The Mistake of the Gods

By Sorainhere

Art credits to @101InsertNameHereidk Be sure to follow them and check out their art Foolish is doing his norm... More

Author note
Not really a confession
Bye quackity
sickness? not really
Run away
why are you here
Stay
3rd month
New Me
4th month
Gods dilema
6 month
the others
Baby name?
baby reveal
here comes the god
authors note
wait what
The Start
The start of a child
The child of a god and fallen god
The new God and the risen God
My little goddess
Peace Disturbed
Leave
Infiltration
Threat
The Kids
Technoblade never dies especially in Our hearts
Grandchild!?
Let Go
Since When!?
Simple
Scars
Anger
Pendejo
Grandpa!
Omg Foolish pov finally
Forgiveness or Not
How!?
Adult Meeting
I'm Back~
the calm of building
Marriage is Complicated
Why did I not ask him?!?!
Bonus Chapter:No please No!
The final vow
That's How Our Life Truly Began
The Final note
Dear Diary
Dear Diary 2

Ferocious

293 21 9
By Sorainhere

Wilbur Pov 

I storm out of the room holding chip going to our chest room to get a notch apple. The reason for this- Since our children our the 1st kids born on this server not much can heal them except for notch Apple's so when Casino was born I went all over the world traveling for 5 months to get a stack of notch apples. 

Thankfully they don't get hurt much so we still have 38 apples left.

 "Wait Wilbur -" I hear my father Philza Minecraft followed by my adopted brother Techno. "No" is all I say before I make it to the living room.

I look and see quackity tied up with Jack watching him. "Let him go" I say menacingly with Cassie and Poker going to untie Their mom.

Quackity looks up and pales. He sees our son bleeding in my hands. The moment he is untied he comes up to me as Techno and Phil enter the room.

 "What happened" he says looking at our son. "Techno happens" and he stops to glare at the him. 

The glare is menacing and and clearly surprised them. To me it looks hot as fuck.

But I'm getting off topic right now I need to worry about Chip no matter how hot he is.

We walk into our enchanting room to get ready to heal chip.

Authors note - I love you guys cause I just hit 8.4K meaning I have to update but did you have to do it so fast?. I have a list of ships I need to read and I haven't started it. Bai~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 17 8
⚠️DON'T READ THIS STORY IF RAPE, SH, SUICIDE, WAR, DEATH OR BLOOD TRIGGERS YOU!!!⚠️ ALSO: ⚠️HUGE CRINGE WARNING!!!!! (I didn't realize how cringe it...
11.6K 521 22
Quackity, whose life seems to have just fallen apart after he finds his boyfriend was cheating on him, decides to move to the UK to restart his life...
20.2K 283 24
You are eight months pregnant with triplets but you live with an abusive boyfriend who wants your unborn children dead!! So you had no choice but to...
63.5K 1.5K 20
Goerg is pregnant. OH NO! What will happen to the love child?! Read to find out! Dream not found impreg! edited by jim (35) #1 in #cracktakenseriousl...