Their Little Angel

By Tine_8106

Their Little Angel By: Tine_8106 More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Lombardi & Costello Family
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Note
Chapter 9
Spoiler
Note
Chapter 10
Author note
Author pov
SC # Bonding 💕
SC# Fever

Chapter 8

12.7K 280 25
By Tine_8106

Author POV

"Welcome here on our mansion" Marco state on the 5 people on his front. 3 boys and 2 girls.

They we're Marco friends, Marco didn't introduce them on his family back then so Marco plan to introduce them on his family right now, they not see each other on 5 years because of their works.

"Come"

"Wow, it's so huge"

They walk inside and saw Luca and Santino talking.

"Brother!"

Luca and Santino turn and looked at them

"Are they your college friends Marco?" Santino asked

"Yes, brother"

Santino nod and introduce himself " Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Santino Lombardi his second older brothers" he stated expressionless

Marco friends nod and about to introduce their self when Riccardo walk towards them.

"What are you all doing here? and who are they?" Riccardo asked while pointing to Marco friends

"They we're Marco college friends" Santino response

Riccardo nod and walk past them to the dining room, Santino and Luca followed.

"Well that's my another older brothers, his name is Riccardo Lombardi, my fourth older brother"

They just nodded

"He look dangerous" One of the boys who had a brown hair and dark eyes.

"And cold person too" the another boy stated, who had a curly dark hair and light green eyes.

Marco chuckle and stated "Let go at the dining room and eated, and meet my parents and the rest of my older brothers" Marco state, his friends nod and they all walk towards the dining room.

They walk and saw all the family members except to Romeo and Lina.

"Mom where's Dad and my little star?" Marco asked Olivia who preparing the food.

Olivia look straight to him and stated "Sleeping" Marco laugh.

"Is this your friends?"

"Yes, Mom"

"This is Jer-"

Marco didn't finish his words when he saw his Dad and baby sister, who look like just woke up.

Romeo yawn while walking towards the dining room, he carried Lina who still sleeping.

"Good morning" Olivia great her Husband and baby.

"Luca woke me up" Romeo whine

Olivia look at the back and saw Luca smiling, she giggled and just shook her head

"Come let's eat"

Romeo sit on the chair and Allesio put the high chair beside Romeo.

"My Angel, it's time to wake up"

Romeo gentle taps Lina chubby cheeks, and then she start wiggling and slowly opened her big gray eyes, when she saw her Dada she smile on him.

Romeo start to kiss her whole faces

"Stop it Romeo" Olivia stated while pushing Romeo face away from Lina, Romeo look at her with confused and asked "What?"

"Did you even brush your teeth?"

"Of course I did, what do you think?"

Olivia chuckle "I'll just asking why are you getting mad?" Romeo just shake his head

"Mom, Dad"

Romeo and Olivia turn and saw Marco who looking at them blankly

"Are you two already finished?"

Olivia laugh and stated

"You can introduce them now Marco"

Marco and sigh and signal his friends to introduce their self's.

"I'm Jerry Moretti, nice to meet you all" the boy who had a Curly dark hair and light green eyes.

"I'm Stephano Rossi" The boy who had a red hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Kai Marino" The boy who had brown hair and dark eyes

"Hello, I'm Elisa Costa, nice to meet you all" the girl who had a short dark hair and light brown eyes

"I'm Stacy Rodriguez" the another girl who had a long dark hair and dark brown eyes.

"Well, this is my mom Olivia Lombardi" Marco stated while point his hand on Olivia

"This is my Dad Romeo Lombardi" Marco pointed to Romeo who didn't even look at them

"This is my first older brother Allesio Lombardi" Allesio just nod

"You already know brother Santino, then his twin Stefano Lombardi" Stefano just nodded and look at Lina

"This is my twin brother Matteo Lombardi" Matteo just nodded

"Sorry, they just really cold on they didn't know" His friends just smile but his brother glared at him

"But that's not all, everyone this is my only baby sister Angelina Beatrice Lombardi"

"She's so cute Marco" Elisa stated while smiling on Lina

"Thank you" Marco stated and walked toward Lina and kiss her faced.

"Good morning my little star"

"Co, co" Lina squealed. Marco chuckled.

"Who are they?" Romeo asked

His family look at me like 'are you serious' faces

"What?"

Olivia sigh "They we're Marco college friends" Romeo nod and look at his little angel, who eating fruits. While Angelina had already teeth.

"It's this yummy my angel?" Romeo gently asked, Lina nod and pick one of the fruits and reach it to Romeo

Romeo lead and open his mouth and eat the fruit that his angel give.

"It's yummy" Romeo smile. Lina giggled.

Romeo look at Marco friends

"Why are you all still standing there? Go and sit" Romeo asked. Marco friends nod and they sat on the chairs.

Then all of them start to eat while listening on Lina babbling.

Romeo finished his food and turn on his angel, who already looking at him.

Lina smile and bring her arms out towards him.

