Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

By Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... More

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 31

2.2K 63 14
By Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was already noon. Paris and Kai were back at the mansion of the major family. After a long night of sex in the bathroom, they were both exhausted with no more energy left. It was one of the longest nights that they have ever had together.

They were currently embracing each other in a warm hug as they slept peacefully on the same bed, in Kai's bedroom. After spending their nights together in the woods, they were never able to sleep in separate beds again without missing each other.

They decided that from now on, they will be sleeping in the same bedroom without letting others know. Only Pearl knew about their secret relationship, and she promised Kai that she wouldn't tell anyone about it.

*Knock Knock*

"Ms. Kai, it's almost passed noon. I have brought your breakfast." Pearl's voice sounded outside of the bedroom. She knocked on the door a few more times, but still received no response. She tried once again, but this time louder, "Ms. Kai! Your breakfast is ready!"

Both Kai and Paris woke up at the same time after hearing this. They slowly opened their eyes, staring at each other, still in a warm embrace. They couldn't help but to smile at each other as they recalled all the naughty things they did last night. It was an amazing adventure they had for sure.

"Ms. Kai!!!" Pearl yelled once again. Her arms were starting to get tired of holding the large tray with the breakfast.

"Yeah, give me one second!" Kai finally responded. She placed a kiss on Paris' forehead before sitting up on the bed, realizing that she was completely naked under the blankets. She then began to quickly search around the huge closet for some clothing to wear.

Paris noticed how much Kai was struggling to find an outfit to wear, and spoke in a low voice, "Hey, don't worry. I'll get the door. I have my uniform with me. It's easier to put on. Go take a shower first while I open the door. I'll shower after you."

Kai turned her head to gaze at Paris, and nodded, agreeing with her. "I'll be right back, then." She took a white towel that was on top of a chair and went directly to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

This bedroom was ten times more larger than the dorm that Paris had to share with Pearl. Which also meant that it had a bigger bathroom.

Paris swiftly dressed into the uniform that she wore last night. It was still stained with wine, but that didn't really mattered now. She opened the door as soon as she finished buttoning the last two buttons of her shirt.

"Oh, hi...Paris." Pearl uttered, seeing that Paris was the one to open the door instead of Kai. It didn't took her long to realize that Paris was still wearing the dirty uniform from yesterday. It was obvious why she was here. Wild things must've happened last night between her and boss.

Paris let out an awkward laugh before responding, "Ha...Ha...Hey, um, you can put the tray on the table."

Pearl nodded and silently placed it on the black round table that was inside the room. She glanced around, noticing that the bed was still undone. She imagined that they had woken up just now. "Should I do the bed for you guys?"

"No, that's fine. I can do that myself. Thank you for bringing the breakfast though." Paris replied while running her fingers through her tangled platinum hair. She looked like a whole mess. Her lips were still swollen from all that biting and kissing last night.

Pearl didn't know whether to ignore or to be concerned about Paris' appearance. It almost seemed like she was attacked by a beast, like the one from that disney story. What was it called again? Beauty and the Beast? "You look terrible. Was she rough on you?"

Paris pursed her lips, not knowing how to reply to that. If she said 'No' then she would be lying. But if she said 'Yes' then that would make Kai seem like a monster. Kai was actually very gentle with Paris. But she does like to be rough sometimes in bed. Paris thought about it for a moment before answering, "Sort of. My jaw still hurts."

Pearl examined her from head to toe once again, letting out a deep sigh. "Sounds tough. Did you like it though?"

Paris didn't hesitate and nodded immediately, "Mhm, a lot."

"That's all that matters." Pearl placed a hand on Paris' shoulder, giving it a pat.

Paris gave her a little smile before saying, "Don't tell anyone about this, please."

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." Pearl smiled back, giving her a wink.

Pearl was seriously the best! No wonder Kai trusted her. She has proved to be the most devoted bodyguard and loyal friend that someone can ever have. Paris was sure that without Pearl, she would be lost of what to do in a situation like this. Pearl made things a lot more easier for them. And having her support was enough for now.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

That afternoon, Kai had a meeting with all the bodyguards of the house, to establish new rules for security purposes and to have a more safe environment.

They were hoping to have less problems now that they have successfully completed yesterday's mission, defeating all the small gangs that have been causing the major family problems recently.

As Kai was pointing out the new rules of the house, Paris was happily wiggling her heels underneath the large table, where everyone was sitting down, listening to Kai's speech.

Paris was in a good mood because she was currently wearing one of Kai's underwears. She also had to borrow a white button shirt from Kai's closet after taking a shower because hers was stained with wine.

