Queen Of My Heart (MiChaeng)

By chiyongs_cub

Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26 - Start of something new
27 - Run
28 - I knew you were trouble
29 - Traitor
30 - Cruel Summer
31 - Call Out My Name
32 - Everything Has Changed
33

21

133 12 1
By chiyongs_cub

Song of the chapter
You. by Oscar Lang

---

After I calmed down, I decided to go back to where my friends are. I don't know how long I've been gone, but I don't care. While I was walking, my head lay low and I don't know that I bump into someone. 

" I-I'm sorry. " I said as I looked at the person that I bumped into. 

Chaeyoung? What is she doing out here? 

" C-Chaeyoung? " I stuttered as I say her name. 

I didn't expect to see her here. 

" Did you calm down? " she asked me in her soft tone. 

Did she follow me here? Did she see that I was crying? Tsk. 

" Why are you here? " I questioned her back. 

" I followed you," she said. 

She is damn straightforward. Damn! So she saw? Aish.

" Tsk. " I just said and started to walk. 

" Mina. Can we please talk? " She asked me as she gently hold my hand. 

" Why? Is there something else that we need to talk about? " I sarcastically asked her. 

Before she speaks again. I interrupt her. 

" I understand, Chaeyoung. I really do. " I said. 

" Screw it. " 

I was surprised by the next thing that Chaeyoung did. She grabs my waist and gently pulls me to her. I don't have enough time to speak because her lips were already on mine. Damn it! I wanted to push her away but my body is not listening to my mind. I kissed her back. Some tourists are here seeing us kissing, but I don't care. I don't care what they might think about me or us. I just love kissing her. I gently wrap my hand around her neck while she wraps her hand on my waist. I can feel her kiss deepening now and I am enjoying it. We both run out of breath as we gently stop our kiss. She smiled at me as we are both staring into each other's eyes. She kissed my nose and start to speak while our face was still an inch from each other. 

" I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want you to be my girlfriend. My life is so messed up right now. " She said.

Yeah. Why did I not think of that? Tsk.

" It's fine. You don't have to explain. I understand. I'm sorry if I pushed us there. "

I cannot believe myself right now! Tsk.

" I'm sorry too. "

Okay. We are both sorry. Maybe we already fixed some things? But all I know is that our relationship is just like this. But it's more than a fling to me. The fact that we still haven't done that, I believe that maybe one day our relationship can level up.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Then we go back to where our friends are while holding hands. I'll be happy with what we have right now. As long as I can feel her love for me, I will be content with that.

" There you are! Where the hell did you go?! " Seulgi asked us.

" Calmed down. Geez! " Chaeyoung said.

" How can I not?! You're not familiar with this island, Chaeyoung! " Seulgi is still scolding Chaeyoung.

Not familiar? Then why did she follow me? Look at that, how can I not fall for her simple love language to me? Tsk.

" Calm down. We both came back. I'm sorry. " I said to Seulgi.

" Tsk. Don't do that again. " Seulgi said to me as she took her food.

" Don't mind her. Here. " Lia said as she gave us our food.

Chaeyoung sat where Seulgi was. While I sat beside my friends.

" Where the hell did you go? Did you two fix your things? " Nayeon asked me while we were eating.

" Yeah. I didn't know that she followed me. I thought she just let me go out there. " I said.

" I guess Ms. playgirl has a heart too. Hahaha. " Jeongyeon said.

" Haha. What are our plans after this? Are you gonna all swim or dive or what? " Lisa asked us.

" Daniel wants us to dive there. " Jihyo pointed to the place where the diving is.

" I want to come too!!! " Nayeon said.

" Wow. I guess Nayeon was afraid of insects but not afraid to die. " Lisa.

" What?! " We all said in unison. 

We all laughed hard at her statement about Nayeon. We don't know what she meant but we are laughing hard. Then we all decided to take some rest after we ate lunch. We took our spot here in our area, then Chaeyoung approach me. 

" Hey. " she was shy as she say that. 

Why is she shy? Is she shy because of what we have done earlier?  Haha. I don't know, but I find it cute. 

