonks looks over at her friend to see him looking around with a cautious look in his eyes.

Tonks looked back at the marauders and Lily, who were standing right by the door behind Molly and Arthur. She whispered, "The first night of the cycle is always the worst."

"Remus?" Arthur asked the man, who was still looking around.

In the distance, rustling was heard. Everyone became quiet. The noise grew louder as the thing moved closer and closer.

"Moony?" Sirius asked the older Remus. He looked back and fourth between the younger Remus and the older one worriedly. It seemed that sixteen year old Remus had also started sensing something coming, due to his wolfish abilities.

Suddenly a bolt of fire came flying from the sky and to the ground. The moment the ball of fire hit the grass, a ring of fire surrounded the house. Once the circle was done, a cloud of black smoke erupted and swirling around until a woman appeared.

Tonks and Remus immediately grabbed our their wands.

Sirius squinted his eyes at the woman, finding the face familiar. His eyes grew wider and he put his hand over his mouth as he recognized the person.

"Bella" was all he whispered, although his friends were near enough to hear him. They all looked at Sirius in shock and back the woman.

Bellatrix wore a sinister grin, not once showing even a glimmer of fear when Remus and Tonks had got out their wands. Instead, her malicious smile only grew.

The moment that Bella started running, Harry suddenly ran through the door and rushed after the woman. He jumped through the gap that was made in the ring of fire, Ginny rushing after him too.

Lily, without thinking runs after the two, her hand clutching onto her wand.

"Aguamenti!" She yelled and the fire flames lowered momentarily, enough for her to jump and rush after her son.

James was about the run after Lily but was stopped when Remus, the older one, grabbed his jumper to stop him from.

"Me and Tonks will follow after them, alright?" He quickly said, not wanting to waste any time.

"But-" James started saying. Unfortunately for him, the two adults had already started running. James slouched a bit and stared worriedly at the direction where the five had disappeared off to.

Lily ran through the tall plants that surrounded her. Harry was nowhere in sight.

The darkness of the night didn't help her situation very much either.

As she ran, she started to hear a voice that was growing closer and closer to her. From the distance she heard Bellatrix's voice echo as she sang repeatedly, "I killed Sirius Black!"

Lily's face fell instantly. How could've Bella become like this? The girl was always a bit crazy during her times at Hogwarts, but she'd never expected her to go this far into utter insanity.

A 'woosh' sound came from behind Lily, making her turn at such a fast rate she was afraid she'd get whiplash.

"Well, well. Aren't you a beauty?" The person growled.

From the corner of her eye, Lily saw a glimpse of brown fluffy hair bolt through the tall grass. She turned back to the wolfish man and casted, "Immobulus!"

Immediately, the person froze and dropped to the ground. Knowing the spell won't be fading away anytime soon, Lily ran towards where Harry was.

Soon she reached an open space where Ginny and Harry were standing together in. She joined them quickly, grabbing Harry's hand as she caught her breath.

Remus and Tonks also appeared and came towards them. Everyone looked around waiting for any spells to come their way.

Bellatrix watched the group circle around slowly. Suddenly another redhead girl came into view. Although she would've just interpreted her as another Weasley spawn, she recognized that face.

It couldn't be...

She looked to where Greyback was told to be standing, but he was nowhere to be found. Rolling her eyes she went towards that direction only to find a frozen Greyback lying on the ground like a rock.

She casted a spell to make Greyback return to his normal state and whispered to him harshly to get back up.

"We're leaving." Bella told the werewolf.

Greyback scowled at Bellatrix and harshly whispered back to her, "I didn't even have a chance to taste the beauty that was here!"

"We're leaving and that's final! Besides...."
Bellatrix's voice trailed of a bit. A corrupt look in her eyes grew, similarly to the sinister smirk on her face.

"We've got some interesting news to deliver to the Dark Lord."

Two clouds of smoke flew into the sky and towards the burrow. A sickening noise of wood breaking and fire crackling louder than ever filled everyone's ears.

The group of witches and wizards sprinted back to the burrow only to find it covered in flames.

The Weasley's stared, horrified at the sight in front of their eyes.

James immediately saw Lily ran over from the corner of his eyes. He ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't you dare try something like that ever again, you understand me Lily Evans!" He said while burying his face into the crook of her neck.

Harry stared at his parents and back at the burrow, saddened immensely at the sight of his second home burning down.
______________________________
:(

A lot of stuff went down in this one.

I hated having to add the burrow attack to the book, but it felt necessary to thicken the plot and stuff.

Sorry about not updating a lot, I planned on updating this story a lot during my summer break, but I ended up having a massive writing slump. :/

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

How are you all?
I've been doing good.

BYEEEEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.7K 67
Bex Dumbledore, the girl with power and many secrets returns for her sixth year at Hogwarts. But after things were left with the Marauders how will i...
150K 4.2K 23
Read as the Marauders and Lily travel from 1975 (their fifth year) to 1993 (Harry's third year). What will happen when they find out Sirius is a supp...
117K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
203K 5.1K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...