Harry Potter: Heart Of A Myst...

By WinterWolf-99

Sirius Black is the father of all godfathers and he will do anything to prove it. He knows that his godson ne... More

Chapter One: The Nature Mage
Chapter Two: Some Sirius Thoughts
Chapter Three: Crashing An Order Meeting
Chapter Four: Picking Up Harry
Chapter Five: Harry Arrives
Chapter Six: Forming A Plan
Chapter Seven: Godfather-Godson Bonding
Chapter Eight: Heart Of... No... Flower Of Gold
Chapter Nine: Setting The Plan In Motion
Chapter Ten: I Hate Politics
Chapter Eleven: Olivia Showing Who Is Boss
Chapter Twelve: First Sign Of Powers
Chapter Thirteen: Change Of Weather
Chapter Fourteen: Birthday Blow Up
Chapter Fifteen: A True Friend
Chapter Sixteen: Preparing To Leave
Chapter Seventeen: We're Going On A Trip
Chapter Eighteen: A Lesson On Mystic Souls
Chapter Nineteen: Arriving At Crystal Rose
Chapter Twenty: Touring Crystal Rose
Chapter Twenty-One: Mystic Souls Aplenty
Chapter Twenty-Two: New School New Houses
Chapter Twenty-Three: Every Rose Has Its Thorns
Chapter Twenty-Four: Do Not Mess With A Rose
Chapter Twenty-Five: Legacies
Chapter Twenty-Six: Some Sirius Progress
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Storm Is Coming
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Once Is A Coincidence, Twice Is Magic
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Unblocking The Block
Chapter Thirty: Breaking The Block
Chapter Thirty-One: The Start of Something New
Chapter Thirty-Two: What Else Can I Do
Chapter Thirty-Three: Control The Storm
Chapter Thirty-Four: First Real Day As Crystal Rose Students
Chapter Thirty-Five: Light And Dark Debate
Chapter Thirty-Six: How A Mystic Fights
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Olivia Is The Best Lawyer Ever
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Dealing With The Bumblebee
Chapter Forty: Potion Commotion
Chapter Forty-One: Cutting The Strings
Chapter Forty-Two: No Apologies
Chapter Forty-Three: Creature Feature
Chapter Forty-Four: Order of the Fried Chickens
Chapter Forty-Five: A New Teacher And Friend
Chapter Forty-Six: Mystic Spark
Chapter Forty-Seven: Might Of A Hurricane
Chapter Forty-Eight: Power of the Mind
Chapter Forty-Nine: All Hallows' Eve Introduction
Chapter Fifty: A Sacred Sabbat
Chapter Fifty-One: Reunion
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Attack
Chapter Fifty-Three: Never Mess With Crystal Rose
Chapter Fifty-Four: Olivia Rocks The Court
Chapter Fifty-Five: Heart of the Storm
Chapter Fifty-Six: A Sirius Confrontation

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Padfoot & Boreas

4.3K 190 71
By WinterWolf-99

Harry was practically going a happy dance from where he was sitting. Something that both Krinos and T'challa found to be really funny. Neville was still in shock over everything that he had just learned. Luna, on the other hand, looked as calm as ever.

Harry was smiling so much that he had no idea that his mouth could form a smile as large as the one on his face.

"Congratulations, Harry," Krinos tells him. "I knew that Sirius would be given sanctuary and the freedom that he deserves."

"I just... It's almost hard to believe," Harry admitted. "I have wanted this for so long that it's almost like a dream now that it has finally happened."

"Everyone deserves to have some type of parent around, Harry," Krinos says. "After our parents were killed, Melody and I were lucky to have Olivia and her parents."

"And I was lucky for my father to adopt me," T'challa added. "Family is the most important thing in the world. Treasure any family you have as long as you truly see them and want them as your family."

While Harry was shocked and happy beyond belief, he could not help but still look at Neville. Neville did not know about Sirius, yet, beyond what had happened in their third year at Hogwarts. So, it must be really shocking to Neville that Sirius was innocent the entire time. Plus, there was also the revelation about a mass murderer pretending to be Ron's rat. Which meant that he had slept in the same dorm as a murderer for three years and never knew.

"Sirius... Black... is your... godfather," Neville finally managed to find his voice.

Harry nodded. "Yes, he is. I had been planning to tell you, Neville, but I just could never find the right moment. After all, how do you tell one of your best friends that your godfather is a suspected mass murderer that is actually innocent but your corrupt government will never let you prove it?"

Neville looked to be somewhere between happy that Harry was calling him one of his best friends and still shocked at what he had just heard.

"Neville Longbottom is not here at the moment, please leave a message after the beep," Luna said. "Beep."

That actually got them all to laugh at the very mundane joke that Luna had just told. It fit their current situation while also just being so generally funny. Plus, Luna is a third-generation witch, so her knowing a joke used by mundanes made it extra funny.

"You really are full of surprises, aren't you, Luna," Harry chuckled.

"The best people are," Luna giggled. "Just ask the redhead doppelgangers."

Krinos and T'challa raised their eyebrows at that.

"I think she means Fred and George," Neville said.

"Oh," both the mystic soul teens realized.

Neville turned back to Harry.

"While it would have been nice to know all this sooner, I am still happy for you, Harry," he tells him while smiling. "I would give anything for a miracle like what just happened for you."

Harry put his hand on Neville's shoulder.

"I am sure a miracle will happen sooner or later, Nev," he says. "If I can have a family, then so can you."

"Thanks, Harry," Neville smiled at him.

Harry knew that Neville did have some hope for his parents. Not just because potions are always being invented on top of how there could be some international potions that might work, but there is also Hestia. Harry thought that if Neville would just explain to Hestia about his situation and then ask her to try, then Hestia would be more than happy to try and help Neville's parents. Hestia was a really sweet girl and would probably love to help Neville and his parents.

The only real issue with that would be somehow sneaking Hestia into Britain and St.Mungos as well as giving her the needed time to heal the Longbottom parents. They might need some extra planning for that. And maybe some extra help as well. Krinos and T'challa have both previously mentioned a friend of theirs that had the power to turn invisible. That could definitely come in handy in the future.

"So, are you going to contact Sirius soon, Harry," Krinos asked him.

"I am sure that he is waiting for you to call him," T'challa added.

"Or he is just waiting for you to notice that he is standing in the doorway," Luna says, eating more of her muffin.

"What makes you say that," Neville asked her.

Luna then simply pointed in the direction of the door to the Main Gallery. And sure enough, there was Sirius standing in the doorway. There were not a lot of Hogwarts students in the Main Gallery for breakfast, yet, but the ones that were looked ready to freak out even after the article that had come out.

"Sirius," Harry instantly was up and running across the room.

He almost jumped into Sirius's arms as he gave him a giant hug. Sirius was giving Harry the biggest hug that he could.

"I'm here, pup," Sirius says as he pets Harry's head. "I'm never leaving you."

Harry did not even try to let go of Sirius. This was the first time that they could really be a family in public. He could not be happier about that.

Olivia walked in behind Sirius, a bright smile forming on her face as she saw the happy reunion between Harry and Sirius. Krinos and Melody walked over to her.

"I don't think Harry would ever really know how to thank you, Liv," Krinos tells her.

"Seeing those two together like this is more than enough to thank me," Olivia responded, smiling at the small family.

"I wish we could have a moment like that," Melody said, sadness in her eyes as she thought about her and Krinos' parents.

Olivia pulled both of her cousins into a hug.

"I know," she gently tells them. "But, at least we know that another family is getting the reunion that they deserve."

Unfortunately, as usual, all good things come to an end. And the end to this really sweet and loving moment came from hearing the voice of someone that literally no one liked. In fact, most of them were sure that the ministry was glad to not have her around for a year.

"Sirius Black," Umbridge was glaring at them as she approached them. "You are under arrest, by order of the Minister of Magic!"

"Are you dumb or just oblivious," Krinos raised an eyebrow.

"How dare you," Umbridge looked really offended at being insulted by a teenager.

"My brother does have a point," Melody said. "There was literally just an article telling not just about his innocence, but also that he was given sanctuary here as well. So, you really are either stupid or oblivious."

"Probably both," Krinos smirked.

"You do not have the power to arrest him," Olivia stepped forward. "I, and the Magic Council, officially gave him sanctuary. So, unless you want to go to war with us, back off."

Olivia was certainly not going to take any nonsense from anyone. She has dealt with far too many idiots in her life to ever have any type of tolerance for people like Umbridge.

"He is a mass murderer and he will be sent back to England to be kissed," Umbridge was not giving up that easily. "Of course, monsters like you would protect someone like Black."

There were a number of students in the Main Gallery who all looked ready to attack the toad woman. They were really reaching their limit when it came to people like her. If it were not for the fact that there were those like Fred, George, Cedric, Luna, Neville, and other Hogwarts students and staff that were civil with them, then the school would most likely turn into a big battlefield. Of course, it's not like wand-users would ever stand a chance against mystic souls.

"The only monster here is the woman that looks like the unholy combination of a human and a toad," Krinos shot at her. "I've met furies that look better than you and they are literally the best punishers in the Underworld."

That got a lot of laughs from those around them. It was pretty well-known that everyone thought that Umbridge looked like a toad. Even back in Britain, she was known as a toad. Not that anyone ever said that to her face until now. Krinos definitely never held back when it came to roasting people. He might not be a fire mage, but he knew how to make sure others were embarrassed if they messed with him or those he cared about. 

"Enough! I will have order," Umbridge once again was trying to show dominance and gain power.

Of course, she failed. There was no way that any student or staff member of Crystal Rose would allow her to have any type of power in their school. Especially after she yelled that when one student actually picked up a bowl of tomato jam and threw it at her.  It landed right on her head and the jam was soon dripping down her head and all over her clothes.

"You think you have power, but you don't," Olivia tells the toad woman. "Sirius has been given sanctuary here. He is now a Greek citizen. Neither you nor anyone from Britain has the right or power to do anything to him. The fact that after he has been questioned and proven innocent with our truth spell and yet you still want him to have his soul sucked out shows how much of a backward country magical Britain is."

"You WILL listen to me," Umbridge screamed at Olivia. "He is a criminal and nothing you monsters say will prove that he is not guilty!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't understand you," Olivia says. "I don't speak stupid."

As much as they all wanted to laugh at Olivia's very good sense of humor, they had something else to react to first. Umbridge had taken out her wand and was aiming it at her. Despite how Olivia could handle herself, there is no such thing as "every mystic soul for themself" while in Crystal Rose. Everyone was like family in the school, so they always stood together.

Krinos and Melody were instantly in front of their cousin, their eyes and necklaces both glowing. T'challa, White, and Charlotte all instantly joined them as well. Above them floated Hawk and Vallia. All of them were ready to fight.

"Make one move and you'll find out just how useless that little stick is compared to us," Melody glared at Umbridge.

"Threaten our cousin and the last thing you'll see will be a bunch of plants heading your way," Krinos basically growled.

Charlotte was looking through her book of fairy tales. Her magical book was literally endless with a constant flow of different fairy tales and myths from all over the world. It was lucky that her magic allowed her to find the right story whenever she needed to find a specific one.

"What are you looking for," White whispered to her.

"The right punishment," Charlotte answered. "Do you have any idea how many types of bad things happen to people in the older fairy tales? I'm looking for the right punishment for this woman."

"Got any ideas from it, yet," White asked her.

"I think the original versions of Cinderella or Hansel & Gretel by the Brothers Grimm both are very promising," Charlotte smirked. "In the original Cinderella, the stepsisters had their feet mutilated by the stepmother to make them fit into the slipper and they later had their eyes destroyed by doves. In the original Hansel and Gretel, there really is no better punishment than to shove an evil witch into her own oven to cook her alive."

"Remind me never to anger you," White tells her.

The fairy tale mage only smirked in response.

The rest of them were still glaring at Umbridge. She had not stopped pointing her wand at Olivia even with all of them being against her. Her arrogance was another thing that was really getting on their nerves.

"As if a bunch of children can stand against a REAL witch," Umbridge was very confident for a woman covered in tomato jam. "Sirius Black WILL be coming back to England to face the kiss."

"I have a better idea," Olivia said. "How about you spend some time as a statue."

She flicked her hands at Umbridge and she instantly froze. Olivia's ability to freeze people in time really was one of the best powers ever.

"You two can go and spend some family time together," Krinos tells Harry and Sirius. "We can handle this annoyance."

"We've dealt with worse things than a wand-user with a superiority complex," Melody giggled.

"If you vanquish her like one of your demons, I don't think that you will hear anyone complaining," Harry chuckled.

"Don't tempt our cousin, Harry," Melody giggled as she said that.

"Oh, I would never vanquish her," Olivia gasped in fake offense. "I would just banish her back to the Ice Age. There is nothing that she can annoy back then."

"You really are entertaining, Olivia," Sirius chuckled.

"I try to be," Olivia smirked.

Sirius and Harry then walked out of the Main Gallery and started walking around outside to have some privacy. Especially since they were both sure that Dumbledore and the annoying trio were going to try and track them down once they caught wind of the article. So, they wanted to take the chance to have some alone time when they could.

They were both aware that one of the last things that those four wanted was for them to have time alone. It was one of the reasons why they hated how Harry was staying up on the family floor with Sirius when they were staying at Number 12. Harry thought that it was because they were jealous that he was getting close to someone that was not them. Sirius knew that it was because they wanted to keep Harry as isolated as possible so that they could easily manipulate him when they would be the only ones that he was close to.

"I'm so glad that you are free now, Sirius," Harry could not stop hugging his godfather.

"I am too, pup," Sirius smiled at how adorable his godson was being. "Olivia really is a miracle worker."

"I can see how she was able to become a member of their council at such a young age," Harry remarked.

"She knew how much I needed to be free for you," Sirius softly smiled at Harry. "From what we know about them, the Gardna family really does understand how important that family is."

"You will always be my family, Sirius," Harry said. "And there was actually something that I have been wondering about for a while."

"And what would that be, pup," Sirius asked him.

"Well, the doors to the houses here are all magical," Harry explained. "They recognize the students of the houses as well as the staff. So, when T'challa, Hawk, and Charlotte had all brought me to Winter Wolf for the first time, the door identified us all. It also called us by each of our names to welcome us. And when it called my name, it said that my name of Harrison Potter-Black."

Sirius stopped walking for a second. He froze right where he stood. But, he still had a smile on his face.

"I should have known that would happen at some point," he said.

"What," Harry was shocked. "Did you know that I would have your last name?"

"I suspected, but I was never completely sure if it would happen," Sirius said. "Do you know what a blood adoption is, Harry?"

"Raised by horrible muggles, Sirius," Harry reminded him. "I was lucky to learn my own name, let alone anything else."

"Well, a blood adoption is usually when a child is adopted by a pureblood family," Sirius explained. "Such as one that is unable to have children the natural way. It is basically a way for the parents to magically make a child biologically theirs. It was one of the ways that even when a pureblood family would adopt a magical child, the blood adoption would keep the family 'pure.' I never really understood that part, though."

"What does this have to do with me having your last name," Harry wanted Sirius to get to the point.

"Your parents wanted you as protected as possible," Sirius continued. "So, even after I did the godfather ritual for you, they wanted another layer of protection. So, they thought that you having a third parent would help. Since I had done the godfather ritual, they originally wanted Remus to blood adopt you. But he was worried how that might make you a werewolf even if that is transferred through saliva and not blood. So, your parents had me do it instead."

"So... that would mean..." Harry could not say the words that he wanted to.

"That would mean in the eyes of magic, law, and DNA, I am your father, pup," Sirius says. "That is why you have my last name."

Harry could only stand there for a few minutes. There were so many emotions going through his head at the same time. The only thing that he knew that he had to do was give Sirius another big hug. Sirius squeezed him back, not wanting to ever let go of his godson/real son.

"I have never been so happy in my life," Harry tells him.

"I know that I can never replace James or Lily, but I can still be the father that I know you deserve, pup," Sirius says.

"You being any type of father is enough for me, Sirius," Harry said. "I already thought of you as family, but now we can be an even better family because of this."

"I am sure that if James and Lily could see us, they would be happy for us," Sirius tells Harry.

"I think so as well," Harry said. "Though, dad would probably also want you to make me a Marauder. Hahaha!"

"Well, that is not very far away from how you do currently behave given what Fred and George have told me," Sirius chuckled. "I am sure that your father would already claim you as a Marauder."

"All I need is a name," Harry chuckled.

"Boreas," Sirius stated.

"What," Harry was confused again.

"Your mystic soul powers involve storms and Boreas is the Greek god of the north wind," Sirius said. "So, what better name for you."

Harry hugged his new father again.

"I love it," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 0 11
he is the prince of a whole kingdom. all I am is his stable boy. but there's something special between us. something nothing and no one could ever t...
4.4K 260 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...
695K 16.6K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
8.6K 307 20
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞...