Entangled Destiny ✔️

By TamannaHere

Mahir Sehgal the CEO ,a Heartthrob who has money, fame, and power, etc, he is arrogant and despises and treat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue ❤️

Chapter 42

190 14 4
By TamannaHere

Sanvi's POV

"What the hell is going on, Sriya untie me this instance " I yelled, but it came out muffled because of the cloth that was not so kindly put in my mouth.

      I was forced into dressing up a while ago by Sriya who convinced me to spend the night out with her, I agreed after much pleading, only to be blind folder and tie up tossing me in the back of her car. And i can't believe this Anushka also helping her...godd!!! I don't know what i am going to do now

    "We love you girl, We are doing this for your good ..you will thank us later, I can't hear what you are saying but can you please stop talking girl" she replied. I would do no such thing. I tried talking again but stopped when I can't even hear what I was saying.

    "Hello Abeer, we are almost at the dock I hope you guys are ready" I heard Anushka say into the phone. What the fuck I am been set up they all conspired against me.

All I knew right now that they were taking me Mahir, She had forced me countless times to see him or at least to let him explain but I always refused to because I know he was going lie to me again like he always does. He knew right from the start that my family own half of the company but he refused to inform me so that when I divorce him it can become his.

    Because the contract between my grandfather and his has a clause that states that if I get married half of the company will belong to my partner. That's the only reason he decided to marry me, everything was just fake with him.

       "Sriya I hope you are not taking me to him, I will kill you if you do " I yell, forgetting the fact that I can't talk properly.

   " I still can't hear you girl, what did you say, that you love your husband and you can't wait to see him" she cheekily announced. I groaned in annoyance. I am going to pay her back.

  A few minutes later

     I am so way beyond bored, I can't see and I don't even have any idea of where they both were taking me

" you love your husband and you want me to take you to him". I was so tired, I haven't had any real sleep for days now, I have convinced myself, that I don't have any feelings for Mahir. I felt myself slowly Lose my consciousness as I drifted off to my la-la land.

_________________

"Where the hell am I " I whispered to myself searching around, I found myself in a king-size bed with the dress I wore earlier crushed to my body uncomfortably might I add.  The last thing I remember was drifting off the sleep

    I look out the window and was so mesmerized by the beauty in the sky, I wonder where I am. I saw the balcony opened and decided to have a peek. I look around to see that there were houses around, fuck I am in a fucking on water in the middle of the ocean.

      I went out of the room and continue exploring wow this Yacht looks like a fucking five-star hotel.

   " I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself, Jann" I heard a voice say

already knowing who it was.

  "So you all planned to kidnap and hid me away," I asked in anger not bothering to look at him.

  "No I will never I don't know anything about that, Abeer just only inform me that you promised to talk to me, while Anushka added that you always had a dream of sailing in water, I just really want to talk to you. " he bluntly said I turned to see fuck face staring at me with a smile. So Sriya did bring me to see this asshole. But he looks so handsome right now.  Resist Sanvi don't be fooled by his handsome face.

   "Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you" I yelled ignoring his call

   "You are going to have to talk to me soon wifey " he yelled

as I walked back to the room I found myself earlier closing the doors, I sat on the bed with a huff. I can't believe Sriya set me up like this I am going to kill her when I get my hands in her.

      I need a hot bath and a change of clothes, I went to check the closet to see if I can find anything to wear but was surprised to see so many dresses that look to be in my size, I wondered how this got here, I took a blue short summer gown with white Flowery design.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

           I am so fucking hungry, I have been in the room all day, I left my room in search of the kitchen, I  think saw a glimpse of where it was when I went to explore a while ago, I hope I can still remember where to find it this place is so big.

" Found it " I whispered to myself as I mentally congratulated myself. Wow, this kitchen is beautiful. I continue to explore the beautiful kitchen that was fully stock. I haven't had real food in days now. I  brought out the ingredients I need and started making dinner.
      I was so focused on preparing the food that I didn't hear anyone enter the kitchen.

    "It feels so long since I had food prepared by my beautiful wife" I felt him whispered in my ears as he wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. By that simple act, I felt all my woman hormones turned on and I felt goosebumps on my skin, I forgot that I was supposed to still be angry at him. I found myself responding to his touch and leaning on him.

"You know what my queen " he whispered as he held me closer to him, if possible.

"What? " I whispered, liking the feel of his hands around me.

"I miss you......r cooking so much I hope you made dinner for me as well " he drawls out before completing his statement with a chuckle. I got really angry knowing I was been played.

"You fucking Idiot!! get the fuck off me " I yell pushing him off as I drove him out of the kitchen while he continues to laugh at my expense. I couldn't help the small smile that tugged my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mahir's POV

We have been on my private yacht for four days now. I had finally convinced  Sanvi to talk to me, it wasn't easy. I explained everything to her, except the part that I canceled the contract.

I will tell her tonight after I proposed, I hope she says yes because it will be very embarrassing if she doesn't, I felt nervous right now, I hope everything works out the way I planned, we are returning home today, I am planning to propose to her at the beach, Sriya informed that it was Sanvi's dream is to get proposed to in the beach,

I planned to make her dream come true.

I called Abeer earlier to help me get everything prepared.

Looking at my sleeping beauty on her bed, I used my fingers to remove her hair from her face as I stare at her beautiful face, she could sleep through a tornado,

I have been here for a while, watching her for like an hour now, she has been in one position since I came in if not for the constant snoring that came from her, I would have gone into panic mode.

As I continue to stare at her, I can't wait to wake up with her beside, seeing her beautiful face brighten my day. I couldn't help myself as I stole a kiss from her rosy lip.

Seriously she didn't even twirl, we have to certainly discuss her sleeping problems later. But now let's get the plan started.

~~~~~~~~~~~••••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Sanvi's POV

I woke up with a groan as the sunlight shined on my face, I remember closing the curtains last night before I went to bed. I haven't slept so well in days.

I look around the room to find red roses scattered around, and a single rose with a letter attached to it at the side of my bed, reaching over to pick it up I smelt the Rose, before opening the notes.

Dear wifey

Roses may be red and beautiful

But they are nothing close to your beauty

But they do complement your beauty

Rise and shine beautiful.

Love ❤️

Your alien bunny *wink*

I giggled to myself after reading the cheesy note, I finally talked to him after he locked us on the balcony, and refused to let me go till I talked to him, I gave in when the hunger was too much to bear. He explained everything to me, I felt really bad for him. Having a greedy father, how could he pay his son's fiancee to cheat on him for his selfish motives.

I smiled at the note-keeping it. I stood up from my bed. I went inside the bathroom to freshen up and prepare for the day.

I was surprised to see my bathe already prepared and decorated with scented candles and flower petals, I found yet another note.

Dear wifey

I hope you enjoy your bath, prepared specially for you. What better way to refresh your beauty than a nice warm bath.

PS* I wish I was there with you *wink*

Love ❤️

Your alien bunny

I giggle blushing at the thought of him being here with me. What the hell is he planning? And he keeps calling himself an alien bunny, I thought he hated the nickname.

I came out fully refreshed a few minutes later, I feel so amazing, I like being pampered. I applied my body lotion and blow-dried my hair, I went into my closet to find something suitable to wear, I found another note attached to a cute dress.

Dear wifey

I think you look hot in this dress.

Love ❤️

Your alien bunny

Now think back to what Vish always says. I am dead to the world when I am asleep, he came into my room to put all this together. And I didn't even have a clue.

After Putting on the dress, I put my hair in a high ponytail, I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, but when I saw so many dishes lined up on the dinner table to choose from, I found another note.

Dear wifey

I thought you might need a break from cooking so I helped you out,  my queen should not enter the kitchen today. Enjoy.

PS * Don't be scared I didn't prepare any of the meal

Love ❤️

Your alien bunny

I laughed out when I read the part of him not preparing the food himself, that was a relief. I sat down and ate to my satisfaction.

I kept on seeing cheesy notes all day but not a single sign of Mahir on the ship. I wonder where he might be, what he was up to by doing all these, he promised to take me back home today.

I have decided to terminate the contract and go through with the divorce, I have to let go of him before I fall in too deep, I know our marriage it's just a contract that will expire by the end of the year. He wasn't mine, to begin with. I have to let him go.

_____________________________

Mahir's POV

I have been in the shadows silently watching her reaction every time she gets a note from me all day now every part of my plan was set. we arrived on the dock. I got out of the ship to see Abeer and Anushka bickering between themselves, when did those two become so close.

"Abeer I hope everything is set " I yelled, he immediately focused his gaze at me in shock. Seriously, I have been standing here for about two minutes now and they are just noticing me.

"Hey man, I didn't know you were back, how was your vacation? " he asked with a playful grin, getting the double meaning of his word. I chose not to give him any answers, the idiot didn't deserve any answers.

I knew she would be here any moment from now because asked, her makeup artist to give her a not that will lead her to me.

The place was beautifully decorated to my liking. I saw her coming from afar, wow she looked so beautiful she managed to take my breath away, I forgot how to breathe for a second. As she came closer I remember a quote my mom always say
When you are given a beautiful gift in life, always cherish it.

I plan to cherish her and never let her go.

