EDITED| The Humanoid Weapon

Por LiannQ

Titles(s): The Humanoid Weapon; The Humanoid Weapon Is Pregnant; 人形兵器怀崽了 Author: Su Ji Fan (苏纪繁) Status: 48 C... Más

The Humanoid Weapon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapyer 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 12

622 22 0
Por LiannQ

Chapter 12: Sand Bandits

    The sand slapped on the person's face and there was a kind of rough pain.

    Mu Yechen was still standing beside the car, staring at Lin Xi's body.

    He suddenly thought that if he hadn't let Xiaobai ride in this car, the people in front of him would not have encountered such an innocent disaster.

    If he hadn't let Cang Jie and Gu Yang follow Xiao Bai's side, the steel pipe wouldn't have passed right through the body of the person in front of him.

    If it wasn't for my own doubts...

    But there is no if anymore.

    Mu Yechen's normally calm brain suddenly felt a tearing pain.

    He pulled Cang Jie away and entered the carriage himself, trying to rescue Xiao Bai from it.

    But the steel pipe caught Lin Xi's body.

    Mu Yechen silently chopped off anything that was in the way. He carried the person out of it along with half of the steel pipe and placed it on the flat ground.

    He tried to test each other's heartbeat, breath and pulse.

    "Commander, I have already checked his vital signs." Cang Jie said again.

    Mu Yechen's hand on the corpse's carotid artery trembled slightly.

    " ——I heard that Lord Commander is the savior of the world and has saved many people."

    Yes, he is respected as the savior of the world.

    But he couldn't save the man in front of him.

    "Xiao Bai" closed his eyes quietly, his blood seeped into the soil, his calm face was gradually covered with a thin layer of sand in the sand.

    Luo Xiaowei, who was next to him couldn't bear to look at it any longer.

    "Commander, what are we going to do?"

    "Commander, that group of bandits killed them." Gu Yang also loaded up and looked at the sand bandits in the distance angrily.

    The number of the sand bandits is three times more than the number of their soldiers. Their vehicles have been refitted, they can walk on flat ground in the desert and will be less than 100 meters away from the truck after a while.

    There are civilians other than Xiaobai on the truck over there.

    Mu Yechen's eyes darkened and didn't look at Lin Xi again. He got up and watched the battle situation on the battlefield.

    "The sand bandits are here for our supplies." He looked at the location of the truck and quickly ordered, "Xiaowei will protect the villagers, Gu Yang and Cang Jie will guard the supplies and I will attack."

    "Yes! Commander! "

     The three of them took orders and each went to the front line.

    Mu Yechen also grabbed the gun on the ground again and hurried to the battlefield.

    Ahead, the sand bandits began to shoot and purposefully shot towards the cab of the truck frantically, the violent fire shattered the windows.

    This was a planned enemy attack. Fortunately, the soldiers of the advance team reacted quickly when the jeep exploded. They jumped out of the car first and found their own bunkers.

    Although there were only ten soldiers in this group, each of them was a well-trained elite. They avoided their positions and successfully escaped the first wave of frontal attacks by the sand bandits.

    However, the firepower of the equipment carried by the sand bandits exceeded their expectations. The soldiers were suppressed by the crazy enemy attack for a while and could not counterattack.

    It was at this moment that Cang Jie was the first to arrive at the battlefield. ·

    He is the fastest mutant among the three captains. As soon as he entered the venue, he saw the heavy machine gun on the modified car and immediately shot and killed the sand bandit operating next to the machine gun.

    The rest of the sand bandits in the modified car still wanted to go up to control the heavy machine gun but Cang Jie aimed at the target again and solved two.

    Immediately following, Gu Yang also entered the battlefield. He killed the nearby sand bandits with his bare hands, directly attacked the modified car in the area and turned the direction of the attack with the heavy machine gun.

    The sand bandits, who were clamoring for excitement saw the reversal of the machine gun, their expressions suddenly changed.

    As if Gu Yang didn't see it, he picked up his gun and fired at the sand bandits.

    The pressure on the soldiers on the other side eased and the scene entered a tug of war.

    Luo Xiaowei also took the opportunity to dodge to the truck carrying the villagers of Gaia Village.

    His mission is to protect civilians. In order to avoid civilian casualties, Luo Xiaowei will transfer people to safe bunkers.

    But after he lifted the shed from the truck, his expression changed.

    His hair started to stand upside down, and his complexion quickly turned white.

    "Commander!" In the next three seconds, he rolled over and withdrew from the tent, shouting loudly.

    However, there was a fierce battle on the field and Luo Xiaowei's shouts were drowned in the hail of bullets.

    At this time, their commanders were all facing a sand bandit with a special status.

    The sand bandit had a red wind scarf around his face, the long scarf was striking in the sand.

    But unlike other outlaws, this sand bandit did not carry any guns and ammunition but the weapon used was an combat knife.

    A minute ago, he was sitting at the back of the sand dunes. Suddenly, Mu Yechen came and fought with him.

    His combat knife was very powerful, far exceeding the combat level of Cang Jie, Luo Xiaowei and Gu Yang, but he didn't get any benefit in front of Mu Yechen.

    Mu Yechen clamped the sand bandit's wrist with the knife and used his inertia to hook the opponent's body, almost dismembering the sand bandit.

    The sand bandit's response was also top-notch. He quickly switched the combat knife to his left hand and at the same time, he realized that the person in front of him was difficult to deal with and promptly escaped from the opponent's melee range.

    The two stood opposite each other.

    "Commander?" The sand bandit asked in surprise.

    "Mutant." Mu Yechen affirmed.

    Mu Yechen's training uniform has the other side's rank logo on it, which is easy to identify.

