𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓...

By dracul3ura

"𝕠𝕙, π•š 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•– 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯." "π’·π“Šπ“‰ π’½π‘œπ“Œ π’Έπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œ π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‚π“…... More

breaking in
no way home
SHOP TIL YA DROP
shenanigans
crush?
famous
showtime
late nights
bright and early
#almostgotkidnappedlol
nyc shopping
i cant believe you've seen me naked
stick to the part you've been told
forbidden interruptions
mistaken
better safe than sorry
its a date?
boy in blue
don't tell a soul
why
moments
dirty little secret
open your eyes
hidden between the lines
just sit there and look pretty
were doing this shit, again?
no one said it was easy
running out of time
searching for a miracle
don't you know?
lookout
say sike
playing dead
getaway
it feels nice to disappear
unexpected
how much is too much?
confessions
on again, off again
cant run from secrets
take me where the moon kisses the sky

chaos in the streets

41 3 0
By dracul3ura

CALUMS POV:

we decided to go home, since it was getting to be around evening time. and all of us were getting to be pretty tired anyway. we would probably take the girls around again tomorrow before the show. the two fell asleep in the car on the way home. im so grateful to have them both in my life, may be a handful sometimes. but i feel so much more complete knowing i have the two girls. even if their not my daughters, i love them like they are. when we got home, michael tried waking up bella in the car. "hey babe, were here." he tells her, rubbing her shoulder. "hm?" she groans, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "were home, you can go to sleep in your room if you'd like?" she nods her head, and sits up. 

ASHTONS POV: 

"cierra, baby." i say kissing the top of her head. "were home now love." i say chuckling at her groaning. "want me to carry you in?" luke offers. "nah mate, cant let her serotonin overdose." i joke, picking her up. luke gives me a confused look, and i ignore it. hes so clueless, i think its funny though. i wonder if they actually do have crushes on them, or me and cal are just over analyzing everything. i was half joking anyways. she wraps her arms and legs around me, for her age she's pretty small. "i love you." she mumbles in my shoulder. "love you more." i say kissing her cheek. "wow dad goals." calum jokes seeing me carry two bags of crystals, and two build a bears in one arm. and cierra in the other. i laugh and say, "i prefer el padre." 

'yeah because these kids would ever call you that." michael laughs as bella leans her head against him, falling asleep. "were getting inside babe its okay." he chuckles opening the front door. "they actually have called me that, fyi. fyi means for your information by the way you dinosaur." i tell him. "dinosaur." luke laughs. "yeah grandpa aren't you the oldest?" michael says back. "fuck off man, go to sleep." i laugh setting the crystals and stuffed animals down on the table. i carry cierra to her room, and tuck her in. "can i lay in your room?" she asks rubbing her eyes. "yeah baby sure." i say picking her up again. i plop her on the bed and she laughs. "it smells like you." she says rolling in the blankets. "well yeah." i laugh, kissing her cheek. "night babe." 

MICHAELS POV:

i carry bella to her room, "one two three." i say swinging her back and fourth, then throwing her on the bed. "i was sleeping." she groans. "totally." i laugh. i turn off the lights, "can you turn on the fan please?" "sure love." i say flicking the switch. i go over and kiss her forehead, "goodnight sweetheart sweet dreams. she softly smiles as i walk away. "do you want me to leave the door open a little?" "yeah please." she says closing her eyes. "okay let me know if you need anything." i smile leaving the room. 

i head to the living room, and see ash walking in the hallway, "she in her room?" he asks. "yeah, shes asleep." "cierra asked to sleep in my room." he chuckles. "those kids got separation anxiety." luke laughs obviously joking. i mean hes not wrong, but im sure they have reasons. those foster care homes suck, and they feel safe with us which im so glad they do. but that's why theyre so damn attached.  and i mean im not complaining its fun getting to do all these things with them. ash is such a good dad too, those girls are so lucky, and so is he. me and the guys play fortnite for a while. luke sucks, but it's still fun. "how are you gonna die its been one second." calum mocks him. "well i went to the place we all agreed on." he argues. "well see now we got all these fucking chores to do, and you just left us with all of them." ashton says pickaxing wheat. "dude this isn't fucking minecraft." i tell him killing someone. 

