ADOMANIA | WATCHING THE MOVIES

By CancerHeretic

[on hold] The year of 1996 could not have been worse for Edrea Potter When 6 movies from the future are sen... More

INTRODUCTION
GRAPHICS
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
ACT I: CHAPTER I
ACT 1:CHAPTER II
ACT 1: CHAPTER III
ACT 1: CHAPTER IV

ACT I: CHAPTER V

7.5K 293 51
By CancerHeretic

ESCAPED MURDERERS

AND SCARY CATS!

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy."

Edrea and Leo glanced to see Ron and Hermoine fighting about something. Leo could barely stifle a laugh as he watched the two fight like an old married couple.

"You think it's funny? You should see yourself when you pine over Edrea. Oh Edrea's so beautiful! She's so smart and gracefu- Ow!" Ron yelped in pain, rubbing his arm and glaring at Leo for shoving him.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature!" Hermoine yelled back.

They watch Ron protectively cradle Scabbers, while Hermoine does her best to restrain a Crookshanks getting ready to jump at Scabbers any second.

"Should've let Crookshanks it." Mumbled Ron while others looked at him weirdly. Why would he want a harmless rat dead?

Leo grabbed a chocolate from the pocket of his cardigan and split it with Cordelia who mumbled a small thank you too invested in her two best friend's fight.

"A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." Spat back Ron leaving Hermoine insulted.

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." Hermoine then turned to her cat, cooing it sweetly. "It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy..."

Both turn when they hear someone chewing chocolate. Much to their surprise it was Edrea and Leo, standing side by side and eating some chocolate. Leo waved his hand at them like a dork.

"If you two would stop arguing like a married couple." Leo announced pulling him and Edrea a seat in the table. "We would like to have our friends back." 

A headline says: "Grand Prize Winner Visits Egypt!" In the accompanying photo, the entire weasley family standing before the Great Pyramid.

"Egypt! What's it like?" Beamed Edrea, eager to hear about her friend's adventures. 

"Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff." Ron started ranting to Edrea who listened eagerly while Leo looked mostly uninterested and played with a yoyo.  "Mummies. Death masks. Tombs -" 

"You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess Bast." Hermoine chimed in much to the annoyance of Ron.

"How do you deal with those two bickering all the time?" Blaise Zabini, a slytherin from their year asked.

"I actually have no idea." Leo shrugged off leaving Hermoine and Ron blushing.

Ron turned back to Edrea, telling his story before Hermoine interrupted him. "I also got a new wand."

A commotion is heard revealing the Weasley Family, filled with supplies they bought from Diagon Alley. Leo looked up seeing his other two best friends.

"Not flashing that clipping about again, are you, Ron?" George questioned his younger brother.

"I haven't shown anyone!" Yelled Ron.

"No, not a soul. Unless you count Tom. The day maid. The night maid. The cook. The bloke that came to fix the toilet. That wizard from Belgium..." Fred continued to list making his little brother blush in embarrassment.

Mrs. Weasley takes Edrea's face in her hands, smiles. She pulls her into a tight hug while Edrea patted her back awkwardly not exactly knowing what to do.

"It's good to see you, Edrea." Mrs. Weasley spoke happily.

"Good to see you too, Mrs. Weasley." Edrea added.

"Edrea. Mr. Weasley called out, catching the girl's attention.  "I wonder if I might have a word."

"Of course, Mr. Weasley." Agreed Edrea, As Mr. Weasley pulls Edrea away, the others continue to hover over the clipping in the b.g. Leo eyed the two worrily but turned back to his friends, Fred and George.

The hall watches confused wondering what's so important that Mr. Weasley needs from Edrea.

Harry notices Mr. Weasley glance edgily at a fugitive poster tacked to the wall. In it, Sirius Black glowers under the words, "Have You Seen This Man?"

"Harry. There are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to tell you. But I think you need to know the facts. Because you're in danger. Grave danger." Mr. Weasley announced to the confused and overwhelmed girl.

"Of course Potter's spawn is in danger. Always about her." Draco scoffed in jealousy.

Edrea glared heavily at him and tried to resist saying anything too hurtful that she might regret it. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with the blonde scum.

Leo's eyes narrowed at his "brother." He never really liked calling him that as he never treated him like family after he got sorted into Gryffindor. "You have no idea what you're talking about Draco so why don't you just shut your stupid mouth or is that just too hard for you to do?"

For a second Draco seemed sad but quickly covered it up with disgust and annoyance.

Edrea's eyes turn to Sirius Black's poster. "Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?"

"What do you know of Sirius Black, Edrea?" Mr. Weasley questioned. 

"That he escaped from Azkaban. That he killed someone..." She trailed off quite not getting where this was going.

"Edrea, thirteen years ago, when you stopped..." Mr. Weasley hesitates, unable to continue.

"Voldemort." She finished for him, the name still sending an uneasy shiver down his spine.

The Dark Wizards glared at Edrea for even daring to say their master's name. She was nothing but a little obstacle in their game.

"Harry, I hate it when you say -" Mr. Weasley said uneasily.

"I know. Ron hates it too. But if we can't even say his name, how do we even think we can defy him." Pointed out Edrea. It easily annoyed her. People expect her to defeat him yet they can't even do anything as simple as saying his name.

The Great Hall somehow woke up with Edrea's statement. People who were indeed brave agreed with Edrea. Fear of the name only inserts more fear on the person itself.

"In Black's mind, only you stand in the way of... You-Know-Who returning to power. That's why he's broken. That's why he's broken out of Azkaban. To find you. And..." Mr. Weasley hesitates yet again.

Remus hated how they were painting Sirius. Though he couldn't blame Arthur, he believed the news at some point. Well that was before he found out about that filthy lying rat who betrayed them. If only Lily and James didn't trust them.

"Kill me?" 

Mr. Weasley nods. Nervously.

"Edrea." Mr. Weasley insisted. "I want you to swear that -- whatever you might hear -- you won't go looking for Black."

"Mr. Weasley, why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?"

"Well that lasts long.." Leo accidentally blurted aloud.

"Don't tell me that you did that Edrea!" Mrs. Weasley asked to the four who suddenly found the wall very interesting. 

Mr. Weasley nods, then claps Edrea on the shoulder. "Just watch yourself, will you, Edrea?"

"Well, this shall mark the start of chaos." Edrea announced to the Great Hall who couldn't even imagine the dangers to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
48 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...
209K 4.8K 22
It is Katherine Potter's 5th year at Hogwarts and everyone thinks she is a liar. What happens when an anonymous note and a few movies appear from thi...
565 3 37
~ October 25, 2020- December 8, 2022 ~ A place to put my random spouts of harry potter and Marauder character x OC one-shots (NOTE: SOME BOOKS IN HE...