I'll keep you safe

Tubbo's POV

I was walking down the prim path when out of nowhere someone ran into me I fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry!" Someone said in a panicked voice.
Turned around and saw Technoblade.

"Are you ok? What's the problem?" I asked, I was confused.
"Well uh! It's about Tommy! Wilbur may know where he is!"

"Wait what! Why the fuck didn't Wilbur tell anyone then!"
"I don't know! That is what I'm going to find out!"

"I'm coming with you! Tommy is my best friend!"
"Ugh! Fine! Whatever! Let's just go!"

After Techno said that he ran off, I ran after him. When we got to Phil's house I saw that Techno opened the door and ran inside and smashed Wilbur into the wall.

"WHERE THE HELL IS TOMMY?!" Techno yelled at Wilbur.

"Well, uh, T-Techno m-my friend! We can talk about this."

"WHERE IS TOMMY?!" He yelled once again.

"Techno! Clam the fuck down!" I yelled, I knew that this was not the way to do this kind of thing.

Techno pinned him to the wall for a bit longer then backed away. I watched as Wilbur looked at everyone in the room. First looked at Techno then at me then at Phil.

"Where is Tommy?" I asked in a calm voice and I took some steps toward Wilbur.
"I don't know," Wilbur replied.

I didn't believe him. I mean, I don't think anyone in the room did. I don't even think that Wilbur believes himself.

"Bullshit," Phil said in an angry voice. "Shut the fuck up," I mumbled to myself.

"Wilbur, where the fuck is he," I asked again still trying to sound as if I was calm.

"As I said, I don't know." Stop lying, I thought to myself.

"Did Dream threaten your life or something?" Phil asked.

"Nope," Wilbur said back. Then he mumbled something.

"Speak up!" Techno demanded.
I opened my mouth to say something but before I could say it Wilbur said something.

"Look, I don't know where the fuck Tommy is, and if I did. I would have already told you."

"Ya right! He probably threatened your life!" Techno yelled.

"You know what, I said I was never going to lie, so here is the truth," Wilbur said as he did a little pause.

"Yes, I do know where Tommy is. Yes, Dream did say he would kill me if I said, but that is not why I'm not telling you where Tommy is."

"Is it because I said I would murder him when I find him?"

"Nope! He said if I told you he would kill Tommy and never revival him."

"Yeah right!" Techno yelled.

"How do we not know you are not lying?" I asked him walking in front of Wilbur.

I did believe I just wanted to make sure.
"I care about Tommy, and I-"

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND DREAM!" Techno yelled at Wilbur pushing me to the floor and making me hit my head.