Dance in the military operati...

Da banbanbonner

K so basically doctor (y/n) is (a luppo/perro btw)like the commander of Rhodes island and like she I guess is... Altro

This isn't a one shot book
Prolouge i guess
Hour of awakening-0
one shots
0 VIEW SPECIAL!!!
2-new old friends
3-weird dreams and people
4-Rhine labs day off
6-Ursus and the ass hat
7-P͜͡e͜͡n͜͡g͜͡u͜͡i͜͡n͜͡?
8-𝕲𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖌𝖔𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘
9-ꁅꍏ꓄ꂦꋪ ꁅꍏ꒒ꌚ

5-getting the party started

77 3 8
Da banbanbonner

"Hey Doctor. Longtime no see."  Said a woman with navy hair and crimson eyes. "Hello... ch'en?" I said reading her name tag. "Okay now get up your going to command an operation soon. Get ready." She said with a stern tone. "Okayyyy..."

"Okay here we are. I'm gonna leave you here." She said and walked off as the 'bruh' sound affect played.

(Bro just left u like my dad)
Doberman explained what I had to do and the location of this. The team I was provided with was the A1 reserve op team.

When we arrived there were a lot of oringinium slugs all over the place. They where a threat so we were there to exterminate them. I set them up in this defense formation.

We swiftly exterminated all of the slugs and the unexpected reunion soldier without a hitch. When we got back I promised to take them out to dinner at good hunter (tee-hee) as a reward. I heard soft snores and Kroos had fallen asleep on the way back. I took her head on my lap and stroked her ears. I felt a lot of eyes on me but I didn't mind.

We arrived back at base and head over to good hunter. I order boatloads of (f/f) and they just look at me like '⊙︿⊙'. After I ate enough to not complain about hunger which was their entire stock we headed back to the dorms and they saw me off.

(OMG NO SPONGEBOB TIMESKIP!?!?!?)

I was walking around base with nothing to do until 'ch'en' approached me with a small box. "Hello, Doctor. I sincerely apologize for leaving you at the training site. I was wondering if we could go to a cat cafe? It has (f/d) there." She said with a softer expression than before. "Of course!"

(Time-skip brought to you by my brother on the Bismarck)

We arrive at a place called Kittea (yes the one in sf. Yes it has no actual tea. Yes it's overpriced and trash. BUT ITS AN ACTUAL CAFE HERE OKAY?!) And sit down at a table.

I order all of their (f/d) in all of the different flavors and ch'en ordered (does she even like desserts?) We began eating- well ch'en was eating. I was inhaling the (f/d) like a competitive fucking eater. She just looked at me and chuckled. "You really like that, huh?" She said. "Mmfhmm" I said with my mouth stuffed. "So, Doctor... would you mind if I would attempt to get your memory back?" She said with a concerned yet determined face. "If you would like to. I apologize if it turns out to be a waste of time." I say with a sad-ish smile. "Well we have to do it to find out if it's a waste or not." She said shrugging with a really soft and determined smile.

We kept eating and talking until it closed. While walking back we ran into some of Ch'ens friend named Hoshiguma and a girl name Beatrix (swire). We all walked and talked as ch'en and Beatrix bickered a little. When we made it back to Ch'ens office we talked a little bit more and then I had to go and do some work at my office. But before we do that I would like to thank our sponsors raid shadow legends. Raid shadow legends is a mobile rpg game that is the best in its class. Coming from me, the most tasteless person ever, I must say it is quite an epic game for everyone. Did I mention it's free? Not only that but if you use my gift code (gofuckurself420) you will get one million free silver, 1000 gems and their newest and coolest character, Dixie Normus. She is the most Baddass and sexy babe ever with her 253cm build and her massive bonhonegahoogs she is by far my favorite character and she got me addicted to this game. Thanks again raid shadow legends for supporting this story.

I was back at my office. I sat down a prepared for my work. I'm planing to get it done tonight. But the mail had other plans-

"Wondrous." As I began my tortu- I mean necessary work I forgot one thing... A FUCKING SHREDDER. I needed to crumple up every single spam mail item and cram them all into my trash. At this point I was considering calling Ifrit to burn all of it. I knew the others would be worried so I put a file cabinet in front of the door because it opens inwards so no one could drag me away from all this work. It was like 11:00 pm and I got a knock at my door. "Doctor, you need a break. Come get some sleep. I made your bed." I heard Amiya say from the other side. "No." I said firmly. "Please Doctor. Everyone needs sleep." "Yes including you so go to sleep and I will too when I'm done with my work k?" I said with a raspy voice. I heard her try to open the door. It was locked so she used her key to my office and she got it open a little until the steel file cabinets stoped her. She sighed and walked off.

