Reincarnated as Inverse Tohka!

By jasonmakoni54321

A young Date A Live fan becomes one of truck kun victims, and god decides to reincarnate the young weeb. What... More

Bio
Backstory
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 02

3.1K 70 2
By jasonmakoni54321

Lucy pov

Hi there I'm Lucy Heartfila, and I'm a Celestial Wizard. I've been traveling for a long time and I've seen a lot of different places and people and I've even tried writing my own novel. Except I'm still a amateur writer, but I was hoping to find the greatest guild in Fiore called Fairy Tail, but right I'm upset while walking around town, because for some reason some old guy would drop his price for his Celestial key.

Lucy: Damn it! And here I thought using my felinely wilds would work since it normally does.

As I continue to walk around town, I noticed a crowd of girls screaming...Salamander!

Lucy: Wait, THE Salamander is here in town?!

I ran to check it out and saw some guy being gaga by some fangirls.

Salamander: *flirty* Now ladies one at a time.

For some reason my heart started beating really fast when I saw him.

Lucy: Oh wow he's so handsome!

He look in my direction and gave me a wink which made me fall head over heels for him, until I heard voices.

??01: Do you think Igneel is really here?

??02: You never know until we check it out.

??03: *irritated* Care to explain why you two brought me with?

Suddenly three figures showed up in front of me, which made me come to my senses. Woah that felt weird, one minute I fall head over heels then these guys show up out of nowhere and then I suddenly come back to my senses.

Lucy:*confused* Huh?

??02: Hey to break it to you, but that definitely not Igneel.

??01: Aw man.

I see a pink spikey hair guy, who is wearing a scarf, then I see a blue cat with...wing?! Then I noticed a dark purple hair girl  who looks about my age.

Salamander notices the three of them, but then gazes at the purple hair girl.

Salamander: Well hello angel can I help you?

I noticed that the purple hair gave "Salamander" a death glare which made him flinch and I noticed that he started shaking for some reason.

??03: *cold* You better take your eyes off of me before I gouge them out.

I then noticed the blue hair cat looking at "Salamander".

??02: Hey your not Salamander.

Everyone was shocked except for the threenewcomers.

Pink: Yeah your right.

Blue cat: You're a fake.

"Salamander" eyes widen

Fake Salamander: W-What o-of course I am!

The newcomers raised their eyebrows.

Purple hair:*serious tone* Oh really?

She narrowed her eyes before placing her fingers on the fake salamander forehead for a few seconds before removing them.

When her eyes opened she seem extremely furious for some reason.

Purple hair: I see, so you're Bora. The one who uses illegal magic items to charm woman into selling them, while also pretending to be Salamander from my little brother here.

Wait a minute her friend is the actual Salamander?! The pink hair boy slams his fist together and flames erupts around it.

Pink hair:*mad* Your toast pal!

The fake Salamander started to look frightened.

Bora: You know I forgot to do something bye!

He tried to run except the purple hair appeared behind him, but how I didn't even see her move.

Bora: H-HOW?!

Purple hair: Do this a world a favor and perish!

He whimper

Timeskip

3rd person pov

The authorities arrested Bora and his men while the three teens and blue cat are currently in a restaurant being treated by Lucy.

Lucy: Thanks you guys, the girls and I really appreciate what you did for us.

Purple hair: Please there no need for thank miss...

Lucy: Hm? Oh sorry, for not introducing myself. My name is Lucy Heartfila.

Asuka: Asuka. Asuka Kurosaki.

Lucy eyes widen and started shaking in fear, which Asuka noticed.

Asuka: Are you alright Lucy?

Lucy: You're Asuka Kurosaki also known as the demon queen of Fairy Tail!! Not to mention the strongest female wizard in the world.

Asuka stared at Lucy with an blank expression.

Asuka:*eyebrow raised* Your point being?

Lucy: It's just an honor to meet you ma'am I'm a huge fan.

Asuka gave Lucy a small smile.

Asuka: I see, well then it a pleasure to meet you.*holds out her hand*

Lucy then shakes Asuka hand.

Lucy: Oh likewise, by the way who are your friends? 

The pink hair and blue cat look at Lucy with food in their mouths.

Natsu: Yo, I'm Natsu. Natsu Dragneel and this here is Happy.

Asuka smacks Natsu head.

Asuka:*irritated* What have I told you many time chew your food and then swallow baka-ototo.

Happy: If we didn't show and if Asuka didn't read that guy mind, you and those other girls would've been sold off as slaves. 

Lucy eyes widened in shock.

