EDITED| The Humanoid Weapon

By LiannQ

Titles(s): The Humanoid Weapon; The Humanoid Weapon Is Pregnant; 人形兵器怀崽了 Author: Su Ji Fan (苏纪繁) Status: 48 C... More

The Humanoid Weapon
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapyer 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 2

1.3K 37 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 2: The Executioner

    As soon as the words came out, the soldiers behind him showed their weapons almost at the same time. Loaded, the gun shafts rubbed together making a uniform cold sound.

    Being pointed with several dark barrels of guns, the surveillance soldier turned pale with fright and looked at Captain Fu nervously. The latter's expression also changed and his demeanor become a little stiff.

    But he quickly returned to normal and took out his military ID.

    "Fu Yibo, the surveillance officer of the Bifang Secret Service. Our unit is affiliated with the laboratory."

    The L-marked Bifang Laboratory, it's full name is "Human Evolution Biological Laboratory". The leader leads the organization to explore the evolution of organisms. It is the survival of the last generation of human beings.

    But at the same time, a series of programs such as human experiments, archaea fusion, and old human eradication that have also been spawned by the laboratory are all immoral to the world.

    After reporting the name of the laboratory, the soldiers present were shocked and looked at the four people in front of them vigilantly.

    Surveillance officer Fu Yibo raised his hand: "Our Secret Service was dispatched by the laboratory to assist you in clearing up the rebels at the rear. We originally planned to complete the mission and leave, but I didn't expect to be discovered by you, Commander."

    Mu Yechen's gun turned to the ground and pointed a person with his gun : "Then what's the matter with him?"

    The person lying on the ground was covered in blood, wearing a black combat uniform. His chest, abdomen, and trouser legs were all soaked wet and his body was smudged with dark color of blood.

    If it weren't for a slight breath, Mu Yechen felt that this person was almost indistinguishable from the corpses.

    The surveillance officer pouted: "He? He is the original I-generation mutant."

    Mutants are the human race that successfully evolved heteroblasts after being parasitized by archaea. The original I-generation mutants are the first batch of human beings to successfully evolve. .

    Their abilities are almost the same as those of alien species, but the evolution rate is only one in hundred thousand compared to other organisms and only one in a thousand retains human characteristics after successful evolution.

    On the first generation of primitive mutants that were still alive, it is said that there is only one person left.

    But this man is ruthless, not only killing aliens but also human beings. When the army on the other side mentions this person's name, it will be followed with the title of "executor".

    Executioner, Lin Xi.

    Unexpectedly, the faceless person lying on the ground was the rumored demon. The soldiers of the regular army were even more shocked and their weapons were aimed at the executioner almost simultaneously.

    Mu Yechen also realized that the "mutant" he had just heard in the distance was referring to Lin Xi in front of him.

    The first-generation mutants are extremely close to xenogeneic humans. This made him frowned, his face a little unkind.

    Lin Xi didn't want to communicate with him either. He turned his head away, his hair, mask, and the skin at the corners of his eyes were very dirty with the dust on the ground, leaving only half of the chin line for Mu Yechen.

    "What's wrong with his face?" Mu Yechen asked again.

    "Respiratory suppressor, to prevent this guy from ingesting too much air."

    The surveillance officer said, "This guy is a different species when he is crazy. He can kill anyone. Since it is a weapon in the laboratory, there must be some means."

    He said, demonstrating pressed the switch.

    The mutant who fell to the ground tightened his back again, his limbs began to convulse and curled up. The tree-like texture of the skin that had just faded began to spread wildly again.

    "Is this how you control him?" Seeing the mutant's appearance, Mu Yechen's tone finally loosened.

    "More than that. He also has trackers, sensors, and self-destruction devices. As long as he betrays the laboratory, we can all make him pay the price."

    It is the first time to see such a "human" mixed together in the front line fighting against alien species.

    What's more, the other party is still a person.

