The Second Lead's Retribution...

By loeyline

PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH [Reincarnation Series 2: COMPLETED] Craving to be known in the writing world, Third... More

Disclaimer
Characters Board
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Announcement
Revision of Chapters
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Epilogue: Rush
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Thaia and Raegan
Group Chat for the Readers
The Second Lead's Retribution Physical Book

The Main Lead's Substitute

7.8K 354 27
By loeyline

The Main Lead's Substitute

[Reincarnation Series 3]

by loeyline

Description:

When an unfinished mysterious book lands in front of Serene Elodia Flores, she envied the main lead of that story so much because even though they have the same experiences, her life is still better than hers.

She thought that she could be like that someday, too. But the people around her proved her wrong. Serene took far too long to realize that nobody would ever want her and that she would not be accepted into anyone's life.

As Serene jumped at the time she decided to end her life, in front of her very own eyes, she saw someone also jump on the same bridge where she's in. The next thing she knew, she's now Eloise Amabella Sy, the main lead of that mysterious book!

And she's doing something she hated so much, a marriage without love, and marrying the most sarcastic and selfish person she has ever met, Legend Thaddeus Beauregarde, the Crowned Prince of Wraigrecan Empire.

Started: October 19, 2022Finished: December 31, 2022

This is the third installment of Reincarnation Series. The prologue will be posted next week! 

L O E Y L I N E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 5K 27
[Reincarnation Series 4] After escaping death from an accident, Verity Snow Advincula acquired an extraordinary ability that changed the course of he...
30.4K 6.9K 77
Two girls living a completely different life brought close together in an accident where their deepest inner desires were fulfilled. Genre: Romance...
2.6K 321 34
When Meriah Buenavidez - a rich, young woman studying in a prestigious university bumped to a student-participant that happens to be in their school...
409K 1.1K 200
Isang seksing artista at napakagandang si Ysla Paraiso ang nagbakasyon sakay ng isang cruise ship, ngunit nagbago ang lahat nang mapadpad sila sa isa...