Give him to me

By QueenieLee84

Park Jimin was kicked out of his house the day that his parents discovered that he was not only a FH13 carrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
1k Followers Bonus Chapter 37
B-day Bonus Chapter 38
Bonus Chapter 39

Chapter 9

1.6K 102 41
By QueenieLee84

Evan didn't come back that night, he didn't even come back on Saturday. It wasn't until Sunday evening that he walked back into the house. "Do you love me?"

Evan looked up from his phone, "what a silly question. You already know the answer." Then he climbed onto Yoongi's lap, lips crashing into his. "Already prepped for you."

Yoongi didn't think to ask why he was prepped on a Sunday afternoon. He was so touch starved, and love deprived that he took any crumb he could get. When they were done, Evan didn't move off of him. "Did he say yes? Are we having a baby?"

"He is going to give me his answer tomorrow."

Evan sighed, "you better do whatever it takes to get him to agree. It's the only way we can be a family."

"Doesn't it bother you? I'm going to have to sleep with another man, for a month."

He started rolling his hips, working them both back up. "No, I know why you are doing this. You need a baby and we can't have one. You love me enough that I trust you." When they came for the second time Yoongi thought he was high he was so happy. "But I can't be around why you two are making the baby. I hope you understand how hard that would be for me to see, to hear."

"Babe, there are other ways. I don't have to do it this way."

"No, he's perfect. He's young and healthy, well I assume he is. You'll need him to go to the Dr to ensure he's able to carry."

Yoongi nodded his head, that was an excellent point. "Of course, if he agrees I'll make the appointment. Do you want to go with us, to ask any questions?"

Evan shook his head, "no, until the baby is born. I'd like to stay out of it if that's okay?"

"I understand," he whispered as his thumbs traced the apple of his right cheek. "Where will you stay then while we are, trying?"

"A friends, don't worry about me Yoongi. Everything will be fine. We'll get a baby and be able to get married. Everything is going to be perfect."

Yoongi smiled before he kissed Evan softly, "how did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one, because I get to marry you."

Lena sighed, "are you seriously contemplating doing this?"

Jimin looked across the couch at Lena, she had dragged him out of the gym early this morning saying it was time for a girls weekend, which basically meant take out food and movies. Not sure how that qualifies as a girls weekend vs a regular one, but he wasn't going to complain since the food and movies were always good and Lena is a bowl full of fun energy.

"Maybe, do you think it's dumb?"

"Yes and no," she replied so quickly it made Jimin's head spin.

"You didn't even think about it, and that doesn't answer my question."

She sat up tossing the gummy butterflies into her mouth and chewing quickly, "yes I think it's the dumbest idea you've ever even contemplated doing. You are so his type and I know he's yours. Your ass is going to fall head over heels for him just like you are worried about."

"And the no?" He was pouting and whining like a child, but he didn't care. It was like she just told him that Santa wasn't real.

"Well the no is, even if it goes badly you'll have enough money to set yourself up somewhere new and never have to see him again."

He threw the handful of popcorn at her before dramatically sliding off the couch into a heap of blankets and a fake sobbing Jimin, "that doesn't help me at all. Tell me what to do, make the choice for me."

"Will you be able to have a baby and hand it over to another couple to raise? That baby will be half you, are you prepared for that?"

"Yoongi said that we would discuss that if I wanted to be involved," he whispered from the safety of his blankets.

She snorted into her glass of wine, "of course he did. He would probably let you move in with him and stay there until the kid leaves for college." Jimin squeaked a bit and she grabbed the blankets from over his head, "oh my god, why are you getting shy. Did he actually offer that?"

"Well, he wants me to stay with him for a month while we try. And then if I am pregnant he wants me there so he can help and be involved."

Her mouth was wide open as she blinked at him a few times, "dude, you are so fucked. The both of you." Then she started cackling, "this is either going to go down in history as the greatest love story in the world, or it's going to go up in flames as a warning for future generations."

"That's not helpful Lena!" He shouted before retreating to safety.

"Why do you want them together so badly, it makes no sense?" Enzo asked curiously on the other end of the call.

Jimin started whining when she stopped running her fingers through his hair to answer the phone, so she moved her phone to her shoulder and went back to petting him so he'd stay asleep. "Enzo, I've explained it multiple times already."

"Well explain it one more time then," he sighed all annoyed on the phone.

"I don't trust Evan, like at all. There's something really fucking fishy about him, I just don't know what."

"So you want to push Yoongi and Jimin together because you don't like Evan? Do you even have a valid reason for not liking him, or are you just a dick and he didn't pass your vibe check?"

Her eyes rolled so hard, only her brother can get away with this shit without repercussions. "That's not the only reason I want them together. I truly think that they are perfect for each other and could make each other so happy. Both of them love spoiling the people they care about and both are really big on physical touch. Yoongi is so deprived from that with Evan and Jimin hasn't dated since we met him."

"So what about Evan is it? Why does he feel fishy to you?"

How can she explain this to where he understands? "You know how I tell Yoongi like 15 times a day that I love him?"

"Telling someone you love them, while immediately following it with a threat is not as nice as you think it is Lena."

"Not the point, I still tell him. But Evan, I haven't heard him say it once. Even when Yoongi says it to him, he will kiss him to change the subject to shut him up. Isn't that weird?"

She could hear Enzo humming a bit on the other end of the line, like his ass was actually contemplating if it was strange that a boyfriend of over 3 years hasn't said I love you or not. "Well, not really I guess. Maybe he's shy?"

Is he being serious? "Enzo, I know what the man sounds like when he's getting pounded into. I know when he's close to orgasming and what high moan he makes when he does cum. I know his preferred phrases he uses during sex. But he's shy about saying I love you in front of me? What kind of bullshit is that?"

"Well so you basically don't like the guy because you've never heard him say I love you?"

"And something is off about him," she pouted.

Enzo groaned, his sister was fucking impossible. "That's about as useful as the monorail at Epcot."

"What?"

"You know, because it only goes to Magic Kingdom."

She giggled, "I hate that I understand the reference enough to get what you mean but happy that is also make little sense."

"If you want me to jump on this, what did you call it? Yoonmin train, then I need more."

"Fine," she yelled and when Jimin whined and curled into her more, "I'll find something. I'm hanging up now before you piss me off and I wake up my mochi."

Jimin was a nervous wreck on Monday, he still hadn't made up his mind and he was terrified to tell that to Yoongi. So when he walked into his office to set his breakfast on his desk, he squeaked a bit when he saw him in there waiting. "Oh sorry, I didn't think you'd be in yet."

"Sorry I was excited," he made a cute face like he was so embarrassed. "Did you come to a decision?"

Jimin placed the plate of food on his desk and sighed, "yes, no, I'm not sure. It's so much and I'm scared."

Yoongi nodded his head in understanding, not pressuring Jimin at all and he must say that he appreciates it. "How about this, why don't we go to the Dr and see if everything is good to go. Make sure you are able to carry a baby healthily before we worry about if you are or not going to. Then you can make the choice after, no pressure Jimin. I promise. If you say no, your job is still secure, there will be no repercussion at all."

He couldn't look at him, he was too nervous. "But if I say no, then you won't have a baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 43.5K 39
Jimin is more than frustrated with everyone telling him that he is bad at anything sex related. Which is why he decides to get help from someone who...
88.5K 4.8K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
54.5K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...
753K 12.2K 9
Temptations are everywhere. Everything's bad when Jimin's father just married the infamous host club boy and sugar baby, Jeon Jungkook. Worse? Jimin...