"Dada full Li" Romeo nodded and pick a tissue and wipe his angel faced, and pick her up.

"I will just going to bath this little angel ok" Romeo stated

They just nodded and continue to eat and talk about the plans on Angelina coming first birthday, her birthday is just 2 weeks.
-------------------------------
Romeo POV

While I walking upstairs, I saw Luca talking to the headmaid.

"Luca" I called. He turn and walk towards me

"Yes boss" He ask

I move towards him and whispered, he nod "I will boss"

I nod and continue to walk upstairs, I get inside the rooms and put my angel on the bed, she roll on her tummy and get up and sit.

"No, don't crawl you will fall" I warn but she still crawl towards me, I sigh and approach her and pick her up and put her down, then walk toward the drawer and open it while she following me. She grip on my pants and try to stand up and try to see what I doing, I chuckled and pick her up.

"What do you want to wear my angel?"

"Oh, this one" I took the clothe and throw it on the bed and I also pick her a nappy and put it on the bed and also took a clothes for me, well me and my angel going to take bath.

I went to bathroom fill the bathtub of warm water, I also get a bubble soap, my angel love bubbles. After all of that I get inside with my angel on my arms, I wash her while watching her play on her little duck.

Olivia POV

After we all finished, we stay here on the living room, while the boys talking about Lina's coming birthday. I stand up and walk upstairs and get inside of our room, I saw Romeo and Lina clothes on the bed and hear their voices on the bathroom. I walk toward the bathroom and open the door, there I saw Romeo and Lina playing her ducks.

"What are you two doing" They turn and look at me

"Mama" Lina wave her hands

"You want to join us hun?" Romeo stated while smirking on me

This man, I just shake my head.

"You don't want?" Romeo asked

Lina just looking at us

"Come and join us hun, please" Romeo pleased but I just shake my head.

Romeo pout "Hmp!" I chuckled

"Mama" I look at Lina

"What is it baby?" She bring her hands and grip my shirt and pull it

"Mama en li but!"

While she calling herself Li, cause I call her Lina. She really smart baby, well Romeo and the boys keep teaching her everyday, so I will not going to be suprise.

"You want me to take bath with you?" she nod

When she hungry she will said nom nom, when she finished she will said full or pat her tummy. And also she has not been able to walk yet but we keep teaching her.

"See hun, my angel want you to join" Romeo smugly stated on me

"Mama"

I just nod and and take off my clothes, while Rome looking at my body

"When the last time I saw you naked hun?" He asked while keep looking at my body, I glare at him and punch his chest.

"Ouch!"

Yesterday, we three take a shower together, this man. I slowly get inside and sit between Romeo legs, while Lina is on our front standing.

"Mama en Dada"

Lina approach us and hug my neck, Romeo kiss Lina cheek and mine.

"Did the boys already planning Lina's birthday hun?" Romeo asked. I just nodded.

"Who going to design her birthday?"

I laughed and stated "They all want to design her birthday Romeo"

He chuckled and shake his head

"Just let them do want they want"

I nod and we continue our bath time.

********************
Time skips
Romeo pov

I'm sitting here on our longue while watching my angel playing with her annoying brothers.

I look on the another side where Marco friends sitting, I saw one the girls keep looking at my angel or glaring, how dare she glare on my angel. She also did that when the Marco give Lina morning kiss earlier on the dining room, that's what I tell Luca to watch this girl.

I get my phone and text Allesio, who is beside my angel.

He took his phone and looked on it, he turn on me with raise eyebrow, he was about to talk but I put my finger on my mouth and sign to be silence and text him again.

'Allesio, did you remember that girl early who had long dark hair and dark brown eyes'

'Yes, dad'

'What is her name again?'

'Stacy Rodriguez, why?"

'She keep glaring at Angelina'

He look up on me, he about to look back and shake my head.

'I already told it to Luca'

'Marco will not going to be happy about that Dad'

'So, do you think that Marco will choose that b*cth over his little star?"

'No'

'Just don't let that b*cth, approach Lina'

'Ok'

I sighed

I hear a click sound and saw the door open and Luca get inside, he went on me and whisper, I nodded and smile.

"And boss, sir Luciano told me that, you all need to go to the Main Mansion of Lombardi, next weeks" I hummed and continue watching my Angel.

Stacy Pov

Marco is really a kind man, even though that he was born on the most powerful family.

When I first saw him was when he saved me on some rapists.

We became friends.

But I don't want to be his only friends, I wants more, more than friends. I became obsessed girl, he was mine, only mine.

When we finished our college years, I didn't saw him for 5 years, in that 5 years I became a great doctor, in that 5 years I did all of my dreams.

After 5 years I saw him again, I was so happy that time, he became more handsome, taller. When we all meet again, Marco tell us that he was planning to introduce us on his family that he didn't back then, we all agreed and drove to the Marco mansion.

When we arrived i saw a very huge mansion, it's so beautiful. When we walk inside, we saw a two man talking.

The man who Marco called brother is his second older brother, Santino Lombardi. When Stephano is about to introduce him self's, someone walks toward us.