ASHTONS POV:

 a couple of hours pass, and me and the guys' were pretty tired. we all decided to just head to bed and we had a couple of things planned for tomorrow with the girls. all of our parents were coming to visit and to see the show. even my siblings were coming to meet the kids. i walked past bella's room and say her fast asleep. i then headed down the hall to my room, and saw cierra still asleep. i decided not to wake her up, i just moved her over, and lied beside her. i wrap my arms around her and soon enough fell asleep. 

i wake up the next morning with bella barging in the room, holding a kazoo. she starts blasting the  damn thing in my ear, not even caring if she wakes up the whole house. "bella be quiet." i tell her, trying to get the kazoo out of her hands. she steps back and pushes my hand away from it. "what time is it?" i ask groaning, grabbing my phone. the time read almost 8 am, we had to be up anyway. cierra sat up in the bed, smacking the kazoo out of bellas hand. "hey!" she protested, picking it off the floor. "where did you even get that?" i ask her. "the drawer." she says skipping out of the room, "what drawer-' she closes the door behind her skipping into calums room.

cierra sits up and rubs her eyes, "were gonna do some more exploring, me and the guys have a jimmy fallon interview. "jimmy fallon?"  "yeah." i smile, ruffling her hair. we all get up and get dressed. "you girls should fine a good place for breakfast." michael says, washing putty off his hands, after cierra stuck his hand in a bucket full of it. "puttys not even sticky i dont know how you got it all over you." she tells him. "i dont know, maybe because you put it in the microwave and melted it?" he says as she laughs. "ooo i found a place that looks good. bella says scrolling on her phone. "what is it?" luke asks leaning over to look. "french breakfast." he reads outloud. "HO HO HO." cierra says making the french honking noise. "jesus." calum says, shaking his head and rubbing his face. "what even is that?" michael asks. i take the phone from her so i can look. 

"did you really just google most expensive breakfast places?" i ask her chuckling. she shrugs smiling. "le coucou." i mumble reading the name of the restraunt." 'COUCOU." cierra screams. "what?" i ask laughing. "its a harry styles thing, you wouldnt get it." she says flicking her hair. "yeah your not up to date ash, its a harry styles thing." calum mocks. "yeah yeah sparkly fruit man thing got it." i say back. "hes so fab." cierra says. "fat?" michael asks laughing "NO FAB." "ohh i thought you said fat and i was confused." he says still laughing. "no fab as in fabulous as fuck." she tells him. "dont say that word." i say laughing. "i mean yeah we can try it out." i say as the other boys nod. "what the hell is french breakfast im still confused." michael says again. "i dont know but the french toast is probably really good." bella says.  

CIERRAS POV:

we all get in the car, and I'm sat between bella and calum. i notice us drive past a pet store. and a big sign that says 'ADOPTIONS FOR DOGS AND CATS 9AM-4PM.' "oh my god." i gasp reading the sign. "bellabellabellabellabella." i say shaking her shoulder "what?" she says annoyed. "looklooklook." i say pointing as were at a red light. "DADD." she screeches. "what? what's wrong?" he says turning around. she points points to the sign and he huffs. "pleaseee." i tell him. "yas please pookie." bella says. "pookie." luke laughs. "the fuck did you just call me. a dookie? and i dont know if we can have pets on the road babe." he says. "michael brings moose and south all the time." bella says. 

"yeah arent they just at like training right now?" i say, michael nods. "dont tell them that." dad says hitting him. "oh my god will this light turn green." he complains. i smirk, and bella tries not to laugh. "tell you what, when were done eating, if its on the way home. we will stop and look, but only looking." "good luck with that." calum laughs. "shut up." dad tells him turning back to his seat. "AWW IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW YOU CAN SEE A POMPERANIAN-" bella screams, being cut off by the light turning green. "thank god." ash says leaning back in his seat. "you know you want a dog." i tell him. "already got 2." he smiles, gesturing towards me and bella. "excuse you." bella says. "i only bark for timothee chalamet and vecna sorry." i say. the guys lose it. "what?" he says shocked. "yeah youre my dad so i cant anymo- youre my dad." bella says almost giving herself away. "oh my god." i sigh putting my face in my hands. 

soon enough, what felt like i aged 40 years, we made it. "bonjour, let me take you to your table." a man in a suit tells us. we sit at the table and he takes our drink orders. "he looks rather dapper." i say looking at dad making him laugh. "yas fancy lad vibes." bella says. "okay dont embarass us." dad says laughing. the guy came back with our drinks, bella almost spilled her lemonade all over herself.  "careful belle." calum says helping her. "im not tinkerbelle cal." she says jokingly. 

