ISHQ-E-TAMAM (A Collection Of...

By desi_writez15

دل نادان تجھے ہوا کیاہے آخر اس درد کی دوا کیا ہے A bunch of short stories full of love, joy ,laughter and mu... More

ulfat🎀_characters
ulfat 🎀Character ashthetics
ulfat 🎀(preview)
ulfat🎀-1
ulfat🎀 -2
Ulfat 🎀 - 3
Ulfat 🎀 - 4
Ulfat 🎀 - 5
Ulfat 🎀 - 6
Ulfat 🎀 - 7
Ulfat 🎀 - 8
Ulfat 🎀-10

Ulfat 🎀 - 9

2.1K 104 9
By desi_writez15

The coming couple of days seemed to pass rather smoothly for the couple...

Everything was seemingly great for both  Harib and Inaya.

They had been married for three months now and were blissfully married even though they had yet to consummate there marriage.

Inaya knew it was mostly because she wasn't ready yet and Harib was only respecting the boundaries she had set .

However , even if things weren't on that level ,  it was still quite difficult for him to keep his hands away from her ever since their first kiss.

And even though they hadn't taken the next big step , they did however indulge in other physically intimate activities such as coddling and kissing more often than not.

The growth in their relationship could be felt undeniably ,

how they understood each other's emotions without being obvious about them or how they both took efforts to make their new bond work against the odds.

Harib took it upon himself to care for Inaya,he treated her with utter care and gentleness that she deserved.
And Inaya returned every ounce of his affection by her general loyalty and responsibility
.........

Inaya had also established her place in the house as the bari bahu . She even took the management of the house upon herself as she didn't want to tire her Ammi out.

Rajjab wasn't in the favor of  giving Inaya all the responsibilies so early on . She knew it would be hard  to take care of all the house management alone but Inaya's continuous persuasion made her agree at last with the promise of not burdening herself with all the work alone .

Inaya also became more comfortable around her husband and would communicate more openly telling him anything on her mind knowing he won't judge her .At the very least would enjoy her rants at te end of the day .

Along with all the good progress in her life, the little negative bit was still as prominent as ever .

Laiba's nagging and belittling attitude towards Inaya was getting worse everyday  to the point where she even started threatening her about relationships with her new family...

But Inaya still didnt pay any heed towards her,well aware that Laiba's
statements and comments were just that, mere comments. She hadn't done any real damage any ways.
................
.
These past few days were a bit more exciting for her as her Hania Appi and baby Mussa had come to visit them for a week since Saad had to got to turkey for some urgent business.

Right now she was in her mother-in-law's  room with Hania as she  laid her head in Rajjab's lap while Hania laid  just besides them on her back reading through an old magazine.

They were enjoying a nice quiet timeout before Mussa decided to wakeup again and entertained them with his unstoppable questions.

" Ammi kl kaheen bahir chalty hn ghumny. Jb sy ay hn ghr ki chaar deewari men band hain."

Hania whined like a little kid to her Ammi.

"hn to chalty hn kaheen sb ky saath bss apny bhai sy baat krlo khud hi.... Kaam sy to fursat hi nhi hai janab ko."

Rajjab countered to the girls, as she ran her hand through Inaya's hair noticing her quite demure.

"kia hua Inu, aaj bht chup chup ho kher to hai?"

She asked Inaya softly.

"Nhi Ammi aisi baat nhi ha bss apki baatain sun rhi hu.
... Apki god men hamesha hi neend any lag jaati ha."

Inaya replied stifling a yawn.

Hania and Rajjab let out a little laugh at the view of Inaya trying to fight off her sleep to spend more time with them.

" Inaya dekho kitni neend a rhi ha tmhy.... Ja ky kamry men araam krlo meri jaan.."

Hania advised looking at her tired form.

"lekin mjhy to ap dono ky paas men rehna ha....  Ap itni der baad ai hain, mjhy or time spend krna ha."

Inaya all but whined at the two ladies who just shook there head in amusement at her .

" Inu.... Men abhi yehin hun kaheen nhi jaa rhi.. Hum araam sy kl dher saari baatain kren gay.... Abhi tm so jao. Wrna kl fresh feel nhi kro gi. "

After a little more persuading Inaya finally left the room after getting a kiss on the head by Rajjab and a wink from Hania..

