cardigan, a. butler

By tayl0rscardigan

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁 (austin butler) (irl x social media) (simp4oliviar0drig0 Β©) HIGHEST RANKING #1 in austin bu... More

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁
π‘ŠπΌπΎπΌπ‘ƒπΈπ·πΌπ΄
π‘†π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘π·π‘‡π‘…π΄πΆπΎ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thrity-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
act two
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred & one
one hundred & two
DISCLAIMER - pls read
one hundred & three
one hundred & four
one hundred & five
one hundred and six
one hundred & seven
one hundred & eight
one hundred & nine
one hundred & ten
one hundred & eleven
one hundred & twelve
one hundred & thirteen
one hundred & fourteen
one hundred & fifteen
one hundred & sixteen
one hundred & seventeen
one hundred & eighteen
one hundred & nineteen
NEW FANFIC
one hundred & twenty
one hundred & twenty-one
one hundred & twenty-two
one hundred & twenty-three
act three
one hundred & twenty-four
lets talk
one hundred & twenty-five
one hundred & twenty-six
one hundred & twenty-seven
one hundred & twenty-eight
one hundred & twenty-nine
one hundred & thirty
one hundred & thirty-one
one hundred & thirty-two
one hundred & thirty-three
one hundred & thirty-four
one hundred & thirty-five
one hundred & thirty-six
one hundred & thirty-seven
one hundred & thirty-eight
one hundred & thirty-nine
one hundred & forty
one hundred & forty-one
one hundred & forty-two
one hundred & forty-three
one hundred & forty-four
one hundred & forty-five
one hundred & forty-six
one hundred & forty-seven
one hundred & forty-eight
one hundred & forty-nine
one hundred & fifty
one hundred & fifty-one
one hundred & fifty-two
one hundred & fifty-three
one hundred & fifty-four
one hundred & fifty-five
one hundred & fifty-six
one hundred & fifty-seven
one hundred & fifty-eight
one hundred & fifty-nine
one hundred & sixty
one hundred & sixty-one
one hundred & sixty-two
one hundred & sixty-three
one hundred & sixty-four
one hundred & sixty-five
one hundred & sixty-six
one hundred & sixty-seven
one hundred & sixty-eight
one hundred & sixty-nine
one hundred & seventy
one hundred & seventy-one

eighteen

6.8K 210 59
By tayl0rscardigan

eighteen, surprise surprise

thursday evening had come soon enough and elsie was beyond excited to get to her hotel and take a long, well-deserved shower.

the amount of makeup she had on killed her and she knew if she didn't take it off soon, she'd break out.

elsie plopped herself in her chair as she was handed a makeup wipe by roxanne.

"looks like you're almost done filming, elsie. you have about two more scenes left." roxanne informed her as she typed away on her phone.

"already? it feels like i just got here." elsie gasped, not realizing how much time had passed since she first started filming.

"time flies when you're having fun." roxanne pointed out with a small smirk.

"why are you smirking at me like that?" elsie asked as she wiped away the makeup that was on her face.

"no reason. i'm just really proud of you. most actors find it difficult to find work after taking a hiatus but you were able to seal two big movie deals and were able to finish filming jurassic world and stranger things 4 without any interruptions."

"you are the most talented actress i know and i'm glad i have the privilege of being your manager." roxanne told elsie sincerely.

"and i wouldn't have done all of that without you, roxie. all my success is because of you and i'll always be grateful for all of the opportunities you've given me." elsie smiled before she climbed out of her chair.

"i should head back to my trailer and wash my face before my skin reacts to the makeup but i'll see you monday." elsie told her before she made her way towards her trailer.

"god, i need a shower." elsie huffed as she opened the door to her trailer and stepped in.

elsie made her way to her bathroom before she gently washed her face.

it felt nice to have the cold water splash against her face as it washed away a days worth of makeup that had been reapplied over ten times.

"ellie? you in here?" austin yelled as he walked into elsie's trailer.

"yeah, just washing my face!" she yelled out as she rinsed off her cleanser.

"okay." he yelled back before he sat on her couch and waited for her.

once elsie was done washing her face, she stepped out of the bathroom to see austin sitting on her couch.

"hey, ready to go?" austin asked as he looked up at elsie.

"yeah, i just needed to get all that makeup off of my face before my skin broke out." elsie informed him as she grabbed her things.

"it's okay, are you hungry?" he asked as they exited elsie's trailer and began walking to their shared car.

"no, i ate mac and cheese from craft services before my last scene." elsie told him before glancing over at him.

"are you hungry? we can stop and get you something to eat." elsie suggested as they reached their car.

"no, i ate a cheeseburger from craft services before leaving too." he informed her as he opened the car door for her.

"are you sure?" she asked as she placed her purse on the seat.

"yes, now will you quit worrying and get in the car? i'm sure you're wanting to get to the hotel soon." he told her with a small smirk causing elsie to roll her eyes.

"fine but i'm buying lunch tomorrow." she told him sternly as she climbed into the car.

"if you say so." austin sighed before he shut the door and jogged to the other side of the car and climbed in before the pair set off to the hotel.

"so, i heard you'll be done filming in a few weeks. are you excited to go home?" he asked as he glanced away from his phone.

"yeah but i'll honestly miss filming and spending time with everyone." elsie stated honestly as she looked over at austin.

"yeah, i'll be sad to see you go but i'll be done filming a few weeks after you leave. maybe i can go and visit you in new york some time?" he asked with a hopeful glimpse in his eyes.

"yeah and i think i can squeeze a visit to la sometime." elsie smiled.

throughout the whole car ride, elsie couldn't help but notice how often austin would glance at his phone and type away and it slightly bothered her.

was he texting his ex? were they planning on getting back together?

she didn't know why it bothered her but it did. why did it bother her so much?

elsie hadn't realized she had spaced out until she felt a hand on top of hers.

she slightly jumped before glancing over to see austin looking at her with concern.

"is everything okay? you kind of spaced out for a bit." he stated with a visible frown on his lips.

"yeah, i guess i'm just tired." elsie shrugged out before the two climbed out of the car and made their way up to elsie's hotel room.

"yeah, i'm kind of tired too." austin sighed as he walked side by side with elsie.

"i bet you are. the stuff they have you do seems tiring but you're doing an amazing job." elsie smiled as they walked into the elevator.

"and you're doing an amazing job playing priscilla. i think they chose the right person to play her." austin smiled causing a swarm of butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"and they chose the right person to play elvis. i can't imagine anyone else doing this movie." elsie replied causing austin's smile to brighten.

"why, thank you, thank you very much." austin remarked as he put on his best elvis voice.

"oh my god." elsie chuckled as she shook her head while the two exited the elevator and walked over towards elsie's hotel room.

"what? you didn't like it?" he asked as elsie took out her hotel key card from her purse.

"no, i did but it caught me off guard." elsie laughed as she swiped the card and opened the door.

"maybe i should do it more often." austin told her as he held the door open for her.

"maybe you should." elsie replied before she flicked on the lights and was met with her friends.

"surprise!" they cheered as elsie's smile grew.

"oh my god, what are you guys doing here?" she exclaimed as she ran over and hugged zayn.

"austin over there sad how much you were missing home and so he got us to fly out for the weekend to surprise you." jackie informed her sister as they hugged.

"you did all of this for me?" elsie asked as she turned to look at him.

"i thought you'd like some time with all of your friends." he replied sheepishly before elsie ran over and pulled him into a hug.

"thank you." she breathed out before she pulled away and walked over to hug the remainder of her friends.

"since you guys are here, why don't we do something fun?" elsie suggested as she finished hugging everyone.

"your definition of fun is different from all of ours, elsie. because if it was your way, we'd all sit and watch the entire harry potter series all weekend." zayn remarked causing everyone to nod in agreement.

"okay, there is nothing wrong with watching harry potter all weekend." jackie exclaimed, offended by zayns comment.

"easy for you to say misses cedric deserved better." harry remarked causing jackie to glare at him.

"okay, then what do you suggest we do?" elsie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

the boys and florence took small glances at each other before looking back at elsie.

"why don't we go clubbing?" florence asked with a small smirk.

"clubbing? you lot want to go clubbing?" elsie asked in disbelief.

"why not? when are we ever going to be all together in one room like this again?" timothee asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

elsie sighed before she glanced over at austin.

"i won't go if you don't." elsie told him sternly.

"looks like i'll be joining you guys." austin smirked causing everyone to cheer.

"we're going to have so much fun, you won't regret it!" florence exclaimed before she dragged elsie to her closet to look for an outfit with zendaya and jackie trailing behind.

"this'll be a long night." elsie muttered before she watched the three pick out an outfit for her to wear that night.

BELLA'S CORNER

austin showing elsie he cares for her >>

is it bad that i want them to kiss already?

like, i'm trying so hard not to rush them but it's so hard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 84 12
Some aren't sickfics.
1.5K 270 84
Two girls finding their way through the apocalypse....what could go wrong? Started: July 7th, 2022 Ended: October 17th, 2023 Celebrities Seen in this...
12.3K 750 41
I don't talk much anymore. In fact, I don't talk at all.
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...