    Sand Bandit's mutant logo is also very recognizable. Outside his windbag and sand towel are a pair of long eyebrows and phoenix eyes, there is a row of thin scales under the corners of his raised eyes.

    This is the atavism phenomenon of mutants after their evolutionary failure.

    Usually, a mutant has a biological atavism indicating that he has no lifespan for a few years.

    The sand bandit didn't seem to like the name "mutant" very much. A green scales surged on his face but was quickly suppressed again.

    The man laughed: "When did the regular army teach such a vicious move? Commander, doesn't your approach seem right?"

    "As long as you can kill you," Mu Yechen replied.

    He thought of Xiao Bai's innocent corpse lying on the gravel.

    This man must be killed.

    The eyes of the two of them crossed each other. Mu Yechen's eyes were cold with murderous intent and the sand bandits' eyes also filled with anger.

    But at this moment, Luo Xiaowei's voice shouted again.

    His voice cracked with horror.

    "Commander! Quickly withdraw! There are archaea here!!"

    Archaea.

    The sound mixed in the wind and sand was not loud and this time many people heard it.

    These two words are absolutely terrifying words for human beings. The expressions of the people who heard it changed one after another, they looked at the sound subconsciously.

    In the field of vision, a soldier on the other side retreated frantically. He quickly jumped out of the car and was shooting at the carport with a gun.

    However, one person still climbed out of the carport.

    ... This person can't be said to be crawling.

    He was wearing Gaia Village's ge-colored clothes. There were traces of bullet holes on his clothes but the back half of his body was already densely populated by bacteria.

    The flora grew out of his body. In a short while, it dissolved and digested his hands and feet. The last movement of this human being remained in the gesture of praying to heaven.

    Immediately after, his body began to expand and stretch on the sand, bursting the totem on the clothes, revealing strips of mutated brown links.

    In less than an instant, a living human turned into a giant creeping link creature.

    The link creature has no eyes or nose, it opened a huge mouth with a black hole, and swallowed a sand bandit next to it who had no time to react.

    "Aaahhh-"

    Thesand bandit's screams were muffled in the digestive tract of the link creature.

    The gunshots stopped immediately. The faces of the soldiers and the sand bandits turned pale at the same time. They began to quickly withdraw from the attack range of the alien species.

    But this did not stop the situation at the scene. In the carport, humans in ge-clothes rolled down one after another. Their limbs were also dissolved by the archaea and were intertwined with each other like knotted ropes. Some began crawling outside and some started to drill into the sand.

    They began to become the totems of the village of Gaia.

    "What's going on!" Cang Jie hurried to meet Luo Xiaowei.

    Luo Xiaowei had lingering fears: "I don't know, the commander asked me to protect them. I just entered the shed and...it's full of knotted human bodies. How could this be? Didn't they do germ layer testing?"

    The twenty-six villagers were obviously twenty-six normal humans before they set off.

    Cang Jie fell into silence. He intuited that the mutation was probably related to the appearance of the Secret Service but the most suspicious Xiao Bai had already died.

    Xiaobai was under their surveillance from beginning to end before he died and he didn't have time to do anything.

    He couldn't understand it and hurriedly looked for Mu Yechen's figure.

    Mu Yechen was still standing at the same time, his face was pale and his eyes were fixed on the squirming annelid animals.

    At this moment, a familiar voice sounded in the twisted and sticky creature.

    A teenager slowly climbed onto the Xenomorph's back.

    "Lord Commander, before you killed my teacher, you must have never imagined that he would create so many dragon gods for you!"

    The silver tin on his neck fluttered with the wind and sand. Moraka reached out and stroked the aliens under him with a gleaming eyes and resentful smile.

    The village was occupied by a group of soldiers who claimed to be the other side.

    They said that there would be a beast swarm coming here soon. In order to reduce casualties in the village, the commander of this unit wanted to relocate the entire village of Gaia saying that he wanted to take them to a very safe base.

    But the teacher also came out of the base.

    Moraka thought about it and decided to go to the teacher to discuss this matter first.

    So he quietly avoided the soldiers and came to the earthen fort.

    The earthen fort is the teacher's residence in the village of Gaia. A year ago, there was no way for the teacher to become a human again, so he had been living there.

    Moraka dived in with ease.

    Later, he saw a pile of corpses in the earthen fort.

    Corrupt liquid was flowing on the ground and the stench filled the air, but the teacher no longer moved or fission.

    He will no longer help Gaia Village resist alien species, no longer help Gaia Village identify archaea, and will no longer help Gaia Village fertile soil.

    The teacher who made the village of Gaia prosper is dead.

    The dragon god who protected the village of Gaia also died.

    Moraka's mind went blank.

    After a while, he heard soldiers walking outside.

    The commander's voice.

    "Take him for a germ layer test to see if he has been infected by archaea and whether it may be a mutant."

    Archaea infection, mutants, germ layer detection.

    Only this group of people in the village is hostile to the alien species.

    It was after they entered the village that something happened to the teacher.

    They must have killed the teacher.

    Moraka clenched his fists fiercely. His eyes began to hate, frantically resent and even wanted to kill.

    They are soldiers, they can kill the teacher but he can't get any revenge.

    Moroka was desperate and began to search for all the clues in the earthen fortress, trying to find a tool for revenge.

    Until a drawer opened, he saw three small brand new reagents.

    Under the reagent, there was also a yellowed note from the teacher's handwriting a year ago.

    ——To the patron saint of the next generation.

~~~~~~~

Edited: 7/20/22

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 125 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
3.8K 62 8
What if mythical creatures were real? And what if they fell for you? If that sounds like a dream come true, this book is definitely for you. [#41 - m...
8.6K 317 18
Through the bond of a warrior and her second, an untold story of the past unfolds. Anya Kom Trikru tells us of the early life of Commander Lexa. From...
60.2K 2.8K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...