The Unexpected Woman (β€’π–£π—‚π—Œ...

By fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... More

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 14: Beset Chest
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 20: Beach Resort
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.

175 9 5
By fooxxx_

"You stop bluffing, Ms. Clarkson. Are you done cleaning my wounds so I can go now?" she briefly asks in a stern tone.

"You.. have dinner with Mr. Von?" I pulled away her hands and put back the tools I took from the bag earlier. I didn't tend to look at her facial expressions now, I can't stand staring at her pulling out a smile but desperately shed jealousy inside my chest. And I don't like it. The way I became so more vulnerable and tend to unexpectedly jealous inside my horsy heart in no time.

"I have to leave early for me to wake up earlier than you," she chuckles softly that making me face at her physical beauty but sadly, she withdraws that cute chuckle of hers.

"Chuckles again, I like it," I murmured and zip my first aid box but she just ignored me. I was about to walk away from her when she pulled me tightly pressing my body to her as my butt hardly bump into her lap, I was surprised of shocked.

I stared at her physical beauty as I scan her kissable strawberry lecherous lips but she withdraw her face turning around in the right direction and having red tomato cheeks.

"Go now, " she stutteringly said and was about to push me away but I desperately hugged tightly her body as I sniff her neck slowly downwards, sticking my lips to her rodelent fragrant sweet smelling Mon Guerlain perfume mixing the scented of french lavender, sambac jasmine, sandalwood, and vanilla tahitensis. It makes me subconsciously carried away from the heat of my body as I heard her moaning and groaning because of my tender kiss running everywhere and owning her pillowy lips. I can taste strawberry fruits on her lips with a mix of blueberries.

"Shit," I murmured in my mind as I was inconspicuous that I was groping her boobies as I played with her nipples hard. I can tense the shock and tickles of her whole body as she immediately pushed me away from her. I chuckle secretly, smiling.

"I'm sorry Ms. Angelina, I got subconsciously carried away from that redolent fragrance of yours, my apologies." I low my head because of embarrassment and disgrace, I can't even stare at her image now. It makes me feel want to die today. Ohh... I might need a funeral reservation.

"Sleep early Ms. Clarkson, I have to go now," she indurated said and abruptly leave my unit.

I knock off my body on the couch as I bend my head and sigh deeply. What did just I do? I suddenly got carried away from her scent and it's killing my emotions slowly. It gives me uneasy feelings that can tolerate my body to do everything I wanted. And I can't help it. It's just... Agh!

Do I need therapy?

Go to the mental hospital?

Should I call Simon now?

Gash. I keep thinking about it.

"Let's sleep early, we have classes tomorrow," a calm heavy voice, suddenly entered and briefly locked the door.

My eyes got widened as my jaw suddenly dropped by surprise, seeing her frightened appearance showing angry emotions in front of me. She glared at the window nonchalantly. I can feel the intensity of hotness wrapping around her head that makes her facial expressions change into an intimidating ones.

She rushed to close the curtain of my window and glance at me, raising her right eyebrow as we received a sudden knock on the door.

"Don't stare like I am a ghost. That's uncomfortable Ms. Clarkson," she mutters and ignored the knocks.

"What is your purpose and you came back, Ms. Angelina?" I ask eyeing her beautiful appearance and showing confusion.

She shrugged and sat at the little space of my window, "Let's go and sleep," she ignored me and stepped through the stairs.

I stood up and was about to open the door but her sternly heavy voice got me nervous, "I didn't order you to open the door, Ms. Clarkson. Now sit!" she abruptly said.

Woah, her voice began to become a monster.

I went back to the couch and sit steadily; as if I were Ms. Angelina's pet obeying her words, waiting for my present from her. The door keep knocking in sequence and kicked it hard, of course, I got upset about who did that and that's bothering me. It's with me four years from now, I'm so pity.

And who was that? That she got so possessive of opening my door?

She stepped angrily towards the doorway and immediately open it, as she grabbed the person's collar suit, "What the fuck are you doing and you keep bothering someone's unit!" she sternly said in a heavy tone showing anger and annoyance to that person I couldn't see.

Whoa. Did that person get Ms. Angelina mad?