Just knowing that Kai has used these things before made Paris smile subconsciously to herself. She could've never imagined that she would be able to wear some of her girlfriend's clothing. Everything fitted her perfectly with the uniform.

Paris continued wiggling her black heels with a little smile on her face. The heels were making sounds as they hit the ground repeatedly, interrupting Kai's speech.

Kai stopped speaking for a second, listening to the sound of the heels. "Whoever is doing that, stop it already. We are in the middle of an important meeting." She said with a stern tone of voice.

Paris immediately stopped what she was doing after hearing this. She rolled her eyes with a pout. She had almost forgotten that Kai was still her fussy boss, and that there's nothing that can change that fact.

'You haven't changed one bit, Kai. Can you at least show me a smile? You are always wearing a poker face whenever you are around others. Can you give me some attention?' Paris pondered to herself as she took off one of her heels. She stretched out her long leg, reaching Kai's knee with her bare foot underneath the table.

Kai shifted her gaze towards Paris, already knowing that the foot that was touching her was from her. It was like telepathy. She perked a brow, wondering what Paris wanted now.

Paris met with her eyes, and lifted her brows, giving her a playful smirk. 'Is this how I can get your attention?' She chuckled internally, just like a small mischievous devil.

Kai still couldn't guess what Paris wanted from her. She ignored her to continue her speech like if nothing was happening. She could feel Paris foot sliding up from her knee to her inner thigh. Kai was wearing a formal skirt today, and therefore, she could feel 'more' every stroke that Paris was giving her.

The foot continued to slither even further, just like a naughty snake, until reaching Kai's panties. Paris rubbed her foot gently in that area, watching Kai's expression attentively to see how she would react.

Kai felt her body heating up as the foot caressed her panties. This was bad. She didn't want to get horny right now. They were in the middle of a meeting. This was not the right moment, Paris!

*PAM*

"AAH!"

"AAHH!"

"AAAHHH!"

The table was suddenly slammed by Kai, scaring off everyone that was sitting on the table, except for Paris, of course. All the bodyguards stood on their feet, taking out their guns at the same time and aiming at different directions inside the room. They all thought that something was wrong. The only ones that were still sitting down on the table 'calmly' were Paris and Kai.

"Ms. Kai, are you alright?" Pearl asked with widened eyes. She turned pale from how frightened she was by what just happened.

Kai clenched her fists even tighter on top of the table, giving Paris a glare before speaking again, "Yeah, I'm alright. I just remembered something, that's all. Let's continue."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After the meeting ended, all the bodyguards were sent to continue their regular training they did everyday. Pearl was doing her training alone today with the rest of the male bodyguards because Paris was doing another type of "exercise" in Kai's bedroom right now. Yes...That one. The dirty one.

These two were seriously too horny with each other. At this point, they will end up having sex everyday, and it wouldn't be surprising. The good thing about all of this is that Kai didn't had to call anymore girls over to help her with her needs because Paris was already enough to satisfy her.

Who would have thought that the daughter of the mafia leader will end up falling in love with one of her bodyguards. This sounded insane, but it was reality.

"Don't you find it weird that Paris isn't here training with the rest of us?"

"I heard that Ms. Kai called her to her bedroom to have a word."

"I passed by Ms. Kai's room a moment ago, and I heard strange noises."

"Oh my God! Me too! It literally sounded like moans!"

"I'm not surprised to hear moans inside her room. She always invites bitches over to have sex."

"I know. But that's not the problem. The problem here is that Paris is the one that is inside her room this time."

"Oh, fuck! I forgot for a second. Could that mean something?"

"Are they fucking?"

"Let's not assume, but anything could be possible."

Rumors spread faster than flies. This was making Pearl anxious the more she heard the bodyguards talking about it. A day hasn't even passed yet and there was already so many rumors about their Boss and her head bodyguard.

If they really didn't want to be caught by others, then they have to be more careful. If the bodyguards start assuming things, then this has nothing to do with Pearl. She is already trying her best not to mention anything to anyone. But now, everyone seems to be busy trying to come up with their own ideas.

The only thing that there was left to do was pray. Pearl prayed for this not to become the new scandal of the major family. She also didn't forget to pray for Paris' jaw that was hurting. After this, it will probably hurt even more. But, maybe God can be nice enough to make it not hurt anymore.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
526K 55.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
194K 6.1K 40
A•tel•o•pho•bia | -The fear of imperfection; the fear of never being good enough. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 Judas 'Jude' Campbell hates the w...
12.4K 738 30
Carmilla is a time traveler, angry at the world for cursing her with the inability to keep herself in her present. Carrying the baggage of her past...