    Mu Yechen looked complicated. He glanced at the corpse at the scene, "Okay, you have already completed your mission, there is no need to continue torturing him."

    Unexpectedly, when the commander said this, the surveillance officer was stunned and reluctantly let go of the button.

    Lin Xi was amnesty, his chest heaved sharply twice. He suddenly turned his back and coughed violently.

    "You're injured." Mu Yechen also saw the blood oozing from the other side's waist.

    Lin Xi's coughing stopped. He pressed against the dirty sand without saying a word, without looking back.

    His combat uniform is black, and even if he is injured, it is not easy for people to notice, but Mu Yechen has been crusade against aliens all the time and he can see the injury clearly.

    However, just after Mu Yechen finished his instructions, Lin Xi stopped his arrangement.

    "No need, Savior," he replied.

    Savior.

    His voice was hoarse and unpleasant.

    Mu Yechen stopped, frowning at the weak mutant on the ground.

    It's a pity that the other party didn't have the will to communicate with him from the beginning  and didn't even look at him.

    "It seems that our executioner is still unwilling to accept the commander's love." The surveillance officer kicked Lin Xi punitively. When he heard the other party groaning, he replied respectfully: "Xenogeneic is a different species. It's a beast, Commander, so we don't need to care."

    He said, and then motioned for the two surveillance soldiers to pull up the person on the ground.

    Lin Xi lowered his head and let the two surveillance soldiers hold him up, the blood from the wound dripping onto the soil.

    Mu Yechen pursed his lips and said nothing, staring straight at him like a cold moon in the desert.

    The surveillance officer ordered someone to bring the person back to the transport plane.

    His eyes followed Lin Xi's narrow waistline and suddenly said: "Does the commander also have a little interest in him? Although this person is said to be a different species, his body is different. It's perfect, but it's a pity..."

    "What a pity?"

    "It's a pity that he will be bred soon, so I won't be able to take him out to play like this often in the future."

    Mu Yechen decided to say a few more words: "He is a mutant of the original generation, and also a precious sample for the laboratory. Even if he is a mutant, it is not your turn to abuse him like this."

    "Commander, what do you mean?" The inspector's expression changed.

    "I didn't want to ask about the laboratory." Mu Yechen held the gun and his hand brushed the barrel of the gun, "But everyone is from the base, if you continue to treat him like this, I will call your head to let them know about the mutant surveillance officer's illegal use of surveillance power."

    "Don't let me see it next time." Mu Yechen warned.

    Fu Yibo's slack body instantly tensed again.

    The commander ignored him. After he finished speaking, he began to let the soldiers under him come to clean up the battlefield.

    The people who died in this ruins are different from the enemy troops who resisted on the front line. The corpses showed traces of archaeal infection, some had already shown mammalian tails, bony gills, and reptile scales. They should be humans who failed to evolve after infection.

    In order to prevent the beast tide, Mu Yechen asked the soldiers to cremate the corpses uniformly.

    The flames ignited by the corpse piled up several meters and in the midst of the raging flames, the transport plane carrying the laboratory L mark took off, streaked across the dimly yellow sky, and flew to the human base—to the other side.

    This is the only prosperous corner of human existence in the last century.

    The base is built along the Xiboer River, the river with the lowest pollution index in the northern hemisphere. A 30-meter-high wall is built around the base. The dense buildings rise to the ground and are distributed in the shape of a diamond at the foot of the Maca Peak.

    In the center of the rhombus diagonal cross, a tower like the pyramid of ancient Egypt in the Middle Ages stands.

    The transport plane drove all the way to the parking lot inside the tower along the return route.

    Lin Xi was in a bad mood, the change in air pressure from the plane made his wound bleed even more seriously.

    The only thing fortunate is that the surveillance officer who had been harassing him did not continue to toss his thoughts.

    The transport plane arrived at the destination and the surveillance officer went to report the work. Immediately, he was forced into an IV by a group of lab personnel in armor.

