Truth or Dare Transformers

By RJC_RC_

Embark on a unique Transformers gathering, spanning universes like TFP, TFAR, TFRA, G1, and BP. Autobots, Dec... More

Characters
Rules and agreeing with each other
Let games begin!
This game just got interesting
So far, so good
Embarrassing truths and dares
Ganging up on Ultra Magnus
Inviting Character and on with the game
Chapter 9

Ch 10: Round 2

51 2 1
By RJC_RC_

After a few rounds everyone had at least one turn now it was time for Round 2. Armor was added to the pile, and it's going to only grow.

Shadow: " All right it looks like everyone had at least one turn. After Rumble and Frenzies comment no one seemed to add more to the game which is fine. Makes me feel lonely. " Pouting behind her mask. Reaper patted her on the back for comfort.

Megatron: Snorting, "your organic followers should learn to mind their own business, Shadow. If they know what's good for them. "

Most of the Bots nod of their helms in agreement. It was surprising that some of the Autobots agreed not because they like the warlord but he spoke the truth for once.

Shadow: "How rude. All they want to do was make the game fun. After all it is an interactive game for everyone to get along with with another species for those who haven't really dealt with Organics. "

Sentinel Prime: Gagging, "who would want to get to know another species if they do they're not made of metal. "

Reaper: "Well excuse me if not everyone being is to your liking Sentinel. " Saying his name with venom daring him to say anything else about humans or other organics. Shadow and Reaper have made a lot of friends who weren't made of metal.

Shadow: Feeling a small vibration from her phone pulling out of her subspace to reveal a notification from a follower. "Back to the game." Shadow announce catching everyone's attention. "Since I started at the beginning Reaper gets the start us off. "

Reaper: "All right who should I pick." He said excitedly. Shadow showed her phone to him, one of her followers are evil and he liked it. "Arcee truth or dare?"

Arcee: "Dare."

Reaper: "From Shadows follower @KnockoutsHumanPet Dares you and your Megatron to climb into a small cupboard and stay in there for 24 hours."

RC: "Get. Fragged." She hissed dangerously. 

Not waiting for anyone to say anything she got out of Wheeljacks lap. Heading towards the armor pile. Unlike other mechs in the circle she had enough dignity not to take off her chest plate. She's not going to let some perv see her chest. She took off one of her gauntlets tossing it in the pile and going back to her spot and will Wheeljacks lap.

Reaper: "Saw that coming miles away." Deadpan.

Shadow: "Yep."  Can't make everyone happy. "Go again."

Reaper: "Kay, Onslaught truth or dare?"

Onlsaught: "Truth." Having been in enough dares to last him quite away.

Reaper: "Is it true you find your Swindle attractive, even with the numerous stunts he has pulled?"

Onslaught: He takes it back truth and dare are both the worst. "Yes. He has his  moments where he's not doing things involving his name. He can be a great mech to be around."

Swindle: He turns his faceplate away, sporting a heated blush on face you can see wisps of steam coming off him.

Blastoff: "Awww look at that, Swindle's blushing." Teasing his conbaticon counter part.

Shadow: "Since you completed the question it is your turn Onslaught." She spoke up before they get off track.

Onslaught: "Right. Sentinel truth or dare?"

Sentinel Prime: "Truth."

Onslaught: Smirking behind his mask and visor he says, "Is it true when you were still training cadets, on your off hours you would get hammered with Cliffjumper and would interface in each others offices." 

Sentinel Prime: If a bot could switch between emotions in seconds, Sentinels sure did. From pure horror to complete and total embarrassment. He stayed completely silent.

Bumblebee: "I wouldn't try to deny it I have seen it with my own poor optics and  I've got pictures." Bee smirked mischievously. 

Shockwave/Longarm: "Indeed. I happen to have my own proof as well." Finally getting back at his trainer for punishing them all for Bumblebee's antics.

Sentinel Prime: The Prime explodes in anger. "Yes, all of those are true." He turned to face Bumblebee, Longarm or Shockwave - whatever you want to call the frame changer. "More importantly how did you two know about it?" Pointing a digit at the bots moving it back and forth.

Shockwave/Longarm: " Simple. Double agent remember. It was my job to know everything about enemies. Especially personal secrets."

Sentinel Prime: "Fine, what about you?" He pointed at Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: "You took away my tickets to a cube game Bulkhead and I planned to go see. So I snuck into your office with the help of one ex-double agent. Got the tickets in time for hear your drunk aft coming with Cliffumper trying to keep you up right. We hid in the next hallway, about to leave when the door closed. We would have left right then and there had we not  heard you  moaning. Your door wasn't closed all the way so we decided to get some blackmail for are own personal  reasons." 

The bug and frame changer fist pump each other at the blushing Prime, who is covering his faceplate with the palms of his servos.

Shadow: " That should make you think twice before you do anything." 

Sentinel Prime: "It's called invasion of privacy." Coming out from behind his servos.

Bumblebee: "No it's called blackmail." Bee shot back.

Sentinel Prime: He glared at the yellow bug. "Blaster, truth or dare?"

Blaster: Bot, I pick dare."

Sentinel Prime: "I dare you to take these cuffs", holding his cuffs, "and cuff the bug and con together."

Blaster: "That's harsh man."

He took the cuffs and walked over to said bots. Neither made any move to fight it, which surprised those who knew the two. Once the cuffs were securely on, Blaster walked back over to his spot.

 Shadow: "What was that?"

Sentinel Prime: "My job.  That is all you need to know."

Bumblebee: "Should have seen that coming." Bee deadpanned. 

Shockwave/Longarm: "Yes." Barely even moving his arm both mechs yell in pain. Once the electricity stopped they were laying out on the ground.

Shadow: "Sentinel ! What is the meaning of this." 

She and a few others rushed over to see if the mechs were alright. The medics surrounded the cuffed mechs to check to see if anything was damaged internally with out getting shocked in the process.

Ultra Magnus: "Again what is the meaning of this, soldier?" Standing over the sitting mech with an angry scowl. 

Sentinel Prime: "I don't have to tell you anything you're not my CO."

?: "No, but I am."

Everyone turned to face the new comer. With air of authority, wisdom, and battle worn, he carries himself as if his age has no significant at all. Broad chest and shoulders while the rest of his slim like every other Autobot. His frame is covered is blue, black, a hint of white, and a red Autobot Elite Guard symbol in the middle of his chest. Those who knew the bot stood at attention say for the two cuffed mechs and medics still looking them over.

Sentinel Prime: "Ultra Magnus, sir!" Also standing at attention.

Ultra Magnus (A): "Be at ease. I thought I come by and check on my bots, if that is alright with you, Neutral Cousins?"

Shadow & Reaper: "Of course."

Ultra Magnus (A): "I arrived in time to hear the scout and spy's confession. I find it improper to act out anger, Sentinel Prime." Sentinel shrank just a bit with Ultra looming over him with a glare. It didn't help when he had a hand on his hammer. "What do you have to say for yourself, Prime?"

Sentinel Prime: Sir! There is no excuse for my actions for what I did. As you said sir it was out of anger."

Ultra Magnus (A): "I see. You are demoted to Private till proven other wise. As for punishment  you'll be staying here on earth with Optimus Prime  and his team. It will be his decision that will prove you are Prime material again. Follow both him and his team examples, follow his orders. Maybe you'll learn to apricate the beings of this planet. Till then I leave you to continue the game. Good luck to all of you."

 As soon as Ultra Magnus was gone Sentinel legs gave out making him land on his aft.

Bumblebee: "Welcome to the team, Sentinel." The scout called from the floor he and his cuffed partner lay. 

Sentinel Prime: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reaper: "Vote and Comment to see who you want to do next."

Shadow: "Till then see you around stranger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
10.4K 291 17
• COMPLETED • • WARNINGS: Self harm, Hospitality, Kidnapping, Homophobia, etc • Sal Fisher was head over heels for Larry, ever since they met - Sal...
54.7K 1.2K 51
It's been years after the brothers separated. Leo, Raph and Donnie left their home for separate ways. Leo took Mikey with him cause he wants Mikey to...
37.6K 378 124
Welcome to my Shipping Option book! This is Shipping friendly meaning all ships are allowed! Come and Join me! Give me your options and I give you...