LUKES POV:

another guy dressed in a suit comes over to our table and makes jelly. he pours all these fancy looking things in a cup and starts mixing it around, explaining what hes doing. "oh em gee diy king." bella says. "shh." ashton says. "what would happen if you touched that?" cierra asks as the guy boils something. "i dont know, you wanna find out for yourself?" the guy says rudely. "okay she's a kid man its alright." ashton tells him. michael looks at me with a dirty look on his face. "i hope he burns himself." bella whispers. the man quickly finishes up, not saying another word. another lady comes and gives us our breakfast. we all got french toast or crepes. 

"bro this is pretty bus." cierra says. "yes very school bus." ashton mocks. "i was thinking more city bus but pop off." bella adds. "you guys and your lingo i swear to god." calum says shaking his head. "dont be a debby downer man." michael says nudging him. "shut up and eat your crepe." he says back. "what did he say this jellys called?" i ask holding it up. "bitch jelly just like his attitude." cierra says. "cierra he's right over there."  ashton whisper yells at her, trying not to laugh. "at least he'll be self aware." "jeez." michael laughs. we finish our food and the rude guy comes over with the check, he glares at cierra. "dude your embarrasing yourself, getting upset over a kid doing absolutely nothing. when you're at the ripe age of forty." the mans jaw drops and he scoffs walking away. 

bella smiles watching ashton circle the no tip option. we out of the restaurant and see all of these murals and street art. "cie hold my phone." she says handing it to cierra, before posing by the butterfly mural. "SLAYYY. oh my god yas so hot. WOOT." we all just kinda stand there confused until their done. "OKAY MY TURN." cierra says handing her phone to bella. "WOOT YASS." "you sound like a train." ashton says. "toot toot." michael says doing the train hand thing. "no mike thats a fart." calum tells him. the girls finish their pictures and we keep walking down the street. 

we walk down the 'Museum of sex.' "can we go there?" cierra asks. "literally don't even think about it." ashton tells her. she laughs and we keep walking. "ooo." i hear bella say scrolling on her phone." "oh shiiittt." cierra says looking at it. "what are you looking at?" ashton asks leaning over to look. "bella i swear to god." he says trying to stay serious. "what the hell is wrong with you two?" he laughs. michael and cal look over. "jesus christ mate." calum says laughing. "dude what." michael laughs. i look over, she literally just googled pictures of the muesum. "that looks rather painful." cierra says pointing at an image. "okay thats enough sex museum for you." ash says grabbing the phone.

"no stop." bella laughs trying to grab it, he laughs and gives it back. "we should go to the van gough museum." michael suggests. "oh isnt that the dude who cut his ear off for funsies?" bella asks. "can i cut my ear off-." cierra says being cut off by ash. "literally stop." he says laughing slightly. i wonder what goes through these kids' head sometimes. "we can probably go tomorrow i think they're closed today." calum says. "okay that'd be fun." ash says. "we should go to central park. wait thats a thing right? its not just in like movies right?" cierra says. "yes thats a real place love." i laugh. "isnt that where jessie was filmed?" bella asks. "you know B, i saw a video saying it was actually a set." michael says. 

"EXCUSE ME?" she says sounding offended. "so i was lied too." cierra says dramatically. "those little cock suckers what the hell." bella says. "babe its tv its not real." ashton tells them. "but debbie ryan lied to me." she says exhilarating. "im radio rebel." cierra says tucking her hair behind her ear weirdly. "can you not. for like 2 seconds." calum laughs. "NEVER." "lets go to the brooklyn bridge its around here." i suggest. we walk around for maybe 15 more minutes until we find it. "this is rather snazzy." bella says walking weirdly snapping. "yassified." cierra agrees. what ever that means. 

"i wonder how many people have just like, died here." bella says. "i'd wanna die here thats so cool." "cierra enough." ashton scolds her, she shrugs and sits down on stairs, so you can see the bridge. bella and ash sat down next to her. i took a picture of them from behind, before sitting down too. a couple minutes pass, "so now what?" michael asks. "we stare at the bridge intensely." bella says cocking her head to the side creepily. "okay this was cool at first, but now im bored." ashton says getting up, brushing off. "lets just head back, we have an interview anyway." michael says as the rest of us get up. "okay mr business man i see you." bella says. he laughs and says, "shut up." kissing her head. 

we call our car, and stand around waiting. cierra wraps her arms around ashton, " i love you." he tells her, their moment is interrupted by bella screaming "YASSS." and jumping on his back. "love you too bella." he says in a monotone voice. she laughs and pulls a kazoo out of her hoodie pocket. "what the fu-." michaels cut off by her blasting it in his ear. "do you have a song request?" she asks hopping down off ash's back. "yeah, brady bunch." she starts playing it as the car pulls up. "okay don't scare our driver okay?" ashton tells her. "cant make any promises." she smiles before stepping inside the car. when were in the car, i see her in the drivers mirror. she stares from the tops of her eyes, and cocks her head to the side slowly. the driver makes eye contact with her, and his eyes widen. "shes a sweet kid i promise." michael tries to tell him. 

