𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝐒𝐄𝐂...

By Shedo_X

M/n... A normal guy going to highschool like any other kid, nothing special...unless. ◤____________◥ ⚠️______... More

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹

238 13 3
By Shedo_X

Based on ep48-49/49-50 jpn/eng

Sorry this took a while to finish, I kinda had no time for it so do expect updates not be once every week.

Third point of view

Here M/n is once again, hanging out in the agency. Who knows why, he just is.

Anyway, right now Ran is on the phone, Shinichi's on the other side of the line.

Shinichi let out a loud sneeze. "Sheesh! You finally called me for once but you have a cold!" Ran yelled at him through the phone. "Just get back here already, Shinichi!"

"I can't help it; I'm in the middle of a dangerous case." He lied smoothly, which M/n lightly scoffed at, just before someone rang the doorbell.

"Oh, a client. Looks like a client is here, so I'll talk to you later! And get over your stupid cold!" Ran sad quickly before slamming the phone down, abruptly ending the call.

M/n only ignored them and drank his coffee, which he yet again made himself. He was only here for his weird obsession with violence and blood since Conan/Shinichi is a murder and death magnet. That and just him wanting to help put someone to justice again without him killing them...for now.

_____________________________

Shinichi or Conan, is a bit pissed off when she ended the call so fast. "Ugh! She worries when I don't call, and yells at me when I do call! All she ever does is complain!" Opening the phone booth's door, he yelled,"I just don't get girls!" Which caught the girls in the surrounding area's attention and looked at him confused.

_____________________________

Back in the agency, is the client, asking for Shinichi to show himself. Ran replied that he was not there.

"No point in lying, Missy. I know he's here!" The client denied. "So bring out Kudo Shinichi!"

This was when Conan arrived back at the agency and was confused on why the client wanted to see his real identity.

"C'mon, already!" The client impatiently yelled.

Conan sneezed which made his presence known to Ran. "Conan-kun! You have a cold, too?!" She said kneeling on his level.

"Yeah."

Taking out her handkerchief she rubs off the snot on Conan's face. "Here, stay still. Honestly, both you and Shinichi... is there a cold going around?" What she said catches the client's attention.

"Kudo has a cold? How'd ya know that if you dunno where he is?" The client asked.

"He just called before you interrupted it, that's how, dumbass." M/n chimed in, then continued to drink his hot coffee. He was starting to dislike this guy, the audacity he had to just come here, shouting for Shinichi to reveal himself, and yelling when what Ran said was the complete truth to her.

"Kudo called here?" The client asked, ignoring the name calling.

"He does call once in a while. There's a problem with that?" Ran said looking uninterested.

"So I guess the rumour you're Kudo's woman really is true..." The client said, his hand rubbing his chin in a thought pose. M/n only halfly laughs in his cup.

"Woman?!" Ran shouts in surprise upon hearing this. Both her and Conan blushed a bit from hearing it. M/n is considering that the rumour was said by the school's gossiper, Suzuki Sonoko.

"Who said that?!" Both Conan and Ran yelled.

"Some friend of yours named Suzuki. Says Kudo doesn't go to school, and that you're probably involved!" He said.

"Hah...Typical Sonoko." M/n deadpanned. Sonoko.../Darn her!  Ran and Conan thought, clenching their hands in anger.

"So, what did you and Kudo talk about?" The client asked.

"You sure ask a lot of personal stuff huh?" M/n chimed in, kind of annoyed at how busybody guy is, and it only adds to his list of disliked people.

"Nothing. He told me about good mystery novels he read recently, the J-League, and asked how people at school are." Ran answered the question anyway.

"Did he ask about you?" The client asked.

"Eh? me? Come to think of it, he always talks about himself and never about me." Ran remembered. From her answer, the guy suddenly opened the window, looking around. The noise woke Kogoro up. "W-What's going on?"

"Hey, now! What are you doing?!" Ran yelled at him, getting closer.

"Doesn't it seem strange?" The guy started.

"Huh?"

"His occasional calls mean he has some interest in you. Wouldn't someone like that care how the other person is doing? There's only one reason why he wouldn't ask that. Kudo is watching you from somewhere!" The guy deduced. Which shocked the Mouris and shocked Conan. "Probably from somewhere nearby, too."

"Shinichi...is watching me?" Ran blushed a bit at the thought.

"Well too bad, you're wrong." M/n chimed in again.