    Five minutes later, Lin Xi felt that his abilities had completely disappeared.

    "The tranquilizer has worked, and the threat value of serial number 01 is cleared."

    He was carried down, cleaned of clothes, washed, and placed on a sophisticated testing instrument.

    This is a routine body check after each mission.

    This time, the researchers in the lab had a bit of a fight.

    "No. 01 was injured during the mission. The wound is 11cm long and is located in the lower left abdomen. Does it need to be stimulated and repaired?"

    "No. 01 has only two years of organic life. If he stimulates his body's abilities, I am afraid it will speed up his decay speed. "

    "Then what are we going to do now?"

    A heavy mechanical male voice said "If it is not necessary, try to avoid going out with number 01 during this time. His lifespan must be maintained until he gives birth to a new organic life form."

    The discussion in the laboratory was separated by the huge French windows, but Lin Xi was not interested. He looked at the dazzling white light in front of him and listened to his own breathing in the suppressor over again.

    It's like a countdown to life.

    In the end, his wound was simply sutured and he was sent back to the intensive care unit.

    There is a huge life culture vessel in the monitoring room. The staff dissolves sodium, magnesium, enzymes and other ingredients in the nutrient solution, injects sleeping ingredients, and connects the breathing tube to Lin Xi's suppressor.

    "Gululu..." Into the nutrient solution, he also saw countless bubbles tumbling around him. Rising up and shattering one by one, just like his hopes that he had pursued but failed countless times.

    For him, the world is an endless hell.

    Lin Xi trembled slightly in the liquid.

    Soon, powerful sleeping pills and sedatives came into play.

    He closed his eyes and fell into a silent slumber.

    At the same time, the base's regular army advance troops completed the cleanup of the rebels and were ready to return to the base.

    A total of more than 100 people were dispatched in this operation and the divided groups within the human race were completely eliminated.

    The returning troops returned to the other side in three batches of three transport planes, the remaining prisoners captured were carried back by transport vehicles in batches, waiting for distribution within the other side.

    Mu Yechen took the head cabin of the transport plane, accompanied by the captain of the guard and the medical team.

    The captain of the Guards, Luo Xiaowei, is a talkative person and started to talk as soon as he hit the road: "Commander, this operation is really not challenging. In my opinion, the rebels are just scattered. How can the people at the base blown so hard."

    "According to the information, there are at least a dozen mutants of the second generation in the resistance army. This time the laboratory dispatched the Secret Service to intercept them at the rear. Otherwise in my opinion, we can't solve the battle so quickly." Cang Jie, the captain of the medical team, retorted.

    "Hey...that guy named Lin Xi, is he really that powerful?"

    "Who's to say, he's the 'Executioner'."

    The executioner is very famous in the army, not only because he kills without blinking an eye but also because he was in those days. There are rumors that one person has madly massacred nearly 100 people in the laboratory.

    "I don't want to see it, I really want to see it..." Luo Xiao Wei recalled the Secret Service she met before and shook her head, "I heard that he can still have children. If it wasn't for what his surveillance officer said, I would almost doubt myself."

    "The first-generation mutants will undergo physiological changes in order to adapt to the environment, it is not surprising that he can give birth like a woman."

    "K--"

    At this moment, Mu Yechen stopped assembling the gun.

    "You know about him too?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Edited: 7/19/11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.8K 52
Y/n Grant is the daughter of Cat Grant. Y/n is the eldest of Cat's children, she is 26 years old and stays with Carter. Her youngest brother. Y/n doe...
1M 26.5K 48
COMPLETED The Iron Horsemen MC #1 #6 in Club Their Lethal Weapon, Her Saving Grace Chaos Callahan is the vice president of The Iron Horsemen MC. With...
613K 20.4K 36
That devi- Jungkook is sitting beside me, I am so scared.... . . . . Jungkook is sitting beside me, I feel relieved.... Y/n is a quiet girl but her l...
24.5K 426 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...