"out now. i already have enough demons from my dead sister. i cannot afford anymore im afraid. im haunted everyday." he says pulling to the side of the road. "okayy?" ashton says as we all get out, having to call another ride. "damnit bella." "that was so weird." michael says as the car speeds off. a couple minutes pass and our other car has arrived. "no scaring the driver. i mean it." ashton says. "yeah yeah, no more being my hilarious self." we get in the car, i watch her slowly pull the kazoo out of her hoodie pocket. she tries to blow on it, before i smack it out of her hand. "youre no fun." "well i dont wanna stand outside in the cold, twiddling my thumbs waiting for another ride. just because of your kazoo." i say slightly laughing. she laughs and puts it away. 

"im hiding that thing when were home." cierra mumbles. "good thing i ordered 50." bella smiles. "you ordered how many now?" ashton says. "doesnt matter." she smiles. "where did you get the money?" michael laughs. she stays quiet and just point at ashton. "is that where the tiny babies came from too?" calum asks now laughing. "is that why theres so many damn amazon charges on my card?" she nods. "jeez kid." ashton says chuckling. "you have lost your amazon privileges." he tells her. "well what would you just so happen to say, if i told you that, hypothetically i ordered a pack of 500 mini dicks-." "save this talk for when were home." he tells her. she nods, and leans her head back into her seat. "your kids are something else man." michael laughs. "trust me, i know." "theres the adoption place!" bella says excitedly. ashton asks the driver to drop us off. 

BELLAS POV:

we walk inside the adoption center, "were just looking remember." dad mumbles to me. "yeah yeah cowboy." i say. "cowboy?" he laughs. i walk over too all of these little puppies. "oh my god cierra theyre so cute." i say picking one up. "whats your favorite kind of dog?" this lady asks us. " a hot dog." cierra says making her laugh. shes literally so weird sometimes. "dad look at this great dane." cierra swoons. "yeah hes pretty." "hes only 2 months old." the lady tells us. me and cierra go to another area and play with him. "i mean he is pretty cool." michael says petting him. "yeah hes real nice." dad says petting him too. the dog not michael. "dad have i ever told you how amazing you are?" cierra says making michael laugh. the other guys were playing with cats. "cierra, i dont know, a dog is alot of work." "we will take such good care of it." he sighs, "i dont know i'd have to think." "look how cute he isss." cierra says picking him up.

"pleaseee daddd." "no guys, im sorry, we can get a dog another time. we just dont have the time right now." he says getting up leaving me, cierra and michael alone. "well hes not fun." cierra mumbles. "hes probably right guys." michael says following him. "im gonna use the bathroom, you girls wait outside for the car." dad tells us. luke and calum follow us so we dont get kidnapped. again. "i want that dog so bad." cierra mumbles. "i know he was so cute." "dont be too upset, you will probably get a dog as soon as tour is over." luke reassures. "but it wont be that one." cierra says kicking rocks on the cement. 

we stand out there for about 10 more minutes, until i see dad holding something in a cage. "whats that?" i say looking over. he smiles and holds him up. "OH MY GOD." cierra squeals running over to hug him. "i love you so much right now." i tell him. "only right now?" he asks laughing. i laugh and grab the cage, and we put him in the car when it pulls up. i put the cage in between me and cierra so we can both look at him. "hes so cute." cierra says, playing wit him through the holes of the cage. "what should we name him?" i ask. "please dont make this like the build a bears names." dad says. "how about bill?" calum suggests. "hes not a middle aged man." i say. "well hes gray." cierra says. "dont be racist." i joke. "STORM." cierra nearly screams.

"its bright out what do you mean?" luke asks. "no the dog, we should name him storm." "ohh i like that, thats cool." michael says. "yes very artistic." dad jokes. "i love you storm." cierra tells him. "stormie baby." i mock. "did you buy food bowls and things dad?" i ask. "of course i did,im a genuis." when we get inside, i take his bed out of the box. im gonna train this dog to terrorize the guys as much as possible. i'm so happy we got him. he's the most perfect dog ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc