forever • hyewon

By cum4eva

"i love you." #1 in loona july 20 2022 #1 in hyewon july 23 '22 #1 in kimlip july 25 '22 #1 in gowon august 1... More

the day i met you was the begging of everything
shall we meet again?
so this is christmas?
i will always be there☹
i will always be there ☻
a love story could begin anywhere
true love storys never have endings
every time i see you i fall in love again
i love you dear with every beat in my heart
where there is love, there is life
a drop of love can make a ocean of tears
your smile will always shine in my memories
i did it for love
you are my sunshine
my love for you has no expiration date
oh how much i love you
my eyes dont decive me. you really are beautiful
i miss you
wait what?
i love you

why not

97 8 0
By cum4eva

why not?

———-
gowon pov

i woke up with a raging headache in someone's bedroom...

this was NOT my room. my room has posters of grimes and a nicki minaj cardboard cutout...

"ah yes. your awake!" i heard someone say. i looked back and saw hyeju.

oh yeah

i fell asleep here

"oh goodmorning." i said. "i brought you some water and i made you a bath to relax. i have some pills for you to take as well." she said walking closer to me.

"oh thank you" i told her as i grabbed one of the pills. "your welcome. if you don't feel better in a few hours i'll skip classes to stay with you." she told me.

i looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was 4 am when i usually wake up at 8

"do you always get up this early?" i asked. "no no, i woke up at 3 so i could get everything ready for you." she told me.

"oh thank you so much." i replied. she just smiled and gave me some clothes. "i'll give you my pajamas for now but if you feel better later i'll get you some clothes." she told me.

"thank you." i said again. "don't worry about it. i hope you don't feel better so we can spend time together." she said. i chuckled and she left the room. i looked around.

i never realized how different our rooms were.

she had many notebooks of many different shades of red.

i hate red.

she had polaroid pictures on her desk

i got up to get in the bath when i saw a box.

the box was locked.

weird

—————
i finished my bath and got changed into hyejus pajamas.

they smell nice.

refreshing.

i looked around her bathroom.

i saw many bandages.

i saw a bottle with a label that said "healing cream" on it. i also saw a note. it didn't look like it was for me.

i looked like she just had left it here.

it wrote:

hello oliva! i hope you enjoyed it at the resort. i hope it helped you aswell. please stay safe and call me if you need anything else. also, please never talk to that girl again. you know the one you said was your ex best friend. gowon was it? also, please tell your friend yerim that i said hi. it's cool to have the same name as someone... anyways, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. i hope your scar gets better. bye bye! - yerim

who was yerim and why did she say to stay away from me...

when was this note given?

clearly hyeju didn't listen because she's been hanging out with me all week...

what resort?

did she go to a resort?

was that why she was gone?

she just ditched us?

what the fuck?

whatever.

i left the bathroom upset and went to the main room.

"how are you feeling?" hyeju asked as she walked over to me.

"my head still hurts and my stomach aches... and i'm tired and i'm hot in these pajamas" i yelled.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have gotten you up this early. you can go back to sleep if you would like. you can also change if you want. it's okay..." she said glumly.

i sighed.

"i'm sorry." she said as i waddled over to her to give her a hug.

"i have a question though..." i told her.

————-
hyeju pov

"i have a question though..." she told me.

"what is it?" i asked pulling away from the hug.

"when you disappeared... did you go to a resort?" she asked.

fuck

"a resort? no why would i go to a resort?" i lied.

"i saw a note on the bathroom floor. it was this girl yerim talking about how you should stay away from me and you went a resort" she said.

"oh don't worry about it... it was this crazy girl i met. i told her about you and she's been like crazy jealous" i lied again.

"oh okay!!" she told me. "do you think you will be able to go to class today?" i asked.

"i don't think so..." she said sounding upset.

"what's wrong? why do you sound sad?" i asked. "i feel bad since you have to take care of me" she said.

"i don't have to take care of you. i want to. it was my choice to do it. and plus, it means i get to skip class. it's a win win for both of us! i get to ditch, you get to hang out with someone!" i told her.

she chuckled.

"i'm hungry..." she told me. "i made some mac n cheese for a snack but you can have it!" i replied as i walked over to the kitchen.

yes i made it for me, yes i wanted if, but yes i don't want her to be upset.