" I- I'm sorry, Mrs. W-wrecker I only wanted to a-apologize at Kelly, I'm worried about her and .. if you got angry and annoyed to what I did to your car yesterday night. I'm sorry - really sorry, I didn't mean to smash it with a big rock. I was looking for a red car from someone and I accidentally found yours. Smashing your car isn't my intention," a shaky stutteringly familiar voice stated but I can feel the secret grin in his voice. Lol, I can sense people sometimes and it's got me nervous.

Ms. Angelina remove her hand and sit beside me, crossing her legs and arms feeling annoyed.

An amused appearance fixed his collar and smiled at me waving his hand, "Hi Kelly, can we talk outside?" he asked plastering a smile in front of me, avoiding his eyes from Ms. Angelina.

" She is about to do her homework, Mr. Guero, you may disturb someone tomorrow. Aside from that, she is not feeling well today." Ms. Angelina sternly responded lifting her eyebrows, scanning him from head to tiptoe. Seems like a superior, lol.

"Is that true Kelly? Then-"

"Are you saying I am lying about my words, Mr. Guero?" Ms. Angelina cut off Liam's word.

Liam shakes his head, "No ma'am, forgive me if I did offend you. I must go now," Liam replied and wave his hand from behind as he inserted both hands from his pants purse walking as if nothing happened.

Ms. Angelina immediately stood up and locked the door briefly, "People are hypocritical mostly Ms. Clarkson, you shouldn't trust anyone too much."

I lifted my eyebrows, "Hypocritical of?"

She ignores me. "Are you done doing the assignment I gave you?" she ask calmy, making another topic.

I shake my head, "I haven't, I'm confused about something."

"I'm going to sleep Ms. Clarkson, don't bother me, and kindly do your homework tonight," she said leaving me alone and going in my room's direction.

I wondered about the hypocritical she mean?
Agh.

°°°

"Kindly do the assignment I gave you in class and pass it on tomorrow morning, make your writing clean and clear if you want to study college," she calmly said eyeing us while fixing the papers.

We are 30 students inside this detention room listening to Ms. Angelina's lessons. A teacher came here this morning with many students, I only have half-day classes with her and that's insane. After they knew that Ms. Angelina is secretly teaching someone, they started skipping classes and even mess up everything inside their room just to get here inside this detention.

I even wondered who was the culprit spreading such news to the students, whoever they are, they are supposed to go mental. Aside from that, Ms. Angelina became so different this morning; she is calm, cool, and always lets out some manners at some students. But whenever she teaches me; she always got mad, rolling her eyes secretly, showing anger if I couldn't answer her difficult questions, feeling annoyed, and even targeting me with chalk. She is supposed to be a good teacher to me right? Similar to what she educates other students. She's insane, probably insane.

"Goodbye class." She simply pulled out a little smile feeling exhausted.

All the students stood up, giving her manners before they went out except for me. I have no intention of leaving this detention room and leaving her alone, instead, I simply stared at her physical beauty while she is busy fixing some papers. I grab my snacks from my bag while merely waiting for new students to come in.

She stopped writing and lifted her eyebrows staring at me with curiosity, "Why are you eating inside my classroom Ms. Clarkson instead of going to your house today?" she ask in a heavy tone feeling annoyed.

I sigh and shrugged, swallowing my sandwich as I drink my water ignoring her words. Why she isn't eating yet? It's already 11:30 in the afternoon. Can't she even glance at the big clock behind her or look at her phone?

I take other sandwiches from my bag and walk towards her sit with my tumbler and I abruptly get a chair from in front and place it beside her. I put the tumbler and sandwiches on her desk because If I do hand her these snacks, she probably rejected them.

"Eat," I said swallowing my sandwich.

"Stop handing me your tumbler that has wrapping your saliva, Ms. Clarkson," she sternly said.

I ignored her again, stepping towards the door, closing it and the window. "What are you doing?" she wondered lifting her eyebrows.

I grinned teasingly, "Closing the door so no one can bother us, you shall rest Ms. Angelina. Don't mourn yourself teaching a lot of students instead of just teaching me. If I were you, I won't allow other students to be my exhausted problem." I utter sitting beside her.

"You are the one making me feel exhausted, Kelly. Just by looking at your behavior lately, not answering my questions, and not even writing what I wrote on the board makes me feel annoyed," she heavily said rolling her eyes.