It is now 3 am and my sleep paralysis demon is back with my 5th cup of top of the morning coffee. (highly recommend) "doc you should get some sleep. I want to watch you from the corner of your room ominously" said my sleep paralysis demon. "No. The one thing scarier than you is the consequences if I don't Finnish this." I said literally chugging half of the coffee and then lifting it and pouring the hot coffee on my head. "OoOOoOoooooOOOojejdjaofjfnhauwofj! YEP THAT'LE WAKE ME THE FUCK UP!!" I say basically boiling myself. After I finished my work I open my email to start my digital work... "hahaha AHAHAHA" I say in a manic way seeing 99+ unread emails. I began to sing a song I don't know but uhhh it was a pretty fucken nice pastime.

Cafune by Hidekazu Tanaka

Yumemiru moonlight ai ni chikatte
Nigechau sunrise koi ni fura fura
Nito oi nonsense ai ga RISETTO
Sayonara nante iwanaide baby

Kyoukasho toori ni ikanai to SENSEI SENSEI
Kiyoku tadashii to wa ienai no SENSEI doushite

Omoide ja tarinai nante
Kimi ja nakya shiru yoshi mo nakatta
Atashi wo kaeshite
good night ano tsuki ga kakeru mae ni

Yume de deattatte asa ni wa BAI BAI de
Koi wa mijikashi aiseyo baby
Ima kara jaa nante sashidasareta te
Wasurechau'n da kimi no koto
Starlight ai sasayaku
Asayake kimi wo tsureteku sono mirai made

Yumemiru moonlight ai ni chikatte
Nigechau sunrise koi ni fura fura
Nito oi nonsense ai ga RISETTO
Sayonara nante iwanaide baby

Shirokuro tsuketai kotae nado taitei SAITE~
Ayafuya shita mama ja dame na no? Nande doushite

Ai ga nakya samishii nante
Aisanakya shiru yoshi mo nakatta
Atashi wo aishite
good night kono yoru ga kieru mae ni

Yume de odottatte asa ni wa BAI BAI de
Eien nante narenai ne Ending
Imasara yappa tte aishiteta nante
Wasurechau'n da kimi no koto
Starlight hontou no kokoro wo oboete ite ne
Asayake namida kaku shite

HARO koko ni iru
Alone doko ni iru
Koko ni iru

Omoide ja tarinai nante
Kimi ja nakya shiranai mama de waratte
good night kono yoru ga kieru mae ni

Yume de deattatte asa ni wa BAI BAI de
Koi wa mijikashi aiseyo baby
Ima kara jaa nante sashidasareta te
Wasurechau'n da kimi no nukumori mo

Yume de odottatte asa ni wa BAI BAI de
Eien nante narenai ne Ending
Imasara yappa tte aishiteta nante
Wasurechau'n da kimi no koto
starlight mana sasayaku
Asayake kimi wo tsureteku sono mirai made

Yumemiru moonlight ai ni chikatte
Nigechau sunrise koi ni fura fura
Nito oi nonsense ai ga RISETTO
Sayonara nante iwanaide baby

Yumemiru moonlight ai ni chikatte
Nigechau sunrise koi ni fura fura
Nito oi nonsense ai ga RISETTO
Sayonara datte suki dakara baby

It is now 5pm and I am heading to bed. I figured out my sleep paralysis demon is named John and he has a masters degree in psychology. He gave me some melatonin and pills to make him go away. I thank him and go to get some well earned sleep. JUST KIDDING!

"Ah! You must be the doctor!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.5K 64 12
You are an agent in The Division. Your job is to restore peace and order in America. After what the dollar flu did in the past few years, civilizatio...
12.6K 128 25
hello! this is a honkai one-shot, i hope u enjoy! ------------------------------ some one-shots, will have NSFW/SMUT! so if you feel uncomfortable, s...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC