๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐—ฝ...

By sundrcplets

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› benji is in love with both percy jackson and annabeth chase even though he has talked to them... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ โ” ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
i. demigod retrieval mission with his crushes?? oh gods.
ii. four hundred eighty minutes long
iii. dancing with his crush? is he in heaven?

๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘

647 43 70
By sundrcplets

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-
─ ❝ already choking
⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 ࿐ྂ
on my own pride ❞ ─

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝ with a heart like that,
you deserve the world ❞

❡ 💌  𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 ꧂
▹【 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 】
════・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.════

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?
It started with one word, just a quick "thanks." And Benji was in love. He wasn't sure if it was an obsession or love or idolization. But then again, he wasn't sure of many things. The one thing he could always, and did always, fall back on was his love on the two friends. Now, it wasn't Benji's fault they were just so captivating. The way they moved in sync in capture-the-flag games, or how they managed to know exactly what the other meant or was thinking about. He wished he could be a part of that, just even friends would be great. But his social anxiety and nervousness always got the best of him.

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲!
Benji was 100% sure the whole world was against his plans to get to talk to either one. Every time something would come up. His cabin mates needed him, or he had chores to do, or it was time for archery practice. It was always one thing or another. Every. Single. Time. He wasn't frustrated, not at all. After all, if even after a year and a half, he hadn't gotten the chance to talk to them, the Fates must have decreed he would never talk to his two secret loves again. That is, until a demigod retrieval mission.

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?
Sure it wasn't his first mission. He'd gone on several before and most were pretty simple. It was a quick sneak in and silent sneak out. There had only ever been one close call, but Benji had never once lost a demigod on a mission. He considered that his biggest accomplishment, to date, which was honestly kind of sad considering how long he'd been in the demigod business, 4 years and counting. But he'd never once gone on a mission with Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and Thalia and that was where everything could go completely haywire or perfectly for Benji.

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲!
There was no way, Benji thought, Percy and Annabeth could screw up on a demigod retrieval mission. After all, they had two quests under their belt and they were still alive and well and well, perfect. And Thalia, he didn't know much about her because he valued his head and didn't want it charred to a crisp if he said something wrong, but she seemed cool. Though if only he knew the amount of chaos those three, especially the first two if he was honest, could spur up at a private school, of all places.

With Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, everything has to go wrong, obviously, because without it, where would they get their infamous name at Camp. And of course, Benji just had to be irrevocably in love with them both.

❡ 💌  𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 ꧂
▹【 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 】
════・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.════

benjamin martin
by d'pharaoh woon-a-tai
꒰ 🐞🌹☄️🍮 ꒱
❝ the first words, and the only words, they ever said to me were 'thanks' and i was in love ❞

percy jackson
as described
꒰ 🐬🛹 🌊🫐 ꒱
❝ yes i'm jealous but i don't know of who. maybe both of them ❞

annabeth chase
as described
꒰ 📖🪴🔪🌙 ꒱
❝ i think i still owe you that dance from the school if you still want it ❞

rest of the percy jackson and the olympians cast as described

❡ 💌  𝙼𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙰𝙿𝙴 ꧂
▹【 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 】
════・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.════

crush, tessa violet; paper rings, taylor swift; the very first night (tv), taylor swift; i hear a symphony, cody fry; that friend, mad tsai; line without a hook, ricky montgomery; astronomy, conan gray; i love you so, the walters; you are enough, sleeping at last; washing machine heart, mitski; i want to be with you, chloe moriondo; are you satisfied, marina; history hates lovers, oublaire; strawberry mentos, leanna firestone; as the world caves in, matt maltese

❛ ༉‧₊˚ 𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

avengersrot citylvves  aresriot  strawberrymoon-n -pynchszn  barbsinfantwoman  thedamsnackbar2021  frivolouse  melpomelody  conanscrxsh  WHEEEVIE BatgirlGeek

thank you to all my readers for reading!! don't forget to vote or comment, i love seeing your reactions and interacting with new people!! (:

❛ ༉‧₊˚ 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 - the characters or plot from the heroes of olympus series do not belong to me but rick riordan. any changes i make to the original plot belong to me. i own only benjamin and any other original characters i choose to add and their plot involvement.

❛ ༉‧₊˚ 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦 - ahh, okay, so i absolutely love this plot and have wanted to make a poly!percabeth fic for forever and benji literally owns my heart, he's so sweet, god.

graphics by me unless otherwise stated :)
© rina . . . 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
819K 50.1K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...