Becoming A Vampire

By rosagold

This story is about 21 year old Alexandrite Turner, who was sent to live with her grandmother. while she is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

378 6 3
By rosagold

                                                     sry it took so long was busy

                                                              "Becoming a lady"

Re Cap:

When we arrived at my grandmother's manor, tons of servants came out and helped us out of the carriage, and they also took our capes as we entered the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandrite Pov

Once I entered the huge manor, I saw tons of servants all lined up in two single filed lines. Then all at once the servants bowed, and curtsied. They then all spoke "Welcome back Lady Cathrine and Welcome Lady Alexandrite".

Then one of the servants came running towards me, and curtied. She then spoke "Call me Emily, for I will be your escourt to your lessons"

"Ok, I understand Emily" Alexandrite answered.

Emily then looked down at a list. She said boldly  "First is French, Next is piano and singing lessons , then after tea lessons is dance lessons, then  Latin, dining manners, and last drawing." 

As she read the list my mind wandered to the man who saved my life. He looked about 6'5 with hair as black as the night. I could not see his eyes for they were covered by his midnight black hair. His clothes were black and sliver, he wore a coat that touched the ground and it flowed as he ran rapidly at the vampires and destroyed them with his massive muscles.

Emily asked with curiosity "Miss are you listening"

"Yes Emily" Alexandrite answered weirdly.

"Ok off to French lessons , or as the French say 'Au large de leçons en Français'" Emily spoke gladly.

Lessons were long and harsh, my voice was sore and my fingers ached, and to top it all off my feet were exhausted from dancing and walking through the long dreary hallways of the manor.

"Lessons are over now my Lady please get some rest, tomorrow you have a dress fitting for the ball in 2 nightfalls." Emily spoke.

"What ball are you talking about?" Alexandrite questioned.

"Why your coming out party" Emily answered.

My jaw droped, and i could feel my eyes widen with shock. "Well i will leave you my Lady" Emily spoke. After she said that she left and i entered my room.

 My room was 3 times bigger than my whole cottage, it had a 4 post bed, that rested on the right side of the room in the center of the wall. There was a huge fireplace on the oppsite wall from my bed. There was a warobe in the right corner once you walked in, on the left side on my bed it was a wall of windows, that had red drapes that were tied shut so i could sleep.

I changed out of my gown and sliped on my nightgown. I pulled the covers back slid into the bed and pulled the covers over me. It was so hard to sleep for all I dreamt of that man i saw, who saved my life, I dreamt of the man who saved my life kissing me passionately. I wondered if I would ever see him again, so i could tell him I was greatful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

 Once I opened my eyes, I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes, it was so bright that it blinded me. I then touched my lips for they felt swollen and moist, but i thought to myself that there is no way I could have been kissed, for it was only a dream.

 Once i got out of bed, my maids helped me get fitted into my gown for the ball that was going to happen tomorrow night. After my fitting I went straight to my lessons again, so Lady Cathrine could show off my skills to everyone at the party, and flaunt me around.

My gown was white as snow, and was made of satin with tiny lacy roses all around the base to the top of the gown spiraling. The sleeves were short and clinged to my broad shoulders. Lady Cathrine entered my room and was holding a wooden box.

"Alexandrite this was the tiara that your mother wore at her coming out party."Lady Cathrine spoke.

"Its so beautiful"Alexandrite said faking excitedly .

"You will be wearing it at the party tomorrow night with many other family jewels"Lady Cathrine answered.

"Thank you Lady Cathrine, I will wear it proudly" Alexandrite answered, while thinking my grandmother is so vile and cruel to make me wear this jewelry and act so ridiculous.

"Well I shall take my leave, and let you rest for tomorrows events"Lady Cathrine spoke.

"Goodnight Lady Cathrine" Alexandrite spoke while putting on a fake smile.

Then Emily walked in and shooed all the maids away so i could get some rest. As the maids and Emily left they all curtsied, and all at once they spoke "Goodnight my Lady" and they left in complete silence.

After they left I removed my tight corset, and then removed my undergarments. I walked toward the door leading to my running bath with steamy hot water. I washed my tan skin from my head to my breast, then down my waist to my feet. I  finished with my bath, and  retrieved my white lacy night gown. As I put on my nightgown i heard a mans voice loud and clear. I then turned to see his face when he spoke.

"I like what i see" He spoke with a grin spread across his face.

"I demand you to leave at once or I will scream for the guards"Alexandrite spoke boldly, showing no fear.

He then lunged at me and put one hand on my mouth and the other on my waist. He whispered in my ear "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Alexandrite."

After he said that i felt something lightly graze my neck. "Now if I remove my hand from your mouth will you promise not to scream?" I nodded my head and he removed his soft yet cold hand from my mouth.

"What is your name sir?, and how do you know my name?."Alexandrite asked.

"Why do you want to know?, thats a secret."He spoke with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait till next chapter to find out

Will alexandrite  discover who this mystery man is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 6.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
359K 22.8K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
672K 35.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 95.1K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...