The promise

By Rachelkingdom

(Currently editing/rewriting) A story of a love that is out of this world! A story between Mason and Amira wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22*
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25*
Part 26*
Part 27*
Part 28*
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Info..
part 34*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37*
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47 - The Promise
46
Author Note
47 - The deal
48 - Part
49 - Chapter

Part 30*

6.8K 248 18
By Rachelkingdom

"Here babe!"

"Be right out!" I text mason as I grab my bags and head downstairs. It has become the norm for him to pick me up in the morning. I rush out the door and my face is hit by the cold Alberta wind. Winter is definitely near.

Ocean Blue meet brown

"Morning Mase!" I lean over and give him a deep kiss on his lip.

"Morning babe!" He kissed me again. I can tell from his eyes and kiss that he is in a really good mood. We intertwine our hands.

"Morning Amira." Someone from behind said, in a deep cheerful voice giving me a heart attack from the suprise.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I jumped in my sit and hold my heart.

"What the actual hell?" I turn around to scream at the person. Sitting in the back is Dustin, who is doubled over with laughter.

"You scared the shit out of me, what the hell both of you." I slap Mason chest.

"Ouch, babe" he faked a hurt voice as he rubbed his chest.

"Yes ouch! My poor heart ouch! I just lost years of my life."

"Oh my god, I wish I recorded that." Dustin laughed.

"Dustin that was not funny." I turn around to him, but end up laughing with them.

"Sorry babe. Dustin car is getting fix and he needed a ride." He laughed.

"You should have told me someone was in the car, before I almost died." I intertwine our hands and he kissed mine. I love that he is affectionate to me even in small ways in public. He gives me a kiss on my lips, ignoring our friend in the back and I pulled away. To much affection.

"Okay, please start driving before you start mind fucking each other."

"I don't need to mind fuck her when I can just have her."

"Mason!?" I give him a scolding look. He doesn't look at me but start driving to school.

"You guys are hitting it? Dustin acted suprise. "My boy!" he laughed tapping Mason shoulder. I can see the smile trying not to form on his lips. He just want to yell it everyone so they can back up from me. He is possessive that way.

"Dustin that information stays with you. I swear if I hear it from anyone, anyone I will destroy you." I sound like Mase, destroying people.

"Okay, no one." He surrendered, which ignite a laughter from Mason.

"You too Mase." I straighten my face to show how serious I am. "No one, unless you want to not be able to as much as kiss me." He gives me a sad look, but no.

Dustin burst out laughing at him.

"Whipped." He fake cough. Damn right.

They start talking about hockey techniques for their game and I tune them out.

"Babe, lunch?" He asked as we walked to the doors.

"Yes, can we go somewhere?"

"Yes, where do you want to eat?" He pulled my body into his and since I am not wearing heels I have to stand on my tip toes.

"Boston Pizza! I want pasta!" I smiled at him.

"Okay babe. See you in second!" He lean down and gives me a kiss, before we head in different directions.

The stares in school has not ended; you would think they will be over it by now, but nope. I still get stares and comments, but I am getting use to them. Which I shouldn't have to, there is nothing wrong or strange about our relationship and even if people blame it on him being popular and not me, it all boils down to the color of our skin, especially mine.

--------

When I walk into third a single rose is sitting on my table and Mason beside it. I start beaming with light, It is a reminiscence of our weekend.

"Mason Troy, I think I have a secret admirer." I whispered as the bells rings and everyone gets settle.

"I think you do." He smiled.

"I wonder who it is. I will have to find him and thank him properly." I smiled with flirtation.

"He would just love that." He smirked, putting his hands on my lap. I decide to play with him a little. I know he is very possessive and this will be fun.

"Is it Mile? I wonder. He is very cute!" I point in the direction of Mile a short, blocky, Asian kid that can repeat pie, then look at Mason face. He makes a brush of smile, like miles doesn't bother me.

"Or is it Daniel? I heard he got a lot to give." I wink at Daniel, one of Brad friend on the other side of the class and he quickly smile back. Mason looks like he is going to rip his head off.

"Mira stop it." He warned.

"Why?" I shrugged. "You don't want me to find my admirer." I tease him more. "I think it is my handsome boyfriend reminding me of a great weekend." I nudge him and the smile returns to his face. "Thanks babe." I hold his hands and squeeze it.

We spent the rest of the class listening to the teacher speak on popular politicians. When they ruled, how they ruled, and why their ruling were so successful. I need to pay attention to the teacher, but the only thing I could think of is having sex with him. What is this man doing to me. The bell for the end of class ring and it couldn't have come any sooner. Mason grab my hand and we head for his car, I guess he it's feeling the same way.

--------

"Mason!" I yelp forward a little as he had just given my ass a frim slap and squeeze. "Those old ladies saw you and she is given me a dirty look." I look in the direction of the two old ladies giving me dirty as they witness my boyfriend wandering hands.