She entered her room quitely and smiled seeing Harib already their sitting on the bed taking his work shoes off. He seemed to have not come very long ago. He hadn't even changed his work attire.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum. Aj ap jldi a gay wapis."

Inaya went near him and made him aware of her presence as she helped him remove his coat.

"walaikum-asalam beghum. Aj office men ziada kaam nhi tha or aik site visit krni thi... To wahan sy phir seedha hi wapis agyay men or Aban  ."

Inaya hummed in acknowledgement as she went towards the closet to grab him some comfortable clothes.

As she came out of the closet to give Harib his clothes, he stopped her by placing his hands on her waist ,he leaned a bit close to her neck and put his head at its crook.

Inaya could visibly feel him relax in her embrace and smiled to herself before wrapping her hands around his torso.

"God. You smell so good Inaya."

He whispered to himself making inaya a bit shy. He kept them  in the same position for a little while before slowly detached himself from her addicting embrace and looked at her with so much affection.

His eyes darted from her eyes to her plump lips and the need to claim them getting more  dire. He looked at her for permission and when he saw her looking at her hands in shyness with a small smile on her face, he connected their lips in slow yet passionate kiss like conveying all his emotions through that one single touch.

After a long swirling kiss he finally pulled away and kissed her forehead lovingly. Inaya  took this moment to lean her head on his chest and breath in his intoxicating smell..

"your making me fall for you hard baby."

He admitted huskily as he coddled her to himself .

Inaya felt giddy at the new nickname as her eyes tear up at his sincere words. She knew he meant every word of it. Hell. She felt the same for him as well but her shyness would never allow her to confess like that.

So she just opted for a more Inaya way and tightened her hold on him and placing a. Light kiss on his chest.

"umm.... Harib?"

After a long while of them standing by their bed hugging each other. Inaya voiced out meekly.

"hmmm?"

Harib asked still basking in her warmth....

"wo.. Jayen apny kapry change kr len. Site pr sy bht paseena aya hoga. Ap fresh ho jayn phir khana bhi khana ha."

Inaya said with a bit of hisitation.
Whereas hearing Inaya's words made Harib laugh out loud.

"Do you by any chance mean that I'm stinking right now?"

He questioned her, as he saw her with amusement.

"N-nhi mera w-wo mtlb nhi tha.. I just thought maybe you should take a shower and freshen up before heading to bed."

Inaya quickly defended herself of his accusations.

Harib chuckled at her startled form and grabbed his t-shirt and sweatpants from the bed.

" relax beghum I was just joking. Besides I probably do smell like a mule anyway. I was out in the heat all day after all."

With that he smiled at her and headed towards the shower, making Inaya shake her head with a little giggle.. And she moved towards the bed setting up the bed sheet again.

____¢

Later that night,  dinner went quite pleasant with Mussa's continuous baby talk and The three younger khan siblings bickering over stupid stuff filling out the void of the silence.

Laiba was not present for the dinner as she had gone out of city to visit her parents back at home and would return the next day or so.

Harib was eating  his dinner quietly like his parents enjoying the occasional giggles from Inaya and the little jabs of his siblings. Life was going good  Alhamdulilah.
...................

He talked with  his father about his current project when Mussa called out for his attention from his side .

"Mammu up!."

The innocent baby asked him cutely.

Harib smiled at him before picking him up and placing him on his lap and helped him eat his dinner along with feeding himself.

Inaya smiled at the little mamu nephew duo that she found exceptionally beautiful.

" Ahmm... Aisa na dekhen bhai ko bhabhi jaan kaheen apki hi nazar na lag jay."

She heard the teasing voice of her little dewar from besides her and immediately averted her eyes away from Harib and focused on her plate.

But what made everyone laugh was the cute little baby advise Mussa had for his Mami who had also caught her staring at them.

" Noooo Mami..... Staywing (staring) badd. "

Inaya just ducked her head in embarrassment and didn't look up again for the rest of the meal as the others amused themselves with her embarrassment.
.........................................................

"Inaya baji, Apko Hania baji uper bula rhi hain. Keh rhi hain apsy kaam ha koi ."

The whole fam except for Hania was having there late night tea in the backyard when the Maid asked Inaya to go to Hania.