Lucy: You can read minds?! Where did you learn magic like that?!

Asuka sighs.

Asuka: I'm afraid that you are mistaken Lucy, that was not magic, it is more of a technique I learned from my father.

Lucy raised her eyebrow.

Lucy: I see, so you three are looking for somebody name Igneel?

Asuka: No these two are, they just drag me along for NO REASON!

Happy: But to answer your question, yes we're looking a dragon.

Lucy: Huh?!

Happy: Yeah, for you see Igneel raised Natsu and turned him into a dragonslayer.

Natsu: Yip!

Lucy facepalm at their stupidity.

Lucy: Did you two really think that a dragon would be hanging around here?!

Asuka:*sighs* Natsu isn't one who listen to reason unless it important, but I will admit it was a good thing we showed up, and put that creep in jail.

Natsu took note of Asuka clenched fist.

Lucy: So what are you gonna do now?

Natsu: I guess we'll just go back home.

Lucy blinks twice.

Lucy: Hold on a minute, all three of you belong to the same guild?

They look at each other before looking back at Lucy and showed her their guild mark which shocks her.

Natsu: We're from Fairy Tail!

Natsu and Happy smirk.

Lucy:*surprised* No way!!

Happy: Yes way!

Lucy: Amazing I'm talking to the three members of Fairy Tail.

Asuka:*small smile* Well you seem to be a fan of our guild?

Lucy: I sure am! I've wanted to join Fairy Tail whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Natsu:*grins* Well you're in luck, if you want we can take you there.

Lucy: Wait are you for real?!

Natsu nodded.

Happy: Yeah.

Asuka:*sighs* Very well then tomorrow we shall depart for Fairy Tail. Is that alright with you Lucy?

Natsu: What why tomorrow? Can't you just like teleport us there?

Asuka: I'm not your damn transport, and beside that Bora guy might try to break out of jail.

Natsu: Hm I see, but if that does happen we'll just beat them up!

Asuka: Without causing damage to the town.*serious* You do remember what happened last time.

Natsu sweat dropped and chuckle nervously.

Asuka: So tell me...what kind of wizard are you Lucy?

Lucy: *smiles* Well you see...I'm a Celestial wizard.

Asuka: Hm, interesting, you rely on spirits to help fight your battles for you. If I must be honest then I have to say that is quite pathetic.

Lucy eyes widen in shock.

Lucy: W-What? Why would you say that?!

Asuka: I'm only being honest, but if you feel like I'm being insulting them let me ask. Do you know any magic?

Lucy: No.

Asuka: Do you know any martial arts?

Lucy: No.

Asuka: Do you know anything else besides your celestial keys?!

Lucy: N-No...

Asuka:*sighs* How disappointing. You say that your a celestial wizard and that you want to be in a guild, when there are missions that could end your life in a instant! How Foolish! You are being naïve!

Asuka clenches her fist.

Asuka: Have you ever thought of a situation where you can't use your keys?

Lucy kept quiet.

Asuka: Well answer me!?

Lucy: NO I HAVEN'T!!

Asuka notices tears appearing in her eyes, but it didn't faze her. Asuka stood up from her seat and left the restaurant.

Asuka: I suggest you find a way to better yourself, cause if you don't...you will die...sooner rather than later...

Back with Natsu

Lucy slams her fists on the table out of anger.

Lucy: Jeez, what her deal anyway? Why did she have to jump down my throat like that? Tch, world greatest wizard my ass, like she knows anything.

Happy: I would ease up on insulting Asuka...

Lucy: Oh yeah and why should I?!

Natsu then slams his fist into the table denting it.

Natsu: BECAUSE SHE WORRIED THAT YOU COULD DIE!

Lucy was terrified seeing Natsu so upset.

Happy: Please try to calm down Natsu.

Lucy: Why would she be worried about me when doesn't know a thing about me?!

Happy: That's just how she is. Asuka is able to determine person character pretty quickly some people think that it's magic. 

Natsu: Speaking to you was her way of trying to understand the type of person you are.

Natsu then thinks back...to the past

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
8.7K 381 8
Takushi Arata, an optimistic young man who was going to a game store to buy the new rpg sequel of his favorite franchise, was tragically killed in an...
3.7K 139 13
Akitsu Midori and Akitsu y/n dying from overwork and the usual truck-kun ( 27 years olds since their twins heheh). they end up in another world after...
1.3K 109 12
Casual gamer Kizuna Tomomori suddenly awakens in an unknown place with several strange looking individuals surrounding him. However his confusion is...