ROYAL FIXATION •KTH & KSJ• ✓

Bởi taevbaby

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚❞ -𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏�... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
The end ✨
THANK U!! ❤❤❤

20

4.4K 255 87
Bởi taevbaby

Author pov.

Their lips was gonna touch eachother but...

" Brother"

Someone shouted, as they both flinched and look at the direction to see, prince taehyung.

Kim seokjin closed his eyes...as he missed a great opportunity to kiss his love...no...he didn't missed it....his brother ruined it...

"What taehyung"

Kim seokjin asked...as he gazed at his brother kim taehyung with annoyance.

"Brother...you said...you're gonna talk some important thing to me"

Prince taehyung said...with a confused look on his face....still didn't understand the situation...

"Yeah...wait.. I come ok...be in the palace"

"Ok"

With a short reply...prince taehyung Turned his back....but..he saw her...with a annoyed look on her face...which she looks cute for him.

He got mad that she didn't looked at him for once....but the only thought is roaming in his mind is...

"Did his brother tried to kiss y/n!?"

It made him clench his fist...as he glare at y/n.....

"Let's go taehyung"

Kim seokjin said..patting his shoulder.....

"Yeah, let's go"

Prince taehyung...as he gazed at y/n.. before he gone to his palace.

_______________

"Taehyung.....we got a information that other kingdom are gonna destroy our kingdom...so we should make a plan..to stop them...and... destroy them"

Kim seokjin said....as his voice was serious....as he told taehyung about the plan.....

"Ok..brother"....said taehyung...

"Hmm...." Seokjin hummed..

"Hm..brother I wanna ask something?"...said taehyung.

"Yes"

Kim seokjin replied.

"Hmm....what you're doing with that poor gi-"

Prince taehyung..paused..as he saw his brother glaring at him....as he coughed and said...

"I mean...what you're doing with that girl?"

Prince taehyung asked...as he watched his brother...head hung low...which made him raise his eyebrows....

"Something is wrong.."

Prince taehyung thought....

"Actually..."

Kim seokjin said....as he scratched his head...as he looked at his brother....

Prince taehyung widened his eyes...as he saw his brother getting shy.

"Brother...are you getting shy!?"

Prince taehyung asked surprised as he was curious to know..what did made him shy!?

"Actually.....I am gonna marry....lee y/n"

Prince taehyung body got freeze...as he couldn't believe his ears......

"Brother....can you say again"

Prince taehyung asked... completed shocked about the fact....that...his brother gonna snatch his...obsession....

"I am gonna marry lee y/n"

Prince taehyung looked down...as he clenched his fist...as he looked up again...as he forced a smile on his face.....as he looked happy infront of his brother eyes.....but no... taehyung was burning in anger....he gritted his teeth as he gazed at his brother, kim seokjin with rage in his eyes.....

"Congratulations...b-brother"

Prince taehyung said...gritting his teeth....as he pat his shoulder...making kim seokjin to smile.....

"Thanks taehyung"

Kim seokjin replied...with a beautiful smile on his face....

Taehyung just smiled....as he gone to his room....

__________________

Prince taehyung sat on his bed...as he closed his eyes... trying to control himself...

But.....

He couldn't.....

He couldn't get the image of y/n and his brother... together.........it just makes him more angry......

He let out a deep sign....

"I should have claimed her... before.....but now it's too late.....she loves him too...they were about to kiss...but...I am happy that brother... Didn't kiss..her...only I can do that..things"

He muttered to himself...as he was staring at one place..with his dark eyes....

He..........gone crazy.....

He kept saying that he should have claimed her before.... before his brother does.....

Taehyung closed his eyes....as he opened them again....as he said.....

"Sorry brother"

He throw his head back...as he laughed darkly....

"I have to wait for sometime more...and....I get my...queen"

______________________

"Yahhh grandma....go and sleep"

Y/n literally shouted...as she saw her grandma standing up....trying to take the plates....

"Y/n dear...I do it...see..you look so tired...rest..I can do it for atleast...."

Her grandma insisted....

"Nooo..grandma..see..I am all fine"

She said..as she showed her body...saying that she was fine....but she can't fool her grandma....

Her grandma sighed....as she didn't listen her words....

Y/n sighed....as she let her grandma do the work....

But for true...her body is really tired...as she have to do every single work by herself....she is thankful that she got used to this type of works before.....

But the farming was difficult for her.....

She sighed...as she gone to her room...as she lay and closed her eyes as she smiled while thinking about the king, kim seokjin
......and in a second...she fall asleep...cause of her tiredness.....

_________________________

(A small trailer for next chapter ✨)

"T-taehyung...why..you did this.."

Kim seokjin..said...as he gazed at his brother....kim taehyung..with his hurtful eyes.....

"Sorry brother...but I have to...cause I am the only one to get my love"

__________________________

To be continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

114K 5.8K 34
|| 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 || || 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒖 || || 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 || "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅...
28.5K 802 13
King Jeon is looking for a bride!! What will he do to find the perfect one that he can call his queen? and what did Lisa have to do with any of this...
158K 6.9K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022
52.3K 2.6K 38
"How am I supposed to become your stepbrother when all I want to do is fuck you senseless!?" Started: 13 January 2022 A NamJin FF ©Monroe Thirty