" Hey! 'zup? " I jokingly said to her. 

" 'Zup? " She repeat what I said. 

She looks like she didn't understand what I said. It's written on her face. 

" Okay. That's a joke. " I said before she makes fun of me. 

" Hahaha. What the hell was that? " She asked me. 

I knew it. She just plays dumb to not know what I said. Tsk. 

" Yo! Wazzup mah Nigga?! " she said while reenacting all the blacks in the movies. 

Like, you know? The bad boy's movie? Aish. Whatever. 

" What the fuck are you doing, Chaeng? " Seulgi caught her doing that. 

" Oh shit! " Chaeyoung cursed as she play cool.

But it's too late because Seulgi is teasing her now. I laughed because the two were arguing again. 

" Hey?! What the hell? " Chaeryoung asked them because they were so loud now. 

I didn't stop their arguing because I know they are both making fun of each other now. 

" Geez. You two are unbelievable. " Lia said to us while handing me a coconut drink. 

" Yeah. Whatever. Let's go there? " Chaeyoung invited me as she pointed to some big rock on the other side of our place. 

" Don't go out of my sight. " Seulgi said. 

" Okay. Don't worry. " I said to Seulgi. 

We walked past right in front of the girls. And their look was something, and I know that they were teasing me in their mind. Yeah, I know that, because Chaeyoung and I are walking holding hands in front of them. As soon as we arrived at that big rock, Chaeyoung drag me underneath that. It's not hot in here, the rock was covering us under the sun while our feet were touching the sand and the sea. It was peaceful, you can't hear the noise of the other tourist that is why I enjoyed it. I love this kind of her. I mean, she let me know slowly her likes and dislikes. We slowly got to know each other. And it's a process! I'm happy about it.

After a few more minutes, we still did not speak to each other, but instead, we are still enjoying the silence between us. Yeah, I know it's weird but we have this in common. Hehe.

" Uhm. I'm not gonna be here with you by tomorrow. " She starts talking.

Huh?

" Huh? W-Why? Are you going somewhere? " I asked.

I immediately panicked as soon as I realized that she was not gonna be here with me. A lot of presumptions get in my mind. I held her hand tightly but she hugged me from my back.

" Relax. I'm just going somewhere. " She calmly answered me.

I can feel her chin on my shoulder. She hugged me tightly to reassure me.

" W-Where? Can I come with you? I mean, I can skip the tour. " I suggested.

Alright, I am being paranoid.

" No. You're here to enjoy. " She said.

" Okay. You don't want me to be with you. " I said as I pout.

I know I am being selfish but I'm afraid that she might be gone again.

" Fine. You can come with me. It's a date then. " She said as she pulled me in front of her.

Date? Now we are having a date?! Oh my gosh!

" I mean, not that date that--- " I shush her.

" Stop! You're ruining the moment. I know it's not that date that I am thinking of. You don't need to explain everything. " I said. " Geez! " I continue.

What do I expect from her? She's contradicting her efforts from what she's saying.

" Alright. I'm sorr--- "

" I said stop. Tsk. "

I shushed her again. Tsk.

" Alright. Stop shushing me. You can shush me with your lips not your han--- "

" Oh my god, Chaeyoung! " I said as I gently pushed her away.

Now she's making that joke? Haha. I mean, yeah. Okay, I like it. I liked the idea. Lol.

" What? Haha. That's what I did earlier? Duh? " She said while making a hand gesture.

" Whatever. "

" You're shy? Haha. You're blushing! "

" Stop! "

She's poking my waist, it tickles me that is why I am making a loud noise right now.

" Chaeyoung!!!! Stop!!! Oh my god!!!! " I said.

She's not stopping!!!

" Aahhhhhh. Chaeyoungggg!!! "

" Hahahahaha. "

" Chaeyoung!!! Stopppp!!! "

I am catching my breath but thank god she stopped.

" Alright. Haha. " She still laughed.

I love seeing her laugh, her smile, her dimples. It suits her well.

" What? Why are you looking like that? " She asked.

I didn't realize that I stared at her for a couple of minutes. Aish.