Inaya nodded at the maid and excused herself from the table and went to Hania's room.
She went inside and saw Hania looking through some clothes she had ordered for the both of them.

As soon as Hania spotted her she squealed pulling Inaya towards her.

" Dekho hamari saari deliver ho gai ha... Meny tmhary liye bhi order ki ha... Dekhna ab jb Saad wapis ayn gy to meri nai saari dekh kr phir sy fida ho jayen gy ....
Haye Allah dekho to kitni piyari hain.."

Inaya giggled at Hania's excited blabber and  and stared at the entricate pattern on the saari Hania has handed her. They were indeed very beautiful if not a bit scandalous.

"Acha jao tm apny kamry men jaa ky try kr aoo ye or phir mjhy bhi dikhana .tab tak men yahan change krleti hu...."

Hania ordered her kicking her out of the room.

"Ho skay to Harib bhai ko bhi dikha denaa..."

Inaya shook her head in amusement looking at the closed door as she heard Hania's last shout.

Entering her room she went straight to the small walk in closet to change into the saari.

While changing she noticed the plunging neckline of the blouse and the sheer material of her saari .
She felt undeniably attractive but utterly anxious in something so out of her comfort zone .

She quickly pulled the pallu of the saari on her shoulder and rushed out of the closet to show Hania her dress .

Just as she closed the door to the closet her steps faltered a little seeing her husband sitting on the bed with his focus now fixated on her saari clad form .

Harib had just excused himself from downstairs to come see what his wife was upto ,but never in his life had he imagined to be surprised by the view infront of him right that moment .

"F*ck"

A low growl came out of his mouth seeing the utter perfection of his wife in the skimpy little outfit .

Inaya stood still frozen in her place,at the thought of him seeing her in such less clothing .
She however recovered from her trance soon after and bolted towards the bathroom to hide herself from the unwavering gaze of her husband .

Her quick steps however broke right in front of the by the wall that was her husband, standing infront of her , looking at her with such an intense look making her whole body quiver in anticipation.

"You look so f**king hot Naaya"

He whispered leaning closer to her ear ,his hand moving down towards her bare waist.

Inaya's breath cought in her throught at the close proximity,but enjoyed his touch to much to move away from him .

Harib on the other hand couldn't believe his eyes . To him Inaya at that moment looked like the most beautiful woman on the planet,someone who he would fight the entire world for .
Something made him feel utterly attracted to his wife and it wasn't just because of Inaya's dress or her nervousness or even their closeness.It was because the undeniable affection he had for her .

It all came crashing upon him at the same time and was swamped by the utter perfection of the moment .

He tightened his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him , crashing his lips on her with dire need overtaking the both of them .

"Shit ,Inaya I need you . I need you right now "

Inaya knew the look on his face , she knew he could see the same look of utter affection on hers aswell.

She was aware that this was the moment he was giving her a choice . An option to either take their marriage to the next step or to just cherish what they have going on .

Inaya albeit a bit scared , knew she was ready for what's to come tonight .
She looked up at Harib for affirmation ,who just pulled her close to his heart .

"You know we don't have to do this right now . I can wait for as long as it takes you to be ready. I want you to be sure of this ,sure of us ."

(Mature content warning)

His soothing tone did something to Inaya's heart and she pulled away from his hug only to prop a quick little kiss on his lips .

She pulled away even more shy than that hed ever seen her .

Harib pulled her by her waist and gently plopped her down on the bed , successfully taking of the pullo form her chest in the process.

He took of his shirt and looked at Inaya through hooded eyes , he  saw the way Inaya's eyes swept  across his bare chest, making him feel desired .

He glanced in her eyes one last time to make sure she was still okay with this . Inaya noticed his hesitence and nodded towards him with her own shy smile .

Harib's eyes darkened once again as he his eyes roamed through his wife laying on the bed waiting for yheir mutual pleasure.

He dug right back in for  a kiss to the lips. This time with more eager and passion .He sucked on her tounge making sure to pour all his desire into that seering kiss .

He came out of the kiss sensing the need for air causing a soft moan from Inaya's body as he pulled away .

He looked into her eyes with reassurance and pasdion before diving right back in and placing soft kisses along her neck to her collarbone barely controlling his own pleasurable growns hearing Inaya's little breath hitches and seductive moans.

