Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Graceblues45

Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and postin... More

~This is who's being done~
How you meet!
When you hang out!
His feelings for you! his P.O.V
When he asks you out! you're P.O.V
The date!
The kiss!
When you mess around!
His nickname for you!
When he gets jealous!
you're guys songs!
Liu (Sully)'s catch-up chapter!
When you call him daddy!
When he's drunk!
~Back to business (updates and questions)~
When you dance together (the soft boys)!
When you two bathe together
TW: Depression? Small chat and Q&A
~New Creepypasta book discussion~
The first Y/N!
The next Y/N!
Y/N #3!
More about my current situation
You're kidding 👀
It's time...

Possible come back!?/Guess who's baack~

413 3 4
By Graceblues45

God it has BEEN a while?! How's everyone been? I've got good news! I'm finally back!

I have a couple new updates too!

1. I'm back(of course) and I should be staying!

2. I'm doing a bit better sense my graduation.

3. I got a boyfriend finally!?! (We've almost been together for a year now! We're doing amazing.)

4. Oh? 👀 What's with the image? Nothing much, just a concept for my new book I'll be working on legitimately publishing!! (The art was done by a friend.)

5. Along side the actual romance novel I may be willing to reboot this old creepypasta scenarios book! However that means I'd need to redo everything, and make a new one. Thoughts? As well as a list of creepypasta you'd all like to see in it?

6. Then finally my discord DMs are fully open! ℳ𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲♡#4217 for those who cannot copy and paste it here I'll leave it in the comments. This is just in case anybody wants live updates or to even just get to know the author better!

Other than that I'm happy to be back, and I'll be working super hard to keep going for you all! Much love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
79.1K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...