"How so?"

"The reason he doesn't ask that particular question is because he would ask me when he occasionally calls. That and I'm sure he would've heard the difference in her voice if something happened." M/n boredly said. The call part was a complete lie, but it did save Shinichi from being called a stalker and Conan was relieved M/n said that.

"Who are you to them?" The guy asked, now curious at how this guy knows them in a personal way.

"A friend." He blankly answers.

"By the way, who are you?" Mouri asked the client. A little drowsy as he just woke up.

"Oh, right. I forgot." He took off his cap. "My name is Hattori Heiji. A high school detective, just like Kudo." He introduced himself.

"High school.."

"...Detective?!" Ran and Mouri completed each other's sentences.

Oh, he's just a detective.  Conan thought blankly, before sneezing again.

"Hey, kid. I got just the thing for your cold!" He said as he wore his cap backward, reaching to his duffle bag, moving the many empty cans of beers away on the table.

"Come to think of it, I have heard of a skilled detective in Kansai..." Mouri thought out loud.

"Yep. They call us 'Hattori of the West' and 'Kudo of the East'." Heiji said as he poured a mysterious drink. "Here ya go!" He said, giving the cup to Conan.

"Oh, thanks..." Conan said as he started drinking it.

That motherfucker gave alcohol to a child.  M/n thought, his eyes twitched, a bit triggered. He saw the mouth of the bottle; it looked to be an alcohol bottle.

"But there's been no word of Kudo lately. He's never in papers anymore, and rumors say he's missing..." Heiji said, hands in his pockets.

"But now the east has Mouri Kogoro--" Mouri tried to boast.

"So what do you want with Shinichi?!" Before he was cut off by Ran.

"Nothing. I just wanna see for myself." He said, walking to the window.

"The east has me, Mouri!" Mouri pointed to himself proud of his work, even though it wasn't his work in the first place.

"I wanna see if Kudo Shinichi's really worthy of being compared to me." He smirked. Narcissist much?  M/n emptily stares at nothing, finishing his beloved drink of choice.

Conan finished drinking and started wobbling now acting drunk.

"Conan-kun! What's wrong?!" Ran asked as she saw him walking funny. She ran to him holding his shoulder.

"Ran-neechan..." He drunkenly said.

"Conan-kun! Hey! What did you give him!" Ran yelled.

"Said detective, gave a child alcohol." M/n said glaring daggers at him.

"Chinese alcohol known as Baigar. I'll be staying here until I meet Kudo. So this is a gift!" He said, revealing the mysterious drink he poured for Conan.

"How can you just do that?!" Ran yelled at him.

Knocks on the opened door are finally heard. "Do you know how long I rang the bell?!" A lady yelled, she wore a brown overcoat and sunglasses. "I see this agency isn't equipped to greet clients, either!" She complained. " I'm in a hurry, so could we make this quick?" She said, taking off her sunglasses. 

_____________________________

"A background check on your son's girlfriend?" Mouri asked. She gives a little stack of paper with her picture paper clipped on the top page. Cups of coffee, placed on the table.

"That is a photo of her, and her history." She said, Tsujimura Kimie, 50.

"Katsuragi Yukiko-san, age 24. Graduated Mitsuba Middle School and High School top of her class, currently attending Toto Medical University. Well on her way to becoming a doctor." Mouri read it, from the surface, this girl is living off pretty well. "Something wrong with all this?" He asked.

"No. It's just.." The woman started looking at her side, avoiding eye contact.

"Too perfect, so you don't like her." Hattori chimed in from Mouri's chair in a relaxed position. "People are inquisitive, jealous creatures... When they see something perfect, they naturally look for flaws." He turned around looking at her. "Right, lady?"

"Who is he?!" She yelled.

"Oh, just a friend of my daughter's..." Mouri said, scratching the back of his head.

The lady stood up, "In any case, we can talk in more detail at my home, with my husband." She said,

"Umm..Right now?" Mouri asked, blinking blankly. "Couldn't you have both come here?" He asked.

"As I told you, my husband is a diplomat. If people found out he came here..."

"..it'd turn into a scandal." Heiji continues her sentence. "Alright! I'm coming too!" He invited himself, slamming the office table with a smirk.

"What?!"

"It'd be less suspicious if we went as a family, right?" He explained.

"Yes. That would be best." She agreed, wearing her sunglasses again.

"Eh?! M-Madam!"

"Why don't you come, too?" Heiji asked the other teenagers.

"Why?" She asked.

"The more the merrier, y'know?" Heiji started. "Besides, who knows, maybe Kudo'll show up!"

Ran started thinking of Kudo. "Ran-neechan. Ran-neechan!" It cuts her off her thoughts. "Let's go with them!" Conan said in his kiddie voice.

"But are you okay with your cold?" Ran asked worriedly.

"Yeah! His medicine got rid of it!"

"Told ya!"

Bullshit.  M/n thought, deadpanning at the lie.

Yeah, right! It made it even worse!  Conan thought, breaking his act. I don't wanna go, but there's no telling what this guy might say!

_____________________________

"Welcome back, Madam." A butler greeted them when they arrived at the villa. Koike Fumio, 48.

"Where's my husband?" She asked him.

"I do believe he's still in his study. Who are these folks?" He asked as there were 5 guests that entered with her.

"This is Mouri-san, an old friend." She introduced. A lie to not make a scene.

"Mother! Hello there!" A woman bowed, it was Katsuragi Yukiko from the file.

"Oh! You're from the photo--" Mouri almost breaks their act if it's not for Heiji covering his mouth.

"W-Why are you here?!" The woman stuttered.

"I asked her here. Dad won't see her, so I'm forcing him to. He still won't come out of his study, though." A male beside her said. Tsujimura Takayoshi, 27, a legal apprentice. How odd for the both parents to refuse accepting the girlfriend.

"Umm, might these people be acquaintances of yours, Mother?" The girlfriend of the son asked.

"That is none of your business!" The woman yelled. "And you have no right to call me 'Mother'!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Yukiko apologised.

That's a bit harsh now isn't it?  M/n was starting to dislike the woman. Also he has no clue why he followed, probably because he thought he would cover Shinichi's careless ass if Heiji said something.

"This way." The client said, walking upstairs. Mouri and Ran followed suit.

"Sure acts big for a second wife..." The son scoffed.

"Oh, Father." She said once they reach upstairs. "I didn't know you were home."

"Come, now! You said you wanted to hear about the fish I caught!" He excitedly said. Before pulling out a poster from his back, rolling out to reveal a big fish on it. "A real whopper, wouldn't you say?" He grinned. Tsujimura Toshimitsu, 78, a retired college professor.

"Oh, right. I'll be there soon." She said, which made him roll it back up. "Yeah." He started walking down the stairs.

"Dear! He's here! Dear!" She knocked on her husband's study. No answer. "That's odd. Is he not inside?" She pulled out her keys to open the door. "Oh, you are in here!"

The male was leaning on his hand, books stacked on his front right side of the table.

"Honestly, now! Leaving the stereo on and taking a nap in here!" She yelled heading towards him to wake him up. The others were looking at the stereo playing.

"An opera?" Heiji rhetorically asked.

"Dear! Hey! Please wake up! Dear! Dear-" The client tried shaking her husband awake before he fell off his chair, laying on the floor.

The thump caught the attention of all the people in the room. "Dear! Say something! Dear!" The woman pleads.

Heiji searches for the pulse,"Too late. He's already dead!" He deduces once he finds none.

"Ran! Call the police!" Mouri commands.

"Right!"

"Dear!"

His body is still warm. And his lips are starting to turn purple. There's a small red dot by his hairline... Conan observed.  Could it be?!  He looked around before spotting a sewing needle on the floor. Trying to reach for it, Conan and Heiji bump into each other's heads. "Oww!" They both yelled in pain.

"Stupid kid! Getting in the way!" Heiji yelled, holding his head, carrying him by his hoodie.

The harsh treatment made M/n act and took Conan from his grasp. "What's with detectives not holding their temper?" M/n remarks, glaring daggers at Heiji.

"Kids shouldn't be seeing dead bodies, anyways!" Heiji yelled.

Like you know anything.  M/n scoffed. Both Conan and M/n only glared at him.

_____________________________

It was at twilight when the police arrived at the scene. "The deceased is Tsujimura Isao-san, age 54 and a diplomat. And the detective who happened to be here when the body was found..." Megure lead off.

"Was I, Mouri Kogoro, Inspector Megure!" Mouri saluted.

The inspector sweatdropped a bit. "So, is it another murder today, great detective?" He asked.

