Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Jimin's ending

2.6K 79 3
By Daisy12itsmemario

*warning: 18+ obvi- , non consentual touching, mention of r*pe, killing, and a whole lot of other stuff*

The house was quiet.

Well........as quiet as is would be before IT started. His twisted games.

I was nervous, I only had a limited time to try and hide.

I was anxious while waiting for him to start counting, I knew he would tease me.

''1............................''

I was off, running through the hallway, away from him. 

''2.............................''

My mind was spinning, I was so nervous, but I had to keep going.

''3.............................''

Which way? WHICH WAY?

''4...........................''

I only had 16 seconds left to hide!

''5...........................''

He always found me, I was slowing down a bit.

''6.........................''

What was even the point of trying to hide.

''7........................''

No! I had to keep going! The marks on my back reminded me of what he was capable of doing when I was found, so I continued my journey through the house.

''8......................''

Maybe I could hide in the kitchen?

''9.....................''

No, all of the good hiding spots have been nailed shut in there.

''10..................''

Only 10 seconds left! I have to hurry.

''11..................''

I rushed up the stairs, still trying to be as quiet as possible.

''12...................''

His voice faded away a bit as I ran around on the second floor.

''13.................''

I could hide in the guest bedroom, there are a lot of boxes there that still need to be emptied, it would be the perfect hiding place!

''14.................''

I opened the guest bedroom door and scanned the surroundings.

''15.................''

There! I could hide behind the boxes near the closet, there were clothes and bedsheets laying around the boxes so it would be perfect.

''16................''

I quickly moved some boxes out of the way and positioned myself in the narrow and small opening.

''17................''

Replacing the boxes in front of me, I tried my best to make sure that I wasn't visible.

''18.....................''

Checking if I made sure all of the holes were covered, I tried to calm down my breathing. He could easily hear me if I was panting super loud.

''19....................''

One final check before he would come to find me........and-

''20!!''

I quickly held my breath.

Knowing him, he had super sensitive hearing. 

Part because he was a hybrid but also because there was another part to him that he never told the guys about. 

After I ran away from him and the others back in the forest, he came rushing after me.

After he had shot Scarlotte, he had ditched the gun and transformed into his hybrid self.

You would think that him being a fox, would mean he would be the smallest.

Well........you could not be more wrong.

He was way bigger than normal foxes, he was about three times their size.

Also.....he was faster, but not in the way that you would think.........

I will explain it.......

When I saw him chasing me, I tried to outrun him. 

But I couldn't.

I did buy myself some time by throwing a stick in his face, but that only made him more angry.

By the time he had caught me he held me in his arms and ran away as I heard the others getting closer.

Jimin had transformed back into a human hybrid and was running around the forest with me tightly in his grasp.

I tried to struggle but he only told me to shop it and continued sprinting away.

I remember looking behind him to see a tiger, an Alexander Archipelago wolf and a Mackenzie Valley wolf running after us.

They were gaining up on us, of course, in their hybrid animal forms they were faster.

I could hear Namjoon growl something: ''Stop running Jimin, you are only making your punishment worse for when we catch you!''

I was a bit surprised at the fact that he could talk, but then again, they were super intelligent hybrids.

''You will never get me, OR HER! She is MINE NOW!!!''

Jimin suddenly jumped over a three log and I could feel myself getting sucked away from the forest.

What the h*ll! 

I looked at the guys to see them widening their animal eyes before also trying to jump after us.

The world morphed around me and Jimin as we faded to a different location.

When the world stopped spinning, me and Jimin fell on the soil beneath us.

He dropped me and rolled on the earth for a second before coming to a stop.

My head was spinning as I looked up to see what had happened.

''What in the world-''

He were in a complete different location then where we just were.

I tried to stand up but I was feeling light-headed.

Jimin did manage to stand up after brushing himself off and looked around.

''Yes! I went to the right location.'' he cheered.

I didn't look completely at him because, well.........he was n*ked for f*cks sake!

''Jimin........WHAT THE H*LL!!''

He looked at me and gave me a smile.

''Oh sorry baby, I didn't know if I could teleport with you in my arms, but I did! And I also went to the right location.''

Wha-

Suddenly I remembered!

I remembered the list for patient number 155.

*flashback*

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 26

Species: Grey Fox

Special note: don't call him small, hates rain, controlling, teleportation.

Reason of stay: Jailbreak, ignoring stoplights/signs, stealing a car, causing an accident.

*flashback end*

''You............you can teleport?''

Jimin laughed and looked at the cabin that was in front of us.

''Don't you remember baby? The first time I met you, I already teleported behind you.''

I widened my eyes as I remembered, ''But you also said something about the others having powers? I......I what was that then?''

He thought for a moment and then shook his head.

''I lied.''

''What?''

''You heard me-'' Jimin said.

''-I lied about that, only I have powers.''