" N-Nothing. Well, Uhm. Where are we going by tomorrow? " I asked her as I sat on the sand.

" Ahh. To my mom. "

I choked.

" Hey. Are you alright? Here. " She handed me the coconut drink that Lia gave me.

" I-I'm fine. Hehe. "

I was surprised by what she said. 

" Okay. So, as I was saying, we are going to my mom by tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 9? " She said. 

" Uhm. Is it okay that I am coming with you? " I asked. 

" Yeah. That's fine. Why? "

" N-Nothing. I'm just asking. Is Chaeryoung coming with us? "

" No. She's going home by tomorrow. "

" I see. Okay, I'll wait for you then. Hehe. " 

She just nods at me and smiled at me. Her sweet smile. As our day went on, we enjoyed each other's company. We tried the diving activity and diving together while holding hands, of course. We did try snorkeling, even though we already did that but not with each other.  Our group enjoyed swimming for almost 2 hours. And I can see on Nayeon skin that she's getting tanned by the sun, so we decided to go back now to our island and call it a day. Chaeyoung invited me to have dinner with her at 7. It's still 5 PM so I have time to change and get a shower and take a rest. 

" Guys, Chaeyoung and I gonna have dinner later. Don't wait for me. Hehe. " I told them before we go to our room. 

Chaeyoung and her sister and cousins went ahead first. 

" Yieee!!! Do you have a date with her now? Hahahaha. " Nayeon said as she teased me and poked my waist now.

I bet they all see what we did earlier on that rock.

" Hahaha. I hope you two don't fight. " Jeongyeon said.

" Whatever. I'm going now! See you tomorrow. " I said.

They all waved at me as I remembered that I am not gonna be with them by tomorrow.

" Oh! Right! I forgot to tell you, guys. " I said as I faced them again.

They all stop and looked at me. Lisa was with me because her room was upstairs.

" What? " Lisa asked me first.

" What? Are you and Chaeyoung in a relationship now?! " Nayeon excitedly asked me.

How I wish that to happen to us. Tsk.

" No. Not that. " I said.

I was sad as I answered her. But I smiled again so they do not notice that I am sad.

" What? " Jeongyeon said.

" I am not gonna be with the tour for tomorrow. "

" What?! Why? " Jihyo asked me.

" Are you leaving? " Lia asked.

" Are you sick? " Nayeon asked.

What are they saying? Tsk.

" What?! No! I'm fine. It's just that Chaeyoung invited me to come with her. " I said.

" Where? Are you two running away?! Oh my god! " Nayeon gasp as she said that.

Oh my god!

" Hahaha. Oh my god! I can't believe your way of thinking Nayeon! " I said as I laugh.

" What? Hahaha. Well, that can happen someday! You'll never know, Mina-yah. " She said.

" You're unbelievable Nayeon. Hahaha. " Jihyo said.

We all laughed. The boys already went ahead to their rooms.

" Well, we are going to her mom. " I said.

" What?! " They're surprised by what I said.

" Seriously?! " Lisa asked me.

" You mean in the cemetery? " Jihyo asked.

" Yeah. "

" So, you two are making progress huh? " Jeongyeon said.

" Yeah! I'm so happy for you, Mina-yah! " Nayeon said as she hugged me.

Yeah. I'm so happy for myself too, Nayeon. It's just that, Chaeyoung is opening herself again to me.

" What are you wearing tonight? Do you have a dress? " Jihyo asked me.

" What?! Why? I'm just gonna wear my usual clothes. " I answered them.

" Mina! This is a dinner date! " Nayeon said as she holds both of my shoulders.

" But... "

" No buts! I do have some dresses there. " She said.

" Why do you have your dress in your luggage? " Jeongyeon asked her.

Jihyo questioned her by glaring at her.

" This is a summer getaway. " Lisa said.

" What? I just think I might need that here. So, here it goes. "

" No. We are just having our usual clothes. "

Nayeon did not listen to me. She said that I'm just gonna take a shower first and come to their room after. And so I did! Tsk. I don't have any choice because when I got out of my room, Lisa was already there waiting for me. My gosh. This is not a date!