"Well, as there are no sign of foul play, it's probably-"

"Look closer at the body!" Conan shouts, pointing at the body. "He was probably..."

"...poisoned." Heiji continued his sentence.

"Yeah. He was pois- heh?" Conan was surprised that Heiji resumed his sentence.

"Someone killed this old man with poison. There's a red dot by his hairline, and a needle's lying next to the body. The old man died propped up, but he was probably set that way after someone poisoned him." Heiji deduced.

"But it could've been suicide..." Mouri started.

"Mouri-jichan, the lips and fingertips are turning purple, and his eyes have excess blood..." M/n pointed out. He was a bit embarrassed that Mouri hadn't noticed it. Which only confirmed Heiji's theory that Shinichi helped Mouri, in some or all cases.

"That is proof he suffocated. Yet there's no signs at all of strangulation, drowning, or suffering. The only possibility left is that he was paralyzed and then suffocated with powerful poison that can kill instantly! Add in the body's warmth and lack of rigour mortis and that means he was killed half an hour before we entered the room! And by someone who stopped by this room..." Heiji deduced.

"Mouri-kun. Who's this lad?" Megure asked, intrigued by his deduction.

"Hattori Heiji. A cheeky kid detective." He blankly responded.

"Hattori... Heiji?" He repeated, before looking in his direction. "Oh, you're the son of Hattori Heizo-san, Osaka's chief of police!" Megure remembered.

"Osaka's chief of police?" Mouri blinks repeatedly.

It's strange, Hattori-kun somehow reminds me of Shinichi...  Ran thought.

Why does he look like Shin though? Like if I remember correctly... Kaito KID also looks like him from videos and pictures. Like, no way they are triplets! What a weird coincidence.  M/n thought staring in the distance. (It's anime M/n, everyone looks the same.)

Achoo! Conan sneezed.

"Are you alright, Conan-kun?!" Ran asked, worried about his cold.

This is bad! My cold has gotten worse!  Conan thought, looking a bit exhausted.

"Here." M/n kneeled down to his height, taking out pills. "This is for that flu you have, I had some on me because Nana had it yesterday." He said giving the pack of pills. "Hey, can you get a glass of water for me?" M/n asked the butler.

"Oh, yeah I'll get to it." He nodded leaving the room to get the glass of water requested.

"All the windows are locked from the inside. Entering from outside is impossible. Which means one of you entered through the door with a spare key." Megure started walking around all the suspects before stopping at the madam. "Madam, I assume there are several keys to this study?" He asked.

"No, only two." She honestly said. Opening her handbag. "I have one here. My husband has the other." She said showing the key.

"Y-Your husband?!"

"Yes. He always kept it in his pants pocket." She said, putting the keys back in her bag.

"Let's have a look." Megure said, walking to the corpse and checking the pants pocket with a bit of trouble. "Damn, his pants are tight." Pulling the pocket out the key fell out from the double pocket it has, which shocked everyone.

"I-Impossible!" Megure exclaimed.

"Eh? What is?" Mouri asked.

"Let me explain it briefly, the door was locked when we entered. Only two keys, one with the wife and one in the double pocket of the victim. Also to mention the windows are locked from the inside." M/n explained halfway, now really unimpressed of the old man. God he's gonna blow Shin's cover at this rate.

"-Making this, an absolutely impossible crime... a locked room murder!" Heiji continued it.

"A lock room murder?!" The rest shouted. The butler had just arrived back from getting water that M/n requested.

"That can't be..." Mouri said in disbelief.

Just as I thought. This guy's been in the papers, but he didn't solve those cases. Kudo Shinichi did!  Heiji smirks at the thought. Which caught the attention of M/n who just finished helping Conan take the medicine. This guy secretly contacts Kudo for help. Probably will this time, too. Alright! Let's see who solve this locked room murder case first, Kudo Shinichi!  Heiji challenged him in his mind, smirking.

I don't feel so good...Even my ears are ringing now... Looks like I better solve this case so I can go home and get some rest...  Conan thought, feeling more exhausted by the minutes.

"What are you doing?" Heiji asked when he saw Mouri and Megure just chatting. "The murder took place at 3:30 and 4:00. Shouldn't you start by asking all the suspects for alibis?!" He scolded, glaring at them.

"T-That's right!" Megure quickly agreed, before pulling Mouri by the shoulder, whispering to his ear,"Hey! Don't let him beat you!" Mouri hummed in question. "Do you want some outsider kid upstage you?!" He whispered again. "I'm counting on you as always, great detective!" He said patting Mouri's shoulder as encouragement.

"Y-Yeah.." He blankly blinked.

_____________________________

"So you spoke with neighbors at the front door between 3:00 and 4:00?" Megure interrogated the family butler.

"Yes." He confirmed.

"Is it true Takayoshi-san and Yukiko-san arrived just before his wife?" He asked, writing it down in his police notebook.

"Yes. That is correct." He confirmed again.

"So where were you two while he was greeting her at the door?" The inspector asked the young couple.

"My Dad's study room. But the door was locked and he wouldn't respond, so we went back downstairs." Takayoshi said.

"Then we saw mother at the front door..." Yukiko continued.

"It was shortly after 2:00 when you arrived, yes?" Megure asks, looking at the old man.

"That's right...I came all this way, but Isao-san was held up in here, and Kimie-san had left...with nothing to do, I went to the next room and watched TV." The old man answered.

"What time did you leave?" Megure asked again.

"An hour ago." The old man said.

Which means that the only those three could've gotten near the victim at the time of the murder. Heiji thought.

From the interrogation, the suspects are narrowed down to the couple and that old man. But with me seeing multiple crime shows, experiencing it and all, I could say that most murders and isn't the main suspects so I'm betting on the butler or that woman that did it.  M/n thought out quietly.

"Oh! What an impressive number of CDs!" Megure said as he looked at the collection of CDs.

"Yes. He loved classical music." The butler said.

Classical? Oh yeah, there was an opera playing when we found him...  Conan thought, panting loudly, catching M/n's attention.

"Oh? Madam. What is this photograph?" Megure asked, picking up a framed picture.

"This photo is twenty years old! What does it matter?" The madam asked.

Conan tried to look at it, but his vision started to blur. M-My eyesight is blurring!  Conan thought, trying to smug it away.

"Inspector! What shall we do with the books on the desk?" An officer asked.

"Oh. Just leave 'em." He said.

Books? Come to think of it, there were irrelevant books stacked by the body. Almost as if pulled straight out of the bookshelf...  Conan thought, looking at the empty place in the bookshelf.

"Inspector. We found something odd about the victim's key." An officer said.

"What?!"

"The key holder opens up to reveal..."

"...Scotch tape!"

What's the thin bulge in the middle?  Heiji thought, looking over the Inspector's shoulder.

L-Let me see, too..  Conan thought wobbly walking towards them. He then felt a sudden aching pain in his chest. Now it's my chest!  He thought, clenching his jacket tightly. I gotta solve this case, quick!

"Got any realisation for me, great detective?" Megure tapped Mouri's shoulder.

"Nope, nothing."

Heiji was in deep thought thinking of the possibility. "Wait! Could it be?!" He said, before abruptly leaving the study, catching some of the people's attention.

The unnaturally stacked books in front of the body and the opera playing at the scene of the crime!  Conan thought process starts.

The tape on the key! The mysterious bulge in the middle of it! And the slut beneath this door!  Heiji thought.

The opera!  Conan.

That's it! I figured out the locked room trick!  Both high school detectives thought in synchronization. 

And...who..did it... Conan thought, his breathing slowed then he collapsed.

Before Conan could collapse on the ground, M/n was able to catch him on time and feel his forehead, it's burning, a high fever, and he was panting excessively.

It caught the attention of Ran, and Megure ordered his subordinates to call a doctor.

"Huh? Hattori-kun's gone..." Megure just noticed.

"He asked where the Japanese-style room was, then left." The butler informed him.

_____________________________

Heiji was rummaging through the Japanese-style room, messing up the place. It has to be here! If my theory's right... it has to be here somewhere  He thought, rummaging through the trash can. Bingo! This is it! I win, Kudo!

_____________________________

"Sorry for this, but is there anywhere he can lie down?" M/n asked, He let Ran carry the heavily panting child in her arms.

"You can use the bed in my room. It's at the end of the hallway." Takayoshi said.

"Thank you, I appreciated it." Ran said before noticing Heiji at the door.

"Oh, you." He said coldly.

"I figured it out. The locked room trick and who did it." He said, hand in his pocket.

"What?!"

"Eh?!" Megure gasp.

"You solved it already?" Mouri asked.

"That's what you get for being slow!" Megure half-whispered said to Mouri, who stared at him unamused.