"I don't care." He pulled me back into him and kiss my cheeks.

"I have to go use the washroom, just get sitted and I will find you." I excuse myself and walk towards the bathroom.

When I return Mason is sitted somewhere, but I couldn't find him. I decide to ask one of the waitress.

"Excuse me" I ask the pretty blonde girl. "I am trying to find where my boyfriend is sitted. He is.." she doesn't let me finish before I am cut off by her. Mason is very handsome and people take notice when he walks in so I have no doubt she took notice to me and him.

"Yes, right this way." She said with an attitude that makes her seem very ugly. I follow behind her regardless and she leads me to a black guy that is having lunch by himself.

"Here you go." She pushed her hair back and turn around to leave. My smile has faded, is she serious? I have the courage to lip her for her action especially because she thinks it is okay.

"Excuse me, he is not my boyfriend." I smiled to the black guy, who looked just as bewildered as me. "My boyfriend is tall, black hair, blue eye's and white." She doesn't look apologetic at all, instead she she seems disgusted and irritated.

"Yah my boyfriend is in the bathroom." The black guy laughs. It is so rude that she assume that I was with the black guy. Just as I finish talking Mason turns the corner.

"That him." I pointed and smile at Mason. Her attitude filled smirk drops.

"Babe, did you get lost?" Mason asked taking my hands in his.

"I did." I smiled and kissed him so the waitress can see. She look so pissed off.
"It is the 21th sweetie, never assume anything." I smiled at her, as Mason leads me towards our sit.

"What was that about?"

"She was being rude and assume the black guy was my boyfriend. Turns out his gay. I tried to tell her you were white, but she didn't let me finish. I don't think she was apologetic either. Her face when she saw you was all the apologie I needed."

"Good." He smiled as we take our sit. The restaurant is so busy that it takes up all our lunch hour to get our food and eat. Mason and I constantly had our hands connected and giving each other kisses. He kept rubbing my thighs and down my neck which turned me on so much! I bet we just looked like some horny teenagers, which we are. Now I am sitting across his lap in his car and making out with him.

"Babe, let go to my place." He groaned as he kiss my neck.

"We have to be back for fifth. We have a presentation. It is already the beginning of fourth." I move from over his lap and sit back in the passenger sit. I don't think I could wait till after school. He has got me all worked up from lunch.

"That is more than enough time Mira." He turns on the engine, as he gives me a lust full stare.

--------

"Babe, why did you have to wear this shirt." He groaned in frustration as he is trying to unbotton my blouse. I giggle at his frustration.

"It is not that complicated mase, Let me do it." I reach down and quickly unbotton the shirt as he take my pants off. "See." I pulled it off.

"Well I like it off than on." He pulled his pants off and start kissing my neck again and down my stomach. He reaches my core and pull my panties off. "Remember when you try to thank Daniel and mile for my gift." He kiss my thigh. Oh goodness he is going to make me pay.

"I don't recall." I lied, holding the sheet below me.

"Well I do. I remember everything and I didn't like it one bit. You teased me." He suck a bit harder on my core. "Ohh uhh" I moan.

"And you teased me in the restaurant, so I guess we are tied." I smirked, my breathing getting louder.

"I don't like that way they look at you. You only cheer them on by winking or staring."

"You are losing your mind... Mase." I barely got out. "What are you going to do about it?" He stop kissing my thigh and core and look straight in my eyes. His eyes filled with lust. "Fuck you, hard." He said, in his now husky voice. Using one hand to hold my thighs apart and the other on top of my stomach to hold me down. The anticipating pleasure is overwhelming. He bends his head and sucks into my core like it is all the food he needs.

*****

He growls "mine" as he empty himself inside me and our now sweaty body's collide. (Sorry about going on werewolf)

"How was that for a lot to give." He chuckled into my neck. His voice husky and laced with pleasure.

"More than enough." I breathed out. I still need to come down a bit more.

"You okay?" He asked.

"More than. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stay connected for a couple mintues, before I pull up from him. "Mase we have to get back to class. It is already five mintues from fifth."

Hi friends! Really short chapter here. Really a filler, it's taking a lot to write the new chapters. I will be talking about race in the upcoming chapters and I haven't rate if it is going to be very deep or mild, right now I am leaning towards deep. In an interracial relationships race and culture is very important, lets see if Amira and Mason can get over it.

Stay Happy
-Rachel king

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 1.8K 29
Ewww!" He spat. "Me? Like you? I'd rather date a horse than date an ugly thing like you!" He seethed before forcefully pushing her on the floor, she...
1.2K 157 18
"Her smile was all it took to hunt him down" * I turned to walk away, when I felt something or "someone" pull me back. I was still right in front of...
14.3K 4.3K 67
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
176K 41.7K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...