Maskinnit (Tommyinnit and Dre...

By DreamSMPFan96

Tommy gets kidnapped by Dream (because why the hell not) and Dream makes Tommy his little helper :] This is m... More

The night where it all changed
The start of the new a new beginning
Get out
Death
Why?
I fucked up
Is this the end?
I'll keep you safe
Were did he go!
(Not a chapter sorry)
Your Tubbo
Your Tommy
Help
How Could this Happen?
Oh My
I'm a bad brother.
What a shame

Never

319 12 0
By DreamSMPFan96

Tubbo's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, my head pounding. It was so dark and cold. I tried to move my hand but I couldn't. What the fuck?! I though to myself. No matter how much I tried to move I just couldn't. The only thing that I could move where my fingers, feet and head.

"Hello," I heard someone say. "W-What? Hello?! Who are you?!" I asked,

"that doesn't matter Tubbo. How are you feeling?"

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"That doesn't matter." The person said as they touched my hair and ruffled it.

"How are you feeling?" I didn't say anything.

I didn't even know what to say. I heard something, I didn't know what it was.

"Saying nothing? That's not nice. Didn't your parents teach you manners?" As they said that I felt something hot touch my skin.

I tried not to scream so I held my breath. They stopped.

"So Tubbo, how are you feeling?" They asked.

"I don't know," I replied. I felt the hot thing on my skin again, it stayed there for longer.

I could just feel my skin burning, I think that it was fire or something like that. I wasn't sure though. I held my breath again trying not to scream.

"God damn it," I whispered.

"What was that?" It started to hurt even more.

"S-Stop p-please." I closed my eyes, it wasn't like I could see anyways.

"What are you going to do about it?" I didn't know what to say. I was trying to not think about the pain. Then they finally stopped. I opened my eyes. I could see, it wasn't just pitch black.

"Dream..?" I whipper, I could feel my head pounding along with my heart.

"Hello, Tubbo! Didn't you miss me?"

"I-I."

"What's wrong Tubbo? Does your head still hurt?"

"Well-"

"HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I was cut off by someone yelling,

"LEAVE TUBBO ALONE! HE'S NOT A PART OF THIS! YOU WANT ME NOT HIM! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE HURT HIM!"

I watched as Dream got up and walked to the other side of the room to see Tommy tied up.

"Tommy, when will you learn to shut the fuck up?" Dream said as he hit Tommy.

"Was I talking to you?" Dream said hitting him again.

Tommy was looking to the side, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to see my best friend get hurt. Tommy didn't say anything.

"So now your not speaking?" I watched as Dream put up his hand to smack him again.

"NO! DON'T!" I yelled without thinking.

"Now you Tubbo?! Really?!" Dream said looking back at me.

"DON'T HURT TOMMY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"TUBBO DON-"

"TOMMY SHUT UP!" Dream yelled at Tommy. No one said anything.

"Where the fuck is Wilbur?" Dream said.

"Why is he so slow?!"

Dream walked to me again, he got on one knee to look me in the eyes.

"So Tubbo... I need your help."

"Why the fuck would I help a green bitch," I told Dream.

Dream grabbed me by my chin then he moved my head up. He got close up to my face and then whispered.

"Because if you don't you will have to watch your Tommy die over and over again, and you don't want that... right?" My eyes widen, he was joking... right? I thought, no, no, he would never, that would just be too crazy!

"So," Dream continued as his grip tightened.

"What is it? Yes or no?" I opened my mouth to say something but then I saw a bright light followed by a door slamming.

Dream turned to look letting go of me. I saw Wilbur,

"Wilber" I called out.

I saw Wilbur look to the side as if he was embarrassed. Then he looked back at Dream, Dream looking back.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG!" Dream yelled as he walked up to Wilbur and slapped him.

Me and Tommy looked at each other and then back at them.

"Dream, look, I'm so-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! WE HAVE A LOT TO DO AND YOU TAKING YOUR SWEET ASS TIME DOING NOTHING!"

What the fuck is happening?! I thought, why am I even here? Nothing is making sense!

"Whatever," Wilbur said to Dream walking by him to get to me.

He got down on one knee and then whisper, "I'm so sorry Tubbo, I will make things right, trust me."

"Ok," I whispered back.

Should I trust him? I thought, to be honest, do trust him.

"So, why do we need Tubbo again?" Wilbur asked not breaking the eye contact we had.

"Didn't be fucking stupid, you know." Dream replied,

"fuck, you are worthless Wilbur."

"He is not worthless!" I said,

"Tubbo, shut, the FUCK, UP!" I opened my mouth to say something but Wilbur covered it.

"Shhhh," he moved his hand away and got up.

"So, where to start?" Wilbur asked as he turned to face Dream.

Dream walk towards Wilbur and whispered something in his ear. The only words that I got out of it were, "pretty boy."

The fuck does that mean? I thought,

"what?! I can't do that?!" Wilbur said,

"oh, but, you can." Dream said putting his hand on Wilbur's chin,

"you just don't want to."

"But that's just fucking insane!"

"You do it or I will do something way worse." Wilbur didn't say anything.

Dream let go of Wilbur, then Wilbur walked out of the room as Dream followed behind.

Hello! Sorry for not working on this, there just had been a lot going on and stuff. I will make the next chapter sooner and longer. And a great morning/afternoon/night!

Words: 957

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 189 37
He hated being a girl but he felt trapped, like he couldn't tell anyone, he hated being miss gendered but he couldn't tell anyone. Dream wasn't going...
226K 5.2K 32
TommyInnit @TommyInnit Just got a girlfriend! Feeling good! (Y/N) @(T/U) You're cute lol your girlfriend must be really lucky ;) --------------- You...
42.9K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
186K 6.3K 31
"Wilbur...." "Yes tommy?" 'Have you...have you ever been lost?" Wilbur raised an eye brow as he stopped walking. He turned to his right hand man and...