The Art Of Love.. RiAnsh Os

By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

cover credit by my be loved @swastikajaiswal More

make u mine....💖💖💖💖
acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 1)
acceptance 💕💕 (chapter 2)
acceptance.....💕💕( chapter 4)
acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 5)
acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 6)
acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 7)
something Puching....🤣🤣
acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 8...mature )
jungal me mangal.....💕💕(a funny os )
jungal me mangal.....💕💕(a funny os..end of the story).

acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 3)

1K 115 45
By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

Riddhima went inside the deserted hall in tha outskirts of the city. She was waiting for vansh.After Vansh's decision she was little confused, but still she wanted to talk to him once. She had asked him to meet her here.

It had been 2 days since she meet him, she was really impressed by him and Sejal too kept talking about him so that way she got to know more about this man.

She heard a car come to a halt.She turned to see vansh walking in Alon.
He removed his goggles.

Riddhima managed a small smile and vansh smile too in response.

"Hey how r u? " He asked her with a genuine smile.

"I m fine, aap kaise hain" she said with same way.

"Ohh fine? Aisi lg to nhi rahin"..he said.

"Aapko kaise pta....I mean aap aise kaise bol diye ki mai thik nhi hun" she said In confusing way.

"Hahahaha... chehra dekho apna, kitna paseena aa raha hai tumko." He said naughtily.

"Wo to....wo to aapko dekh kr aa gya tha."

Suddenly she realised what was she saying...(but tab tak to vansh ne sun bhi liya 🤣🤣).

"Hmm...mujhe dekh kar...kya mai koi bhoot hun, ya meri ye beard badi badi hai jo mai rakshas lgta hun..tum mujhe dekh kr aise darogi ye maine kabhi socha nhi tha." He said her in his dangerous voice.

She scared and said in her low voice with teary eyes " I m sorry aap galt smjh rahe hain mera wo mtlb nhi tha, please I'm sorry, mai aapko dekh kr nervous ho gyi thi isliye aisa boli."

She lowered her eyes, she was little cried.

Vansh was not aware that, he was little smiling but suddenly he heard some sobs he looked at her. She was crying her nose was red...

"O shitt ye kya kr diya maine, maine to bas mazak....." He said in his mind.

"Riddhima i m sorry , I sorry , mai mazak kr raha tha Riddhima ... please rona band kro I m sorry , dekho mai kaan pakadta hun I m sorry..."

He touch his ears.

She looked at him and said with sobs.

"Aap sach me mazak kar rahe the"

"Haan sach me " he said .

"Bappa kasam?" She said innocently.

"Yes tumare bappa ki kasam, chalo ab rona band kro pta hai tum bacchi ho puri, tumko kisi ne btaya nhi kya".

he said.

"Naa" she said wiping her tears.

"Stop" he ordered her.

She saw him in confused eyes nd stopped her hand.

He came closer, bent down, nd wipe her tears.

"Ye aap kyu...." She said nervously.

"Shhhhh..maine diye hain na to pochunga( wipe) bhi mai hi."

He said a calmly voice.

"Accha tumne mujhe yhan kyu bulaya riddhima"

"Haan wo mai...aapse...I m sorry..wo us din mai aapke samne.. ...brok down....." she said nervously.

"Ye sorry khna zruri hai kya, maine kaha tumse ki sorry bolo" he said.

Riddhima lowered her eyes and said.

"Aap kya sabko aise hi dant marte ho".

"Dant?????...maine kab danta.."
He said.

"Abhi" she said innocently.

"Are...wo maine pucha tha danta nhi tha".

"Ok .. to kya aap aise hi puchte ho". She again said innocently.

He looked at her and think.

"She is so innocent, iske saath wo sab nhi hona chahiye tha ye aisi life deserve nhi krti...I promise Riddhima mai us insan ko tumhare samne laa kr marunga."

"Aap kya soch rahe hain". she asked and broke his think.

"Hmm ...haan tumhare baare me". He said.

"Mere baare me?? She asked

"Hmm".

" Kya"

"Yahi ki tumne mujhe yhan kyu bulaya tha"

"Maine btaya to ..sorry bolne ko".

"Ok par wo to tum call pr bhi bol sakti thin".

"Lekin mujhe aapse milna bhi tha...she cutely said.

"Ohho ..to tumko mujhse milna tha par kyu milna tha..us din jab mai tumhare ghar aaya tha tab to tumne mujhe thik se dekha bhi nhi."

"Aap.....she stoped.

"Vansh..call me Vansh" he said.

"Okk...hmm..umm...va..van..vansh." a small smile crept up on her face.

"Han ab thik hai, parfect" he said.

"Vansh"

"Hmm"

"Aapne haan kyu kaha"she asked.

"Why you are not happy?vansh asked.