He kept sucking and kissing her skin down towards her full bossom as his hands moved down from her navel to undo the knott of the saari.

He helped Inaya up a bit as he undid her blouse strap and brallet.

All the while keeping his lips sealed with hers in soft pleasurable kiss .

Looking down towards his wife in her birth suit was his undoing as he ambushed Inaya's chest with kisses and bites ,giving equal attention to each part of her body .He wanted to worship her body and make her his in all senses that mattered.

"F**k , you like this jaana? "

Harib husked in her ears before going back to devour her breasts .

The only reply Inaya could manage with his pleasurable torment on her body was a little moan and a slight gasp as he mauled her breasts with his mouth ,sucking and fondling with little pecks across her body.

Harib moved his mouth down to her navel as he nibbled on the soft flesh their as his hands pulled lower towards her legs to take off any remaining clothes between them , both hers and his .

Inaya was well aware of what was to come next as she let out a little nervous sigh looking up at Harib who hovered above her in all his naked glory . Harib sensed her hesitance and immediately moved to her side  .

" Nayaa ?....
What is it ?. You don't want to?"

He asked her softly . Even though he was painfully ready for this , nothing came before his wife's wishes

Inaya quickly shook her head trying to make him understand . She did want this , their physical intimacy was important to her too , but she was
afraid of her first time . And judging by the size of her husband,she was sure it would hurt her .

Harib ,as if understanding her inner turmoil looked at her softly .

" It's okay jaana , I've got you.
I'll try to make it as less painful as I can . Trust me kay?"

Inaya nodded right after he finished his sentence . Sure of the fact that Harib won't let anything happen to her .

"O-okay "

She let out a small whisper as Harib again positioned himself between her legs . He slowly lowered himself into her and almost at beat growned in pleasure . He pushed right into her ,knowing ut would pain less that way for her .

Inaya let out a little pained moan as Harib slipped right in to her and grabbed his shoulders for support .

Harib pulled her into a sweet kiss and waited for her to adjust to him ,so he could continue.

Inaya slowly Shook out of the kiss with a new urge as she gently tapped Harib's shoulders to keep going .

And as if all restraint had been let loose , Harib lunged forward and started moving , slow at first but the moans Inaya was letting out made him go faster , helping them both reach their climax .

Harib with a final grown , pulled out of Inaya and gently laid himself on top of her naked form .

He kissed Inaya's cheek closest to him and leaned into her.

" You okay jaana?"

Inaya , coming out of her own furry haze gazed at him with shy yet affectionate eyes .

"Je-ee."

Was all she uttered as exhaustion lay heavy on her . She closed her eyes for a few beats as she felt Harib lift himself off her and move towards the bathroom.

He came back with a damp towel and cleaned both of their bodies properly ,before helping Inaya into one of his t-shirts and then laid back again besides her , this time with his face in the crook of her neck .

He placed a gentle kiss at the nape of her neck as she played with his soft curls.

" You're so beautiful Inaya ".

Harib uttered almost wistfully as he snuggled into her , and a few beats later Inaya could feel his even breathing, indicating that he had dozed off .

In that moment Inaya felt the most cherish and loved after .
For Inaya ,love wasn't just an emotion it was a feeling you get when you care for one beyond worldly expectations .
Affection for someone and the want to stay with someone through their happiness and to be a leaning shoulder in the times of dispair .

At that moment, curled upto her husband's arms , Inaya knew .
She knew that she was in love .

She loved Harib Malik beyond any worldy experience .

She sighed happily before snuggling herself more into her husband .

.....
AOA guys,

It's been quite some time .
What are you're thoughts on this chapter,do let me know .

This was my first time writing something so explicit , i hope i didn't disappoint.

Do write about your fav part of this chapter .

Feel free to message me aswell, I love making new friends.

Love ,
Ana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13.5K 32
"ˢⁱᵗᵃᵃʳᵒⁿ ˢᵉ ᵃᵃᵍᵉ ʲᵃʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ, ᵃᵇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᵏᵉ ⁱᵐᵗⁱʰᵃᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
117K 3.3K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...
233K 13.9K 65
•1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cured with my love that won't let your breathe hitch in fea...
1M 47.6K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...