"why is there only 1 bowl?" she asked. "oh i was gonna eat that but you seem more hungry than i am" i told her.

"no you can eat it!" she said passing the bowl over to me.

"no no it's okay. i don't have to eat right now" replied passing the bowl back to her. "how about this..." she said. she started separating the mac n cheese by the middle. "here! i take one half you take the other." she exclaimed.

she seems so happy.

it's cute.

"oh i have a question" she suddenly said.

"what is it?" i asked.

"in the note it said something bout a scar. is that why your neck is bandaged?" she asked.

"oh um no i got a scar on my finger. it's gone now!" i told her.

"ohhh. i hate when that happens." she told me.

i'm not scared of showing her

im scared about what she's going to say...

——————
gowon pov

"i'm finished with my side!" i told hyeju.

"you can have the rest" she replied.

"no you should get some"

"your sick you need to eat as much as you can"

"your acting like my mom" i whined.

"because i care about you i don't want you getting more sick than you already are" she replied.

my lips curled into a smile and i took another spoonful of mac n cheese.

"i'm full!" i said.

"would you like to go back to bed? i woke you up pretty early..." she told me.

"no no i'm okay. we can just watch movies or something!" i replied.

i tend to look on the bright side of things. it's just in my nature!

"ah okay. i love movies!" she exclaimed.

we went to the couch and turned the tv on.

"which movie?" i asked.

"any one you want." she answered.

"no you tell me what movie!" i said.

"your the guest. you should decide." she said.

"now your really acting like my mom" i whined again.

"here" she said as she took the remote.

"let's do this." she told me. she clicked on the "surprise me" button.

"whatever it chooses we will watch" she said.

"okay!" i replied.

it ended up stopping on Home Alone.

the best christmas movie ever.

next to elf, obvi

we spent the day watching movies and eating food.

she gave me medicine every 3 hours.

even the gross liquid one... the only thing different about her and my mom is my mom is old

"hyeju i'm tired..." i said.

"it's only 3pm your tired?" she replied.

"yeah! you should be to" i told her.

"i'm a little tired but i have to take care of you. i also need to clean jungeuns room for her and i have to make food for vivi and jiwoo i don't have time to sleep" she told me.

"they told you all to do that?" i asked. how bossy of them... wtf

"no i'm just going to do it" she replied.

"hyeju... stop worrying about them. i promise. jungeun can clean her own room. vivi and jiwoo can make their own food, and can just go back to my dorm if i'm stressing you out..." i told her.

"no you can stay!" she said.

"take care of yourself hyeju." i said grabbing her hand. "i do take care of myself." she told me.

"when? when you disappeared for a month?"
i asked.

"yeah!" she replied.

i pulled her into a hug.

i don't know why i'm being like this.

sad

emotional

i just want to cry

not because of hyeju.

but for hyeju

all she told me was that she was doing stuff for other people.

maybe i'm just being over dramatic...

"you can sleep in my bed again." she told me pulling away from the hug. she sounded like she was about to cry

"are you sure?" i asked.

"yeah. if i get tired i'll just sleep on the ground it's fine!" she told me.

"here!" i said. i grabbed her hand and ran to her room. "you can sleep right now with me!" i told her.

"it's okay i don't need to" she said.

"you don't need to. i want you to." i reassured her.

"okay." she mumbled.

i got into bed first.

i had to force her into the bed with me.

when she finally got in the bed we stayed silent for a while. just staring at the ceiling.

"hey gowon..." i heard her say. "what?" i asked.

"what else did that note say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.4K 11
"I'm a fuckgirl actually. Feel free to call me daddy though" ➪ HyeWon/HyeRim Ranking; #1~oliviahye (22/05/2020) #1~parkchaewon (28/05/2020) #1~hyerim...
17.4K 816 36
이론적으로...사랑해 Theoretically...I love you pairings: • Viseul • Chuuves • Lipsoul • 2Jin • HyeWon • Yeorry • Kangbi • YenYul/Yulyen • Chaekura • 2Kim •...
10.3K 197 17
"I love you shim heeseung" "I love you too shim jaeyun" Start : 10/04/2022 End : 22/04/2022
14K 337 6
Where Hyunjin tries to get her crush, Heejin to be her girlfriend. Contains some smut, I warned Ft. Lipsoul, Chuuves, Viseul, and Hyewon mostly.