"Happyness dose not know me since a long time" she replied.

"Riddhima" he softened.
"Ab kabhi bhi ye word nhi kahna, wrna sach me naraz ho jaunga infect ab tum mujhse judne ja rahi ho to aisa sochna bhi nhi Riddhima...he said her in cool and deep voice.

" I don't know but I still wanna tell you
Mujhse shaadi krke kya milega aapko basically I m used by someone else..can you bear that?..aap bhot bhot bhot acche ho vansh but I m a used nd depressed girl I can never make you happy.....aur aapne meri puri baat bhi to nhi suni hai, fir bhi shaadi ko haan bol diye vansh."

Vansh listened carefully.

"So Is this all? Is marriage only about losing virginity to your husband?is marriage seriously about only...u know what I mean??.

Riddhima looked pale.

"I don't have anymore in relationship and things called love".

"Riddhima a girl's character is not judge by her virginity if a man had lost it before, it wouldn't been a big deal isnt it?

Riddhima was listening to him patiently.

"I don't know why you are talking like this..you are a educated girl fir bhi aisi baaten soch rahi ho. I don't care about your past...fir problem kya hai tumhe."... people make mistakes... great people too but what makes them great is accepted there mistakes, learn from them and move on.....

"I don't care about your past , I just want you to be happy". He said coming closer

"You can take all the time you just want, I want you only". He whispered.

"You don't deserve a loser like me...aap bhot acche ho."

"Achually i was gonna say that" he said jokingly.

Riddhima laughed suddenly, it was like her laughter cells were active again..

"Abhi khushi ke aur bhi mauke dunga" he said.

"Thank you so much vansh" she said.

Vansh was really happy to seeing her smile. It felt like flowing stream of cold water in a baked rock.

"Ok so......"

"Hmm"

"Let me drope you home"

"It's ok mai chali jaungi"

"Hmm....dant khane ki adat hai kya tumko riddhima" he looked her and said  his serious tone.

"sorry" she said innocently and lowered her face.

"Now come" he ordered her.

She nodded her head.

All that while riddhima kept thinking.

"Bappa my life is gonna change...I know it's for good but please bappa vansh ko hamesha khush rakhna he deserve the best."

"Hey ....kahan khoyi hui ho"

Hearing his voice she came out of her though.

"Nothing" she said cutely.

"Really??"

"Hmm"

"Aann riddima...'"

"Ji"

"I love you... don't panic mujhe abhi tumhara answer nhi chahiye..lekin jab bhi dena haan me hi dena...tab tak I m waiting..... He said with winked.

Riddhima's face pale, she didn't understand what she said.She hastily turned her face toward the car window.
Suddenly A beautiful smile blossomed on her face.

After sometime they reached her home.

"So tumhara ghar aa gya" he said.

"Hmmm" she said and she started getting down from the car.

"Aap bhi chaliye"

"Hmm next time zarur okk".

"But"....

"Riddhima" he looked at her softly.

"Ok fine...I think mai hi zada bol rahi hun aapse" she said making a cute face.

Seeing this he started laughing.

"Ok fine ..ab jaun mai" he asked her.

On hearing this a strange feeling in her heart.

"Riddhima mai ja raha hun"

She didn't respond.

"Riddhima......" He touched her hand and said.

"Ji" she said furiously.

"Are you ok". He asked worriedly.

"Ji..mai thik hun" she said cutely.

" Ok fir mai chlta hun.."

" Okk"

"Bye"

"Bye... take care.

" You too".

he starts the car and leaves.

Time skip

5 days later RiAnsh got engaged in a lavish ceremony. RiAnsh did not meet alone after last meeting.
Riddhima was pleasant and cordial with him but she felt really bad she couldn't give anything  to this wonderful person.

Vansh here was a confident that one day Riddhima fall in love with him and he would wait even if it takes decades

After all the other functions like mehandi sangeet ect finally the wedding took place.

On the wedding day Riddhima looked so beautiful and Vansh just staring at her.

"Aur RiAnsh ka ViVAH Sampann hua"

,**************************************

After  the marriage....kya kya hua ye next part me dekh lena...abhi ke liye bye bye....🤣🤣😜😜.

Accha lge to vote kar dena.

Comment me btana nhi bhulna kaisa lga...agr kuch chahiye to bol skte ho ....next part maybe last because ye os hai ..I don't know ki itna bada kaise ho gya .....I m the new writer mujhe thik se likhna nhi ata jaisa smjh aaya bas likh diya guys....

Please forget my mistakes ...🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.5K 15
This is new ff of riansh .
49.4K 3.3K 9
52.2K 2K 8
One shots based on tracks or off tracks!!! Started: Jul 22.2021 #21 in RiAnsh on 21.08.02 #29 in Immj2 on 21.08.03