"I'll show you the proof right now."

Ran walked past him and Conan noticed something in his pocket. Fishing line?

"Inspector Megure. Hate to ask, but could you play the role of the body?" Heiji asks Megure.

"O-Okay..."

D-Don't tell me he's...

_____________________________

"At the time of the murder, all the windows were locked from inside, and the only other entrance was locked as well. That clearly makes this a lock room murder. But even when this room seems locked, there's still one opening." Heiji started his deduction.

"Opening?"

"Yes. The opening beneath the door!" Heiji said pointing at it.

"Hey, now. You're not suggesting the key was thrown through that gap and into the victim's pocket, are you?" Mouri said unamused.

"It can be done!" Heiji smirks. "With tape and this needle-ended fishing line I found!" He said, showing the fishing line that was in his pocket.

"Fishing line?"

So, string through the tape in the key holder? Pull it through and tug it for the string to pull off? And it stayed in the pocket? That's dumb. The key holder was in a double pocket, doing that will only put it barely inside the pocket, and not even the double pocket. It will tug off since it's tight when sitting down, not loose.  M/n stares off, now completely sure that his deduction is wrong. But he won't say anything yet, he wants the show of this stupidity in action.

_____________________________

Conan was in the other room panting like crazy laying on the bed, Ran tried to calm him down a bit.

"Don't worry Conan! The doctor will be here soon." Ran said in worry.

Damn! This isn't funny! Fainting from a cold at a time like this!  Conan though, before he got the sudden familiar attack on his chest, making him sit up and cough.

_____________________________

Heiji started the demonstration with Megure lying on the ground. He looked indifferent at this point.

"After picking the victim's neck with the needle and killing him, the killer stole the victim's key, the killer then took out out the needle-ended fishing line, taped the non-needle end to the key holder, stuck the needle end into the victim's pocket, pulled the line through, and then sat him in the chair, and put him in the pose we found him in." Heiji said, putting Megure in a sitting position with one hand being leaned on.

"The killer then took both ends outside the room, beneath the door, and then closed and locked the door." He said pulling both lines and going out the door closing and all.

"All that remained was to put the key down and pull the needle end." He starts pulling the fishing line, "The key slipped under the door, climbed up the table, and entered the victim's pocket on its own." It started following the string up the table before falling into the inspector's pocket.

"I-It went in!" Megure said in shock, Mouri was also baffled by this demonstration.

"Then, with one last tug...the line pulled through the tape. Then by simply winding it up, the evidence disappeared." He tugged the fishing line and it bike off leaving the key inside the inspector's pocket.

"And created the perfect 'locked room murder'!" He finished his demonstration, going back into the room.

"I-Indeed.." Megure agreed, he was still naked that it works.

M/n is on the sidelines waiting for him to continue this bullshit of a deduction. He's putting the blame on the old man. He said those were fishing lines in the Japanese-style room... I'm checking every other room.  M/n left, unnoticed by all that's currently present in the room.

_____________________________

In the room Conan and Ran were in, Ran was in a panic when Conan just went wide eyed staring at nothing. "Say something, Conan-kun! Conan-kun!" Ran tried shaking out of his trance.

I'm burning up... My 's about to burst...  Conan's body was shaking slightly. A sudden doorbell rang.

"That must be the doctor! Hang in there! I'll bring him right here!" Ran said hastily, now running to the entrance, rapid footsteps were heard.

A-Am I gonna die?...Am I gonna die like this?!  Heartbeats getting louder, and he screamed in pain, yet not heard by the others.

Well, Kudo? If you have any problems with my theory, show yourself! Better hurry before I solve it all!  Heiji smirked, feeling as if he won the competition in his mind.

Once again sorry for being late on the schedule, that i said before non-existent schedule, but yeah hope you find this enjoyable. 

P.s. if you want to join me on genshin, 832510721 asia server. 4693 words

-Shedo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...
1K 57 9
warning!! kaishin not canon Kid doesnt know conan is shinichi he just thought conan is super intelegent far from normal of his age he also have fee...
5.6K 252 11
(Y/N) finds herself as a child, in an unknown theme park, next to a young boy in the same situation as her. Oddly enough, this whole situation is com...
42.3K 1.5K 31
Some parts from the story: Conan's pov Every minute to me was like a year , oh if i just was 7 years old again its 100 times better than ....... - Ra...