Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗩𝗢𝗟 𝗢𝗡𝗘... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
x. am i bullshit
xi. you are like papa
xii. superspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxviii. on the fourth of july. 
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxi. no one has to know
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liii. black widow
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lx. he payed me a visit
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

xliv. i dont henderson

5.3K 233 36
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty four
• 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖧𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

Arriving to the library a couple minutes after they left the tailer park, Robin couldn't stop rambling on about Victor Creek after what Eddie's uncle, Wayne, had told Nancy.

"Okay, help me get this straight. Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creek escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around Hawkins committing there murderers?"

"Pretty much." Nancy answered as they walked up the stairs to the library doors.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the '50." Robin says as Nancy opened the green door.

"Well, 59."

Julia exhaled walking in behind Robin letting the door behind her slowly close, approaching the front desk. "So, that means these murders predate Eleven in the upside down by about 30 years?"

"Yeah." Nancy nodded looking around for anybody to help them. "Which makes spooky Victor creek like 70 years old." Robin raised an brow at the sentence she just said.

"Yep." Nancy rang the bell.

"So, he's a grandpa murderer who can turn invisible and lift people into the air." Robin exclaimed leaning forward on her hand, Nancy pursed her lips turning to her.

"It doesn't make sense. I know. That's why i said it was a shot in the dark." Nancy declared, she wasn't a big fan of Robin because she didn't exactly know her, only met her once but didn't expect her to be a rambler.

"I know. I just thought that that by 'shot in the dark', you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve that you were gonna wow us with later." Robin admits as Nancy rang the bell once again.

"But this is really, truly a shot in the dark. Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on who've been spun around fifty times." Robin mentions, Julia side-glanced the woman as she waited for Nancy to answer.

Nancy ignored what she said and rang the bell rapidly not holding back, Robin sighs slumming down on the counter as a older woman walked out from the back room.

"Hi, sorry, we're in a bit of a rush." Nancy smiled kindly at the woman. "Could we get the keys to the basement archives?"

"Of course. Give me one sec." The short haired woman bowed slightly turning away from them.

"Did I come of mean or condescending and something." Robin says facing Nancy, she had a feeling that maybe her best friends ex-girlfriend didn't like her but didn't know precisely why.

Nancy's eyes widen slightly when she shook her head, forcing a smile on her face. "No."

"Right, sorry. It's just, you seem annoyed." Robin points out what she's noticing, Julia could feel the jealously animating in Nancy's blood just didn't know why. "You don't know me well, I don't really have a filter or a string grasp of social cues."

"Okay."

"So if I say something that upsets you, just know that I know it's a flaw. Believe me, my mother reminds me daily." Robin explained with a laugh.

"Got it." Nancy tucked in her lips as the woman came back with the keys. "All right, ladies, here you go. Have fun."

Nancy nods smiling. "Yep, we'll try." She took the keys from her grasp, Julia drummed her fingers over the surface before following Nancy and Robin down the basement.

-

"Okay, she's in." Steve Harrington watched as Max entered the counselors home, Dustin who sat on the passenger side obviously saw. "I'm missing collarbones, not eyes."

Dustin remarks keeping his eyes on the door before they trailed off over to Steve. "So, are we gonna talk about... it?" Steve furrowed not understanding.

"Huh? Sorry, talk about what?" Steve peered away from the door back over to the teen seated beside him.

"Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Julia? Like I get you guys are 'dating,' Dustin said making air quotes over the word. "But, you were practically begging to go with her."

"Okay, that's not what happened." Steve says scoffing. "And we are dating- so no need to put it in the air quotes and I wasn't begging to come with her, that's a bit dramatic. Alright?"

Dustin hummed. "Pretty sure that's what happened. It was pretty public, there were a lot of witnesses."

"Are you implying I want to have sex with her?"

"No," Dustin utters shaking his head. "I'm not implying. I'm stating. I just want you to know what I saw, what we all saw. I can practically hear your dirty thoughts."

"You wish." Steve muttered leaning on his elbow against the door. "And as for Jules, I just want to protect her- and yes I know she's very much capable of protecting herself."

Dustin smiled sheepishly as Steve continued. "I don't want to get in her... pants." The older teen tells him getting flustered at the thought, watching Dustin's smile grow into a wide grin. "I don't, Henderson, I don't."

Dustin chuckled. "You're bright red in the face right now. I'm sure Julia would love to hear about this." Dustin continued getting under his skin.

"You're dead meat if you do, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out." Steve snapped and quickly realizing what he just said.

"Whoa, too far." Dustin exclaimed and his smile faded.

"Not cool. Sorry." Steve immediately apologies, Dustin shook his head. "It's okay." Steve nodded lifting a fist pumping it against Dustin's.

-

Julia grew bored the minute they made it to the basement, she already knew enough about Vecna but Nancy wanted to know about his past and his family and how he became what he is now.

"Anything... juicy over there?" Robin questioned keeping her eyes on the screen in front of her, stopping the lever where she wanted it to stop.

Nancy sighed repeating the same words she has been for the past thirty minutes. "Nothing new."

"Yep, same here." Robin tells her. "Victor seemed like a normal guy, dead family, missing eyes, took a plea deal, sent to pennhurst. Blah, blah, blah, blah."

"Until he murders someone in the dark." Julia muttered with her nose stuck down in a random book she was reading, looking up at Robin meeting her eyes.

"What are we looking for exactly?"

Robin peered pass the wooden case over at Nancy. "Nance?" When she didn't get an answer she knocked on the wood, Nancy slowly took a brief look at Robin. "Any mention of dark wizards or alternate dimensions? Things in that vein?"

"I don't know, okay?" Nancy snapped standing up from the chair. "It's staring to seem like this was just a big waste of time. You're obviously bored. Why don't you ask Julia to fly you out of here? I'm sure she'll gladly take you. And I mean, I'm not really in danger here, so..."

Julia rose a brow quite baffled by her out burst, the two girls stood back watching the short haired girl walk away with crossed arms.

Robin stood from her spot standing by Julia, gulping alway the nerves. "Can you actually fly me-"

"Robin, I'm not going to fly you back." Julia foreword cutting her off before standing up and rushed after Nancy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 257 7
Here is my version of "Stranger Things Season 4!" It may not be as good as the actual first 3 seasons but here It is! Cannot wait for the actual seas...
771K 17.1K 53
❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵, 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── IN WHICH the daughter of the Chief of Hawkins, Indiana...
8.2K 180 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
8.5K 174 22
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 '𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌' 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝖺𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗇'...