𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎

By flippedmyswitch

"𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥- 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐨𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐢, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 �... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕
authors note
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

5.3K 226 252
By flippedmyswitch

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID'S DAMP BODY SHINED UNDER THE MOONLIGHT AS SHE STEPS OUT OF THE BATHROOM INTO HER BEDROOM. The steam from the hot water billows into the room as the girl ignores the presence of her man. He'd created an excuse to sleep in the room which Layla's smooth brain actually bought. If Anakin wanted to play this game, so would she. Truthfully, both of them knew that Astrid would always win.

    After a much-needed break from Layla's constant whining, she felt much more relaxed and composed. The sound of her voice was like nails on a chalkboard that you couldn't stop listening to. Never in her life had Astrid been so excited to be alone—as an extrovert herself, it said a lot.

    Astrid could feel the heated and lustful eyes pouring into her towel-clad body. A smirk threatened to take place on her face but she fought it. Her back faced him as she picked out a pair of pajamas. The sound of shuffling was ignored before she felt Anakin's shirtless body pressed against her back. His breath fanned against her neck as he rested his chin on her shoulder, "you're such a tease."

    "Only when you deserve it," Astrid shrugs, turning around when her pajamas were in her hand. Gently, she pushes Anakin off and with a mischievous smile, she walks back to the bathroom, "no touching, baby boy."

    A small whimper fell from Anakin's lips as he realized that Astrid was not going to play nice. To be fair, when she did the same as he did today, he too didn't play nice—but it wasn't fun being on the receiving end of it. If she was going to be anything like he was last time, not even begging would give him the release he'd want.

    It wasn't long before Astrid walked out of the bathroom in a comfy and tight tank top and pajama shorts. It showed her long legs off perfectly, don't even get him started on the muscles that were on her arms. A smirk crept on her face when she saw the need and want on Anakin's face.

    "My boy's needy, isn't he?" she grins, eyes glimmering with perversity. As she grew closer to Anakin who'd been patiently sitting at the edge of their bed, she could make out an outline in his pants that gave her the answer she needed. Anakin merely nods, hands pressed against his knees, knowing better to disobey what she had told him earlier. Astrid makes a 'tsk' noise, shaking her head, "words, honey. You know the rules."

    "Yes," he nods, cheeks pinpricking with heat as they turn to light pink. His voice was breathless as the overwhelming need to have Astrid grew. There was no way he was getting his way tonight, and he was sure Astrid would make him work hard for some sort of relief.

    "Yes?" Astrid tilts her head in mock confusion.

    Anakin huffs, frustrated and slightly embarrassed, "yes, I'm needy."

    "There's my good boy," the girl grins, one hand tilting his jaw up to look at her and the other running gently through his hair. His eyes were fogged over in lust, pupils dilated. She'd barely done anything and he was already breathless.

    The proud smile she held dropped as another sinister one took its place. Her voice was condescending, and patronizing as she continued, "where did he go when Layla was touching what was mine?"

    Anakin opened his mouth to respond but nothing came out but a mere whimper. Force, he was really going to get it tonight. Words tumbled out of his lips when he saw the slight quirk of her eyebrow. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to upset you."

    "Mm, you know I don't like liars, darling," Astrid drawls with a humorless laugh that sends a chill up Anakin's spine. The power high Astrid was feeling was euphoric, she'd never get enough of how she could make Anakin tremble with just a few words. She tugs lightly on his hair, "you told me yourself why you were doing it. It's time for a punishment, yeah?"

    Anakin felt his body tense slightly but he nodded nonetheless. He knew the sweet reassuring character she was putting on was just to coax him into a state of fake safety before she tormented him. He felt his heart beating violently in his chest, excitement rushing through every vein in his body. Despite all of his previous thoughts, he was excited. He knew she would give him the time of his life, while she got the revenge she wanted.

    "I don't want to hear a sound come from your pretty lips," Astrid says firmly, her grip on his jaw tightening enough to capture his full attention but not to hurt him, "after all, we can't have Layla hearing the sounds that only I can pull from you, can we?"

    And so Astrid got her sweet sweet revenge. 

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID'S MANICURED FINGERS BRUSH GENTLY THROUGH ANAKIN'S HAIR AS SHE WATCHED HIM SLEEP PEACEFULLY. It was a tiring night for him, and despite the jealousy she held dear to her heart earlier, it had all gone because, in the end, he'd always end up in her arms. Her love for the man grew dangerously fast, and she'd do nothing to change that.

    Anakin lay on top of Astrid, his head resting on her chest and arms hugging around her waist. A soft smile graced her lips as she absorbed every little detail on his face. His beautiful tan skin, the soft but messy curls that tickled her neck, the puff of his soft lips, his perfect nose. She was lucky, she knew that.

    She could see why Layla was so obsessed with Anakin, but it didn't stop her from disliking the girl. It became clear that Anakin was uncomfortable with Layla's constant touching and flirting so Astrid would always pull Anakin away.

    He was her everything, and she'd protect him with her life. 

    LAYLA HAD TO SPEAK WITH A FRIEND OF HER FATHER'S THE NEXT DAY, leaving Anakin and Astrid alone again. The peacefulness of the apartment seemed to be restored as the two lounged on the couch. R2D2 and C-3PO were both bickering in the corner while Klaus rested his head on Astrid's lap.

    "I can't wait till she leaves," Anakin murmurs, moving so he was laying down on the couch and his head resting on Astrid's thighs. There were four days left of Layla's visit and each day she got clingier and clingier to Anakin.

    Astrid looks down towards the Jedi, fingers running through his soft hair, "me too. We can finally rest without having her glued to your ass."

    "Jealous?" Anakin smirks.

    Astrid smiles, her fingers moving to caress his cheek, "very."

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲! 

 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.8K 103
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Highest rankings: #1 anakinskywalker #1 anakin #1 obiwankenobi #1 padawan #1...
23K 891 15
If we took another character and added them to the story.....would everything change? Would Anakin and Padmé still fall in love? Would Padmé survive...
1.8K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...
46.6K 2.2K 32
you are a weapon, and weapons do not weep. AOTC - THE CLONE WARS - ROTS anakin skywalker x fem!oc extended summary inside