My opinions on Harry Potter s...

By RubyLupin25

I'm incredibly bored right now, trying to survive a heatwave in England. So I'm gonna take my opinions on Har... More

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Draco
Hermione/Draco
Ron/Harry

Harry/Ginny

42 2 0
By RubyLupin25

Let's starts at the basics.

Don't adore but don't hate.

Preferred relationship for Harry. For me, the books don't leave much to the imagination with couples. It's pretty straight forward who likes who. I think Harry and Ginny are a good match, she understands him but can also set him straight when he gets into his head. And he's pretty much in love with her. I mean it's extremely obvious in book 6 that he's got a crush on her and I know people love to complain about how it was to soon or how 'Ginny and Molly must have poisoned him with a love potion to steal all his money'

Please.

Throughout the books the Weasley's didn't take charity, so why would she all of a sudden deceive the boy she thinks of as a son and try to take his money 🙄

Anyway, will probably think of more to say but feel free to leave a ship in the comments you want my opinion to. Though I think pretty quickly you'll know what the majority of my opinions are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
190K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...