He asked, what we all doing and who we are, Santino tell him that we are Marco college friends.

'Friend' i bit my lower lips

Marco explains that the man who walk early is his fourth brother Riccardo Lombardi.

He start to walk so we follow him

There i saw 5 man and one woman who really is beautiful, who is she?

"Mom, where's Dad and my little star?"

Oh she was Marco mom but who is that little star!

Marco about to introduce us again but he stop, I turn and saw a man who look like just woke up, and he was carrying a sleeping toddler.

The man whined that someone woke him up, Marco mom just chuckled and they sit, after that we introduce us one by one, then Marco introduce them on us. The man who put the high chair early was his brother Allesio, and the man who carrying a toddler is sir Romeo and the baby he was holding was Marco baby sister, Angelina Beatrice Lombardi.

Marco walked toward his baby sister, who sitting on the high chairs and kiss her, I glared on that baby.

I don't care if she was his sister, this unfair she can get a kiss for Marco.

Time skip

We all sitting here on their lounge room, and later on sir Romeo and that b*cth Angelina come here early, all of Marco brother give there full attention to Angelina, I thought that Marco will keep talking on us but he too give his attention on his so called 'baby sister'.

I glared at his sister Angelina.

I'm going to teach you Angelina a lesson, just you wait.

I went to Marco side, he look at me and smile and look again on his 'sister'

"She's so cute Marco, how old is she?" I asked

He said that she was going to be 1 year old in 2 weeks, he also stated that all of them is really preparing and that he will going to invite us too.

"Hi Angelina"

She look at me and stare on my eyes

'What are you looking at'

I smile at her, I thought that she will smile on me but she didn't, she start crawling on sir Romeo.

"Dada"

"What wrong my angel?" He pick her up and put her on his chest, she snuggle on his neck.

"Did I do something Marco"

He look at me and shake his head

"She didn't like me?" I whisper

I thought that Marco will comfort me but he didn't. I bite my lower lips.

Marco pov

While we all here on lounge room, I was playing with my little star, when Stacy sit beside me. I look at her and smile, she smile and look at my star

"She's so cute Marco, how old is she?" She asked

I told her that my star is going to be 1 years old in 2 weeks and that we all preparing and I will invite them.

She nodded and look at my star again.

"Hi Angelina" she stated and smile on my star.

Lina look at her and stare on her eyes, well she doing that if she didn't know you. That's start when we introduce her on Allesio friends who is Mike, he was get invited here because Luca find out that Mike is a traitor. But the strange is that, when Lina look at his eyes, she cried loud.

The guards took Mike on our basement while we trying to calming Lina, but that scene happened again. We all didn't know why, why she reacting like that, but the strange is that all of that people is a traitor or someone who planning on hurting us.

Then we all get that she can see their bad personality, i think.

While Lina looking at Stacy eyes, I thought that she will going to smile on her but she didn't, she start crawling towards Dad.

Dad asked Lina what's wrong, and Lina just snuggle her face on Dad neck, why she react like that, why?

"Did I do something Marco?" Stacy asked. I just shake my head.

"She didn't like me" She whisper.

But I look at Dad and saw him looking at me, I look at Stacy and saw her bitting her lower lips. I gulped and look at Dad, he nodded.

'Stacy, if you planning to hurt my sister, I will never going to forgive you'

I look at her and smile

"Can I talk to you in private Stacy?" She looked at me and smile

We get outside room and lead her on the garden

"What are you going to say to me Marco?" I saw her cheeks slightly get pink

I know her feelings for me but I didn't like her.

"I will going to be straight, I didn't like you Stacy, and I will never like you"

She look at me with wide eyes

"W-what"

"I know your feelings since then Stacy, but I can't like you, I just see you as a good friend"

"No, Marco!" She grab my arms

"Your only mine"

"Your crazy!"

"If you didn't love me, I'm going to hurt your so called 'sister'" she threatened

"You will not going to do that"

"How can you be sure of that!" She smirk

"Your already death, before you can do that" I smirked

She before she can talk, I punch her on her stomach and she get unconscious.

"Take her at the basement" I stated

Then Luca with guard show up, the guards take Stacy and then I walk inside and get upstairs, and I opened the lounge rooms.

"Where's Stacy Marco?" Elisa asked

"She already leave early, someone call her and them she told me that, there so emergency happened" she nodded

"Wait i need to go to the restroom, please excuse me" she get outside

Jerry look at me and smirked "Did she do something Marco?"

"How dare she threatened me, she tell me that if I didn't love her, she going to hurt my sister"

"Wow, she really crazy" Kai stated

I look at Dad and saw my star already sleeping on his chest, I walk toward them and bend my knees, I stroke her head.

'Any one who going to hurt you or thinking of hurting you, their penalty is dead'

*
*
*
*
Next chapter :

Angelina 1st birthday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 317 12
A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off.
848K 2.6K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
14.3K 217 29
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
140K 2.4K 64
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...