The promise

By Rachelkingdom

(Currently editing/rewriting) A story of a love that is out of this world! A story between Mason and Amira wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22*
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26*
Part 27*
Part 28*
Part 29
Part 30*
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Info..
part 34*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37*
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47 - The Promise
46
Author Note
47 - The deal
48 - Part
49 - Chapter

Part 25*

8.9K 343 26
By Rachelkingdom

Over 3500 views on The Promise and 130^ votes! 20 comments!!! Thank you so much!!! OMG, y'all gon make me cry with happiness!!

Sorry for my long disappearance, I am juggling a lot of things in my personal life. I am still writing and will be giving you guys three or four chapters. ENJOY!

This chapter is Amira losing her Virginity to Mason. No, I am not turning my book into a literotica. This few chapters cover them being intimate for the first time and getting to know themselves in that way. They are both very comfortable with having safe sex.

Don't forget to comment, favorite, add to library and follow me.

Stay happy -Rachel King

His room is covered in candles and the light is dim. It is simple, but it is sexy. As soon as the door is close he pulls me closer to him and I start kissing him. He lead me to the bed and I push him to sit.

Where did this new found confidence come from. He has stir up something deep within me and I liberated in a way. I want him. I walk over to the speaker and connect my phone, putting it to my love playlist.

His eyes follow me as I walk back to stand between his legs and he start kissing him. He turns me around from the waist, so he can unzip my dress. He slowly pulls the zipper down, his finger tips barely touching my skin as he places kisses down my back. I turn around and push the dress down to my feet. His eyes are glazed with lust.

"Fuck Mira." He breathed out, his voice thick and husky, as he runs his hand through his dark hair, drinking me in. He leans forward and trace the lace of the white underwear.

"You like it?" I blush

"Mira I love it." He place kisses on my stomach. "Mira you." He place leaves a trail of kisses "are" he moves up "so sexy" he place his last kiss in the middle of my breast. I step out of my shoes and my eyes are in contact with his. Fiji ocean blue meet chocolate brown.

He places his hand on my waist and pulls me into his open legs. I quickly take his jacket off and throw it behind me. We start to kiss hard. I unbutton his shirt quickly, pulling it off his body.

He is so sexy, so built. I can feel every bump on his body. Just looking at him is making me pool into my patnies, something I have been gradually getting when we make out or he rubs my tigh. He starts to kiss my ears and neck and I move my legs to straddle him on the edge of the bed. I push down unto his crotch and he is rock hard. He lets out a loud groan as I push into him harder. The friction feels so good and the sounds he makes as I rub against him is empowering.

"Fuck babe." He hissed. I start undoing his belt buckle and he pulls me into the bed flipping us over.

He starts to kiss my neck, ears, down my arms. He is kissing every spot of my body and it is driving me crazy. He is every where but the one place trobbing for him. I move his hand to my sex and push it against me, it feels so good.

"You want me to?"He doesn't finish before I am nodding in agreement and he grin at my impatience.

"Yes, please" My voice is unfamiliar to me. It is breathy and hoarse.

I watch him take off my panties and throw it somewhere in the room. He starts to place small torture kisses up my legs till he gets to the apex of my thigh. Is he going to use his mouth? I don't know if I am ready to have him down there with his mouth.

He pulls my leg apart bending them at my knees.

"Babe, you are dripping." Just his words turn me on more.

"Mmhhmm" I moaned as his mouth touches my clit and he sucks on it, like he is kissing me down there. The feeling is strange, but it feels so good.

He sucks on my clit and inserted his finger in me. He move it back and forth and my eyes are force shut as I bite my lips till it almost draw blood. He uses his other hand to grab my large breast out of the bra and squeeze my hard nipple lightly.

"Ahhh...mhhhmmm." I hissed. How can I be feeling pain and pleasure at the same time?

He start to suck on my nipples as his fingers thrust inside me hitting the same spot that cause me to tremble like the last time. This time words that I can't control come spilling out my mouth. "Oh my God! Mase! right there, oh fuck." He continues to finger me, hitting my spot over and over again. I can feel my inside constricting around his fingers. I am so close.

"Are you close baby?"

"Yes, Mase yes."

"Cum for me. Cum for me Mira." He coaxed me in my ears. At his command I let go. "Mase, ohhh fuck yes! I yelled with profanity in my bliss as my body tremble slighty from all the pleasure running through me. It feels even better than when he first did it.

"That's my girl. Good girl." He wishper in my ears placing light kiss there as his fingers are still moving slowly in me. When I ride out my orgasm he pulls out his now completely soaked fingers out of me, putting it into his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste good babe." His comment make a blush creep up my face. He leans down to kiss me, but I shift my head to the side. I don't know how I feel about tasting myself on his lips.

"You taste good babe." He grin and I cover my eyes behind a smile with my hands.

I place my hand over his crotch and start rubbing him. This is the first time I have put my hands on him to feel his penis and it is as hard as steel. I want to give him some relief.

"Mase, your pants. Take them off."

He gets off the bed and pulls his pants off and I snap my my bra undone. Leaving me laying there naked.

"Take your boxer off." I said, as I crawled to the side of the bed where he is standing. My man is truly beautiful. I scan his whole body and my eyes stop at his penis.

He is big!

I haven't seen a lot of penis in my life, except for that time kim and I watch porn out of curiosity. The guy penis was huge, but then again he was a porn star.

I reach forward and wrapped my hand around him causing him to groan. The feel of it in my hand is strange and his slight jerk fills me with worry that it might hurt. A smile form on his face when his eyes meet mine, but I have no idea what to do.

"Teach me!" I said moving my hands slightly and watching his face contour a bit in pleasure.

"You sure baby?" His voice is filled with need.

"Yes" I want him to show me how he likes to feel good. He wraps his hand around mine and moves it up to the mushroom tip and back, then again. I press a little harder and push to his tip, this makes a little pre cum ooze out.

His head falls backwards, eyes tightly shut.

"Yes babe, just like that." He hissed

I continue to move my hand, while looking up to him. When his eyes meet mine, I put the top of him inside my mouth like I saw in the video and he grows harder and bigger. How is he going to fit into me at this size? He lets out a deep moan and pulls my hands off him. Oh god, I was doing it wrong. Is this worst than he thought?

"Am I doing it wrong?" I said, as rejection is fill in my voice as I wrapped my hands around my breast to cover up

"Babe, you were doing everything right. I just need to be in you. I don't want to Cum on you. Don't hide from me." He said, as he moved closer to me unwrapping my hands from my breast.

We start kissing again and he lifts me up placing me in the middle of the bed. He starts to kiss my neck as he rubs my breast. I lift my hip up grinding into him to say I need him now.

He stretches his arm and pull out a gold foil from his night stand.

"Can I put it on?" I giggle and I don't even know why.

"Yah" He smile at me. "Do you know how?"

"Yes." No practice but it couldn't be that hard.

I take the packet from him and rip it from the tip careful not to break the condom. It is so slippery, it almost falls from my hand.

"Careful" he laughed.

I reach between us and struggle a little to put the condom on.

"Got it!" I smiled.

"Are you sure about this Mira? Tell me to stop at anytime."

"Yes, I am sure. I want this." I lean my head up and kiss him.

"It is going to hurt." He searched my eyes for any hesitation, but there is none. I want to do this with him.

"I know." He kissed me. The kind of kiss that dreams are made off. "I want you Mase."

"Okay, I will try to give you as much pleasure as possible. Just look into my eyes."

He slowly push himself inside me, looking deep into my eyes. I feel the tip of his penis tear my hymen and I wince out loudly in pain; my nails digging into his back as my eyes shut tight, tears slipping out their corners.

He is big and there is a prominent burn.

He starts to pull out of me, but I hold his hips to make him wait.

"Mira, I am hurting you."

"It hurts, but Just give me a second, it will stop." I open my eyes looking straight into his.

He uses his hand to wipe my tears away, as he starts to place kisses by my ears, neck and collar bones.

"I'll move a little and it will help stop the pain." I nod my head and he starts to move. The pain slowly starts to ease away with every mini thrust, kiss and whisper.

"You are truly so beautiful" he thrust into me and I open my eyes.

"I love your eyes." He thrust back out. How can he love my eyes. They are just brown, unlike his that are as blue, as the ocean. The ones I get lost inside, in waves of perfect happiness.

"I love your Caramel skin." He thrust in, kissing in between my breast as he runs his fingers lightly up My arms.

The feeling of pain is totally gone. It is replace with love and pleasure that this man, my man is creating for me.

I pull my hips up and grind into him. I want to feel more. I need to feel more.

