An Unexpected Elf {Book 1}

By KaiElainaBlack

For 60 years, Tauriel was presumed dead by Legolas, who searched YEARS for her. After TBOFA (The Battle of th... More

Chapter 1: The Prancing Pony
Chapter 2: Midgewater Marshes
Announcement
Chapter 3: Battle of Amon Sûl
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 4- Arwen Takes Flight
Chapter 5: Frodo's Awakening
Chapter 6- Council of Elrond
Chapter 7- Glynn's Leaving of the Fellowship
Chapter 8 - Pass of the Caradhras
Chapter 9- The Doors of Moria
Chapter 10 - The Balrog
Chapter 11- Elrohir to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - The Departure of the Fellowship

Chapter 12 - Glynn's Sadness

90 2 0
By KaiElainaBlack

Chapter 12

Glynn's Pov

It's been months since Estel and the others left. It's been very lonely without him. My brothers just came back from a mission. And I feel myself slowly fading, like naneth.. Adar tried to comfort me. Telling me that he's going to come back to us soon, but everything's possible. There were infinite possibilities of what could happen in war. All I wanted right now was for me to be back in his arms again.

I sighed. There was nothing I could do right now. Adar told me that I could sail, now that the darkness is growing, and as I feel my energy is slowly fading. I couldn't sail. I just couldn't. There was a chance that he and the rest of the Fellowship could live. I burst into tears, and ran out of my room to naneth's gardens. I loved her gardens. We left so many memories there.

As I ran, I crashed into Elrohir.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me, worriedly.

I sniffled, and wiped my tears away, but they kept on coming down like a waterfall, and it wouldn't stop. Elrohir stepped forward, and hugged me,

"I..I can't bear this pain anymore. I can't take it. It hurts so bad, and I want it gone. Please. Let me sail. All I want now is to see nana again.." I cried into his chest.

I hugged him like there's no return. He slowly let us fall to the ground, and hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go. I don't know how long we stayed in that position for, but I cried myself to sleep.

Elrohir's Pov

My sister cried for almost an hour when she fell asleep in exhaustion. I could see the pain in her eyes. The pain Ada had when he lost Nana. Glynn had lost Nana, and lover. No elf can ever take that pain.

I picked her up slowly, not wanting to wake her up, and left the garden to put her to bed. It's getting late anyway. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 93 23
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second, third or fourth book then I would...
64.3K 1.7K 33
Story Rankings as of 9/11/2022 #36 elf out of 9.2k stories #22 aragorn out of 1.7k stories #7 theonering out of 87 stories Raewyn has a special backg...
200K 5.3K 28
(Y/n) (L/n) has been on the run her whole life. Where she is from, she is considered a witch. Gondor would not welcome her any longer. She was a nuis...
250K 7.6K 45
Aúthiel has always been alone. Her dark past is splattered with blood and she struggles everyday to live with what she has done. She depends on no-on...