"I'm a great student without classmates, Ms. Angelina, " I chuckle softly eyeing her physical beauty. She turned her eyes to the paper on the desk avoiding mine staring at her face.

"Don't let me stare at your bulldog face, Ms. Clarkson." I almost got choked and gag the water I drink after hearing what she said. Gash, a bulldog who? Me? She isn't crazy, right?

"I'm not a pet, I'm a human being Ms. Angelina," I stated with annoyance, she is insane. Is this how she educates a student? Bullying?

"Ow, you are the one who said you aren't a pet," she said artfully and secretly grinned still staring at her papers.

I mimicked her words and secretly rolled my eyes with annoyance, "I don't allow students here Ms. Clarkson, you can leave now, and don't forget to write a poem with the assignment I gave you, and pass it tomorrow. Get it Ms. Clarkson?" she asks eyeing at me, horribly.

I nodded slowly and suddenly steal a slow peck kiss on her tasty lips and run towards my sit as I immediately grabbed my bag quickly, waving goodbye to her before leaving herself alone stunned.

Finally! Lol.

°°°
" This is the paper Kelly and about yesterday night, I apologize - I mean, I'm going to o-outstand your c-cousin." Ms. Gwen stuttery said handing me some files.

I'm currently working in Mr. Jolie's company this afternoon, I don't want to stay and just lay on my bed for half some hours instead of working my job to place food inside my cabinet. Speaking of Gwen: she always appeared and interrupted me every minute and some hours. She came in and apologize then left, came in again, and apologize whenever she gave me some files that came from Mr. Jolie.

The paperwork isn't difficult either, Mr. Jolie is giving me a simple job and he even greeted me with a welcome hug, as if I were his long-lost daughter. And lol, I got scared at some point.

I wave my hand boringly in front of Gwen's face, "Yea, I know. You can get out now and please don't apologize again whenever you came in, it's irritating me, Ms. Gwen. I hope you understand," I sigh heavily and eye her facial frown expressions.

"I can't get the courage to flirt and court your cousin Kelly. She is an insane woman who always got furious and rolled her eyes whenever I did eye contact with her and ... " she stopped hesitating to continue.

"She is straight," she added in a shaky voice that made me burst into laughter.

I nodded insanely and pulled out a teasingly smiled, "When did you know?"

She sighed, "Because she's dancing with a man instead of me and that's insane. I don't like it," she said in a disgusted voice.

I raised upward my eyebrows, " That's a state of jealousy, Ms. Gwen. Everybody had that kind of tension, they tend to be jealous unexpectedly when you and that person have done something sexual activity. Duh, stop messing with your feelings and try to seek out about it." I stopped and sighs staring in her direction sitting in front of me with the desk, crossing her arms and legs. She's gorgeous and hot at whatever she did and what clothes she wears.

"Have you ever wondered about how some of your friends are treating you special? Did they get so possessive? I mean, have you noticed someone that she is in love with you? Yeah, like that."

I don't even understand what I am asking.

"Your words are a mess, Kelly. I can't understand it clearly, would you fix it?" she sternly asked raising her right eyebrows and staring at me.

She's a fregit person just by judging her appearance, lol.

"For example, You and Yin are childhood best friends, have you ever got curious if she is in love with you since then?" I abruptly responded but immediately swallowed my saliva because of shocked and nervous. Gash, what did just I ask? Hoping she won't take it seriously.

Her appearance got surprised and immediately change into a normal one, "Ow, people often see me attractive and fell in love in seconds," she hissed and turned in some direction. Judging by her expression, I felt like she began to get curious about something.

"I have something important to go, Kelly," she briefly said and plastered a bitter smile before leaving. Did I just slide some words?

I turned behind as I gaze at the clock, it was already 4 o'clock. Why the time is so quite quickly and slowly most of the time? I should've asks Ms. Angelina later.

Speaking of her, I wonder what she is doing? I stood up and went to Mr. Jolie's office.

"Good afternoon, Sir. This is the files you sent me, where should I place this?" I smiled in front as he turned around his swivel chair eyeing me and pull out a big smile as he put back the telephone.

"Place it on my desk, Ms. Clarkson. It seemed like you are in a good mood today, how's the school doing dear?" he amusedly utters.

I nodded plastering a smile, "It was great, Sir."