"Spread your legs more for me Mira." He groaned, bending my knee higher. We both let out a moan at this angle.

He pushes out of me till his tip is at my entrance and he pushes back in swiftly. "Ohhhh fuck" I moan, dragging my nails down his already scratched red back.

He repeat this action and I cried out some more. I am not one hundred percent sure what to do, so I just start to move my hips in circle. His eyes shut close at my action.

"Yess, Mira, just like that." I smile a little at my accomplishment.

He continue to thrust in me as we find our rhythm. He hits me deeper and deeper with each thrust. The pleasure is so much, I am moaning loudly. We are moaning loudly. I quickly wrap my legs around his hips, making him hit me deeper and he grip the headboard above us.

"Masonnn! Oh God!" My eyes are tight shut and he starts to kiss me swallowing my moan. My hands are rubbing down and up his body. I can feel sweat build on both our bodies.

He uses his other hand to rub and squeeze my nipples. I can feel myslef getting close. I squeeze my inner muscle and he let out moans.

"Ohhh, yesss baby!" He growls holding my hip, refraining me from moving and he starts to thrust. "You are so tight and wet."

"Big" I moaned.

My head is thrashing on the pillow and my knuckles are white from holding the sheets under me so tight. I feel my body start to shake and that feeling at the pit of my stomach grows incredibly. The shaking is scary and a little embarrassing, how can I lose so much control over my body? "Stop, please." I push his hips to stop, so I can recollect myself.

His eyes shoot open with concern "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just needed.. It was almost too much." I blush and break eye contact with him.

"What was?"

"The feeling... the sensation in my palm..toes..my belly.. the shaking.."

"Were you going to cum Mira?"

I close my eyes."Yes, but I couldn't control the shakes.

"Look at me baby?" I push my heavy lids open. "It's normal. It just means you were going to cum hard babe, nothing to be embarrassed about." He kiss me. "Just feel." His eyes are comforting and I believe every word he said. He continues to move inside me and that feeling starts to build again, stronger and here comes the shakes again. He hit my spot twice and I start to orgasm. My breath hitch in my throat, as my mouth open but nothing comes out. Wave after wave of pleasure hitting, flowing through my body. I can feel it in my finger tips, my toes and my heart. His name spilling out my lips. He continues to move inside me and another orgasm hits me. I feel him orgasm as he shouted my name "Amira...Mira.. I love you." as his cum shoot up inside the condom.

He loves me.

I moaned and he groaned. He collapse on my still lightly trembling body, our breathing harsh as we come down from our high. After a few minutes he pulled out of me with a groan and I winced feeling empty. He get off the bed and walks over to the bathroom to dispose the condom.

I am bone tired.

I am no longer a virgin. I just had amazing sex with the man I love. I feel his weight as he enters the bed, spooning me. He put his head at the crook of my neck and lay a soft kiss there. He moves the sheet to cover our naked bodies.

"Another first" I murmured.

"You okay babe?" He place a kiss on my shoulder.

"Tired, but never better." I turn around so he is laying back and my head is on his chest. He wrap his arm around me.

I start to trace light circle around his chest.

"Did you mean it?"

"That I love you?" He said, playing with the lightly dampend ends of my hair.

"Yes" I whisper, maybe he just shouted it in pleasure.

"I love you." He said, with certainty.

"How do you know?"

He moves my chin, so that I can look him in the eyes. "You are the first person I think of in the morning, You are who I want to call to share my day, I want to spend all my time with you, I love how strong and smart you are, I love your big brown eyes and your caramel skin...I love your accent" he chuckle deeply.

"I don't have an accent." I laugh

"Yes, you do. It doesn't always show, but you do." He laugh at my denial.

"Whatever." I laugh. He place a kiss on my head

"I love your smile, I love your laugh. I love your heart, I love you more than hockey.

"More than hockey?"

"More than hockey!" He nods his head.

"You do love me." I smile, bitting my lips. He place his hands on my lip and undo my action, placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too. You make me feel so special. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. It's crazy, but I can picture my whole life with you." I murmured, my eyes are slowly shutting, I am tired from our previous encounter. I start to fall asleep and the last words I hear is

"I'll never let you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 11.2K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
176K 41.7K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...
73.4K 16K 31
Tiana Dakoba isn't who everyone thought she was. To everyone, the mere sight of her oozed confidence and pride. She was the "It" girl. But no one kne...
5.8K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...