---

Chaeryoung

We are all here at Kang's residence taking a rest. We all got showered and waited for our order to arrive to eat our dinner. But the four of them are arguing, so I shushed them out.

" Can you please shut up?! I am watching my favorite drama. " I said.

They are in the kitchen arguing but I still can hear them because they were so loud.

" Hahahaha. I'm out. I just informed you what the girls planned about Mina. " Lia said as she walked towards me and sat beside me.

" Why are they deciding on our plan?! Tsk. " I heard Unnie say.

" Why? What's going on? " I asked Lia.

" Jihyo texted me that Mina wore a dress. So that Chaeyoung can wear her formal dress or suit too. "

" What?! Hahaha. Why? "

" Because your sister invited Mina to have dinner with her. But Chaeyoung says that is not a date. But, technically that is a date. Right? "

" Yeah. That is a date. "

" That is the girls thinking too except for Mina. Of course, Chaeyoung thinks that too. So the girls pushed Mina to wear that. So they pushed me to push your sister to wear some fancy clothes. "

" Hahaha. Just wear a suit. You looked handsome in that. "

" This is not a date! " Chaeyoung said again to us.

" Hahaha. Chaeyoung is in denial! Just accept it. You two are going on a date! " Seulgi said.

They are all in the living area now. Chaeyoung looks pissed. Hahaha. I know her, she doesn't use the word date. She hated that. Because she never dated anyone. She is just going out with a girl in a bar or maybe in her apartment or maybe in a hotel. So gross.

" Well, I can't blame unnie. She never dated anyone. Hahaha. " I said.

" Shut up! " She said as she walked out.

She just goes upstairs to her room where she is staying. She had a lot of clothes here, and so did I because I stayed here. After mom died, I did not step into their house anymore. Because unnie always stayed there, and I know she needs space. I know she's still not stable that is why I am giving her the time and space that she needs.

After a few minutes of waiting, our food was here. We all gathered in the living room where I was still watching my favorite drama. Then we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. As I smelled the perfume, I knew it was unnie. We all looked at her and saw her wearing her black pants together with her black boots. Her top was her simple white t-shirt with her black coat. Wow.

" You look so... Hand... Some. " I was so speechless to talk straight.

" Damn! I miss your style little brother! " Ryujin said.

" I miss that too! Chaeyoung is back! " Lia said.

" No. "

Unnie already rejected them. I miss my Unnie. After her mom died, I don't know how to help her not drown in darkness. She always drinks and gets into fights. That is why dad is always mad at her and wants her to be in our company. But unnie doesn't want that, because she wants to pursue her passion. The unnie that I know was very happy back then, and now I am seeing it again. Because of Mina. I am so thankful to her, even though they are both stupid not to tell what they feel about each other.

" I'm going. And I'm gonna sleep at my house. Chaeryoung, just text me when you arrive there. " She said.

" I'm going there tomorrow. " I said.

" Okay. Mina and I are going there at lunchtime, I guess. "

We all looked surprised.

" Whoa! Whoa! Wait, you're going there tomorrow with Mina? Are you serious? " Seulgi asked her.

" Yeah. Why not? "

" O-kay? Nothing. Just update us okay? " Seulgi said.

We all think of the same thing. Mina and unnie were going on another level now!

" Don't come back here. I'll see you there. " Unnie said to me.

" O-kay? Drive safe! "

And she left.

" What the fuck?! Hahaha. Chaeyoung and Mina were going on another level! " Seulgi said as she started to talk as soon as unnie left the house.

" I can't believe it! " I said.

" Me too! She's opening herself to Mina. That's a good thing right? " Lia said.

" Yeah. But I hope they're not gonna hurt each other in the end. " Ryujin said.

" What do you mean?! " I asked her. " Don't you like Mina? "

" I liked her! I really do. Just... Whatever. "

We just eat because we are all exhausted from the activities from what we had earlier. And I am gonna wake up early because I was gonna stop by the cemetery then go back to the city and continue my life again. Aish. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 610 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
78.1K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...