"Is my daughter good at teaching?" I was surprised by what he said, how'd he know about it? Don't tell me that person even spread out such news to Mr. Jolie? Horrible.

"Yes Sir, she's a great Professor." I nodded again as he rubbed his chin playfully, "You can go now Ms. Clarkson, and study hard for your future, you are a great beautif
ul lady."

I choke as I prevent myself not to cough inside his office, "I have to go, Sir. And thank you for your words, that makes me flattered." I nodded and smiled before I left him behind.

"Take care, ma'am." The guard lows his head in front of me after completing my work from Mr. Jolie. It's already 6 p.m. and I am so hungry. I simply responded as genuinely smiled and nodded.

"Hurry Kelly!" a loud voice from behind caught my attention as he walks in my direction dragging me to his car. He's wearing a grey tuxedo and black leather shoes. Where will he go?

I pulled out my hands feeling annoyed, "Where are you taking me, Simon!?" I angrily asked.

He plastered a smile upon his lips and pinch my cheeks softly, "Today is Ms. Yin's birthday, Kelly! She invited the three of us!" she cheerfully yelled with excitement. Why do these humans like seeking parties? Does he have nothing to do in his house?

"Seatbelt, darling!"

°°°

"I've warned you, Yin! Don't do anything!"
A loud furious voice came out from Ms. Yin's phone.

Ms. Yin abruptly chuckles, "I'm not doing anything bad, I'm influencing my new cocktail!" she hissed grinning teasingly, swaying her waist in front of me.

"Here, Kelly! Your punishment!" Ms. Cheska hand me the glassware cocktail amusedly as I drank it without hesitation.

I don't know what time we're here inside Yin's huge house, people inside are getting crazy. Simon was surrounded by many girls and Kzhea was busy drinking cocktails and enjoying the night.

Even my head is driving me crazy because of that cocktail Ms. Yin and Cheska gave me. I wondered if she talked with Ms. Gwen? I was searching for Ms. Gwen lately but I haven't found her. She must be with Ms. Yin right since she is her childhood best friend?

Probably busy, maybe? She was not in her office lately. I wonder where she went after what I asked her about. Lol, I'm feeling nervous.

Ms. Yin grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor, letting me watch her sexy hot body - dancing seductively in front of me. Holding my waist as she licked her lips, sliding her finger inside my stomach.

What the hell is wrong with this woman? And doing something suspicious? I can see the sorrow, mad, and enjoyment in her eyes. I got suddenly shocked nonchalantly when she slowly shed tears on her cheeks and hugged me tightly.

"S-she... She's in love with s-someone else," she stuttered in a low husky voice, whispering at my ears as I felt her tears dripping down on my shoulder.

Gosh. Did Ms. Gwen understand what I am asking?

THIRD PERSON POV

"Where's fucking Yin!?" Angelina asks angrily in front of Cheska pulling away her phone from her ears, "Angelina dear, this is an important meeting I held!" A furious voice of an old woman yelled from the other line.

"O-on the dance floor, Ma'am," Cheska stuttered, pointing to the dance floor area surrounded by many people.

She sharply stared at the place and shove every person who tried to block her away towards the dance floor area.

"F*ck, Yin, I've warned you! I've already warned you not to do anything!" she let out her angrily voice staring at Yin who's sobbing at Kelly's shoulder.

Kelly almost jumped off with surprise and nervousness when she heard a heavy voice from her back, she turned around stunned as she did eye contact with Angelina's furious expression. She immediately pushes Yin and lowers her head in front of Ms. Angelina staring straight at Kelly's nervous face.

"H-hello, Ms. Angelina," she got stuttered.
Angelina scans her body from head to tiptoe as she folds her arms, "Wearing blazer and pencil skirt uniform inside a party?" Angelina lifted her eyebrows.

Cheska fetched the microphone to take people's attention, "Continue partying, guys!" she briefly yelled as the people started to dance and laugh, drinking ignoring the dance floor area. Cheska sighed heavily feeling overwhelmed.

"I work at the GTA company, Professor. I can't stand laying on my bed doing nothing," Kelly responded calmy feeling nervous.

Angelina ignored Kelly. Giving her full attention to Yin's situation, "Instead of working, you are torturing yourself at nonsense reason. Help yourself," Angelina said and leave them behind.