He must have seen the confused look on my face because he sighed and started to explain.

''When I was born, I wasn't born in a pet shop or the woods or somewhere nice. No! I was born in a lab. A lab created by scientist to learn and discover all about hybrids, and as one of those hybrids you were either born on the green block......or the red block.........You would be save in the green block, that was the place were all the populair hybrids were sold and examined, they would never even know the meaning of pain. THAT side was the public side, to show the world that there would be no harm done to the hybrids that were born there.''

Jimin stopped for a moment to see if I was still following his story, and continued when I nodded for him to go on.

''However........if you were born on the red side..........Well let's just say, your life was h*ll. From the moment you were born, you were experimented on. Being a fox means you are one of the less populair hybrids, nobody wanted a fox?! I mean why would they, when they could have a doggy or a cute cat. So when I was three years old, they killed my mother. They said she was getting old, and had been used for too long. I was placed with other hybrids my age, I learned to obey and follow commands. If I didn't follow orders............well........I wouldn't want to disturbe your mind too much. You are still too innocent for that. But anyways as I got older I planned to escape, and I did. I saw that one of the scientist had forgotten to lock the door to my cell as he walked away because of an emergency, so I took my chance, ran out, killed a few people on my way and fled the lab.''

He went silent.

''...........................that still doesn't make sense as to how you can teleport......'' I said quietly.

''Oh yea, well I was experimented on, a lot. Like A LOT, and one of the experiments they tried was giving hybrids special abilities. Fifteen hybrids had to die before they tested the same thing on me, expecting me to also die, but I didn't. I SURVIVED! And I got the powers. I couldn't teleport out the lab, there was some sort of energie thing that held my powers down. And if you wonder if I ever told the guys? I didn't. I wanted my power to be a secret, a secret I could use for later. To be honest, I wanted to escape the asylum much sooner, but then you showed up. I decided to wait and not use my power, the less the guys knew, the less they would try to stop me.

My powers also aren't maximum level, the scientist were still experimenting when I got it. I got teleport 1.0 while other hybrids after me probably got 1.1 and 1.2 and so on so on until the formula would be complete. So I can only teleport so many times within the hour, but don't think for ONE second that is going to help you escape. I will keep my eye on you, so let's go.''

Jimin walked to me and started dragging me away by my arm.

We went into the house, where the nightmare would begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could hear Jimin creeping up the stairs. 

He tried to avoid the creaking steps as best as possible. 

His voice suddenly called out.

''Where are you baby? I will find you~~''

Shivers went down my spine.

He loved playing hide and seek, he told me the scientist used to play all kinds of games with him and the others. Which is why he also wanted me to play them.

''You can run, but you can't hide~~''

His voice got closer and I suddenly saw a shadow walk past the guest bedroom.

He looked around in the other rooms but could not find me.

I relaxed for a moment before tensing up again.

I could hear him stop.........

He stopped right in front of this room.

The doorknob slowly twisted and opened the door.

He was standing in the doorway.

I could hear him...................

His feet shuffled into the room, carefully looking around.

He checked under the bed, behind the door, near the curtains......until.

He smirked and walked closer to my hiding place.

I could not see him.

I waited, and I waited, and I waited for him to just go away.

But he suddenly ripped the sheets and boxes away and revealed a scared me, pressed in the corner.

''Found you~~''

I started sobbing and begged him to leave me.

''Please Jimin.........PLEASE!! Don't do this...........I cannot.....I can-''

He crouched down to my level and held my face in his hands.

''Hey, shhhhhhhh, It's going to be okay.......I'm not going to hurt you today.''

He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me in his lap.

My teary eyes looked up at him.

''W-wha''

''No, I won't hurt you today, I just had to hurt you before because I wanted to show you what I was capable of......now that you know what will happen if you try to escape, I thought we could start a new chapter of our lives.''

He kissed the tears on my cheek and held my chin in his hand.

''I thought........why don't we go watch a movie, then we can take a bath and then we will cuddle in bed. Hm? How does that sound? I really just want to snuggle with you.''

I was confused, but I knew what would happen if I declined.

For now I would play along, and hopefully.........

Hopefully there would be a chance to escape.

I was able to trick him once before.......maybe I could do it again.

Only time could tell.....................

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hi

As you can see I decided to tone down just a bit on Jimin's psycho side for the end.

Of course this is still not the best but alright. 

I also decided to show a bit of Jimin's past.

Maybe I can make a seperate chapter of that later?

Idk......

But also, important! 

I saw that someone asked if I could also make a chapter ending for Hoseok, like just him.

And I thought that would be a great idea! I am going to write that one after I finish with Jungkook's and Yoongi's ending. 

Speaking of which.......what do you want to see first?

Jungkook ending?         or          Yoongi ending?

Comment down below.

I will see you later, please comment, vote and follow me (if you want)

And Byeeeeeeeeee (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
549K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...
441 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...