"Mr alien bunny any reason why you have been sending me little notes all day," she asked with a smile. I returned the smile. I wrapped my hand around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"No my dear wifey, I just want you to dance with me" I seductively whispered in her ears.

"So you did all this just to dance with me, hmm I am flattered if that should be the case " she replied looking around the beautiful glass beach house. You can see everything from the inside as it is made of glass.

"Shall we dance? " I asked as I signaled for music to be played before she can object? Breathless by Shayne Ward

If our love was a fairy tale

I would charge in and rescue you

On a yacht, baby, we would sail

To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true

You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine

You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless

And if our love was a storybook

We would meet on the very first page

The last chapter would be about

How I'm thankful for the life we've made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes

I would fall deeper watching you give life

You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You're...

I chose this song because the lyrics felt so close to how I feel about her. We slow danced to the song, I felt her lean on my shoulders as we continued dancing. I felt so nervous right now, which I can't believe, I made so many business presentations in the presence of a crowd and never got nervous once before. This crazy woman could do that without even blinking her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~•••~•••~•~•~•~••~•••~•~•~~•~•••

Sanvi's POV

He led me to a round dining table that stood at the center of the beach house. We both ate in silence. I felt so much emotion from our dance earlier. I stare at him in wonder trying to understand while he did all this today and especially why he picked that song.

A few minutes later

The sound of fireworks went off, I was always so fascinated with them, I immediately dragged Mahir outside to have a better look.

I looked in awe and I noticed a word in the sky, I began to read them.

WILL
YOU

MARRY

ME

I carefully read the words, putting them together. I looked at Mahir in shock to see him on bended knees with a beautiful ring on his hands. Is this what I think it is? I asked myself, as I stare In shock.

"Sanvi from the first day I met you, I knew you were special, you didn't put up with my attitude to please me as others did, you showed to be my placed when I did anything wrong, you always stand for the things you believe no matter the opinion of others you came into my life like an angel and turned my world outside down, and also all the fun colorful names you called me when I was a jerk to you, I can't imagine my life without you. Am not so good with words or expressing myself, I love you so much that it hurts. Will You marry your alien bunny again.

Is this real or am I dreaming, did he say I love you because I did not doubt in my heart that I love him too?

" Sanvi this is the time where you say yes," he says with a nervous look. While I smiled at him in assurance.
"Does this mean there are no more contracts?" I cheekily asked.

"Yes baby it's gone infact it's dead and buried " he replied with a smirk, I giggled at his answer.

"Yes! Yes yes, I would marry you again " I said in excitement, he immediately hoisted me up my feet, as he spun me around in excitement...

"I love you Wifey" he whispered to me bringing me down and putting the ring on my finger

"I love you too, fuck face or rather my alien bunny" I whispered to him, he groaned at the mention of fuck face, while I laughed at his expression. He sneaked his hand around my waist bringing me closer kissing with so much passion while I returned the kiss with equal passion.

We both fought for control in the kiss, I refuse to let him have it. We could both feel how much we miss each other, I pulled out of the kiss as another round of firework erupted,

"Abeer rules" I read out the word that was spelled at the end of the firework.

"That cheeky bastard, he couldn't resist," he said with a frown, why I laughed at his cheekiness. Immediately, MARRY YOU BY BRUNO MARS CAME ON.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you

Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go

No one will know, oh, come on girl

Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow

Shots of patron and it's on, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, no

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And we'll go, go, go, go, go

If you're ready like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, oh

I laughed as Mahir sang along with the lyrics, winking at me.

"Will you do me the honor of dancing with me Mrs. Sehgal?" he said with a fake bow smiling.

"Hmm Let me think about it, of course, it will be my pleasure Mr. Sehgal" I whispered putting my hand on his, we both continued dancing.

Looking back at the way we met and how we both fell in love, how we both changed as individuals to a couple, I don't think I will change anything for the world, I like my alien bunny just the way he is. Maybe getting married to an arrogant billionaire is not so bad after all.

THE END.

of course, this is not the end of our story it's just the beginning.
____________________________________

Hey guys

Thank you so much for your love

Don't forget to vote and comment on your thoughts.

Love you ❤️
I will come back with something new😉  Epilogue??

You can follow me on Instagram also ( @True.living_pearlie )

Byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
62.7K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
205K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...