Kelly was stunned to speak. Gosh, is that Ms. Angelina's manners in front of her cousin's poor situation? The hell.

"She's a good person, Kelly. Don't think something suspicious," Yin sobbed, wiping her tears.

Kelly abruptly catches Yin's waist when she almost loses her balance, "Put your hand around my neck, Ms. Yin, don't repulse." Kelly utters as she helps Yin to escape away from the dance floor.

Yin was beaten by alcoholics, torturing herself from the drug medicine. Became so vulnerable and fragile as her heart shivers and aches from the words she received from Gwen. Before the party started, she was slowly getting subconscious but trying to pull strength from herself, enjoying the night. Cursing the person who got the guts to tell about her feelings towards Gwen.

"Whoever that person must scattered blood even exchange for my life, Kelly," Yin murmured as she close her eyes slowly but Kelly was confused to understand what Yin stated. She is so concerned and worried about Yin as she is surrounded by nervousness.

---

KELLY POV

"How's Yin, Ms. Angelina?" I ask, trying to gauge her reaction. She simply raise her eyebrows looking at me sarcastically, "What's going on?" her face was surrounded by confusion that made my jaw drop in a second. What on earth happened to her that she didn't know anything from her cousin!?

"Ow, did she collapse, Ms. Clarkson? Don't freak, that woman won't die," she said flatly in a heavy tone, ignoring me while fixing the papers.

My face got frowned, "Seriously, Ms. Angelina? Acting as if nothing happened!?"

She turned her facial sarcastic expression to me, "You look upset, Ms. Clarkson. Is that how you show so much concern about Yin?"

What had gotten to this woman and she was just acting like nothing happened, not concerned.

I sigh in disbelief. I walk to my seat and grabbed my bag furiously, leaving her alone.

"You look upset, did something happen?" Kzhea suddenly appeared, circling her hand around my neck.

"How's Ms. Yin?"

She smiled brightly, "She is fine and she was thankful to you for not letting herself collapse, Kelly."

I sigh feeling overwhelmed, "Come along with me to the canteen, Kelly. Will you?" she plead to show her puppy eyes. "My treat," she added smiling.

Good, I wouldn't waste money, lol.

"Hi, Ms. Kelly and Kzhea," We turned around to look at who greeted us from behind.

Kzhea face immediately frowned and was about to stand up but Ms. Gwen pulled her wrist, pressing each other's body.

I sneered, "Stop doing such a thing here, Ms. Gwen. Many people were watching both of you," I whisper.

"Hi uncle Jackson, I'm flattered to meet you again, Sir." I choke from the mouthful of water seeing Mr. Clinton suddenly appear, interrupting each other hugs.

"What's going on, Kzhea?" Mr. Clinton sternly looks in Kzhea's direction.

She immediately pushed Ms. Gwen away from her and low her head in front of her father, "It was an accident dad - I mean Professor," she calmly said

I grinned teasingly, " A wonderful accident, my beloved Professor." I continued and chuckles.

Kzhea immediately glances at me, rolling her eyes. This must be the reason why she pleaded with me to accompany her to the cafeteria. Such a user person.

"I'm going to hold a dinner tonight, come to my house, Kelly." Mr. Clinton stopped looking at Ms. Gwen as I nodded insanely, swallowing my burger.

"I'm having dinner tonight with my daughter and nephew, would both join us, Ms. Gwen and Ms. Angelina?"

I suddenly choked because of surprise at what I heard, I turned in front and saw Ms. Angelina briefly bow her head, smiling in front, similar to Ms. Gwen.

Wow, she was in good mood to address her manners to older people.

"I'm grateful for the invitation, Mr. Clinton," Ms. Angelina calmly responded and raise her right eyebrow glancing at me.

Fregit.

"Just tell me the address Mr. Clinton and I'm flattered about your invitation," Ms. Gwen amusedly said, plastering a genuine smile in front.

LoL? When did she show up?

°°°

Hi guys! I'm going to edit this tomorrow, I'm busy with something, aside from that, I'm sick. Lol. By the way, thank you for following me, and voting. I'm flattered.
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
524K 21K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
890K 48.8K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
1.8K 649 38
_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .You moved on. Found each other but in diff...